(NO BUY/SELL/TRADE POSTS) Air Jordan GOLF footwear - AJ12 Low G Cherry - 12/13/22

Hard pass on those 11's!

Driver:  Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max / Ventus Blue Velocore

3 Wood: Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max/ Ventus Blue Velocore

Hybrid:  Callaway Paradym Super Hybrid & Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max
Irons:  Ping G525 w/ Axiom 75s
Wedges:  Callaway Jaws Raw 52 & 58
Putter: Evnroll ER5vB
Bag: Vessel 2.0 Stand Bag (Black) & Vessel Lite Stand Bag (White)
Ball: Titleist AVX

Shoe: Nike or Jordans

> @Rfern12 said:

> It looks like the safari pack has a Canadian maple leaf on it. So maybe these Jordan 11 are a play on he Canadian tuxedo. Smh

It’s the logo they use for the state parks of New York, which Bethpage itself is. All the major brands are doing some form of the red/white/black color scheme due to the course and sign in front of the first tee. The Jordan’s, on the other hand, have minimal relatability to the area.

> @Djuga06 said:

> > @Rfern12 said:

> > It looks like the safari pack has a Canadian maple leaf on it. So maybe these Jordan 11 are a play on he Canadian tuxedo. Smh

> It’s the logo they use for the state parks of New York, which Bethpage itself is. All the major brands are doing some form of the red/white/black color scheme due to the course and sign in front of the first tee. The Jordan’s, on the other hand, have minimal relatability to the area.

>

While it’s the logo it stills for mostly everyone looks Canadian. It’s a poor logo choice to represent something most aren’t familiar with

> @tmac7592 said:

> > @Djuga06 said:

> > > @Rfern12 said:

> > > It looks like the safari pack has a Canadian maple leaf on it. So maybe these Jordan 11 are a play on he Canadian tuxedo. Smh

> > It’s the logo they use for the state parks of New York, which Bethpage itself is. All the major brands are doing some form of the red/white/black color scheme due to the course and sign in front of the first tee. The Jordan’s, on the other hand, have minimal relatability to the area.

> >

>

> While it’s the logo it stills for mostly everyone looks Canadian. It’s a poor logo choice to represent something most aren’t familiar with

How can it be a poor choice when it’s legit the logo for parks in NY? If you’re doing a pack for a state park in NY, it makes sense to use the logo. Just because you’re not familiar with it, doesn’t make it a poor choice. It’s called learning.

> @tmac7592 said:

> > @Djuga06 said:

> > > @Rfern12 said:

> > > It looks like the safari pack has a Canadian maple leaf on it. So maybe these Jordan 11 are a play on he Canadian tuxedo. Smh

> > It’s the logo they use for the state parks of New York, which Bethpage itself is. All the major brands are doing some form of the red/white/black color scheme due to the course and sign in front of the first tee. The Jordan’s, on the other hand, have minimal relatability to the area.

> >

>

> While it’s the logo it stills for mostly everyone looks Canadian. It’s a poor logo choice to represent something most aren’t familiar with

gdx1v45pmnqb.jpeg

xdu3bgdu00aq.jpeg

So I think we all can agree that when you have the most iconic logo in the sneaker world there really is no need for another one. It cost the company and all of us last month, and just appears to be creating confusion this one. Good news is I doubt the parks of NY will be sending any immediate cease and desist notices.

• Like 1

J23 iPhone App (@J23app) Tweeted:

️ Nike Sales Event

$30 OFF $150+ on @nikestore with code SPORT30

Shop -> https://t.co/6zUsf9pb5g https://t.co/uR0GaSXPN0

q2905v6vuida.jpeg

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

> @FaReal87 said:

> > @tmac7592 said:

> > > @Djuga06 said:

> > > > @Rfern12 said:

> > > > It looks like the safari pack has a Canadian maple leaf on it. So maybe these Jordan 11 are a play on he Canadian tuxedo. Smh

> > > It’s the logo they use for the state parks of New York, which Bethpage itself is. All the major brands are doing some form of the red/white/black color scheme due to the course and sign in front of the first tee. The Jordan’s, on the other hand, have minimal relatability to the area.

> > >

> >

> > While it’s the logo it stills for mostly everyone looks Canadian. It’s a poor logo choice to represent something most aren’t familiar with

>

> How can it be a poor choice when it’s legit the logo for parks in NY? If you’re doing a pack for a state park in NY, it makes sense to use the logo. Just because you’re not familiar with it, doesn’t make it a poor choice. It’s called learning.

