Jump to content

Kirkland Signature (Costco) golf balls (MERGED) (NO BST POSTS)


Swoff57

Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, snagy2000 said:

Oh yeah, special indeed...Pretty sure Callaway used their supercomputer's AI technology to design a flash face "hybrid" cover which launches the ball at faster speeds than any other ball on the market...Thus we have HT 1.0 for those simple minded folks...


descriptions says 3pc. Wouldn’t it actually be HT 3.0 or 3.1?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, snagy2000 said:

Oh yeah, special indeed...Pretty sure Callaway used their supercomputer's AI technology to design a flash face "hybrid" cover which launches the ball at faster speeds than any other ball on the market...Thus we have HT 1.0 for those simple minded folks...

You don't need a number until a version two comes out.  🤦‍♂️

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Tanner25 said:

Ok, on advice from the guys in this thread, I bought another double dozen in fear of the 4pc taking the 3.2's place. I know this is a small amount based on the true Wrx'ers. But, 4 dozen of one ball is a real commitmment for me!

Some would argue that it be better for your game. I dunno about that

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/14/2021 at 1:40 PM, cardigan said:

I am thinking that there is something wrong with the listing and they’ll eventually correct it.  It’s double the price that you pay in store. Guessing that it should be 2 boxes of 2 dozen for a total of 4 dozen.

FYI - Costco website has been update to show that it's 4 dozen Hex Tour not 2 dozen. 

 

Now back to KSig discussion.  Still no 3.2 or new 4 piece showing online.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, grm24 said:

The current V2 3 piece Kirkland ball has come and gone multiple times on the website. It not being there now doesn't mean the next 4 piece ball is imminent.

No, but they've been plentiful in stores up until now (at least mine).  Plus my being told that they are "no longer in the system" at the stores and when that happens and the items come back they are "different in some way" I think the evidence is starting to point to the arrival of the Long Awaited One being nigh.

  • Like 1

Sto Pro Veritate

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Girevik said:

No, but they've been plentiful in stores up until now (at least mine).  Plus my being told that they are "no longer in the system" at the stores and when that happens and the items come back they are "different in some way" I think the evidence is starting to point to the arrival of the Long Awaited One being nigh.

That Spy site has an Insta video on the 3pc V2 with not so glowing vague claims etc per usual. They either need clicks or something is coming. They always have agendas!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, snagy2000 said:

That Spy site has an Insta video on the 3pc V2 with not so glowing vague claims etc per usual. They either need clicks or something is coming. They always have agendas!!!

They're saying what most other reviewers have stated. High spin, shorter off driver, etc. It is what it is...a great ball for the price point but not something that can truly compete with the big dogs. The 4PC V1 was a ball that could compete with the big dogs at that amazing price point. I sure hope 4.3 is similar to 4.1 and I know I'll be buying at release to find out. 

Edited by bhj83

TaylorMade SIM 9
TaylorMade M5 Rocket 3W 14

Srixon ZX 3 and 4 hybrids
Srixon ZX7 5-PW
Cleveland RTX4 50, 56, 62
Evnroll ER8v
Titleist ProV1 | Vice Pro
Bushnell Pro XE Rangefinder

MNML Golf Bag

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, snagy2000 said:

That Spy site has an Insta video on the 3pc V2 with not so glowing vague claims etc per usual. They either need clicks or something is coming. They always have agendas!!!

Yea, saw that.  It seems they were describing the Ksig 3.1.  I have not found that to be the case with the Ksig 3.2

(oh, forgot.....Ksig 3.1 is Kirkland Signature 3 pc Performance + Version 1.........Ksig 3.2 is Kirkland Signature 3 pc Performance + Version 2)

😂

Edited by wantacigar
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, wantacigar said:

Yea, saw that.  It seems they were describing the Ksig 3.1.  I have not found that to be the case with the Ksig 3.2

(oh, forgot.....Ksig 3.1 is Kirkland Signature 3 pc Performance + Version 1.........Ksig 3.2 is Kirkland Signature 3 pc Performance + Version 2)

😂

Get it straight dang it!!! 😅 The part about splitting a ball with a putter is absolutely garbage...They show the V2...

Edited by snagy2000
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, snagy2000 said:

Get it straight dang it!!! 😅 The part about splitting a ball with a putter is absolutely garbage...They show the V2...

Yeah they were definitely talking about the 4.2 and they referenced it as one of the PERFORMANCE+ which is definitely wrong. You would think those guys, with all the curse words and claims of cutting through BS would get that right when they're going to do a 3 min video on a ball. 

  • Like 1

TaylorMade SIM 9
TaylorMade M5 Rocket 3W 14

Srixon ZX 3 and 4 hybrids
Srixon ZX7 5-PW
Cleveland RTX4 50, 56, 62
Evnroll ER8v
Titleist ProV1 | Vice Pro
Bushnell Pro XE Rangefinder

MNML Golf Bag

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, betarhoalphadelta said:

 

Sorry, but we're going to have to ban you from posting in this thread. You need at least a $100 annual reward to qualify to post 😂

😂  Right?  Golf balls, Vitarain Water, and Green Tea are my staples.  Obviously, I need to up my consumption of red meat and liquor to gain acceptance here.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/17/2021 at 10:13 AM, games said:

Sitting here with my $60 Costco rebate check, just waiting to pull the trigger on the new 4-piece.

