Its there

Damn. I need that colorway.

Titleist TSR2 // Autoflex SF505

Titleist TSR2 16.5 // Vista Pro 60s

Ping G25 20, 23 // Tour AD True Spec

Titleist T200/T150 5-GW // Steelfiber i80PR

Titleist SM9 54.10, 58.12 // Steelfiber i80r

L.A.B. Golf DF3 // L.A.B. x TPT

Do we have a potential release date for the Air Zoom Accurates? To me those look like the best looking shoes in the lineup, at $90 they probably aren't waterproof though which is a major bummer.

As for the LCV2, I really like the look I just hate that spike pattern. I have the LCV1 and those things tear up greens like no shoe I've ever had before.

They do not tear up greens unless you drag your feet. On wet soft greens they leave imprints just like any other shoe, which disappear quickly.

The “imprints” are the worst I’ve seen since the old Adidas shoe that was banned at many courses. Quickly is all relative, I’m sure the groups behind you that day wouldn’t agree about how quickly they disappear.

Ping/Epon/Scratch/Bettinardi WITB Link

The TGW Photo

f-blackgreen.jpg

TaylorMade QI10 9* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 8TX

TaylorMade Stealth+ 15* - Fujikura Ventus Red 9TX

NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4i - Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 95X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5 - KBS Tour 130X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 6-PW - DG TI X100

Mizuno T22 Raw 50* S, 55* D | TaylorMade Hi Toe 60* - DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Select Squareback +

Do we have a potential release date for the Air Zoom Accurates? To me those look like the best looking shoes in the lineup, at $90 they probably aren't waterproof though which is a major bummer.

As for the LCV2, I really like the look I just hate that spike pattern. I have the LCV1 and those things tear up greens like no shoe I've ever had before.

They do not tear up greens unless you drag your feet. On wet soft greens they leave imprints just like any other shoe, which disappear quickly.

The "imprints" are the worst I've seen since the old Adidas shoe that was banned at many courses. Quickly is all relative, I'm sure the groups behind you that day wouldn't agree about how quickly they disappear.

I've never heard of a specific golf shoe being banned by a golf course. Not once.

I've had the LCVs since January and played on tons of different courses (wet, dry, soft, firm, bentgrass, Bermuda, zoysia) in many different states and I've never had a single playing partner, caddy, or player in a group behind me complain my shoes were leaving marks on the green. Not a single comment. Ever.

Titleist TSi3 10.5* - Fujikura Ventus Red 6S
TaylorMade Stealth Plus 15* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 7S
TaylorMade UDI 2 iron - Tour Only Project X HZRDUS 105g 6.5
TaylorMade RSI 3 iron - KBS C Taper X
Mizuno JPX 919 Forged 4 iron - KBS C Taper X
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW - KBS C Taper X
TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 54* SB - KBS C Taper S
TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe 58* - KBS C Taper S
Custom Cameron & Crown Mallet 1 or Futura 5W w/ custom flow neck
TaylorMade TP5x 

The "imprints" are the worst I've seen since the old Adidas shoe that was banned at many courses. Quickly is all relative, I'm sure the groups behind you that day wouldn't agree about how quickly they disappear.

I've never heard of a specific golf shoe being banned by a golf course. Not once.

I've had the LCVs since January and played on tons of different courses (wet, dry, soft, firm, bentgrass, Bermuda, zoysia) in many different states and I've never had a single playing partner, caddy, or player in a group behind me complain my shoes were leaving marks on the green. Not a single comment. Ever.

I used to get comments from the group behind me about mesh TW14s when it was kinda wet. They were "tearing up the greens". I just shrugged and was like I dunno dude. A friend of mine has LCVs, never seen anything being "torn up". Some people are big on hyperbole I guess.

Nike-TW-14-Mesh-Golf-Shoe-12.jpg

Those original Adidas AdiZero shoes actually tore up greens and were definitely banned from a number of courses. I don't think the LCVs are anywhere close to that.

