Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)

@Members Only @Sean2  (Since I still can't figure out how to use the MultiQuote function.  If it's even possible.)

Didn't think of it as looking into the abyss.  Rather....Beyond the Infinite.  Guess it's a matter of which way one is peering.  

Who knows what might be looking back at you.

fullsizeoutput_11f7.jpeg.73ed66466c928c251adcdeb80505add6.jpeg

Edited by Fellaheen51
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

OGA - Mitglied Nummer Sechs

15 minutes ago, Fellaheen51 said:

@Members Only @Sean2  (Since I still can't figure out how to use the MultiQuote function.  If it's even possible.)

Didn't think of it as looking into the abyss.  Rather....Beyond the Infinite.  Guess it's a matter of which way one is peering.  

fullsizeoutput_11f7.jpeg.73ed66466c928c251adcdeb80505add6.jpeg

I did a multi quote yesterday, just pressed the quote button on both of them and they appeared.

• Like 4

Way down under in (not New Orleans) Australia.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Kindly donated by mdgboxx and worn with pride

A definite geezer of some repute, ( I think ).

2 hours ago, Members Only said:

Just finished it, boy were they delicious. Compliments to the chefs and all my table buddies, they dug in a little too 😉

Knife And Fork Over In Finish Plate And Heart Shape Ketchup,.. Stock Photo,  Picture And Royalty Free Image. Image 56096694.

Happy you and the clan enjoyed the meal, now you have to turn up at the Grille and meet Gus and the girls.

• Like 4

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

38 minutes ago, Members Only said:

What's the best time to pull up?

Early morning until late at night, the full menu is available all day, just tell them Reasy sent you, he is the Grilles founder so Gus looks after him and his friends.🥰

• Like 4

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

22 minutes ago, scomac2002 said:

With the Christmas season upon us now the steady stream of parcel deliveries has begun.  A couple arrived yesterday.  Three more are in transit, perhaps today or tomorrow.  When DW quizzed what I had received I said stocking stuffers.  I had bought stocking stuffers for her to wrap and put in my stocking -- a 2 pack of FootJoy Weather Soft gloves and a double dozen of WS Duo Optix balls in matt neon green.  I had them toss in a couple of Lamkin Sonar grips for inventory, after all I've got to regrip that newly arrived ladies hybrid.  May as well take advantage of the Black Friday sales that are going on this week. 🤑

Also in the pipeline are an electric toothbrush, a half case of red wine from a local winery, a couple of sports masks (with relief valves) and replaceable filters.  That's just what I've been in on.  I have no idea what else she may have coming.  WE both agreed that the extent of our Christmas shopping would be done online rather than in person and limited at that to local merchants.

You must have a very large stocking.  No way could I get 2 doz boxes of balls in mine.  Maybe a sleeve and a glove.   Does she reimburse on the expenditures for the gifts to yourself?  That's the tricky part.  

The Mrs. and I tend to keep our gift exchanging minimalist.  This year, in fact today or tomorrow, going to purchase a new range.  Our 20+ year old one is beginning to have problems.  Got our monies worth, it's time. The one we've chosen is just short of $1k delivered with the old one hauled away.  So that's going to be the present to ourselves.  Bought a convection, air fry, toaster oven a couple of weeks back.  Another too ourselves.  All the research for suitable models and brands accomplished by simply browsing about reading.  With my feet propped up, drinking a morning coffee.  No need to run around town to check out the merch.  Its a wonderful thing.  Couple of clicks and it shows up a few days later.

Thinking I may buy her a new set of high quality food storage containers.  She been chirping that the cheapos keep cracking with use.  Found some nice ones, just have to order them in.  She'll be thrilled.  LOL.  

Now more than ever, shopping is accomplished with a few key strokes.  Sympathetic to the plight it places on brick and mortar storefronts.  But it's a brave new world of product retailing these days.  Adapt or perish.  

• Like 4

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

OGA - Mitglied Nummer Sechs

Spent the morning planning our online Christmas shopping due to the current lockdown and potential risk of it not being relaxed prior to Christmas. 

I'm not ashamed to say this makes me a little sad as the wife and I enjoy the excitement of walking the shops and discovering that perfect gift for our friends and family. 