>

I’ve been and played there multiple times, the only one who needs to learn is you. That leaf is associated with many other things before it is with bethpage state parks. They’re not marketing to the people who are from area and have played there. They are marketing everyone. Now perhaps if they did something actually related to the course such as the warning label it might actually make some sense. Don’t just be a sheep and defense poor design choices because it’s nike bud

> > @FaReal87 said:

> > > @tmac7592 said:

> > > > @Djuga06 said:

> > > > > @Rfern12 said:

> > > > > It looks like the safari pack has a Canadian maple leaf on it. So maybe these Jordan 11 are a play on he Canadian tuxedo. Smh

> > > > It’s the logo they use for the state parks of New York, which Bethpage itself is. All the major brands are doing some form of the red/white/black color scheme due to the course and sign in front of the first tee. The Jordan’s, on the other hand, have minimal relatability to the area.

> > > >

> > >

> > > While it’s the logo it stills for mostly everyone looks Canadian. It’s a poor logo choice to represent something most aren’t familiar with

> >

> > How can it be a poor choice when it’s legit the logo for parks in NY? If you’re doing a pack for a state park in NY, it makes sense to use the logo. Just because you’re not familiar with it, doesn’t make it a poor choice. It’s called learning.

> >

>

>

> I’ve been and played there multiple times, the only one who needs to learn is you. That leaf is associated with many other things before it is with bethpage state parks. They’re not marketing to the people who are from area and have played there. They are marketing everyone. Now perhaps if they did something actually related to the course such as the warning label it might actually make some sense. Don’t just be a sheep and defense poor design choices because it’s nike bud

It’s NY State parks and not just Bethpage that uses the logo. It’s not a poor design but a nice piece of the recognition//tribute to the state parks. While they are marketing to everyone that doesn’t mean they can’t use a logo related to the area/state the event is in.

> @GoGoErky said:

> > > @FaReal87 said:

> > > > @tmac7592 said:

> > > > > @Djuga06 said:

> > > > > > @Rfern12 said:

> > > > > > It looks like the safari pack has a Canadian maple leaf on it. So maybe these Jordan 11 are a play on he Canadian tuxedo. Smh

> > > > > It’s the logo they use for the state parks of New York, which Bethpage itself is. All the major brands are doing some form of the red/white/black color scheme due to the course and sign in front of the first tee. The Jordan’s, on the other hand, have minimal relatability to the area.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > While it’s the logo it stills for mostly everyone looks Canadian. It’s a poor logo choice to represent something most aren’t familiar with

> > >

> > > How can it be a poor choice when it’s legit the logo for parks in NY? If you’re doing a pack for a state park in NY, it makes sense to use the logo. Just because you’re not familiar with it, doesn’t make it a poor choice. It’s called learning.

> > >

> >

> >

> > I’ve been and played there multiple times, the only one who needs to learn is you. That leaf is associated with many other things before it is with bethpage state parks. They’re not marketing to the people who are from area and have played there. They are marketing everyone. Now perhaps if they did something actually related to the course such as the warning label it might actually make some sense. Don’t just be a sheep and defense poor design choices because it’s nike bud

>

> It’s NY State parks and not just Bethpage that uses the logo. It’s not a poor design but a nice piece of the recognition//tribute to the state parks. While they are marketing to everyone that doesn’t mean they can’t use a logo related to the area/state the event is in.

if the logo wasnt something resembling a Canadian maple leaf sure but then again they're releasing a safari pack that's supposed to have some kind of PGA/bethpage theme. Theyre clearly out of pocket in their design team trying to force the issue. Im all for a good tribute but there exist far better options that actually relate to the course itself than what they attempted.

> @tmac7592 said:

> > @GoGoErky said:

> > > > @FaReal87 said:

> > > > > @tmac7592 said:

> > > > > > @Djuga06 said:

> > > > > > > @Rfern12 said:

> > > > > > > It looks like the safari pack has a Canadian maple leaf on it. So maybe these Jordan 11 are a play on he Canadian tuxedo. Smh

> > > > > > It’s the logo they use for the state parks of New York, which Bethpage itself is. All the major brands are doing some form of the red/white/black color scheme due to the course and sign in front of the first tee. The Jordan’s, on the other hand, have minimal relatability to the area.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > While it’s the logo it stills for mostly everyone looks Canadian. It’s a poor logo choice to represent something most aren’t familiar with

> > > >

> > > > How can it be a poor choice when it’s legit the logo for parks in NY? If you’re doing a pack for a state park in NY, it makes sense to use the logo. Just because you’re not familiar with it, doesn’t make it a poor choice. It’s called learning.

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I’ve been and played there multiple times, the only one who needs to learn is you. That leaf is associated with many other things before it is with bethpage state parks. They’re not marketing to the people who are from area and have played there. They are marketing everyone. Now perhaps if they did something actually related to the course such as the warning label it might actually make some sense. Don’t just be a sheep and defense poor design choices because it’s nike bud

> >

> > It’s NY State parks and not just Bethpage that uses the logo. It’s not a poor design but a nice piece of the recognition//tribute to the state parks. While they are marketing to everyone that doesn’t mean they can’t use a logo related to the area/state the event is in.

