New pxg clubs

Nick mrkonja

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like if we had a moderator "bat signal" commissioner Gordon would be lighting up like 12 of them right now

Srixon ZX5 w/PX Hzrdus Red 60

Srixon ZX 15 w/PX Hzrdus Red 70

Tour Edge C723 21* w/PX hzrdus black 80

Titleist T150 4-AW w/PX LZ 6.0

Titleist Jet Black 54/60 with PX LZ 6.0

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

I'm sure you would. The only thing that proves is you hoping someone is on the other side of the soup can line. Cheers - if you send your PayPal I will transfer money so

You can try the clubs.

Absolutely what I thought you were someone looking for some attention. Well you got it. I am very curious to see your clubs , matter fact not, I am excited!!!!! To try them I can schedule a fitting for $150 pennies if you know what I mean

a94e1e75fdd048fe30ee4ff65995af39.jpgAnything else ****head...

I am not going to go back and forth with you. You made a claim and I ask one request of you and you keep side stepping to prove your point which invalidate your claim more. You do not own any PXG equipment stop posting pictures from online. Is it such a difficult thing to lay out your 4 iron to pitching wedge on your table to support your claim?

I am not going to go back and forth with you. You made a claim and I ask one request of you and you keep side stepping to prove your point which invalidate your claim more. You do not own any PXG equipment stop posting pictures from online. Is it such a difficult thing to lay out your 4 iron to pitching wedge on your table to support your claim?

You know you can reverse search the image on google, there are no results so I'm gonna side with drt here...

Also do you guys not have cable or netflix or something?

M2, maybe
915 FD
913 HD
712u 3
714 AP2 4-p
SM5 53, 59
Circa62

You are an idiot - I have thoroughly enjoyed embarrassing you and hope that your family is able to medicate you so as to prevent accidents. f*** you and I'm sure this hasn't happened in a long time so good luck.

Embarrassing me? You sound like a 13 year old behind these posts. You resorted to personal attacks and profanity because I exposed you. Thanks for reminding me to take my medication. If you were wondering it is Hennessy with ice, slice of lemon lightly stirred. Yep you guess it, it is a cocktail. Good night

You know you can reverse search the image on google, there are no results so I'm gonna side with drt here...

He does not own any PXG equipment period! Follow our conversation. This guy is intelligent enough to cover his ploy. He lower his index come on guys stop please

Those who still think lovedoctor's "PXG challenge" is for real after all this... Just looking at how he tries to argue his points shows he didn't make the debate team at his current high school. It's a little sad really but it is commendable how long he's been keeping this up. I guess it's nothing unique, you should see the guy trying to defend his BMW M3's performance on the Ferrari forum. Now that's really sad...

Back to the OP's question, I heard from a rep that the heads will have a milled texture with a special process they are developing.

I also tested a New 0811XF against my Epic SZ, spin was lower at 2200 vs 2500, average carry about the same, the longest was 6 yards more than the longest SZ. I didn't like the way the club looked and felt, I didn't feel I could control it as well as the SZ so I gave it a pass. PXG makes very good equipment, I don't use any as I found others that fit me better.

Those who still think lovedoctor's "PXG challenge" is for real after all this... Just looking at how he tries to argue his points shows he didn't make the debate team at his current high school. It's a little sad really but it is commendable how long he's been keeping this up. I guess it's nothing unique, you should see the guy trying to defend his BMW M3's performance on the Ferrari forum. Now that's really sad...

Back to the OP's question, I heard from a rep that the heads will have a milled texture with a special process they are developing.

I also tested a New 0811XF against my Epic SZ, spin was lower at 2200 vs 2500, average carry about the same, the longest was 6 yards more than the longest SZ. I didn't like the way the club looked and felt, I didn't feel I could control it as well as the SZ so I gave it a pass. PXG makes very good equipment, I don't use any as I found others that fit me better.

Thanks for some legitimate input. I just want to discuss this with players that test the equipment and present real results.

So if it fitted you, you will spend $500 more for 6 yards? Where did I say PXG does not make good equipment? My issue is with their claims. If PXG was marketed as an exotic line of golf equipment I probably would have bought something. Claims of performance they are being trampled on tour. I know the agitators will be jumping on me, I do not see the value. I just do not.

He does not own any PXG equipment period! Follow our conversation. This guy is intelligent enough to cover his ploy. He lower his index come on guys stop please

To be honest, he posted a picture when you asked. He played your game fair and square.

