APPLY: Christmas Comes Early! Visit Callaway Golf in Carlsbad with GolfWRX! Enter here!

HipCheck

• ​Current USGA handicap - 7.1
  • State the goals for your golf game in 2017 - In 2017 I would love to work my way down to a 2 or less handicap and finally break the 70 barrier.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Callaway Golf - As an engineer, I think it would be really interesting to see the HQ and the different processes involved in club-making - especially the R&D side of things. As someone who used to do fittings, I think it would be awesome to be fit by some of the best in the business and see some things that they are able to do that we weren't able to. And finally, I just really like Callaway's clubs. I think the Apex Pros and the MB1s are fantastic, and it would be awesome to be fit for a bag of Callaway clubs.

Thanks Callaway and WRX!

Cobra Aerojet LS 9° HZRDUS Smoke Green 70g 6.5TX plus .5" tipping to play 45"

Nike 2-dot Vapor Speed 15° D+ 80TX

Nike 2-dot Vapor Speed 19° D+ 90TX

Taylormade P790 UDI 2i 17° Fuji Pro 115iX

Nike Vapor Pro 4-PW PX6.5

Nike Engage 54° & 59° PX6.5

Nike Origin B2-01 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Current USGA handicap (or average 18 holes score)

My current USGA handicap is a +1

• State the goals for your golf game in 2017

My goals for golf in 2017 is to win my conference tournament in college and win a tournament outside of that also. I have been consistently playing well, but feel like my game has a long ways to go if I want to make it to the pros some day.

• State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Callaway Golf

I would want to attend this exclusive Callaway Golf opportunity because I have always wanted to experience what custom fitting can do for me. I have never been fitted and feel like it can take my game to a whole new level. The clubs I play are ok, but I feel with the proper fitting and correct equipment my game can go a long way. I feel like spending time with everyone at Callaway they can help transform my game to the next level.

• ​Current USGA handicap 5.5
  • State the goals for your golf game in 2017 My goals are to refine my game to get to a 3.0 or better and compete in senior FSGA/USGA events.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Callaway Golf I would like to attend the Callaway Fitting to share my unique experience in a positive manner with all involved. Being a physically fit 50 year old, I have the time, resources, and dedication to make the most of this amazing event. I am a former PGA apprentice and have played with local, regional, and PGA professionals. In a former capacity, I was a representative of a golf sportswear company and attended many national shows. I am currently a public figure that presents to large groups and I have an ability to write technically to a variety of audiences. I live in South Florida, so I do not have the constraints of winter so that I could report immediately with real time results. I have the experience of a golf related blog that I have contributed to since 2010. With my kids in college, I have the time, resources, and dedication to devote to the reporting of results obtained from the Callaway experience. Further, while I play Cally woods, I would welcome the Callaway brand throughout my bag. I currently revert to my tried and true DG S300 shafts and welcome a more scientific approach to equipment selection. In closing, I feel that I represent a large market share that Callaway promotes (senior golfers, South Florida), I have the talent and technical understanding to benefit from the opportunity, and I have the professional ability to follow-up in a meaningful way through all forms of media that would make this a beneficial relationship for myself, Callaway Golf, and the Golf WRX community.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* Tour AD HD 5X, Big Tour 15.5*, Rad Tour 18.5* Even Flow White 6.0

Titleist U500 4 23* Hzdrus Smoke Black 6.0 

Titleist 718 AP2 5-P DG AMT White S300 

Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S, DG S200

Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1, Vice Pro Plus, Foresight GC3 

Current USGA index/handicap - 11.6/12

• State the goals for your golf game in 2017 - Become more consistent in breaking 80.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Callaway Golf - I'm one of the worlds biggest tinkers, own at least 3 drivers; 2 sets of irons; multiple fairways and rescue/hybrids and at least 5 putters. I've never been fit for golf. Only self diagnosed. I'd be interested to see how a true professional fitting can improve my game.

• Thanks WRX and Callaway for the opportunity.

​Current USGA handicap (or average 18 holes score)---------7.0

State the goals for your golf game in 2017---------------------- I would like to lower my handicap to less than 5 and play in more tournaments.

