Rickie hanging with Bieber

Clearly you do enough to comment. While guys are heading overseas, the teeny bopper of the PGA wonders why he barely wins.

I have to say I am a bit confused what the 'girl scale' is, apart from remembering Fowler used to have a really hot GF.

Anyways, yes he only has 4 wins in the last year and half and is a lowly 12th on the PGA tour scoring average this year, terrible stuff isn't it?

How are some others faring in the wins column over that period?

Rose - 2

Reed - 0

Garcia - 1

Day, DJ, Scott earlier, have had some good stretches, but you shouldn't need to be a rocket scientist to know that not all golfers win every week.

Why would you compare him to the 11th,12th and 13th ranked players, is that where you think he should rank? Outside the top 10?

OK, the 3 immediately above then. Still seems this part-timer Rickie is doing alright for himself.

Rory - 4

Bubba - 2

Stenson - 1

[url="http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTOZNxdsDKajrKxaUCRjcU8eB7URcAMpaCWN-67Bt6QG8rmBUPYW3QAQ7k87BlYizIMKJzEhuzqr9OQ/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true"]WITB[/url] | [url="http://tinyurl.com/CoursesPlayedList"]Courses Played list[/url] |  [url="http://tinyurl.com/25GolfingFaves"] 25 Faves [/url]

F.T.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly you do enough to comment. While guys are heading overseas, the teeny bopper of the PGA wonders why he barely wins.

I have to say I am a bit confused what the 'girl scale' is, apart from remembering Fowler used to have a really hot GF.

Anyways, yes he only has 4 wins in the last year and half and is a lowly 12th on the PGA tour scoring average this year, terrible stuff isn't it?

Rose - 2

Reed - 0

Garcia - 1

Day, DJ, Scott earlier, have had some good stretches, but you shouldn't need to be a rocket scientist to know that not all golfers win every week.

Why would you compare him to the 11th,12th and 13th ranked players, is that where you think he should rank? Outside the top 10?

OK, the 3 immediately above then. Still seems this part-timer Rickie is doing alright for himself.

Rory - 4

Bubba - 2

Stenson - 1

In a week he will have 2 wins in 12 months, 1 tour win. Keep playing like this and this time next year he will be outside the top 10. No more Players and Scottish points to keep him up. I am the wrong guy for this, I dont understand why anyone would care or watch a stranger live their life. But for Ricki to keep posting videos and then miss the cut he kinda looks like a fool. It is not like he is posting his bromance vacation with guys 5-6 younger then him then lighting it up when he plays, he misses the cut. I am all for partying and being a pro golfer but there is plenty of time in the year to party, but now is the time to work and practice and play hard. After the Fed Ex you can go crazy.

Rose - 2

Reed - 0

Garcia - 1

Rory - 4

Bubba - 2

Stenson - 1

In a week he will have 2 wins in 12 months, 1 tour win. Keep playing like this and this time next year he will be outside the top 10. No more Players and Scottish points to keep him up. I am the wrong guy for this, I dont understand why anyone would care or watch a stranger live their life. But for Ricki to keep posting videos and then miss the cut he kinda looks like a fool. It is not like he is posting his bromance vacation with guys 5-6 younger then him then lighting it up when he plays, he misses the cut. I am all for partying and being a pro golfer but there is plenty of time in the year to party, but now is the time to work and practice and play hard. After the Fed Ex you can go crazy.

Oh sure, I picked 18 months as it gave him 4, for comparison sake :) Heck Stenson was at zero before a couple weeks ago and other players change as well all the time as you know.

My reply was to the numpty post from the OP about "barely wins"... winning golf tournaments is not easy and pointing to some social media post about how Fowler spends part of America Day as an indication of why he "barely wins" is simply asinine.

[url="http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTOZNxdsDKajrKxaUCRjcU8eB7URcAMpaCWN-67Bt6QG8rmBUPYW3QAQ7k87BlYizIMKJzEhuzqr9OQ/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true"]WITB[/url] | [url="http://tinyurl.com/CoursesPlayedList"]Courses Played list[/url] |  [url="http://tinyurl.com/25GolfingFaves"] 25 Faves [/url]

F.T.

All I can think about when I read stuff like this is "thank God all I had in my 20s was email and a Motorola startac phone - and those things just barely"

Man, if there was record of the crap I did...

All I had in my twenties was the payphone down the street and no change to put in it.......

R11S 8* square; Stock stiff
Maltby KE4 14* 3w , Axe Excaliber R flex tipped 1"
RBZ 25* hb; RBZstage 2 19* hb
Mizuno MP30 5 - PW, AXE Excaliber stiff, Hogan Apex PC E Wedge (50*) TT DG s300
GM Never Compromise GM2 putter
54*, 58* TM TP wedges 3* flat

All I can think about when I read stuff like this is "thank God all I had in my 20s was email and a Motorola startac phone - and those things just barely"

All I had in my twenties was the payphone down the street and no change to put in it.......

Likewise, thank goodness. Though if you were lucky, sometimes someone else would leave their change in that bottom refund slot if their call wasn't as long as they paid for. Those were the good days--finding an abandoned quarter in the payphone change slot. You were half way to an apple Hostess Pie!

Likewise, thank goodness. Though if you were lucky, sometimes someone else would leave their change in that bottom refund slot if their call wasn't as long as they paid for. Those were the good days--finding an abandoned quarter in the payphone change slot. You were half way to an apple Hostess Pie!

Yessir!

Man I loved those pies... Couldn't get within arms length of one now I would wager. As far as Fowler goes? I think its commendable that he is allowing the Biebs to cling to his trouser leg. Rickie has always been civic minded. Perhaps the young Canadian lad will learn a thing or two.. About what Im not sure but it's got to be better than his regular posse. FWIW.

No Motorola Sky Pager?

Nope. Having one of those things meant losing control over your life. And so went the thoughts of this twenty something would be lothario.........

Got my first cell phone in 2000 after having finally realized the lothario thing wasn't ever gonna happen......

No Motorola Sky Pager?

Beeper!

No Motorola Sky Pager?

Beeper!

I remember when all we had was 2 cans and a piece of string....

No Motorola Sky Pager?

Beeper!

[media=]

[/media]

I remember when all we had was 2 cans and a piece of string....

We didn't even have answering machines in my 20's! :) I'm with high speed on this one. I wouldn't want anything I did in my 20's put out to the public.

Ping G410  10.5 Project X Evenflow 5.5
Ping Anser 20* Hybrid

Titleist 816H2 23* @ 24*
Srixon ZX5's  5-PW

Ping Glide 3.0  50*
Ping Glide
 54 & 58*ES

Bettinardi Queen B 6

Rose - 2

Reed - 0

Garcia - 1

what're you talking about? Reed is most definitely a top 5 player in the world

*sarcasm*

I'll never understand the need to constantly film himself and post everything on line. Take a page out of Jeter's book and stay away from phones while you're out at parties.

This. He does it when hanging out with Bubba also. I guess Bubba is too busy with his family/children now, so Ricky found himself a new friend.

Driver: Callaway Epic 10.5 Project X LZ 5.5
FWY: Callaway BB 3WD / BB H4 19*
Irons: Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 4-GW
Wedges: Mizuno T7 52*, 58*
Putter: Odyssey MXM Versa 1

I think I need more definition of the girl scale before I can answer your question. And if he were to move "lower" on the girl scale, would that make him more or less of a girl? Please advise.

When you are a grown a** man and you dress like a 16 year old, you in my eyes are a so called chick. Hence referring to him as a girl.