2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

Kirkland Signature (Costco) golf balls (MERGED) (NO BST POSTS)

Swoff57

Mine arrived today. Here's a K3, K4, and a ProV1x for reference. The cover on the K3 is super thick, much thicker than any other urethane-covered ball I've cut open. Not sure what that means for performance.

They feel super soft off the putter face though. Very similar to a chrome soft.

Is the current k4 same as the original one? Just curious.

Mine arrived today. Here's a K3, K4, and a ProV1x for reference. The cover on the K3 is super thick, much thicker than any other urethane-covered ball I've cut open. Not sure what that means for performance.

They feel super soft off the putter face though. Very similar to a chrome soft.

Is the current k4 same as the original one? Just curious.

yes

I played three rounds with the K3 over the weekend. I hit many shots, some good, some bad. I will compare it to the ChromeSoft.. as that has been my primary ball for the season.

Distances are comparable across all irons, except maybe sw - I came up short on 100 yd shots, but it was windy.

This ball is affected by the wind, but it was blowing L>R, which kills me as I play a cut anyway.

Putting - felt great off putter, as compared to CS.

Green side spin - I can spin back the CS, but I did not have that issue w K3. I actually had some shots that rolled out less than 10 feet, including 4i and 5i. The ball was easy to control out of the bunker.

Durability is not a problem. I played one ball each round, lost one the first day, but kept the other two for an entire round (including trips into the desert). Ball looked and felt good, better than the CS after a round.

My overall impression - This is the best golf ball for the cost that I have ever come across. I have played almost every ball that has been produced over the last 4-5 years. This rivals all and any of them.

I hope that Costco can keep these in stock for a while. They are flat out terrific for my game.

Curious how many have received 8 dozen ksig4 and another 8 dozen ksig3?

Asking for a friend?

Actually...my third order of 2 & 2 has been "lost" by UPS and Costco is sending a replacement. Secretly hoping that UPS finds them and there's an additional little surprise this week.

IIRC, aren't you one of the "lucky" few that got a "surprise" shipment of Lethals from Woot?

Yes Sir...30 dozen and I sent at least 10 dozen to WRX'ers all over the country, gratis. That way others got some of the benefits as did I.

Asking for a friend?

Actually...my third order of 2 & 2 has been "lost" by UPS and Costco is sending a replacement. Secretly hoping that UPS finds them and there's an additional little surprise this week.

IIRC, aren't you one of the "lucky" few that got a "surprise" shipment of Lethals from Woot? ��

Yes Sir...30 dozen and I sent at least 10 dozen to WRX'ers all over the country, gratis. That way others got some of the benefits as did I.

I can't remember exactly what happened. Did they triple the order? I got in on the deal, but I wasn't lucky enough to get any extras.

Cobra LTDx LS 10.5* w/Kai'Li 70TX
Ping G430 Max 15* w/OG Ventus Blue 7X
Titleist TSR2 7w w/Ventus Red TR 8X
Cobra King CB 4-PW w/KBS $Taper
Bettinardi BB1 w/UST Mamiya All-In Graphite 
Mizuno Copper T22 52, 56, 60 w/MCA MMT 125TX Wedge Shafts
TP5, Z Star XV, CSXLS

Can anyone confirm if the latest 4 piece Ksig release is the same as the one released last year and in 2016?

Callaway Rogue ST Max 10.5°/Xcaliber SL 45 a flex,Callaway Rogue ST Max Heavenwood/Xcaliber FW a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 3h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 4h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour TC 5h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour+ 6-G/Xcaliber Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby Max Milled 54° & 58°/Xcaliber Wedge 85 r flex, Mizuno Bettinardi C06

Just ordered 2 Doz KSig4

Got an order confirmation

Will update when I get a shipping notification

It appears they are still available

Driver -Cobra RadSpeed 9*

5 Wood - PING G425 16*

Hybrid  PING G410 22*

Irons - PING G400 5-UW

Wedges - Cleveland Zipcore CBX 54* ; Cleveland CBX Zipcore Full Face 58*

Putter - PXG Battle Ready Closer-34"

Ball- Wilson Triad 

Just tried to purchase 4 more dozen Ksigs and they're sold out.

The 3 piece is still available.

Cue the masses whining how they weren't able to get any...

OK: Over/under on when they'll reappear? I say 3 months, so we'll set the over/under at July 4.

Who picks over?

Who picks under?

Who picks gone forever?

X________________________________ Sign Here

Glad I decided to check this part of the forum, just ordered another 4 dozen for modern club play. I saw that they have the K3 out. I am thinking they would be good for Hickory play since I normally play Wilson DUO U balls. I will have the wife get the K3 Melons for me on her account and give em a bash.

Jimmy B

Wilson V6 4-G DGS300 AMT
Callaway Mack Daddy 54, 58
Callaway Epic SZ 10.5*
Callaway Epic 3 wood
Callaway x2 Hot Hybrid 18*
Bettinardi BB40

Asking for a friend?