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Callaway Golf------ I strongly admire the offerings from the Callaway brand and the direction the company is heading. I am also extremely interested in the club manufacturing, assembly, testing/R&D, and fitting aspects of the process having a mechanical engineering background. I would really appreciate the opportunity to further educate myself on the manufacturing processes and inner workings of a company on the rise, and would also enjoy a fitting as I'm sure there are some recent Callaway offerings that would fit quite well in my bag next spring and hopefully years to come.

• Current USGA handicap: 10
  • State the goals for your golf game in 2017: I'd really like to shoot even, I've been flirting with it for a couple years now and have couple +1's but just can't get over the hump. I've been trying to play a couple times a month and range it weekly to keep my swing where it needs to be and in the coming years I'm planning on increasing the amount I play.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Callaway Golf: It would be really neat to see all that goes into making equipment and understand the mentality to brought Callaway back to the top. I'm an entrepreneur and it's always awesome to learn from other companies successes and apply some of their principles to your company to help it advance.

• Current USGA handicap: 3.6
  • State the goals for your golf game in 2017: Bring handicap down to 1 and compete in local amateur events
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Callaway Golf: I love golf. Having been (mostly) a Callaway player for the past 20 years, being able to visit the company HQ would be a dream come true. I am also a Callaway stockholder and really believe in the company. I have never been "properly" fit for clubs and would love to have a true fitting done and stop the tinkering. I am also teaching my 11 year old to play and would love to gain as much knowledge as possible to be able to pass on to him.

Whilst my short game often saves the day,

Long irons are repelled by even the broadest fairway;

In '17 a single-digit index for which I strive;

Shaped shots somehow I must contrive;

To achieve this goal, I know deep in my soul,

I need the aid of the wizards at Callaway.

I'm sure my 13.8 hdcp (down from a 20 this time last year) can go even lower with some expert advice and custom fit clubs. Just being there at the Callaway HQ and meeting like-minded WRXers would be amazing. Thanks for the opportunity!

Current USGA Handicap: 5.3

Goals For 2017: Finish season with a handicap of below 3.8 by becoming a better ball striker and hitting more greens in regulation.

Why do I want to be fit at Callaway: I have never been through a full bag fitting at one time so this would be a great experience for me and would help me improve my game. To be able to do that at Callaway would be extra special.

I am also looking for a new manufacturer to go to as I currently play an all Nike bag (and have except for two TM drivers for the last 8 years) and will obviously be choosing a new OEM for my next set of clubs.

Finaly I am headed to Bandon Dunes 18 days after the fitting ends so what better place to break in the new clubs by using them for 54+ holes over 3 days.

Ping G430 LST 10.5 - Ping Tour 2.0 Black 65
Ping G430 Max 15 - Ping Tour 2.0 Black 75
TM Sim 19° - Accra TZ6 85h
Mizuno Pro 223 4-PW - Nippon 105
Mizuno T22 50S - Nippon 105

Mizuno T22 54D, 58C - Nippon 115 Wedge
Bettinardi Queen B 6
ProV1

USGA index:

Goals for 2017:

Pass the Player's Ability Test to begin an apprenticeship towards becoming a PGA Professional. Have yet to try, just don't think my game is there yet.

Why do I want to go and be fit at Callaway?:

The past year, I've played Callaway drivers, but have yet to branch out into any other realm of Callaway equipment. The opportunity to see the history behind Callaway and be fit at the performance center by the top in the business can help me achieve my goal for 2017.

917D3 8.5* Atmos Blue 6X
917F2 15* Motore Speeder 7.2 X
915Hd 20.5* Rogue Black 85 S
716 AP2 4-PW Project X LZ 5.5 tipped .5"
Vokey SM6 50.12* F, TVD 54* K 58* K
Bettinardi Kuchar Model 2 KBS Tour Custom Black/Blue 34"

Current USGA Handicap - 6.7

Goals for 2017 - Getting back into competition, I was competitive growing up, not exactly tour material but I'd play in 3-5 AJGA tournaments a year, a couple other national events and high school/local stuff. I really miss the excitement and adrenaline that golf CAN have. For the last decade or so I only played a handful of times every year and the only tournaments were charity scrambles and the like. I'd like to get my game to the point where I could do a golf channel am tour event, the local amateur event (cape cod amateur) and a couple of qualifiers.

