• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just a public service announcement for anyone who might be searching for this. I have the NX7 without slope and lately I noticed all my shots were ending up way short. I played last week and another g

Played with my first round NX7 Pro and I am really impressed. Very easy to use and very accurate. Played in 30 mph winds and caught the flag everytime. I am true believer in this range finder and very

> @S00NR1 said: > Any good sales going on for the pro right now?   WARNING The Next Sale Is Extremely Close. Which We Recommend Only For All Skilled Golfers.  

Thanks John.

WITB: Epon, Ryoma, A-Grind, Yururi, Bettinardi
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1408766-my-bag-pic-heavy-jdm/"]http://www.golfwrx.c...-pic-heavy-jdm/[/url]

[b]Trees may be 90% air but they're 100% angry.[/b]

FWIW, I bought one of the original models used and it has worked great. I would not hesitate to buy their product again. And initially I didn't understand how the "pinseeker" feature was working and I couldn't get reliable yardages. Their customer support responded right away and corresponded with me a couple of times until I understood. Pretty good since that product was already out of production for a few years.

Just ordered the NX7 Pro this morning. I sold my Laser Link XL 1000 for $200 so essentially getting this one for no additional cost after I get the $50 rebate. I've never used a rangefinder with the slope function so I'm excited to try this one out. Plus, it measures to a tenth of a yard and vibrates just like the Bushnell Tour V4 Slope, but is at least $100 cheaper.

Just ordered the NX7 Pro this morning. I sold my Laser Link XL 1000 for $200 so essentially getting this one for no additional cost after I get the $50 rebate. I've never used a rangefinder with the slope function so I'm excited to try this one out. Plus, it measures to a tenth of a yard and vibrates just like the Bushnell Tour V4 Slope, but is at least $100 cheaper.

Thank you for your business and enjoy your NX7 Pro!

Someone must be watching this thread...LOL

Just received notification - will be delivered on Saturday.

I wonder when yours shipped. I ordered mine this morning. Would love to get it in time for Saturday's round.

I ordered last Saturday.

Received a tracking number on Tuesday.

USPS made its first scan today.

Expected delivery: this Saturday.

Someone must be watching this thread...LOL

Just received notification - will be delivered on Saturday.

I wonder when yours shipped. I ordered mine this morning. Would love to get it in time for Saturday's round.

I ordered last Saturday.

Received a tracking number on Tuesday.

USPS made its first scan today.

Expected delivery: this Saturday.

Gotcha thanks for the info. Jonah said it would ship today or tomorrow and take a maximum of 3 days. Haven't received tracking info yet, but hopefully tomorrow.

Received mine today, but am unable to test it on the course. It's been 70 degrees in STL for the last three weeks, today it's in the 30's and snowing.

Anyway, this thing is a LOT smaller than I was expecting. I really like it. Looking forward to getting to the range or course to use it.

Received mine today, but am unable to test it on the course. It's been 70 degrees in STL for the last three weeks, today it's in the 30's and snowing.

Anyway, this thing is a LOT smaller than I was expecting. I really like it. Looking forward to getting to the range or course to use it.

Ordered mine on Thursday and it shipped yesterday afternoon. It says it will be here by Tuesday, but wouldn't be surprised if its here on Monday. Usually only takes a day to get to me when the last location shows Tennessee. Now that the time change is about to happen I'll be able to get up to the course after work to either hit balls or get in a quick 9 every once in a while.

Received mine today too...I agree, I love the feel in my hand. Won't be able to use it on course until next weekend, but gunning things in the backyard was effortless.

On another note, since I'm certainly going to keep this gem, how does one go about processing the $50 rebate? Thanks, Precision Pro, and congrats on a great new product at an unbelievable price! Can't even find a beat up Leupold or Bushnell with similar features at this price...

PING G410 Plus 9* Fujikura Ventus Blue 6
Callaway Epic Flash 15* Atmos Red Tour Spec 7
TEE CBX 18* and CB Pro U 21* Matrix Altus 
Bridgestone J40 CB or Adams MB2 Raw 4-P PX LZ 6.0
Cleveland RTX4 50, 54, 58 Nippon Modus 125
Byron Morgan 612 or Odyssey Double Wide Flow
Shapland stand bag or PING Moonlite
Snell MTB X

Received mine today too...I agree, I love the feel in my hand. Won't be able to use it on course until next weekend, but gunning things in the backyard was effortless.

On another note, since I'm certainly going to keep this gem, how does one go about processing the $50 rebate? Thanks, Precision Pro, and congrats on a great new product at an unbelievable price! Can't even find a beat up Leupold or Bushnell with similar features at this price...

You guys are right. Not only is this thing a steal for the price and deadly accurate it feels absolutely perfect in your hand. It's lighter and more comfortable than all the others.

Ordered the NX7 Pro on March 8th. Waiting for a shipping confirmation email. Order #1618 if you are watching Precision Pro Golf.

Ping G400 Max 10.5°
Taylormade 2017 M2 15°
Srixon U65 20° 3 iron
Srixon z565 4 thru PW
48° & 52° Cleveland CBX wedges
Cleveland Smart sole wedge 58°
Ping Sigma 2 Kushin  center shaft

All subject to change in the blink of an eye.........and I blink a lot.

I'm wondering the same thing. Would like to get the process started, as most rebates take 6-8 weeks.

I'm wondering the same thing. Would like to get the process started, as most rebates take 6-8 weeks.

https://precisionprogolf.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/217965848-Mail-In-Rebate-Redemption-Card

https://precisionpro...Redemption-Card

Here is the link to redeem your rebate:https://precisionprogolf.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/217965848-Mail-In-Rebate-Redemption-Card

It typically takes 2-3 weeks to get the check in your hands but could be a lot sooner! Thanks

Glad to hear you like it. Let us know your thoughts once you get to play!

Thank you for the great feedback and your business. We take pride in making quality at the right price. Let us know your thoughts after playing on-course. Thanks

Ordered the NX7 Pro on March 8th. Waiting for a shipping confirmation email. Order #1618 if you are watching Precision Pro Golf.

Please check your email as we just sent a shipping confirmation email. Your product was shipped Friday and will arrive tomorrow! Thanks and enjoy your NX7 Pro.

Thanks for the response. Looking forward to the slope option.

Ping G400 Max 10.5°
Taylormade 2017 M2 15°
Srixon U65 20° 3 iron
Srixon z565 4 thru PW
48° & 52° Cleveland CBX wedges
Cleveland Smart sole wedge 58°
Ping Sigma 2 Kushin  center shaft

All subject to change in the blink of an eye.........and I blink a lot.

Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks

What are the dimensions of the NX7 Pro? I currently have a Callaway Micro laser, which is small enough to fit in my pocket, but I don't like it for other reasons.

Also, I saw someone on THP say that the NX7 Pro takes more time to acquire target than say a Bushnell Tour v4. Any comment? Did you do any comparison testing ag/ the competition, and if so, what did you find?

I traded some emails with Jonah from Precision Pro and was extremely responsive. I ordered the NX7 Pro and it shipped the same day. I'll be very interested to see how it performs.

Concerning the free batteries for life, Jonah told me "Once you register your NX7 Pro, you are eligible for a free battery 1x per year (typical 3 volt batteries last for 1 year if you play 18 holes each week).

Email our team with your address and we will ship out a new battery for you, no charge."