Henrik Stenson Grips?

I've been watching a little of the PGA Championship coverage and it seems that Stenson has full cord tour wrap grips on his irons. Does anyone know what brand these are? I've been looking through a few pictures but can't figure it out. Thanks!

Cobra F6+ 9.5 w/ Fujikura Speeder Platinum 5x<br />Cobra Fly-Z+ with Graphite Design AD-MJ 8x<br />PXG 0311 4-PW w/ KBS $-Taper 120s<br />Edel Wedges 50* 54* 58* w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner<br />SeeMore M1 Prototype (01 of 100)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Iv been in the market for some tour wrap cords and those fit the bill. I guess the Lamkin Tour Wraps are pretty similar. I just feel like modern cord grips aren't as "tough" as they use to be.

Cobra F6+ 9.5 w/ Fujikura Speeder Platinum 5x<br />Cobra Fly-Z+ with Graphite Design AD-MJ 8x<br />PXG 0311 4-PW w/ KBS $-Taper 120s<br />Edel Wedges 50* 54* 58* w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner<br />SeeMore M1 Prototype (01 of 100)

Iv been in the market for some tour wrap cords and those fit the bill. I guess the Lamkin Tour Wraps are pretty similar. I just feel like modern cord grips aren't as "tough" as they use to be.

I guess they are similar to the UTXs in that they are both a corded wrap. But the Golf Prides are firmer in my opinion. The Golf Prides last forever also. I wish they were still available to the public.

I agree about the firmness. Some of the older grips seemed to have much more cord and were firmer without having to add more wraps of tape underneath. Only one that seems to come close is the Z-Cord or Lamkin Tour Cord. Not wrap-style grips, though...

?

?

?

?

Cleveland Rtx4 (Raw) 48, 54, 60/Dynamic Gold TI s400

Bettinardi Studio Stock #8

Titleist ProV1x

Stenson is tough.

Think its duct tape sprinlked with rebar rust.

Nope. It's sprinkled with crushed glass !

TM Sim Max 10.5 Ventus Red 6x 

TM RBZ 14* Addi 8x 

TM Gapr bonded 21* evenflow blue 6.5 

Miura MC-501 4-Pw DG.X7

Miura 51 55 59 s400

Cameron GSS 009  1.5 , sound slot , tungsten sole weights , head speed shaft.