Reasons to be picked for this trip - First and foremost I'm a huge club nerd, I love fiddling with my set and even messing around with individual clubs by putting new shafts/grips in, bending them to a new loft (I haven't tried grinding a wedge yet but that's my next step.) I'd love the opportunity to meet people who care as much about equipment as I do and who have the qualified knowledge to teach me how to use equipment technology to my benefit. What my game really needs is consistency. Getting a set of clubs that works with my swing from driver to wedge could really be the piece of the puzzle that puts it all together for me: the majority of my shots above par are due to lost balls these days.

• Current USGA handicap - 4.7

• State the goals for your golf game in 2017- Lower handicap back down to 2-3 range, play and practice more often/more efficiently. I have just joined a club for the first time in my life, as well as recently making my University's NCCGA club golf team and it has motivated me to get back to playing and practicing far more often than I have recently in order to play the best and most enjoyable golf possible on a much more competitive level.

• State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Callaway Golf - I currently game and love the Chrome Soft Ball, and I grew up learning with a set of Callaway Big Bertha irons so Callaway golf has always appealed to me. Coming from a collegiate sports background, I have always been incredibly studious in the most cutting edge of equipment along with being quite the biomechanics nerd. I believe this trip would give me an opportunity unlike any other to cater to both of those interests by seeing much more in depth data on my swing and getting clubs fit and fine tuned further than I ever have before.

[color=#0000ff]PING G410+ [/color][color=#ff0000]Project X HZRDUS T1100 Tour Issue 6.5 75g[/color]
[color=#0000FF]PING G410 LST 3W [/color][color=#ff0000]Project X HZRDUS T1100 6.5 85g[/color]
[color=#A9A9A9]Titleist 818H1 2H [/color][color=#ff0000]Fujikura Atmos HB Black Tour Spec 9X[/color]
[color=#A9A9A9]Titleist U510 4i [/color][color=#ff0000]Project X HZRDUS Black Hybrid Tour Issue 6.5 105g[/color]
[color=#808080]Mizuno JPX 919 Forged 5-PW [/color][color=#ff0000]X100 Tour Issue [/color][color=#FF0000]USA Ryder Cup Edition[/color]
[color=#000000]Vokey SM6 Jet Black 50* F Grind [/color][color=#ff0000]X100 Tour Issue USA Ryder Cup Edition[/color]
[color=#000000]Vokey SM6 Jet Black 54* M Grind [/color][color=#ff0000]S400 Tour Issue [/color][color=#FF0000]USA Ryder Cup Edition[/color]
[color=#000000]Vokey SM6 Jet Black 58* K Grind [/color][color=#ff0000]S400 Tour Issue [/color][color=#FF0000]USA Ryder Cup Edition[/color]
[color=#0000CD]Scotty Cameron California Del Mar 35" w/ Super Stroke 2.0 USA Ryder Cup Grip[/color]

​Current USGA handicap: 2.3 (GHIN)

State the goals for your golf game in 2017: Iron play to be a bit more consistent, get rid of the awful putting woes I had this summer, and to be a bit stronger mentally.

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Callaway Golf: I really just started getting into Callaway clubs this year - driver, 3 wood, wedges, and a ton of Odyssey putters. I love the brand, what Callaway stands for, and the type of pros that Callaway sponsors. I can't imagine what the headquarters is truly like, but I'd love to find out! :) Thanks for the opportunity.

USGA Handicap: 8.0

My main goal is to be more consistent off the tee with a slightly higher ball flight. With the irons I would like to be able to hit fades

Properly fitted Clubs is a great start to a new season and enthusiasm will grow.

Callaway Epic Driver- Atmos Blue 6X
TM2 3 wood - Atmos Red 7X
TM V Steal 5 wood
PXG Gen 2 4-GW
Vokey 54 and 58 k Grind
Slighter Portland Putter
All Clubs with Super Stroke Blue and Yellow Tour Cord

Current USGA handicap : 5.9

Goals for 2017 : Be more consistent through the bag, break 70, stick with one swing for the full year

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Callaway Golf : Callaway is simply the best, have had them in the bag for quite a while(x-forged 07, x-forged 09, and presently RAZR mb's) also gaming the 3W, and 2&3 hybrid's and would cherish the opportunity the be fitted correctly by Callaway's best....Would be cool to see all the R7D behind all the current and future Callaway offerings...