Christmas this year could/will potentially be very different, especially if the government decided to enforce/continue the current lockdown situation. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, scomac2002 said:

I miss Reasy.  I had hopes that when he popped back in for a bit earlier in the year that he might be ready to resume participation.  I think there was even some swing talk at the time to tempt him back.

I don't know about the rest of you, but the world has become a much smaller place for me in these last number of months.  Our social circle has shrunk down to a handful of people.  I still see the guys from golf and curling, but it's definitely at a distance and there's no socializing before or after.  Just get on with the game and then go home.

I'm thankful for y'all here for some easy conversation with a healthy dose of humour sprinkled in.  It's a needed relief from all the doom and gloom in the media at large.

I'm with you Sco.  As i have mentioned before, we have a group of 7 to 10 of us who have been together since childhood... And the virus has been spreading and increasing badly here in Ohio. We now have one of us in intensive care, and two others are in hermit status.

We have decided no more groups until this thing gets under control. One of them in quarantine  will probably be in the hospital

before long. The one already there isn't doing well at all. Very sad way to end a lifetime of being a first responder.  Hopefully

the drug makers have got it right and have found a fix .  Stay safe guys

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

Certified Orginal Member#2
Outlaw Golf Association
To Heck with the USGA

2 hours ago, billh17 said:

I'm with you Sco.  As i have mentioned before, we have a group of 7 to 10 of us who have been together since childhood... And the virus has been spreading and increasing badly here in Ohio. We now have one of us in intensive care, and two others are in hermit status.

We have decided no more groups until this thing gets under control. One of them in quarantine  will probably be in the hospital

before long. The one already there isn't doing well at all. Very sad way to end a lifetime of being a first responder.  Hopefully

the drug makers have got it right and have found a fix .  Stay safe guys

I'm sorry to hear about that @billh17.  I've been fortunate in that I know of only one person who has endured a case of COVID.  Fortunately she was young and strong and managed a full recovery, but it was a heck of an ordeal by all accounts.

• Like 3

My problem is LOFT -- Lack of friggin' talent

Cobra F-Max Airspeed 10.5°

Adams Tight Lies 2.0 3W/7W

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 56° SW

Cleveland CBX Fullface 60° LW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

4 hours ago, Fellaheen51 said:

You must have a very large stocking.  No way could I get 2 doz boxes of balls in mine.  Maybe a sleeve and a glove.   Does she reimburse on the expenditures for the gifts to yourself?  That's the tricky part.  

Not really.  Two dozen might be a stretch, but I suppose she can just leave them beside the stocking.  I'm always surprised at what she manages to get in mine.

• Like 4

My problem is LOFT -- Lack of friggin' talent

Cobra F-Max Airspeed 10.5°

Adams Tight Lies 2.0 3W/7W

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 56° SW

Cleveland CBX Fullface 60° LW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

8 hours ago, scomac2002 said:

I miss Reasy.  I had hopes that when he popped back in for a bit earlier in the year that he might be ready to resume participation.  I think there was even some swing talk at the time to tempt him back.

I don't know about the rest of you, but the world has become a much smaller place for me in these last number of months.  Our social circle has shrunk down to a handful of people.  I still see the guys from golf and curling, but it's definitely at a distance and there's no socializing before or after.  Just get on with the game and then go home.

I'm thankful for y'all here for some easy conversation with a healthy dose of humour sprinkled in.  It's a needed relief from all the doom and gloom in the media at large.

The media seems to like hyperbole and catastrophizing. The only people I see is when I play golf, other than that don't really see any folks. 

• Like 4

South Australia has gone into panic mode, 20 new cases, the first for a while, all related apart  from one. The major problem is it is new strain more virulent than before which can be transmitted much more quickly than the last one. Thanks to good contact tracing they hope to contain it although there are many shops and restaurants that are on the contact list. It came from a person in quarantine from the UK.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

2 hours ago, scomac2002 said:

Been thinking about cleaning up the clubs and taking a few pictures as a sort of season ending WITB.  I did that last year.  This year's year ending bag would be a completely different set-up.  Not only that but I have a few spares that might rotate through the bag depending upon how I'm playing, the time of year, etc.  There's only 12 in my signature, but another 5 that could rotate through. 

Between those 17 and the 14 that populate my other complete bag I shouldn't need to buy another club for a good long time!  Time will tell if I can be that disciplined...🙄

Let's see it!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• GwrxMod changed the title to Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)