New pxg clubs

Nick mrkonja

Come on guys...don't stop now!! It was just getting better!

Was just getting the butter for the popcorn!

I wanna see the Range Rover and the the other guy lining up his clubs on his kitchen countertop!! Not that hard to post em guys...

[indent=1]M2 Atmos Black[/indent]
[indent=1]M2 Speeder[/indent]
[indent=1]Ping G Tensei Blue[/indent]
[indent=1]p790 Modus 130[/indent]
[indent=1]O-Works Red 7s
Z Star XV[/indent]

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on guys...don't stop now!! It was just getting better!

Was just getting the butter for the popcorn!

I wanna see the Range Rover and the the other guy lining up his clubs on his kitchen countertop!! Not that hard to post em guys...

I am waiting for his details on how he want the picture taken. I am all talk and action

Sometimes I read this site and just shake my head.

Post a picture of you shaking your head. I don't believe you are really shaking it

Cobra Radspeed XB 9 w/PX Hzrdus RDX Smoke Black 80

Cobra F9 tour 13 w/PX Hzrdus Smoke Black 70

Titleist TS3 20 w/PX Hzrdus Smoke Black 80

Cobra Forged TEC 4-GW w/Nippon Modus Tour 130

Cobra King MIM Black 56 and 60 w/ Modus Tour 130

SGC #002 flow neck 385g

I think people care to much about pxg and there performance. Someone made a comment regarding rahm beating Howell. The guy was playing like a beast. He destroyed everything.

I personally like the line of the pxg equipment. I also like the status factor of it as well. Do I feel confident it makes me better? well hey it's in my mind they do. Being on the forum for some time. I feel people are out to talk about them because of the pricing and claims. Not everyone liked Nike clubs. I remember people talking so much crap about Nike and they still do. Well some.

Quick story. I played paintball professional, competitively and for fun. When I was 13, 18 years ago. There was a gun called an Angel. When you went to the field people starred at you. Were intimated by you. Why? Well it was 1300 over the average 200-300 gun. Did it perform better somewhat. But it was also the player. Soon after more and more people played this equipment. Didn't care about price as they once did. I have a feeling PXG will also get to that point. They are marketing there product, in a sport were people do want status. They do want performance. If enough people get them in their hands. They will sell more. And more. I can guarantee if PXG was in golf galaxy. They would be selling more then they do. But they do have a exclusive feel which is nice.

~2021 Bag~

Titleist TSi3 9 Degree

Titleist TSi2 3W 15 Degree

Titleist Tsi2  Hybrid 19 Degree

Titleist T-100 4-W  

Titleist SM8 50.12F,56.12D,60.08M Wedgeworks 

TaylorMade SPYDER RED

Titleist Pro-V1x Yellow

I think people care to much about pxg and there performance. Someone made a comment regarding rahm beating Howell. The guy was playing like a beast. He destroyed everything.

I personally like the line of the pxg equipment. I also like the status factor of it as well. Do I feel confident it makes me better? well hey it's in my mind they do. Being on the forum for some time. I feel people are out to talk about them because of the pricing and claims. Not everyone liked Nike clubs. I remember people talking so much crap about Nike and they still do. Well some.

Quick story. I played paintball professional, competitively and for fun. When I was 13, 18 years ago. There was a gun called an Angel. When you went to the field people starred at you. Were intimated by you. Why? Well it was 1300 over the average 200-300 gun. Did it perform better somewhat. But it was also the player. Soon after more and more people played this equipment. Didn't care about price as they once did. I have a feeling PXG will also get to that point. They are marketing there product, in a sport were people do want status. They do want performance. If enough people get them in their hands. They will sell more. And more. I can guarantee if PXG was in golf galaxy. They would be selling more then they do. But they do have a exclusive feel which is nice.

If anyone is intimidated by the sight of a club brand they might as well turn around and go home.

If anyone is intimidated by the sight of a club brand they might as well turn around and go home.

And if anyone has gotten laid because of the clubs they were playing, I would like to hear about that as well...

And btw this whole thing about range rovers is hysterically. Listen I love the look at them. But they are horrible in reliability, ranked near dead last. I would never buy one. Not that I can't afford it. But I wouldn't not like any long term ownership. Maybe a lease would suit that vehicle more

~2021 Bag~

Titleist TSi3 9 Degree

Titleist T-100 4-W  

TaylorMade SPYDER RED

Titleist Pro-V1x Yellow

And if anyone has gotten laid because of the clubs they were playing, I would like to hear about that as well...

Well about 4 years ago on a tree lined par 4 I was taking a practice swing and...

How does one play paintball professionally? How did it pay? You don't have to be super forthcoming, I'm just curious.

It didn't really pay much. For my team at the time, it was more of a sponsorship for equipment and also payment into events. If you won, prizes were around 10k an event. Split between 5-7 people. That was back in 2001-2004. So really not much. There are professional teams now. Which have bigger bonuses and are paid through gun manufactures. I would say the best player maybe has a 80k-100k yearly income. Needless to say. Once I went to college and found a job. I wasn't telling clients. Hey let's play paintball lol.

~2021 Bag~

Titleist TSi3 9 Degree

Titleist T-100 4-W  

TaylorMade SPYDER RED

Titleist Pro-V1x Yellow

The overnight developments in this thread provided some great morning reading. Thanks all!

TaylorMade SLDR 430 9* with Project X 7C3 6.0
Callaway X Hot Pro 3Deep 13* with Aldila ProtoPYPE 80 S
TaylorMade UDI 1-iron 16* with Dynamic Gold X100
Cleveland 588TT 4-PW with KBS C-Taper X
Scratch 47, 51, and 56 wedges with Dynamic Gold X7 8-iron shafts
Odyssey Metal-X 7 Mid 385g cut to 38" and counterbalanced
TaylorMade Lethal / TaylorMade Tour Preferred X

This thread appears to be going nowhere fast, or has already arrived. We will review for appropriate discipline.

/thread

Taylormade M6, 9.0*, Diamana ZF 60S
Taylormade SIM, 15* & 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 70 S

Taylormade Sim2 Max 4H, Ventus Blue S
Taylormade P790 5i, Pro Modus 105 S +1"

Taylormade P770 6i-9i, Pro Modus 105 S +1"

Callaway Jaws MD5 46* & 52* DG 115 +1"
Callaway MD4 56* & 60* DG 115 +1"
Odyssey White Hot Pro #5, 35"