Thanks....

Jeff Hook

USGA index:

2017 Goals:

I want to be able to break 80 "consistently", I still have the occasional 84/85 on bad days which in many cases I attribute to not trusting my clubs. I also want to work hard to make my short game better.

First, I want to optimize my equipment to my swing characteristics. Second, I used to love Callaway equipment, but last used X-14 Pros. My lowest recorded round was shot with these clubs. Since then I have been using Ping and Titleist, but just never seem to improve. I am ready to get back to my roots with Callaway, optimize my equipment, knuckle down on my short game, and really improve. The equipment Callaway is making today has me excited to do so.

TM Qi10 Max - Diamana T60
PXG Black Ops 4W, 7W - GD Tour AD VR-7

Titleist T350 5 - MMT95

Titleist T200 6-PW - MMT95

Titleist T150 GW - MMT105

Vokey- 54/12A, 58LBK
LAB Golf DF3
Titleist Pro V1

​Current USGA handicap (or average 18 holes score)

State the goals for your golf game in 2017

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Callaway Golf

----

USGA index:

Goals:

I want to qualify for a USGA event and win a MSGA or a local event.

I believe Callaway is the front runner for technology in this industry and it would be an honor and a pleasure to be fit by them at their HQ.

[size=3][b][color=#696969][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]TM M3 440 - MCA Tensei Pro Orange 60TX[/font][/color]
[color=#696969][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]CALLAWAY Rogue 15 - [/font][/color][color=#696969][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]MCA Tensei Pro Orange 70TX[/font][/color]
[color=#696969][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]CALLAWAY Apex 20 - GD Tour AD DI Hybrid[/font][/color]
[color=#696969][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]TM P790 4-PW - Modus 120s[/font][/color]
[color=#696969][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]FOURTEEN RM Tour Issue 50, 54, 60 - Modus Black 125[/font][/color][/b][/size][b]
[color=#696969][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]SCOTTY CAMERON Custom Mid Slant 009 Tour[/font][/color][/b]
[b][size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]IG: dphatt[/font][/size][/b]

Handicap - 8.5

Goals - to reduce my handicap to 5 or less and consistently score in the 70's

Why Callaway Epic Event - I live in MT and we don't have any access to this type of clubfitting and expert advice. Unfortunately, we have to travel or rely on GolfWRX articles and forums to make decisions on clubs without the chance of testing and being properly fit.

Callaway Rogue Driver HZRDUS Yellow
Callaway Rogue 3 Wood EvenFlow Blue
Callaway Rogue 5 Wood Atmos Red
Ping S55 4-P
Vokey 52
Taylormade Hi-Toe 58
Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Notchback

• Current USGA handicap - 16
  • State the goals for your golf game in 2017 - To consistently break 90, to continue to get better at the game I live, love and breathe!!
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Callaway Golf - I have never been fully fitted for my entire bag. This opportunity will allow me to continue to get better at this game and continue to get better. To be fully fitted by a top equipment manufacturer is an exciting lifetime opportunity! I started out gaming Callaway clubs and would love to continue gaming Callaway. Having a set of clubs designed for my swing and my personality will allow me to reach my golf goals for 2017 and beyond!

Current USGA index : 3.8

goals for 2017: I cut my index in half last season but tourney play was not great. My main goal is to get my index below 3.4 so I can play in the US mid qualifier. Other goals are to get better at tourney play by entering more events and have started getting in shape with my new crossfit membership. Planning for big things in 2017.

Why I want to go on trip: First off none of my bag I was fit for, it's just all standard equipment I have learned to play with, so the opportunity to experience the full process have a full set fitted to my game would be amazing to me. Second I am a stay at home Dad to military wife in family practice residency, with a 6 year old girl on 2 year old girl. I would love the break for just pure sanity reasons and a alittle adult conversation on the links, instead of the full chaos of potty training, drop offs , karate and school. Thank you for the consideration.