IIRC, aren't you one of the "lucky" few that got a "surprise" shipment of Lethals from Woot? ��

I can't remember exactly what happened. Did they triple the order? I got in on the deal, but I wasn't lucky enough to get any extras.

Basically their SKU was $9.99/dozen TM Lethal balls marked as PRACTICE. The balls were on the USGA conforming list and probably still are. Through WOOT the balls were taped together as 3 dozen = 1 unit so when ordering 10 dozen, it turned into 30 dozen. In addition for paying basically $0.30/ball, they covered the shipping for 3 dozen instead of 1.

Helluva deal on a helluva ball.

Man, what are you guys doing with all those balls? First order was for two dozen 3 piece try out. I liked them so I ordered four more dozen which makes 6 dozen all together. That is 72 balls total. I'm a high handicapper that plays 12 months a year. Those 72 balls should last quite some time. Is ball collecting a fetish sort of thing? :taunt:

Man, what are you guys doing with all those balls? First order was for two dozen 3 piece try out. I liked them so I ordered four more dozen which makes 6 dozen all together. That is 72 balls total. I'm a high handicapper that plays 12 months a year. Those 72 balls should last quite some time. Is ball collecting a fetish sort of thing? :taunt:

if you don't have at the minimum of 10doz of golf balls in your closet - you're not a true WRXer.

Ping G430 MAX Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
ZX Utility 4i Recoil F4 110
Srixon ZX5/ZX7 Nippon Modus 120S
SM6 52.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
restoration on my Mil-Spec

if you don't have at the minimum of 10doz of golf balls in your closet - you're not a true WRXer.

Thats..............right ! Lol

Titleist TSi2 [9*] Graphite Design AD-DI 6S

Titleist TSi3 [15.0*] Graphite Design AD-DI 7S
Titleist TSi3 [20*] Graphite Design AD-HY 8S
Titleist 718 AP2 [4-PW] TTDG AMT Tour White
Titleist SM6 [50.12F/54.08M/60.08M] TTDG
Scotty Cameron Champions Choice Newport +

At this point in time....

4 DZ Ksig4 ordered b/c well why not - Worst case they go into my shag bag if they are not exactly the same as the originals.

6 DZ Original Snell MTB - My normal ball

4 DZ TM Tour Preferred X - from TM.com in January

9 DZ ZStar XV - First 6 came from golfballs.com then 3 more dozen during the 20 masters deal

• Driver - Ping G430 Max 10k - Ventus Black 6X | Ping G430 LST 10.5 - Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI TX
  • 3 Wood - Taylormade 300 Mini 13.5 - Ventus Purple X
  • 5 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X 
  • 7 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X | 4 iron - Srixon ZX4 MKII - Axiom 105X
  • 5 - PW Ping BluePrint S - Shaft testing
  • SW - Cleveland RTX6 55* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X | LW - Vokey SM9T 60* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X
  • Putters - Odyssey #7 Knuckle Neck Proto | Odyssey Jailbird Versa Microhinge - Odyssey Tank DBOdyssey Jailbird Ai-One

At this point in time....

4 DZ Ksig4 ordered b/c well why not - Worst case they go into my shag bag if they are not exactly the same as the originals.

6 DZ Original Snell MTB - My normal ball

4 DZ TM Tour Preferred X - from TM.com in January

9 DZ ZStar XV - First 6 came from golfballs.com then 3 more dozen during the 20 masters deal

i'm still pissed i missed that Srixon masters deal. i love that ball.

Ping G430 MAX Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
ZX Utility 4i Recoil F4 110
Srixon ZX5/ZX7 Nippon Modus 120S
SM6 52.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
restoration on my Mil-Spec

You're a high handicapper that doesn't lose balls? Do you only hit it 50 yards at a time?

Trying to put my order for 2 double dozen of 3-piece through and when I click on Add To Cart, it tells me in a red error message "item 1180702 has a maximum order quantity of 2." I try to add just one double dozen to my cart, and same thing.

So yea, if you all could get off of Costco's website so I can get my order through, that'd be great!

/ What's in my bag is more than meets the eye /

I managed to have a non golfing friend with a Costco membership get 4doz order of the 4 layer Ksig earlier this week. Does anyone know if this is the same ball as before that compares with the Pro-V1? Did Coscto's source or recipe change? Sorry if this was answered earlier.

The 4 piece ball is the same and the manufacturer is the same.

For the record, the Apothic Red is still the same. My bottle by bottle quality research keeps looking for a variance so know that I'm working for you daily.

This is true. I have 14 dozen of a single kind of ball and no they're not KSigs

Trying to put my order for 2 double dozen of 3-piece through and when I click on Add To Cart, it tells me in a red error message "item 1180702 has a maximum order quantity of 2." I try to add just one double dozen to my cart, and same thing.

So yea, if you all could get off of Costco's website so I can get my order through, that'd be great!

Check your cart. That happened to me as well, but turned out it was because there were already 2 in the cart :)