With Costco being exactly 5 miles from my driveway (I know this by resetting my trip meter when filling up). My rebates are pretty pretty good.

 

Last year I got about $380 from the membership portion and over $700 from the Visa side.

 

I get the bigger one in March right before the annual Myrtle trip. I'll do a Costco run and get the remainder in cash for the bets and food portion of the travel.

 

"Free" money!

 

Conan Costco GIF by Team Coco

  • Like 1

X________________________________ Sign Here

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Hateto3Putt said:

With Costco being exactly 5 miles from my driveway (I know this by resetting my trip meter when filling up). My rebates are pretty pretty good.

 

Last year I got about $380 from the membership portion and over $700 from the Visa side.

 

I get the bigger one in March right before the annual Myrtle trip. I'll do a Costco run and get the remainder in cash for the bets and food portion of the travel.

 

"Free" money!

 

Conan Costco GIF by Team Coco

 

I can't get near the gas pumps when I go.  Lines are usually 3-5 cars deep!  The one here in Des Moines is on the Southwest part of town.  They are building one about 3-4 miles from me, with expected completion of fall 2022.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, games said:

 

I can't get near the gas pumps when I go.  Lines are usually 3-5 cars deep!  The one here in Des Moines is on the Southwest part of town.  They are building one about 3-4 miles from me, with expected completion of fall 2022.

Keep an eye out for the pumps on the right side of the cars.  Most gas tanks are (unfortunately) on the left, and at my Costco people line up for those but the pumps on the right side are often open. The hoses on the Costco pumps are hella long, so you can easily pull up to the wrong side and the hose will reach.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sto Pro Veritate

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No golf balls at all at the warehouse I go to in Kansas City North and they've always had them in stock. 

  • Like 1

TaylorMade SIM 9
TaylorMade M5 Rocket 3W 14

Srixon ZX 3 and 4 hybrids
Srixon ZX7 5-PW
Cleveland RTX4 50, 56, 62
Evnroll ER8v
Titleist ProV1 | Vice Pro
Bushnell Pro XE Rangefinder

MNML Golf Bag

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • 2021 Fortinet Championship - Discussion and Links
      Please put and questions or comments here
       
       
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #1
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #2
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #3
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #4
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #5
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #6
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #7
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #8
       
       
      New Ping putter - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      New Bettinardi putters & Cover - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Ping Putters - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Odyssey putters - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Cameron putter and new ball marker - 2021 Fortinet Championship
       
       
      Sneds - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Peter Uihlein - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Charles Howell, III - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Scott Piercy - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Brandan Steele - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Mito Pereira - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Kevin Tway - WITB -2021 Fortinet Championship
      Joseph Bramlett - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
       
       
       
      • 19 replies
    • 2021 Tour Championship - Discussion and Comments
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
       
       
      Odyssey putters - 2021 Tour Championship
      LA Golf putter shafts - 2021 Tour Championship
       
       
       
      • 25 replies
    • 2021 BMW Championship - Discussion and Links
      Put any questions of comments here
       
       
      2021 BMW Championship - Tuesday #1
      2021 BMW Championship - Tuesday #2
      2021 BMW Championship - Tuesday #3
      2021 BMW Championship - Tuesday #4
      2021 BMW Championship - Tuesday #5
      2021 BMW Championship - Tuesday #6
      2021 BMW Championship - Tuesday #7
       
       
      Cameron T-11 & T-11.5 putters at 2021 BMW Championship
      Mizuno Pro FliHi and 225 irons - 2021 BMW CHampionship
       
       
       
      • 18 replies
    • 2021 Ping i59 irons & Glide Forged wedges in hand comparison pics!!!
      In hand pics of the new 2021 Ping i59 irons and Glide Forged wedges...
       

       
      Ping i59 7 iron
       

       
       
      Ping i59 PW
       

       
      Ping i59 Comparison Photos

       

       

       

       
       
       
       
      PING Glide Forged Wedges

       
      Ping Glide Eye Toe Wedge
       
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 100 replies
    • 2021 The Northern Trust - Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
       
      2021 The Northern Trust - Tuesday #1
      2021 The Northern Trust - Tuesday #2
      2021 The Northern Trust - Tuesday #3
      2021 The Northern Trust - Tuesday #4
      2021 The Northern Trust - Tuesday #5
      2021 The Northern Trust - Tuesday #6
      2021 The Northern Trust - Tuesday #7
       
       
      New Cameron for JT - 2021 The Northern Trust
      New Cameron putters for Garrick Higgo - 2021 The Northern Trust
      New Odyssey putter covers - 2021 The Northern Trust
       
       
      • 6 replies

×
×
  • Create New...