• Current USGA handicap ---9.4
  • State the goals for your golf game in 2017 ---My goal for 2017 is to consistently break 80. Along with that comes finding more fairways with my driver.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Callaway Golf ---First off I have never been fit for clubs and getting fit in this environment would be just plain awesome. Second, being able to ask questions regarding fitting and R&D with experts in the field would be a unique opportunity. Third, my two sons, one of which is PGM student in college, would be majorly jealous. And finally, did I mention it would be just plain awesome? Well it would be just plain awesome.

Hello

My USGA index: 12.0

2017 Goals:

My index has gone up 3 this last year and I think I really need to be fitted for my clubs. At my age things are changing and I need to change with them. I also want to be able to win my clubs Senior Championship. I also want to make sure I can beat my boys once in a while.

I would like to go to this great event because I think Callaway is a great company that has always had a lot of innovative ideas.

Thanks for the chance to be blesses with this opportunity.

Brad

Handicap: 8.1

Goals for 2017:

• drop handicap to <6
  • increase fairway % from 40% to 50%
  • become a better wedge player <100 yds

Why I want to attend this exclusive opportunity:

• Despite playing golf for almost 20 years of my life, I've never been professionally fit for a full bag and have always been using stock clubs. The biggest reason why I haven't gotten myself to get a full fitting is the lack of top notch facilities in the New York area--I just can't get myself to fork over $300-500 for a fitting without being sure that I'm being fitted by the best. Needless to say, it doesn't get much better than Callaway Headquarters & staff and this would be a once in a life time opportunity for me.

In my high school playing days when the Big Bertha was all the rage, it was dominating everyone's bags on the course. But being a broke high school student, I was stuck playing the hand me down Taylormade burners and never got a chance to play those clubs. And even though now I'm a slightly-less-broke grown up, I have found myself steering towards other brands (full disclosure: I do not own a single Callaway club in my bag!). I would say this is due to two reasons: 1) I have always viewed Callaway as an older man's brand (I am 33) and don't see myself as someone who fits the demographic of a Callaway user 2) my favorite players tend to use Titleist and Taylormade, although I have to say Patty Reed and Stenson are quickly becoming two of my favorites following their Ryder Cup and The Open performances.

Being a club fanatic who visits golfwrx daily, I am no doubt aware of the recent offerings of Callaway and have certainly thought about trying out some of their clubs (specifically the XR driver). But as mentioned, I just can't quite pull the trigger to get fitted for a driver since there aren't any top fitters available in my area, not to mention very few who have trackman outdoor on grass. Anyone who knows me would vouch that this would be the best Christmas present I could ever imagine! I would love the opportunity to represent our golfwrx community, enjoy this wonderful experience with fellow members, and see how easily the Callaway staff can kick out my favorite brands from my unfitted bag.

Thanks

Bandon Dunes 2016
Scottsdale 2017
Pinehurst 2018
Masters 2019

Bandon Dunes 2022

Current USGA Handicap: +1.2

2017 Goals:

• A goal I continue to have is to qualify for a USGA Championship. I have come close being an alternate for the US Am and the US Pub Links(back when they had that championship) but have never gotten in. I will be playing in the US Am, US Mid-Am and US Four ball qualifiers next year.
  • Win my Club Championship. Lost in the Finals this year which stung a lot.
  • Make the Palmer Cup team. This is the team from our local Amateur section(WPGA) that competes against our local PGA Section(TSPGA) in a Ryder Cup format at Latrobe CC. Arnold Palmer has always been a huge part of the event and he used to compete in it back in his playing days. It would be such an honor to make this team with a few of the best Am's In the country like Nathan Smith and Sean Knapp. I m sure it will be an even bigger deal now that the King is no longer able to make it.

Why I want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Callaway Golf:

• I was professionally fit while playing college golf back in 2009 at the Taylormade Kingdom at Reynolds Plantation. That experience showed me how important it is to be properly fitted by top fitting professionals. 8 years later my swing, my game, and technology has evolved so much that I would love to have a professional fitting experience like this again. I think getting my equipment dialed in would be a huge contributing factor to position me to reach my 2017 golf goals. I have a lot of friends that have been gaming and loving their Callaway equipment. I even switched this year from the ProVx to the ChromeSoft because it just performed better for me. I would be excited to see how great a set of properly fitted Callaway Clubs could perform as well.