Where's your picture of your luxury Range Rovers, $50,000 chum change, 10,000 sq/ft mansion on the lake etc.. Please have a "lovedoctor loves PXG" sign next to them held by your wife Scarlett Johansson and today's newspaper for proof.

Take it easy, take a deep breath, enjoy your "cocktail", a sure indication of sophistication sir!

To be honest, he posted a picture when you asked. He played your game fair and square.

Where's your picture of your luxury Range Rovers, $50,000 chum change, 10,000 sq/ft mansion on the lake etc.. Please have a "lovedoctor loves PXG" sign next to them held by your wife Scarlett Johansson and today's newspaper for proof.

Take it easy, take a deep breath, enjoy your "cocktail", a sure indication of sophistication sir!

Thanks - rarely do I get any defense. Frankly I am tired of bullies and fakes. I am sure that

It was not necessary to go this far but I have have enough attacks in my life to simply walk away. I hoped this forum would help me learn and engage but people like him are just pushing too far. Apologies to all but that guy.

So if it fitted you, you will spend $500 more for 6 yards? Where did I say PXG does not make good equipment? My issue is with their claims. If PXG was marketed as an exotic line of golf equipment I probably would have bought something. Claims of performance they are being trampled on tour. I know the agitators will be jumping on me, I do not see the value. I just do not.

If you play golf seriously you'll know that 6 yards is not insignificant. If I can gain 6 yards consistently it is definitely worth $500 more, which I will use for at least 2 years, 3 rounds per week = 300+ rounds. I'll spend a lot more on golf balls during that period of time.

I would also purchase golf equipment that absolutely does not improve my performance whatsoever. I bought a new Byron putter, I can not prove that it will improve my score in any way, it's $1000, nobody knows this clubmaker (just to take away the status symbol factor). I see great value in it, it brings me great satisfaction each time I putt with it.

Yes so true- I simply wanted to

Expose that b**** lovedoctor for the complete fraud. I face tougher things than him every bowel

Movement. I do appreciate that some people want more than just idiots posting about real results. Trackman etc give us chances to discover what is real to make improvements. Fundamentally the frauds excite me and I love burying them.

Yes so true- I simply wanted to

Expose that b**** lovedoctor for the complete fraud. I face tougher things than him every bowel

Movement. I do appreciate that some people want more than just idiots posting about real results. Trackman etc give us chances to discover what is real to make improvements. Fundamentally the frauds excite me and I love burying them.

The lengths people go to in order to be divisive is outstanding. Used to be somewhat worthwhile topics such as politics. Now it has devolved into internet poop slinging over a brand of golf clubs. Drt, I'm genuinely sorry that you have had to defend yourself over the brand of clubs you're playing. I'm not sure if you're new to the forums or not but most of us here just like pretty clubs--not harassing those who have them. I'm ashamed for the OP if I'm honest.

Cheers

I love it that this guy is getting attention and his sword is sharpen because beheading the love doctor is the ultimate goal. Here is someone who went great lengths to cover up his story. I asked him a request and he tap dance around it. He could of simply said I have nothing to prove. Now he is feeding on peoples emotions claiming he is being bullied, knowing that the likely will get some support for anyone gullible to feed into this story. And guess what he was successful! I maybe wrong but this behavior strongly signals a teenager behind this name. If this kid convinced you he owns a set of PXG irons, correction he has a picture of a full bag I don't believe him. To quick to prove he has them. No other member would of entertain my request. Reverse physcology cause the fish to bite always. Kid is an attention seeker nothing more.

Yeah heel, the Love doc writes poor prescriptions it seems. Good for you for posting your bag, but he won't listen unless you line it up in numerical order on the kitchen table with a TV on in the background playing episode 31 of Dora the Explorer while pointing at a date stamped box of Krispy Kreme.

9565506ebd97b99ee1d6656d68cd281c.jpg

Hopefully this helps someone!

TaylorMade M3 w/HZRDUS Yellow stiff
TaylorMade M4 Tour 3 wood w/HZRDUS Red stiff
TaylorMade M3 2 hybrid (set to 19*) w/HZRDUS Black stiff
Srixon U65 4i Miyazaki Stiff
Srixon 765 5-PW Modus 120 Stiff
Cleveland RTX 3.0 50*, 54*, and 58* KBS 61
TaylorMade Spider Black

Gameball: Vice Pro Plus, Srixon Q Star Tour