2024 Houston Open WITB Photos ×

Evnroll Putters-- Amazing!!!

So I contacted Evnroll Canada inquiring about the 2.2 as I was ready to pull the trigger on one and they said they had them in stock however there would be a 3-4 week wait due to waiting for the red pistol grips to build the putter. You would think this would have been planned out before the release of the new models.

So I contacted Evnroll Canada inquiring about the 2.2 as I was ready to pull the trigger on one and they said they had them in stock however there would be a 3-4 week wait due to waiting for the red pistol grips to build the putter. You would think this would have been planned out before the release of the new models.

...they didn't offer to put a different grip on? Or discount putter with no grip? Idk, seems odd to have to wait another month since this release was originally scheduled for Feb :read:

Here is the response word for word.

“Thank you for your inquiry! Our distributing facility is scheduled to get the ER 2.2 starting tomorrow, however, they are fit with uncut shafts and we will need to wait for the stock pistol grip to arrive in order to build it to your desired specs, which will be no more than three to four weeks.

Hope that answers your question!”

Has anyone thought about making an Armlock putter out of the tour stroke? Seems the amount of offset would make an easy transition

Titleist TSR2 - TPT Nitro 16lo
Taylormade SIM Ti 3w - Tensei 1k Black 85tx
Taylormade SIM Ti 5w - Fujikura Ventus Black 9x

Cobra Tec Hybrid 2 - Kai'li 90tx

Cobra Tec Hybrid 4 - Aldila Tour Black 105tx
Srixon ZX5/ZX& Mkii 5-PW - Project X 6.5

Callaway Jaws Raw 50s, 54s, 58z - BGT ZNE 130

Putter - LAB something or another

Has anyone thought about making an Armlock putter out of the tour stroke? Seems the amount of offset would make an easy transition

Finished mine about a month ago and have been practicing with it inside, waiting for the cold weather to break!

Driver - Cobra Speedzone

Hybrids

Cobra 17
      Wishon 775 21

Wishon 775 24 
Irons - Callaway Apex MB 6-A
Wedges - Maltby 54 60 TSW DRM
Putters - L.A.B Blad.1 and L.A.B. DF 2.1 Long
Titleist Yellow ProV1x / AVX 

Looks awesome! How are you liking the set up?

Finished mine about a month ago and have been practicing with it inside, waiting for the cold weather to break!

Took forever to get my ER5B and now that I've been rolling it inside I'm not sure that I love it. It does look badass without question. Matte black shaft is sick looking. And it makes NO tink sound at all and that is with rolling those turd 2nd gen Costco balls. But just not blown away by what I'm seeing as I roll it. Having a hard time adjusting so far but I'm trying to hold off getting a Spider X to give this a chance

Took forever to get my ER5B and now that I've been rolling it inside I'm not sure that I love it. It does look badass without question. Matte black shaft is sick looking. And it makes NO tink sound at all and that is with rolling those turd 2nd gen Costco balls. But just not blown away by what I'm seeing as I roll it. Having a hard time adjusting so far but I'm trying to hold off getting a Spider X to give this a chance

Keep on rolling and finding a way with it - sending mine to BOS.

Father, Wannabe Golfer, Novelist

• Ping G430 Max 9/TPT 19Hi Golf Shaft @45 in. (coming soon)
  • Ping G430 3 wd/TPT 19 Hi
  • Callaway Paradym 18/ TPT Golf 18 Hi
  • Ping G430 4H/TPT Golf
  • Ping i230 5-PW Recoil Dart 90
  • Artisan 50, 55, 59 or Ping Glide Forged Pro, Both with Nippon 105 
  • Putter:  LAB DF3 TPT Shaft (waiting)
  • Vessel Bag
  • ProV1x
  • Ping ChipR in messy or no turf conditions

What shaft did you install here?

I think they’ve been too busy supplying Golf Galaxy and PGA Superstores to deal with individual orders. I ordered an ER5 black with stock 1” grip through a retailer in November. Saw ER5Bs in GG in December, thought what the heck. When my retailer finally got their shipment last week my putter wasn’t in it so I cancelled. After waiting four months and not getting what I ordered I’m kind of over Evnroll.

What shaft did you install here?

Shaft is the Accra FX P300. The screaming logo is a little loud and I could of done without that, but when they are turned to the sides it is not too bad at address.

Driver - Cobra Speedzone

Hybrids

Cobra 17
      Wishon 775 21

Wishon 775 24 

Looks awesome! How are you liking the set up?

I am liking it, but it has only been used on my putting green in the basement and one time on a practice green when we happened to have a day over 45 degrees. It has been very cold here ever since then. Waiting on some decent weather to get out and roll it on real greens.

Driver - Cobra Speedzone

Hybrids

Cobra 17
      Wishon 775 21

Wishon 775 24 

I returned my ER5B and bought the standard finish. Love the way this feels compared to the matte black finish. I do think the finish messes with the feel a bit.

May have stumbled on my perfect putter. Friend has played a Newport 2.7 for years. Always loved the look at address and the weight, but always had a hard time finding one in decent shape at a reasonable price. Tried the ER1 a few weeks ago and it looked and felt very similar. Bought a 35” and extended it to 36.5” (I’m tall) and am loving it.

Ping G425 Max 9*, Aldila Rogue White 70s

Titleist TS3 4 wood, Diamana Kal’li 70s

New Level 902 PD, PX 6.5

Mizuno S18 50*, PX 6.5

Cleveland CBX2 54*, DG s400 TI

Callaway MD4 58*, DG s400 

Odyssey White Hot OG 7CH

May have stumbled on my perfect putter. Friend has played a Newport 2.7 for years. Always loved the look at address and the weight, but always had a hard time finding one in decent shape at a reasonable price. Tried the ER1 a few weeks ago and it looked and felt very similar. Bought a 35” and extended it to 36.5” (I’m tall) and am loving it.

