GIVEAWAY: Snell Golf Bag & 6 Dozen Golf Balls! Enter here! 10 Winners!

I'm in and looking for the white whale, soft, low driver spin, high wedge spin and $35 a dozen or less.

TaylorMade M4 9.5 Project X HZRDUS Black 75 6.5
TaylorMade M2 2016 HL Project X HZRDUS Black 65 6.5
TaylorMade GAPR Lo 19 Project X HZRDUS Black 85 6.5
Bridgestone J15 DPF 4 Iron DGS300 Pro
Wilson C300 Forged 5-PW X100
Cleveland CBX 54 & 58 S400
Odyssey Works Tank Cruiser #7 38"

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Short game spin with durability. That's a tough quality to attain in a golf ball.

Your "GolfWRX Likes" are greatly appreciated![list]
[*]Titleist 690MB Forged Irons 3-PW
[*]TaylorMade M3 Driver with TENSEI Blue Stiff Shaft
[*]TaylorMade V-Steel 15° 3-Wood
[*]Titleist Spin Milled 56° and 60° Wedges
[*]Scotty Cameron Newport Mil-Spec Putter
[/list]

Signed up and ready to win

Most important to me is feel

[size=3][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][url="https://www.usna.edu/homepage.php"]Go Navy![/url]

[b][u]WITB[/u][/b]
Titleist 915 D4 8.5 Oban V430 6.5 75g
Titleist 915 F2 15 Rogue Silver 80S
Titleist VG3 18.5 JDM PX 6.0
Titleist 680 raw 4-PW Nippon MODUS 125S
Titleist TVD raw C-C 53 and Indigo SM5 58 DGTI
Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport Beach 340g 35"
Scotty Cameron MilSpec Gen2 330g 35"[/font][/size]

It's giveaway time! The team at Snell Golf is giving away 6 dozen My Tour Balls and Snell Golf Sun Mountain bag to one luck GolfWRXer. 9 others will win 1 dozen balls! Want to win? Read below how to enter.

ABOUT SNELL GOLF

The team at Snell Golf has one solitary mission: to bring tour caliber equipment to the amateur golfer at an affordable price. Our experience in R&D along with our strategic manufacturing partnership and direct to consumer distribution model allows us to do just that.

Snell golf balls are designed by Dean Snell. After 28 years of experience working in research and development for companies like Titleist® and Taylormade®, Deans name is now on 40 ball patents and is the inventor or co inventor of the Pro V1, Professional, Penta and Tour Preferred.

THE GIVEAWAY

• 1 GolfWRX Member will win a Sun Mountain Golf Bag filled with 6 dozen Snell My Tour Balls!
  • 9 others will win 1 dozen Snell My Tour Balls

TO ENTER

That's it. Winners selected at random in 2-3 weeks. Good luck!

RULES:

We randomize all the number of posts and the #1 number on the top is the winner. Say there is 1,000 replies from members. We will randomize 1 to 1,000 using a website that has a randomizer. It scrambles the numbers and the #1 is the first place and the #2 is the second etc. Members with multiple entries will void their chance of winning. These are the complete rules for the giveaway FOR THIS, US AND CANADA ARE ELIGIBLE!

It's giveaway time! The team at Snell Golf is giving away 6 dozen My Tour Balls and Snell Golf Sun Mountain bag to one luck GolfWRXer. 9 others will win 1 dozen balls! Want to win? Read below how to enter.

ABOUT SNELL GOLF

The team at Snell Golf has one solitary mission: to bring tour caliber equipment to the amateur golfer at an affordable price. Our experience in R&D along with our strategic manufacturing partnership and direct to consumer distribution model allows us to do just that.

Snell golf balls are designed by Dean Snell. After 28 years of experience working in research and development for companies like Titleist® and Taylormade®, Deans name is now on 40 ball patents and is the inventor or co inventor of the Pro V1, Professional, Penta and Tour Preferred.

THE GIVEAWAY

• 1 GolfWRX Member will win a Sun Mountain Golf Bag filled with 6 dozen Snell My Tour Balls!
  • 9 others will win 1 dozen Snell My Tour Balls

TO ENTER

That's it. Winners selected at random in 2-3 weeks. Good luck!

RULES:

We randomize all the number of posts and the #1 number on the top is the winner. Say there is 1,000 replies from members. We will randomize 1 to 1,000 using a website that has a randomizer. It scrambles the numbers and the #1 is the first place and the #2 is the second etc. Members with multiple entries will void their chance of winning. These are the complete rules for the giveaway FOR THIS, US AND CANADA ARE ELIGIBLE!

Putter feel...i like a bit of firmness in my balls. That's what she said...

Thanks for the opportunity.

Most important is spin and feel.

Titleist TSi3, 9.0*/ Mitsubishi Tensei RAW White 75 x stiff;
Titleist TSi2 13.5*/ Mitsubishi Tensei RAW White 85 x stiff;
Adams 9031 18*/ Aldila RIP Red Eyes 105 x stiff:
Titleist U510 4 iron/ PX Hzrdus Smoke 90 x stiff:
Titleist T200 5- PW/ Nippon Modus3 120 stiff;
Vokey SM8 48*F/TT DG s200;
Vokey SM8 54*D/ TT DG s200;
Vokey SM8 58*D/ TT DG s200;
Scotty Cameron Monterey 35"; Titleist Pro Pro V1

I think feel around the greens and with irons is the biggest factor for me.

Taylormade M5 Tour Issue 10.7° Rogue Silver 130 MSI 70 TX
Taylormade M4 3W Tour 15° Tensei Pro White 70 TX
Taylormade SIM Tour Issue 19° 5W Diamana BF 80 TX
Mizuno 900 Tours w/ Nippon 125X's
Fourteen RM-22 Tour Raw 50.07/54.08/58.12 w/ Masters Edition Nippon 125S
Scotty Cameron Tour Squareback+

It is flight and feel for me. The flight has to be right with every club in the bag. All premium balls seem to spin similarly, but flight and feel vary from ball to ball. Feel should be soft but not too soft. The Snell MTB walks this line perfectly.

Callaway Mavrik 9* - Rogue 125 70TX
Callaway Mavrik SZ 15* - Riptide 70 6.5
Cobra King 3 Utility - Kuro Kage 100X

Wilson FG Tour V6 - X100
Glide 3.0 46, 51, 56, 60 - X100
Scotty Cameron Newport 3

I am all signed up.

In a ball I look at price and performance for the price. So my major factors in picking a golf ball in order would be 1. Spin 2. distance 3.price If you can give me the first 2 at a great price I am interested!

I almost bought some Snell balls to try and then the Kirkland deal happened. Still want to try some!

Touredge Exotics EXS Pro 9* Hzrdus Smoke yellow 6.5 60
Touredge Exotics CBX 119 15* Hzrdus smoke black 6.5 70
Touredge Exotics CBX 119 19* Motore Speeder TS 8.8HB

Touredge Exotics CBX 22* ironwood KuroKage 95 
Wilson C300 forged 5-GW  KBS C taper 130x
TM Milled grind 54*
TM High toe 58 atv grind
Bettinardi Inovai 5.0 CS,  Machine M2A converter & Bobby Grace AMG fat lady CS
TM TP5x