Thank you for your consideration!

Andrew

Current USGA Handicap - I don't currently have one. The times I do get to play are in tournaments or spent practicing. If I were to guess, I would be in the 3-5 range.

Goals for my game in 2017 - Improve my putting make % from inside 15ft and to get the ball striking of my irons back to where it was 5-6 yrs ago. I also want to improve distance from the whole on chipping/pitching. Struggled with it the last couple years.

Why I want to attend this exclusive, all access opportunity - I have never been fit for all 14 clubs in my bag. With a proper fitting, I can fully maximize the time I do get to spend playing/practicing rather than testing and tinkering. I absolutely love talking golf and golf equipment so I would relish the opportunity to pick the brains of industry experts and to learn the inner workings on how Callaway built itself into an elite brand. I also enjoy testing equipment so to be able to do that with some prototypes would be an amazing experience. What a once in a lifetime opportunity it would be and I would cherish it!

First off thanks for the amazing opportunity

• ​Current USGA handicap: +0.2

• State the goals for your golf game in 2017: In 2016 I won my the Championship Flight in my Clubs Best Ball tournament and Match Play. I would like to defend those title and add City Champion and Stroke Play Club Champion. On a State level I would like to qualify for the Michigan Open and play in the Mid-Amateur. I know they are lofty goals but I think I can do it!

• State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Callaway Golf: First off, I LOVE golf equipment and trying out new stuff! I understand how rare an opportunity this is. To be fit like the best players in the world are fit is something only very few get to do. While I am happy with my bag I am sure a fitting on this scale could help me become a better golfer and possible help me reach my goals. Beyond the fittings, the opportunity to learn more about how equipment is designed and interact with the people who design the best equipment in the world would be incredible. Honestly 3 days in Carlsbad California playing and talking about golf would be pretty nice for a guy who lives in Northeast Michigan where it will be snowing and cold.

Thanks again for this opportunity, and congratulations to whoever you pick!

Ping G425 LST 10.5*
Ping G425 LST 14.5
Taylormade Sim max hybrid 19*

Srixon ZX5 4 iron & 5 iron
Srixon ZX7 6-AW
Vokey SM8 54.10S and 60.04L
Evnroll ER5 black

My current handicap = (Number of majors won by Phil Mickelson) + (Number of majors won by Arnold Palmer) - (Number of majors won by Tom Watson) - (number of majors won by Henrik Stenson). I'll save you the trouble on the math. :taunt: The answer is 3.

I envision the culmination of my 2017 goals playing out like this:

What an incredible Cinderella story, of an unknown, who comes out of nowhere, to lead the pack, at Lyon Oaks. He's on his final hole and has a 14 foot putt to win the league. He lines it up, His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy, He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready, To drop bombs but he keeps on forgettin', he has a stinking tower blocking his ball. He has to hit it now, he has to play it as it lies. He plays his shot, watches the ball take the slope. He drains the putt and turns to his friends and says, "Rob learned how to putt, uh oh!" The crowd of 20 Canadian geese goes wild.

Clearly, I'd like to win my league and improve all of my stats. Do you remember the scene in Happy Gilmore when Happy wants a big check for each tournament he plays in? I'd like one of those as well.

Why I want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Callaway Golf:

This is for Venturi, who thinks I should lay up. To drive for show and to putt for dough. To learn from the best of the best, trusting my equipment on every shot. For that feeling of hitting a pure shot, the crisp sound at impact, taking the perfect dollar sized divot, watching the ball pierce through the air, landing softly on the green with one bounce and checking up, sinking that double breaking putt on a surface as smooth as butter, then chunking the your tee shot on the next hole wondering what just happened. To being lost in nature for a few hours, disconnecting from the hustle and bustle, building relationships with current friends and new friends at Callaway.

All of this brings me back to play again and again because it's the greatest game on earth. I have my dad to thank for teaching me the game. It's been such a great bonding experience with him even though the early days were probably frustrating for him as I tested his patience. I've played many with clubs from many different manufactures. I've always had at least one Callaway club. It would be nice to be fit to a full set that would make me a better player and to support the game of which I love to play. It would be an privilege to take part in this event. Thank you for your consideration.

Rob S. :golfer: