Jump to content

(NO BUY/SELL/TRADE POSTS) Air Jordan GOLF footwear - AJ1 Low G - 1/20/22- $140


Recommended Posts

Just now, JStang said:

Did these drop for anyone else 5 minutes late? I couldn't have possibly been quicker and they were sold out. 

Nope app went live right at 10

TM Sim 10.5*|Nike Vapor Pro Fly 15* |Nike CPR 18* Wood

Srixon Z785 4-PW Modus 120|Nike Engage 54* Square|Nike Engage 60* Square

Nike Origin B2-01 35"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, hoselshot82 said:

Hopefully prices fall on stock x and goat. At current prices at least in my size 13, sellers are netting like 20$

Are they? I feel like at size 13 they're asking 300+. I can't get myself to pay $80 over retail plus fees and $15 shipping...

TM Sim 10.5*|Nike Vapor Pro Fly 15* |Nike CPR 18* Wood

Srixon Z785 4-PW Modus 120|Nike Engage 54* Square|Nike Engage 60* Square

Nike Origin B2-01 35"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is there any relationship between whether people get limited releases and how much they shop at NDC?

 

Metallic Green IVs were probably my first L since the Safari Bred XIs. Was able to get the Military Blue IVs. My suspicion is that I do pretty well because I probably buy 1-2 Nikes a month. Am I just getting lucky or do I get an advantage due to my other Nike spend?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, IC3BURGH said:

Is there any relationship between whether people get limited releases and how much they shop at NDC?

 

Metallic Green IVs were probably my first L since the Safari Bred XIs. Was able to get the Military Blue IVs. My suspicion is that I do pretty well because I probably buy 1-2 Nikes a month. Am I just getting lucky or do I get an advantage due to my other Nike spend?

 

Nike would formally say there is no relation but I mean...there cant not be! lol I haven't scored on a release in a loooooong time but also admit I buy almost nothing from nike except golf shoes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Shankapod said:

 

Nike would formally say there is no relation but I mean...there cant not be! lol I haven't scored on a release in a loooooong time but also admit I buy almost nothing from nike except golf shoes.

 

I genuinely don't think there is. I'm not trying to boast (in fact, it's a problem for me), but I likely spend more on Nike shoes (and shoes in general) than about 98% of the population and I get skunked a TON through both NDC and SNKRS. 

IG Handle: @tarheelnation3

 

What's in the bag:

Driver: Callaway Max LS w/ Graphite Design Tour AD UB 5x

Fairway Wood: Ping G410 5 wood w/ Project X EvenFlow Black

Hybrid: Ping G410 19* w/ Tensei Pro Orange

Irons: Srixon ZX7 w/ Nippon Modus 115 LE Black Shafts

Wedges: Cleveland ZipCore Raw 51/56/62 w/ Nippon Modus 120

Putters: Scotty Cameron 009 Aloha (and many others)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Tarheelnation3 said:

 

I genuinely don't think there is. I'm not trying to boast (in fact, it's a problem for me), but I likely spend more on Nike shoes (and shoes in general) than about 98% of the population and I get skunked a TON through both NDC and SNKRS. 

i've been a Nike.com member since November of 2001. i buy 2-3 pairs a month. just this year i've spent over $10,000 on Nike.com (also, not bragging, just sharing my experience).

 

this weekend i "won" the Jordan VI Bordeaux which was the first shoe i have won on the SNKRS app since 2017.

 

i agree that there is no correlation between how much you spend and how lucky you get on releases.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, osubass1 said:

i've been a Nike.com member since November of 2001. i buy 2-3 pairs a month. just this year i've spent over $10,000 on Nike.com (also, not bragging, just sharing my experience).

 

this weekend i "won" the Jordan VI Bordeaux which was the first shoe i have won on the SNKRS app since 2017.

 

i agree that there is no correlation between how much you spend and how lucky you get on releases.

Agree. I used to get the early releases all the time. Now it seems like they aren't doing them. Well, maybe they are and I'm not getting them. 

Driver-SIM2 9* 

3 wood-TM SIM 14* 
5 wood-TM SIM 18*
3H- Ping G400
5i-Ping g700 
6-PW Ping i500 
AW/SW/LW- Titleist SM8
Putter-Evnroll EV5 Black
Ball-Bridgestone B X/Prov1x Yellow

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, osubass1 said:

i've been a Nike.com member since November of 2001. i buy 2-3 pairs a month. just this year i've spent over $10,000 on Nike.com (also, not bragging, just sharing my experience).

 

this weekend i "won" the Jordan VI Bordeaux which was the first shoe i have won on the SNKRS app since 2017.

 

i agree that there is no correlation between how much you spend and how lucky you get on releases.

I dont spend that much, but I spend a decent amount and have been a member for about the same time. I used to get most anything I wanted (especially golf), but that stopped a few years ago. I've had 3 W's in the last 3 weeks now and SNKRS and then these Jordans. I havent had a string like that in years, so the Ls will be flooding my inbox for the next years. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Lesmond changed the title to (NO BUY/SELL/TRADE POSTS) Air Jordan GOLF footwear - AJ1 Low G - 1/20/22- $140

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...