>

> if the logo wasnt something resembling a Canadian maple leaf sure but then again they're releasing a safari pack that's supposed to have some kind of PGA/bethpage theme. Theyre clearly out of pocket in their design team trying to force the issue. Im all for a good tribute but there exist far better options that actually relate to the course itself than what they attempted.

You almost wonder if the design team didn’t want to go with the “warning sign” or some play off that like others have done (see Footjoy blackout pack). At the same time, it was doubtful they would go with the “caddie” logo for the club, we already know how a mess like that plays out. But I guess my question is why didn’t they put the trophy/symbol associated with the major as the patch, IF they had to put any (which I don’t think they needed to at all).

> @Djuga06 said:

> > @tmac7592 said:

> > > @GoGoErky said:

> > > > > @FaReal87 said:

> > > > > > @tmac7592 said:

> > > > > > > @Djuga06 said:

> > > > > > > > @Rfern12 said:

> > > > > > > > It looks like the safari pack has a Canadian maple leaf on it. So maybe these Jordan 11 are a play on he Canadian tuxedo. Smh

> > > > > > > It’s the logo they use for the state parks of New York, which Bethpage itself is. All the major brands are doing some form of the red/white/black color scheme due to the course and sign in front of the first tee. The Jordan’s, on the other hand, have minimal relatability to the area.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > While it’s the logo it stills for mostly everyone looks Canadian. It’s a poor logo choice to represent something most aren’t familiar with

> > > > >

> > > > > How can it be a poor choice when it’s legit the logo for parks in NY? If you’re doing a pack for a state park in NY, it makes sense to use the logo. Just because you’re not familiar with it, doesn’t make it a poor choice. It’s called learning.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > I’ve been and played there multiple times, the only one who needs to learn is you. That leaf is associated with many other things before it is with bethpage state parks. They’re not marketing to the people who are from area and have played there. They are marketing everyone. Now perhaps if they did something actually related to the course such as the warning label it might actually make some sense. Don’t just be a sheep and defense poor design choices because it’s nike bud

> > >

> > > It’s NY State parks and not just Bethpage that uses the logo. It’s not a poor design but a nice piece of the recognition//tribute to the state parks. While they are marketing to everyone that doesn’t mean they can’t use a logo related to the area/state the event is in.

> >

> > if the logo wasnt something resembling a Canadian maple leaf sure but then again they're releasing a safari pack that's supposed to have some kind of PGA/bethpage theme. Theyre clearly out of pocket in their design team trying to force the issue. Im all for a good tribute but there exist far better options that actually relate to the course itself than what they attempted.

>

> You almost wonder if the design team didn’t want to go with the “warning sign” or some play off that like others have done (see Footjoy blackout pack). At the same time, it was doubtful they would go with the “caddie” logo for the club, we already know how a mess like that plays out. But I guess my question is why didn’t they put the trophy/symbol associated with the major as the patch, IF they had to put any (which I don’t think they needed to at all).

The trophy would be a nice touch. Along with your FJ point, using the sign is the easiest, most basic logo that can be done so I am glad they didn't go that route. I was also unaware that Canada owned the trademark on a maple leaf.

> @zonacats23 said:

> Guys, those Jordan 11s are for the us open. Not sure why they leaked right now.

They'll fit in nicely with the dress code at Pebble Beach:

_"Guests are required to wear golf shirts at all golf facilities. Bermuda-length shorts or slacks are permitted for men; skirts, shorts, slacks or skorts are appropriate for women. **No denim, please.**"_

> @nickerson said:

> > @zonacats23 said:

> > Guys, those Jordan 11s are for the us open. Not sure why they leaked right now.

>

> They'll fit in nicely with the dress code at Pebble Beach:

> _"Guests are required to wear golf shirts at all golf facilities. Bermuda-length shorts or slacks are permitted for men; skirts, shorts, slacks or skorts are appropriate for women. **No denim, please.**"_

But but there is a kohl’s near pebble beach. They sell denim. It’s a tribute to the area

> @nickerson said:

> > @zonacats23 said:

> > Guys, those Jordan 11s are for the us open. Not sure why they leaked right now.

>

> They'll fit in nicely with the dress code at Pebble Beach:

> _"Guests are required to wear golf shirts at all golf facilities. Bermuda-length shorts or slacks are permitted for men; skirts, shorts, slacks or skorts are appropriate for women. **No denim, please.**"_

Haha! I cant say for sure, but my guess is that the denim at Pebble for the us open is a nod to Levi's headquarters being out there(san fran i believe). Just my guess

> @Djuga06 said:

> > @MKPAPA said:

> > We need non-patent leather XI's asap

> I realize it's a golf shoe and all but the patent leather in the design is what made the OG XI's famous/popular.

