EPONS AND CRAZY WEDGES ARE STILL AVAILABLE. SHOOT ME AN PM

Buying my first house so trying to sell some equipment I don't use. Time to buy furnitures and prepare for moving costs.

I didn't have luck selling my epon irons last time so let's try again. My bag is almost set, so trade will be limited to what I listed below. Feel free to make an offer. I use USPS priority to ship and shipping and pp fee is included on asking price.

Trade Interests

1. T-MB 2 iron with GD DI 105 or 95 X shaft.

2. Mizuno MP-64 with S300 shaft 4 or 5-pw in good condition.

3. Nike areoloft vest or jacket in size small or medium.

4. Epic subzero 10.5 head only.

For sale:

1. Epon Personal copper plated personal 1 4-pw with recoil prototype 125 F4 shaft (TSPX)

Finish was done from Tour Spec Golf. Used set. They are 2 degree flat. They have been used but in great condition with tons of life left. Shafts are 1/2 long. They have iomic grip. I tried to take a detailed picture. Let me know if you have question. There is epoxy residue on 6 iron but nothing effects performance. I will split head and shaft if have buyer for both.

Set : $720 700

Head : $500

shaft : $250

2. Crazy prototype wedge with black Onyx S400 shafts.

I bought it used. Great condition with tons of life left. They are 52 and 58, not sure about bounce. Shaft plays about an inch long, and has ion pink grip. (I bought it as it was and used for less than half season). I will not split 52 and 58 unless I have buyer for both.

Price : $220 200

3. X2Hot driver 10.5 with Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6S with callaway tip.

I got the head from WRXer, didn't beat my XR16. Top line is perfect. Has some scratches on face and sole of the club but nothing effects the performance. Shaft has been tipped 3/4" and plays 44.5. It has multicompound mcc 4++ grip basically new. Color of shaft and driver head matches perfect. Will not split unless I have buyer for both.

Price : $200 190

head : $60

shaft : $150

4. Graphite Design Tour AD GP-6S with callaway tip.

I was told that it was from tour van, but no way to verify. I was told they were tipped for an inch. Play standard length on XR16 head.

Price : $old

5. Fujikura 53k xxstiff with callaway tip

This is one of lightest shaft with xx flex. It plays more like x stiff flex. This is the shaft that Daniel Berger uses. Nothing much to say.

Price : $old

6. Brand new Srixon z965 5-PW with S300 shaft.

I got this for trade. I know I cannot play blades. Brand new with plastic. Standard L/L/L

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck with the home purchase...get really good at writing checks with your new home ownership!

Titleist Ts2 10.5* GD DI 6x
Titliest 915 5w 18* GD DI 7x
Callaway Apex 23*h Oban Devotion 
Callaway Apex 26*h GD DI 85x
Srixon 785 6-PW Nippon 105 Modus
Titleist SM7 50*, 54*, 58* Nippon 115 Modus 
Odyssey #7 Plumber Neck 
2018 Taylormade tp5

https://www.instagram.com/benzoducky/ 

Those Epons are sick.

Need money for new house...but please see trade interests. Love it! Once a club ho always a club ho. Good luck with your home purchase!

Driver - M2
3 wood - 915f
Hybrids - Titleist 915 3/4
Irons - Mizuno MP18 MMC / Modus3 120 stiff.
Wedges - Vokey SM6 - 51, 56, 60
Whitlam/Gauge Design - Coldstar Devon ETBW
Bag - Sun Mountain C-130

Club - WoodenSticks Golf Club