Those original Adidas AdiZero shoes actually tore up greens and were definitely banned from a number of courses. I don't think the LCVs are anywhere close to that.

Never heard of a course employing a shoe police officer...With the way courses struggle for revenue, I find this highly unlikely...

Never heard of a course employing a shoe police officer...With the way courses struggle for revenue, I find this highly unlikely...

Just did a quick search for you. Nobody said they hired a shoe police officer, but if enough people complain about one exact shoe some courses take action. That's the only shoe I've heard of being bad enough to get banned though.

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/975940-adizero-tour-golf-shoes-banned-in-the-uk/

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/970359-adizero-cleat-marks/

Browsing NDC to use the 20 off sale promo, noticed that the white TW71 are listed (about $80 after promo code which is strong for this shoe). I am assuming that its pretty safe to say we will not se a size 8.5D in the TW71 Black offering?

PXG GEN6 0311 10.5*DRIVER/FUJI RED VELOCORE 6S/GP TW WHT

PXG GEN5 0311XF 17*FAIRWAY/FUJI MOTORE X F3 7S/GP TW WHT

PXG GEN3 0311XP 3 IRON/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG GEN3 0311P 4-PW/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG GEN4 0311P GW/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG SD II WEDGES/56/13&62/10/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/GP TW BLK

MACHINE M2A 1018RAW CS PUTTER/ACCRA I-STEEL/SS FLAT 1.0

I let my white and teal Air Zoom 90s get pretty dirty and I know how tough they are to clean so I was expecting to probably toss them soon. I wanted to try the Reshoevn8r sneaker laundry system on these as I figured that'd be the best bet to get the toe boxes and mesh areas clean.

The process was basically: insert plastic shoe trees, give the shoes a once over scrub with the solution of Reshoevn8r, water, and a regular bristle brush, and then put them in a laundry bag before washing on a cold cycle.

I forgot to take pics before because I was rushing to do it before work (I know, fail), but they were very dirty/dusty - the toe boxes and creases were pretty brown and they came out great. This has been the best method for cleaning these and I recommend it for anyone who has Air Zoom 90s and wants to extend their life a little, or has a complex about wearing dirty shoes.

opsJr6u.jpg?1

use the same product works great but cannot get the dirt off the LCV at all.. Works great on 90's though...

PING G430 10K Max 9 degree (digitally lofted) DI VF 6X tipped .5". 44.5" D5 

G430 17 HY DI HY 85 X

TSR2 21 HY DI HY 85 X

4 THRU PW King Tour KBS $ Taper 120

VOKEY 48 "F" KBS $ Taper 120

VOKEY 54 "F" S400

VOKEY 60 "V" S400

SCOTTY CAMERON T11 BGT POLAR SHAFT SAND BLASTED TO MATCH HEAD... FLATSO 1.0

HOOFER LITE BLACK CAMO 

I let my white and teal Air Zoom 90s get pretty dirty and I know how tough they are to clean so I was expecting to probably toss them soon. I wanted to try the Reshoevn8r sneaker laundry system on these as I figured that'd be the best bet to get the toe boxes and mesh areas clean.

The process was basically: insert plastic shoe trees, give the shoes a once over scrub with the solution of Reshoevn8r, water, and a regular bristle brush, and then put them in a laundry bag before washing on a cold cycle.

I forgot to take pics before because I was rushing to do it before work (I know, fail), but they were very dirty/dusty - the toe boxes and creases were pretty brown and they came out great. This has been the best method for cleaning these and I recommend it for anyone who has Air Zoom 90s and wants to extend their life a little, or has a complex about wearing dirty shoes.

opsJr6u.jpg?1

wow, that came out great! do you think it would work on other material? i have the white FI Flex shoes, and theyve been a pain trying to keep clean....

opsJr6u.jpg?1

Wow. Those look nearly brand new! That's incredible.