>

Yes. You are correct. But I'm talking about wanting to see the non patent leather variety in a golf shoe. Specifically these retros. In case you're unaware, the picture below shows "retro'd" version of the original non patent leather XI, or otherwise known as the Air Jordan 11 IE Low Bred. The Bred og ie's had a gum bottom and were a flat black where these retro Bred ie's feature the elephant print.

![](https://www.sneakerfiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/air-jordan-11-retro-ie-low-black-varsity-red-dark-charcoal.jpg "")

> @MKPAPA said:

> > @Djuga06 said:

> > > @MKPAPA said:

> > > We need non-patent leather XI's asap

> > I realize it's a golf shoe and all but the patent leather in the design is what made the OG XI's famous/popular.

> >

> Yes. You are correct. But I'm talking about wanting to see the non patent leather variety in a golf shoe. Specifically these retros. In case you're unaware, the picture below shows "retro'd" version of the original non patent leather XI, or otherwise known as the Air Jordan 11 IE Low Bred. The Bred og ie's had a gum bottom and were a flat black where these retro Bred ie's feature the elephant print.

>

> ![](https://www.sneakerfiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/air-jordan-11-retro-ie-low-black-varsity-red-dark-charcoal.jpg "")

>

>

As a matter of fact I’m very aware of that shoe. Not to take an aside, but MJ attempted to roll these out in the playoffs in 95-96 but switched back to his regular season shoes in the Finals due to preferring the mid over low top. I also personally broke my ankle in a tournament wearing these and determined I’d never wear low tops to ball again. This shoe actually resulted in the Jumpman Pro division of the Jordan Brand. Long-winded I know, but unless these were a summer shoe, they’d be tough to wear with the long mesh design from toe the heel (unless they closed them off).

> @Djuga06 said:

> > @MKPAPA said:

> > > @Djuga06 said:

> > > > @MKPAPA said:

> > > > We need non-patent leather XI's asap

> > > I realize it's a golf shoe and all but the patent leather in the design is what made the OG XI's famous/popular.

> > >

> > Yes. You are correct. But I'm talking about wanting to see the non patent leather variety in a golf shoe. Specifically these retros. In case you're unaware, the picture below shows "retro'd" version of the original non patent leather XI, or otherwise known as the Air Jordan 11 IE Low Bred. The Bred og ie's had a gum bottom and were a flat black where these retro Bred ie's feature the elephant print.

> >

> > ![](https://www.sneakerfiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/air-jordan-11-retro-ie-low-black-varsity-red-dark-charcoal.jpg "")

> >

> >

> As a matter of fact I’m very aware of that shoe. Not to take an aside, but MJ attempted to roll these out in the playoffs in 95-96 but switched back to his regular season shoes in the Finals due to preferring the mid over low top. I also personally broke my ankle in a tournament wearing these and determined I’d never wear low tops to ball again. This shoe actually resulted in the Jumpman Pro division of the Jordan Brand. Long-winded I know, but unless were a summer shoe, they’d be tough to wear with the long mesh design from toe the heel (unless they closed them off).

>

Damn that sucks to hear, but for sure no one should be balling in low top j's.

For golf, these would most definitely need to be a summer shoe. These would be a dream if paired with the same sole as the am1g, as I find these soles to provide good traction / comfort in lovely southern California weather.

I'll take an unpopular stance on the denim XIs...I like them, and will buy them.

Would I have preferred a golf version of the retro LEs they recently released? Sure. However, I am generally just happy they are finally starting to release golf XIs. I've probably read all 134 pages of this topic, and I know I am not the only person to appreciate that golf XIs now exist. Can't win em all. Also, everyone probably wouldn't be so bitter if Augusta didn't shut down the snake pack XIs. Those were fire.

> @IC3BURGH said:

> I'll take an unpopular stance on the denim XIs...I like them, and will buy them.

> Would I have preferred a golf version of the retro LEs they recently released? Sure. However, I am generally just happy they are finally starting to release golf XIs. I've probably read all 134 pages of this topic, and I know I am not the only person to appreciate that golf XIs now exist. Can't win em all. Also, everyone probably wouldn't be so bitter if Augusta didn't shut down the snake pack XIs. Those were fire.

I'm racking my brain trying to think of what to possibly wear with the denim xi's

• Lesmond changed the title to (NO BUY/SELL/TRADE POSTS) Air Jordan GOLF footwear - AJ12 Low G Cherry - 12/13/22