Hoe.

G400 LST - TPT proto
TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
4 - PW Mizuno MP 18 MMC - SteelFiber FC115
50, 54, 60 RC Dual Bite - SteelFiber i125
Evnroll ER5
Snell MTB Black

Was for a while and then I did a fitting. Ended up with a fitted SeeMore Si5. Haven’t looked at other putters since, but the tech has always had me intrigued. Between the look of a putter I always liked, the feel, and the tech, I couldn’t resist. Love the lines, weight and feel.

New Level 902 PD, PX 6.5

Mizuno S18 50*, PX 6.5

Odyssey White Hot OG 7CH

Was for a while and then I did a fitting. Ended up with a fitted SeeMore Si5. Haven’t looked at other putters since, but the tech has always had me intrigued. Between the look of a putter I always liked, the feel, and the tech, I couldn’t resist. Love the lines, weight and feel.

Just kidding man. Evnroll is the real deal.

G400 LST - TPT proto
TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
4 - PW Mizuno MP 18 MMC - SteelFiber FC115
50, 54, 60 RC Dual Bite - SteelFiber i125
Evnroll ER5
Snell MTB Black

Gravity grip arrives today. First "competitive" round of the season tomorrow. Trial by fire. I'll share my thoughts after.

Titleist TSi3 9* B2T2 Tensei AV Raw White / Cobra SZ Tour 3W Tensei AV Blue 15* / Cobra F6 Baffler Matrix Red Tie 18.5* / Maltby KE4 TC 22* / Maltby TS1 IM 5-GW Nippon Modus 120x / Taylormade Hi-Toe 54*/60* / Cobra Supernova

After putting two rounds in with the Gravity Grip, here are my thoughts:

The shape is unusual, so it might be a "love/hate" thing for people. it's relatively narrow front to back and deep top to bottom. An extreme example would be like trying to grip a ruler. This gives a good sense of face alignment but will probably feel strange to some people. I had a supersoft 1.0 on it before nad it was a very different feel.

In round one I had four 3-putts. Lag putting was "okay", but the heavier grip and lighter swingweight caused lags to go consistently long. That's a pretty easy adjustment and I was back to normal by round two. I missed several 3'-4' "pressure" putts due to some face angle anxiety caused by having such an acute feeling for where the face was pointed through the stroke. It almost felt yippy.

By round two I was used to it and putted better than normal. No 3-putts and two birdies on a mediocre ballstriking day. I was worried after round one but I was completely comfortable during round two with some putting practice in between.

My advice, if you decide to try it, is give it some time. It took more time and effort to get used to than other grip changes I have made in the past.

Titleist TSi3 9* B2T2 Tensei AV Raw White / Cobra SZ Tour 3W Tensei AV Blue 15* / Cobra F6 Baffler Matrix Red Tie 18.5* / Maltby KE4 TC 22* / Maltby TS1 IM 5-GW Nippon Modus 120x / Taylormade Hi-Toe 54*/60* / Cobra Supernova

I know I posted earlier about the ER5 not making any “ting” sounds....well it does. Very subtle but you hear it time to time. Roll on this putter is superb but I can’t get over the sound now and then. Super bummed about this and will be parting with my ER5/BGt/P2 combo. :(

Talk to me about the P2.

New Level 902 PD, PX 6.5

Mizuno S18 50*, PX 6.5

Odyssey White Hot OG 7CH

Built by own Evnroll Armlock. Took my ER3 and with a shaft extension and a little vise work, I got what I was looking for.

The 370g head is incredibly stable for this use.

WITB
Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 9.0*

Taylormade Sim2 Ti 15* 

Taylormade Sim2 Ti 19* 

Ping i525 4-UW

Titleist Vokey SM8- 54* and 58*

Custom Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #1

I’ve been looking into the 8.3, but all customized head options have been “out of stock” since release. Initially, there were 355, 370, and 385g versions listed but it was later changed to just 355 and 370g. I was hoping to build one relatively short (32.5”) and would prefer a 385g head- if it actually exists. Does anyone know if it was just a mistake, or perhaps custom/tour only? I do know that the ER8 has all three weights, but haven’t seen anything confirming it on the 8.3.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

> @boycer11 said:

> Any more reviews on the er5 black gravity grip?

Carl’s Golfland in Michigan has a few putters with a GG on when I was there last. I’ve really been wanting to try one on my ER5. I glad I was able to hit a few putts before buying one. I really didn’t like it. The weighting feels fine, although no different than any other counter weighted grip. It’s the shape I didn’t like. Awkwardly long front to back. Was very unnatural feeling in the hands.

hdq391tdf1bm.jpeg

xvaobgsn2za9.jpeg

ER7 + Stability shaft + 50 grams counter weight + P2 grip = Awesome

• Like 1

Rogue ST LS 💎💎💎 9* Autoflex SF505XX

Rogue ST LS #3 15* Autoflex SF505X
Callaway Apex UW 19* TourAD HD7X
TM P790 4i KBS cTaper 115 X

PRGR 00 irons 5-P KBS cTaper 120X
50*-10 Raw JAWS Forged S-grind Modus3 125S
54*-10 Raw JAWS Raw Forged C-grind Modus3 125S
58*-08 Raw JAWS Raw T-grind Modus3 125S