I have the all white 90s and don't wear them a ton, but they're still pretty dirty (damn red clay). I'll have to look into this product.

TaylorMade TP5x 

use the same product works great but cannot get the dirt off the LCV at all.. Works great on 90's though...

I didn't buy any LCV in white, but the tongues on those and the LC4 were notoriously impossible to clean. I do use Reshoevn8r on all my shoes, from golf shoes to regular sneakers and it pretty much always does the job (not sponsored by them or anything, just found the product to work well for me).

wow, that came out great! do you think it would work on other material? i have the white FI Flex shoes, and theyve been a pain trying to keep clean....

I'm not sure - what type of material is it?

I have the all white 90s and don't wear them a ton, but they're still pretty dirty (damn red clay). I'll have to look into this product.

Yeah, they came out really great. I was expecting clean but kind of dull, and to my surprise the white is pretty white. Next time I'll take some dirty shoes pics.

Make sure you look for a coupon code before ordering!

I didn't buy any LCV in white, but the tongues on those and the LC4 were notoriously impossible to clean. I do use Reshoevn8r on all my shoes, from golf shoes to regular sneakers and it pretty much always does the job (not sponsored by them or anything, just found the product to work well for me).

I'm not sure - what type of material is it?

Yeah, they came out really great. I was expecting clean but kind of dull, and to my surprise the white is pretty white. Next time I'll take some dirty shoes pics.

Make sure you look for a coupon code before ordering!

Good call. I looked them up quickly and noticed the pack was $30. Not terrible considering what all comes with it, but my wife has trained me to always look for coupons before ordering online.

TaylorMade TP5x 

played in my lunar vaporstorms today for the first time. very comfy +1/2 size, length was fine at my size but toe box was too short and i could feel it pressing on my big toe nail.

awesome shoe. great grip and all i did was hose them down and wipe them dry to clean them up after getting muddy.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if Nike will be releasing a new TW shoe for 2018? Or, will only the TW17 and TW71 remain?

Callaway Paradym 12° - Fujikura Ventus Red 6s

Callaway Paradym 18° - Fujikura Ventus Red 7s

Callaway Paradym 21° - Fujikura Ventus Red 7s
Srixon z785 (4-PW) - Oban CT 115s+
Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 Copper SB 50° - Black KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 s
Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 Copper SB 55° - Black KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 s
Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 Copper SB 60° - Black KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 s

Bettinardi Studio Reserve JAM-F

Does anyone know if Nike will be releasing a new TW shoe for 2018? Or, will only the TW17 and TW71 remain?

No TW shoe as of now, is what the rep told me.

PING G430 10K Max 9 degree (digitally lofted) DI VF 6X tipped .5". 44.5" D5 

G430 17 HY DI HY 85 X

TSR2 21 HY DI HY 85 X

4 THRU PW King Tour KBS $ Taper 120

VOKEY 48 "F" KBS $ Taper 120

VOKEY 54 "F" S400

VOKEY 60 "V" S400

SCOTTY CAMERON T11 BGT POLAR SHAFT SAND BLASTED TO MATCH HEAD... FLATSO 1.0

HOOFER LITE BLACK CAMO 

No TW shoe as of now, is what the rep told me.

That’s too bad...would love to see the new zoom TW sole paired with some fly weave for a 15-71 combo! I would think like Jordan the TW line has some equity it could be relatively successful for a few more years while us 30 to 40 something’s remember his greatness.

PXG GEN6 0311 10.5*DRIVER/FUJI RED VELOCORE 6S/GP TW WHT

PXG GEN5 0311XF 17*FAIRWAY/FUJI MOTORE X F3 7S/GP TW WHT

PXG GEN3 0311XP 3 IRON/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG GEN3 0311P 4-PW/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG GEN4 0311P GW/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG SD II WEDGES/56/13&62/10/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/GP TW BLK

MACHINE M2A 1018RAW CS PUTTER/ACCRA I-STEEL/SS FLAT 1.0