2024 Houston Open WITB Photos ×

Goofiest, Most Delusional Golfer Played With

retarded-boy.gif

What the hell is that?

Jimmy Fallon's ADHD skit on SNL, also making fun of the parents who put their kids on a leash at that time. Pretty f'n funny. Now, of course it's not PC.

Nah, much older. It's Mike Myers as a hyperactive hypoglycemic kid.

https://www.nbc.com/...ce/n10504?snl=1

That skit was awesome. The next three posts I read were in Hyper-Hypo's voice (Mike Myers).

Titleist TSi3 D Smoke Black 60 5.5
Titleist TSi2 3w/7w Tensei Blue 65
Callaway Apex DCB/DG AMT Red
Titleist Vokey SM7 (Raw)
TM Spider Tour Black
Titleist ProV1
Titleist Hybrid 14
Bag Boy Nitron

This kind of fits the subject. In high school some buddies and I were hanging out in the pro shop BSing with the pro and this guys comes in saying he made a hole in one on a par 4. Dogleg right over trees, 390-400 yards. Back then the course would put holes in one in the newspaper, am I dating myself? Anyway, the pro took down his info and when the guy leaves the pro throws the paper in the trash and says, "That's BS, I've seen that guy play."

BS move by club pro...

I've been playing golf for around 16 years.. My only hole in one and an eagle came early (within first 3 years of playing).. Yes, I got lucky, but still counts.. I've never had another hole in one or an eagle since... It can happen...

I agree. Of course if he knew there was no earthly say that he could hit it that far it becomes more complex. Better ways to handle it than just chucking it.

3i as the crow flies, circa 1998 #8 Valley View GC. Crestline OH. 3 putt par, lol.

2nd one is the recreation shot circa 2016 with the exact same 3 iron since I had told my kids about it and they wanted to see it. Both were big sweeping hooks that started just right of the tree line and bent around it. The first one in 1998 was an accident, I was just trying to hit it to the end of the fairway and somehow turned on it. I'd never had a ball fly like that before, my misses back then were always right. I did get up and down last year tho, lol.

I, for one, would still like to see a video. Not to have you prove it, I just want to see what a 328 yard 3 iron looks like! Also, these photos aren't going to convince many folks of anything since it's not like you actually recorded those screen shots at the time they happened.

Last fall, we were out and it was about 40 degrees. Both it pretty good drives on one hole, nothing spectacular, but carry distance was just under 240 and we were side by side. He told me his boss (who he golfs with sometimes) would have said we carried those drives 280.

I've said this before, but I think most people feel like anything hit over 250 yards is somehow 300 yards. It's a huge misconception. And the overwhelming majority of golfers don't fly their drives 250. Plenty of people on this site do, but if you go to your average golf course and watch group after group tee off, there just aren't a ton of guys hitting the ball 250+ on the fly.

I think courses are partly to blame for this. There are plenty of holes on different courses that I play where the yardage marked on the card or tee box sign is much longer than the tees almost always play. I played with a guy who could hit the ball pretty well. On a decent length Par 5 he crushed a drive and thought he hit it 350+ yards when the GPS showed it was a bit over 300. No, I didn't show him the GPS.

lol, so true. There's one course near me with a driveable par 4. It's listed at something like 297. You can walk to the very back of the very back most tee box, put a laser on it, and it's like 269. From the white tees it probably plays about 240 most days. That one hole has singlehandedly given birth to an awful lot of dudes who hit the ball 300.

And I have one near me with a card listing 270 yards from the whites, 313 from the blues that plays more like 230'ish (as the crow flies) from the whites and 255'ish from where the blues normally are. Looking at it on google earth it would appear they measure from the very back of the box to where the woods start PAST the green. Tee's to center of green is much shorter and I am sure it has lead to many a player thinking they hit it 270 to 300+ yards. There are many other courses in the same general area with similar holes.

I have nothing to prove. I know what I can do. I'll play that course again this summer a time or two so I'll have someone record it, although I haven't figured out how to post a video here so I'm not sure what the point would be. You're right, they weren't taken at the time but if anyone wanted to they could easily check out the "shots you'll always remember" thread and see that I posted the same there without the GPS pics of it. I actually severely underestimated the distance, I was surprised that it was as far as it was as the crow flies. I was thinking it was 250-275 on a straight line.

It's not like I have a repeatable 320 yard 3 iron. The terrain I'm sure has something to do with it, it's landing on a slope that kicks it forward, combined with it being a big sweeping hook and I'd be very shocked if that didn't include 50 yards or more of roll out. I do know that the one time I tried to recreate the original shot I was able to come pretty close to it although I freely admit the first time I hit it it was an accident.

So believe me, don't believe me, whatever. I know what I did and can do. Could I go to the range and fly the 300 yard flag with my 3i? No. Could I hit a hard draw on pretty dry ground that would roll past it? Yes.

This kind of fits the subject. In high school some buddies and I were hanging out in the pro shop BSing with the pro and this guys comes in saying he made a hole in one on a par 4. Dogleg right over trees, 390-400 yards. Back then the course would put holes in one in the newspaper, am I dating myself? Anyway, the pro took down his info and when the guy leaves the pro throws the paper in the trash and says, "That's BS, I've seen that guy play."

BS move by club pro...

I've been playing golf for around 16 years.. My only hole in one and an eagle came early (within first 3 years of playing).. Yes, I got lucky, but still counts.. I've never had another hole in one or an eagle since... It can happen...

I agree. Of course if he knew there was no earthly say that he could hit it that far it becomes more complex. Better ways to handle it than just chucking it.

I'm not saying agree or disagree with what he did, but I've played literally 100's of rounds at this course with some heavy hitters and never saw anyone come close to driving that green.

I have nothing to prove. I know what I can do. I'll play that course again this summer a time or two so I'll have someone record it, although I haven't figured out how to post a video here so I'm not sure what the point would be. You're right, they weren't taken at the time but if anyone wanted to they could easily check out the "shots you'll always remember" thread and see that I posted the same there without the GPS pics of it. I actually severely underestimated the distance, I was surprised that it was as far as it was as the crow flies. I was thinking it was 250-275 on a straight line.

It's not like I have a repeatable 320 yard 3 iron. The terrain I'm sure has something to do with it, it's landing on a slope that kicks it forward, combined with it being a big sweeping hook and I'd be very shocked if that didn't include 50 yards or more of roll out. I do know that the one time I tried to recreate the original shot I was able to come pretty close to it although I freely admit the first time I hit it it was an accident.

So believe me, don't believe me, whatever. I know what I did and can do. Could I go to the range and fly the 300 yard flag with my 3i? No. Could I hit a hard draw on pretty dry ground that would roll past it? Yes.

Nobody is even asking you to prove anything, you're going on about it all by yourself. If you want to prove yourself throw up a swing video, if you don't then stop talking about it and it all goes away really fast.

Last fall, we were out and it was about 40 degrees. Both it pretty good drives on one hole, nothing spectacular, but carry distance was just under 240 and we were side by side. He told me his boss (who he golfs with sometimes) would have said we carried those drives 280.

I've said this before, but I think most people feel like anything hit over 250 yards is somehow 300 yards. It's a huge misconception. And the overwhelming majority of golfers don't fly their drives 250. Plenty of people on this site do, but if you go to your average golf course and watch group after group tee off, there just aren't a ton of guys hitting the ball 250+ on the fly.

I think courses are partly to blame for this. There are plenty of holes on different courses that I play where the yardage marked on the card or tee box sign is much longer than the tees almost always play. I played with a guy who could hit the ball pretty well. On a decent length Par 5 he crushed a drive and thought he hit it 350+ yards when the GPS showed it was a bit over 300. No, I didn't show him the GPS.

lol, so true. There's one course near me with a driveable par 4. It's listed at something like 297. You can walk to the very back of the very back most tee box, put a laser on it, and it's like 269. From the white tees it probably plays about 240 most days. That one hole has singlehandedly given birth to an awful lot of dudes who hit the ball 300.

And I have one near me with a card listing 270 yards from the whites, 313 from the blues that plays more like 230'ish (as the crow flies) from the whites and 255'ish from where the blues normally are. Looking at it on google earth it would appear they measure from the very back of the box to where the woods start PAST the green. Tee's to center of green is much shorter and I am sure it has lead to many a player thinking they hit it 270 to 300+ yards. There are many other courses in the same general area with similar holes.

I agree. Most of the local courses really overestimate the distance of the hole. Some of them I have no idea how they come up with the yardage. Say like on a severe dog leg right that they list as 400. You take the as the crow flies measure and it's 290 and even if you say put a drive out 275 on the LEFT edge of the fairway and then add the approach it only comes to 350 or so. And that's with the measuring starting at the absolute back of the tee box. Most of the courses around here do this to some degree.

A couple years ago when I started to really get back into the game, I started playing one of the nicer courses in the area pretty regularly. It was a former CC that went public three years back. The first time I played it I was constantly coming up short on every approach by ten yards or so and was surprised when I wasnt routinely driving the 360 yard par 4's when I struck it well.

So then I discovered GN and it's GPS function. What I found was pretty surprising. This course and its yardages were dead on. All the other courses I played were big fat liars when it came to the distances listed. So I guess it's no wonder when people overstate distances. I'm pretty long but I thought I was MUCH longer before I discovered this. Now I play with the gps function on GN every hole. It'll give me exact distance so long as I can accurately place where I am, and I totally ignore the on course yardage markings.

So then I discovered GN and it's GPS function. What I found was pretty surprising. This course and its yardages were dead on. All the other courses I played were big fat liars when it came to the distances listed. So I guess it's no wonder when people overstate distances. I'm pretty long but I thought I was MUCH longer before I discovered this. Now I play with the gps function on GN every hole. It'll give me exact distance so long as I can accurately place where I am, and I totally ignore the on course yardage markings.

Another course near me I always swore measured to the back of the greens. Never had I had so many shots fly to the back or over greens. I asked the local Fred (Marshal) driving around if the marking on one par 3 was accurate. He said it is playing the yardage on the sign. I clubbed down, took a smooth swing and watched the ball fly just off the back of the green. I even went so far as to ask the pro if they measured to the back of the green which he vehemently denied. I still was not buying it and started replacing the first 4 letter of the courses name with LIE whenever I was forced into playing it.

Years later I bought a GPS which confirmed my belief. To double check I just went back to Google Earth and that par 3 plays about 15 yards shorter than they have listed. Going from the very back of the farthest tee box to the back of the green comes up within 1 yard of what they have listed. Big fat, dirty liars.

I will never understand people who brag about their golf game, or anything for that matter, especially when their brags are delusional to boot.

It has been my experience that whomever brags about money or a golf game have neither.

I have to add military service to money and golf. Anyone who likes talking about their service either did it in the States or behind a desk somewhere.

I will never understand people who brag about their golf game, or anything for that matter, especially when their brags are delusional to boot.

It has been my experience that whomever brags about money or a golf game have neither.

I have to add military service to money and golf. Anyone who likes talking about their service either did it in the States or behind a desk somewhere.

Not true.

Some of us like to talk about our time in THE CORE!!!

Another course near me I always swore measured to the back of the greens. Never had I had so many shots fly to the back or over greens. I asked the local Fred (Marshal) driving around if the marking on one par 3 was accurate. He said it is playing the yardage on the sign. I clubbed down, took a smooth swing and watched the ball fly just off the back of the green. I even went so far as to ask the pro if they measured to the back of the green which he vehemently denied. I still was not buying it and started replacing the first 4 letter of the courses name with LIE whenever I was forced into playing it.

Years later I bought a GPS which confirmed my belief. To double check I just went back to Google Earth and that par 3 plays about 15 yards shorter than they have listed. Going from the very back of the farthest tee box to the back of the green comes up within 1 yard of what they have listed. Big fat, dirty liars.

Maybe this helps speed up play. More people think they hit the ball farther than they do. I cant blame the courses for doing this. Might be some inside information about this.

Jeez. I think you were low on where he's heading. At that rate he'll be an 18 or 20 in a few months, forget an 11 or 12.

Our course has been open a week and the greens were running 9. Then boom 12.5. You have to putt these things to believe them. 10 footers with 8 feet of break not uncommon

Plus we have no bailouts left or right on 90% of the holes, straight or you are in a hazard or the woods (or OOB)

Oakmont on a Friday afternoon

Overhaul 

Driver Testing 

3w Stealth 2 + 15* Ventus Red 9x tipped 2" 43”  

2i TMAG P790 2i Hzdus 100g X  

Titleist MB 620 3-PW (47* PW) PX 7.0 Std Length -2 flat from Titleist Spec 

Vokey - Testing 

Putter  OPEN  

Assuming this is directed at me.

Again, let me state that I used to compete in long drive comps. The rest of my game has never been very good, nor do I even consistently hit fairways with my driver even today. I also have never claimed otherwise. I just don't see why it's that hard to wrap ones head around that someone that used to compete in long drive comps, and has had his SS clocked over 140 (albeit it with a long drive driver) can in fact smack the snot out of a golf ball?

Again, assuming this was directed at me, what's hard to believe? The claims of big distance? I can't throw a baseball 90mph. That doesn't mean that 90% of single A level baseball pitchers can't. I can't dunk a basketball ball (anymore). That doesn't mean that virtually every college level basketball player can't, not to mention a large percentage of high schoolers. I can't throw a football 50 yards in the air anymore. That doesn't mean that most high school QB's can't. You can't hit a golf ball 360. That doesn't mean I can't.

Again, assuming you are directing this at me. If not then my apologies. Even if not, ive never encountered a group that is more likely to call a man a liar without knowing or even having a basic understanding of what he can do than on here. I hit the ball a long way. I don't claim to do so. I do. I really could care less why this is in such doubt. I'm just more curious why it's ok with a large percentage of folk here to flat out call another man a liar, knowing not a thing about him, when he's been very consistent in his statements and readily admits that distance is really the only thing he has going for him on a course (other than rare occasion). Sure, I've called out people before on bold claims. But only after cause to do so. I have a cousin that's the classic "one upper". My, ahem, putter is "blank" inches, his is "blank inches plus two". I make x amount of money a year, he makes x plus 20k. So sure, I've called BS on him many times. Prior to this site I've never really ran into people saying "bs!" To me. Those that have played a round (other than possibly my BIL who watched me play the most putrid form of golf ever played) with me don't say BS. The guys that have seen me do what I can do don't call BS.

So why is it ok for those on here to contstantly refute everything I say? You wouldn't walk away thinking those things if paired with me. You likely think , "wow with that guys length it's a crying shame he sucks at the rest of it or he'd be something".

No, it was not directed at you, or anyone on this forum. It was about conversations I have overheard, people making excuses for almost every bad shot they hit, how long they hit the ball, the scores they shot, hole-by-hole descriptions of their rounds, etc.

Regarding this forum I believe what you have said. I too don't understand those people who accuse someone of lying while hurling insults at them. Sure, there will be those who exaggerate, but I never understood that either. The person doing the exaggerating knows it’s not true, so what does he get out of it? Should he receive any props he knows they are all underserved anyway. Sort of like a sandbagger who wins a tournament. He knows he cheated so his “victory” is very hollow indeed. He knows he really didn’t win anything.

Most people will arguably say me lol.

I've been told "just hit, you'll never hit it that far". Even from my first rounds. But it comes with a caveat. I've always roughly known how far I can hit and always add about 20m to it at least for range in case I catch one flush or low on the face.

First time it was said to me, I had hit 1.5 decent shots (ie the second one wasn't as good as I'd like it and left me with a 3 wood into the green rather than say a 7 iron). It was still in range for me with people putting out on the green so I waited. I got told the above and rush a shot that went absolutely no where at all and got given the "told you so".

As mentioned in my previous postings, I've never hit well when I even have a hint of someone being in range of my shots. I'd rather wait 20s of people walking out to be sure they are out of range than risk it. Just trouble on trouble in my mind. If it was told that today, I'd tell that fella where to go and that I'm waiting. I told my old boss who I play with regularly something similar. He had a chance to get to the green in 2 with a group behind us. For PoP he asked if he should lay up just to keep moving. I said to him "sod off. You can get there with minimal danger around you. The guys behind can wait". I on the other hand was out of range so I laid up instead

Again, let me state that I used to compete in long drive comps. The rest of my game has never been very good, nor do I even consistently hit fairways with my driver even today. I also have never claimed otherwise. I just don't see why it's that hard to wrap ones head around that someone that used to compete in long drive comps, and has had his SS clocked over 140 (albeit it with a long drive driver) can in fact smack the snot out of a golf ball?

Again, assuming this was directed at me, what's hard to believe? The claims of big distance? I can't throw a baseball 90mph. That doesn't mean that 90% of single A level baseball pitchers can't. I can't dunk a basketball ball (anymore). That doesn't mean that virtually every college level basketball player can't, not to mention a large percentage of high schoolers. I can't throw a football 50 yards in the air anymore. That doesn't mean that most high school QB's can't. You can't hit a golf ball 360. That doesn't mean I can't.

Again, assuming you are directing this at me. If not then my apologies. Even if not, ive never encountered a group that is more likely to call a man a liar without knowing or even having a basic understanding of what he can do than on here. I hit the ball a long way. I don't claim to do so. I do. I really could care less why this is in such doubt. I'm just more curious why it's ok with a large percentage of folk here to flat out call another man a liar, knowing not a thing about him, when he's been very consistent in his statements and readily admits that distance is really the only thing he has going for him on a course (other than rare occasion). Sure, I've called out people before on bold claims. But only after cause to do so. I have a cousin that's the classic "one upper". My, ahem, putter is "blank" inches, his is "blank inches plus two". I make x amount of money a year, he makes x plus 20k. So sure, I've called BS on him many times. Prior to this site I've never really ran into people saying "bs!" To me. Those that have played a round (other than possibly my BIL who watched me play the most putrid form of golf ever played) with me don't say BS. The guys that have seen me do what I can do don't call BS.

So why is it ok for those on here to contstantly refute everything I say? You wouldn't walk away thinking those things if paired with me. You likely think , "wow with that guys length it's a crying shame he sucks at the rest of it or he'd be something".

No, it was not directed at you, or anyone on this forum. It was about conversations I have overheard, people making excuses for almost every bad shot they hit, how long they hit the ball, the scores they shot, hole-by-hole descriptions of their rounds, etc.

Regarding this forum I believe what you have said. I too don't understand those people who accuse someone of lying while hurling insults at them. Sure, there will be those who exaggerate, but I never understood that either. The person doing the exaggerating knows it’s not true, so what does he get out of it? Should he receive any props he knows they are all underserved anyway. Sort of like a sandbagger who wins a tournament. He knows he cheated so his “victory” is very hollow indeed. He knows he really didn’t win anything.

My apologies then. Sorry.

Regarding this forum I believe what you have said. I too don't understand those people who accuse someone of lying while hurling insults at them. Sure, there will be those who exaggerate, but I never understood that either. The person doing the exaggerating knows it's not true, so what does he get out of it? Should he receive any props he knows they are all underserved anyway. Sort of like a sandbagger who wins a tournament. He knows he cheated so his "victory" is very hollow indeed. He knows he really didn't win anything.

My apologies then. Sorry.

No worries. :hi:

Dude, this thread (that you created) is composed entirely of people's stories about people that are delusional or lying about how they play the game of golf. Sean2's post is very obviously a general commentary on the incredulity of the thread, and has nothing to do with you. In fact, your assumption that a post like his is directed at you would imply that you are aware that you belligerently post tall tales and are already self conscious about it.

Here's the thing, no one cares about what you can or can't do. Really. We may share in each other's successes and failures as an internet community, but no one from the internet really cares about you or your golf game. Just. Let. It. Go.

I have only been on this site a month or so, and I can't tell you about anyone here besides the one guy I'm best friends with in real life, but I can tell you that SmiterorPV1x has competed in long drive competitions, is not a great putter, and claims to beat everyone he plays with while simultaneously not being very good some days. None of that is necessarily untrue, but why do I know it? The reason I know this is that you incessantly post the same thing in every thread you post in, and you always proceed to lash out at some unnamed aggressor that has challenged you. (remember the part about how no one cares?)

I invite you to try two things:

1. go a week or so without posting about long drives, long drive competitions, personal or family successes, or beating others in golf. Then see how much you post compared to previously and how much you feel like you have to defend yourself. It will be an interesting exercise in finding out how to communicate without self-grandeur.

2. Make a post that isn't several long paragraphs long.

Dude, this thread (that you created) is composed entirely of people's stories about people that are delusional or lying about how they play the game of golf. Sean2's post is very obviously a general commentary on the incredulity of the thread, and has nothing to do with you. In fact, your assumption that a post like his is directed at you would imply that you are aware that you belligerently post tall tales and are already self conscious about it.

Here's the thing, no one cares about what you can or can't do. Really. We may share in each other's successes and failures as an internet community, but no one from the internet really cares about you or your golf game. Just. Let. It. Go.

I have only been on this site a month or so, and I can't tell you about anyone here besides the one guy I'm best friends with in real life, but I can tell you that SmiterorPV1x has competed in long drive competitions, is not a great putter, and claims to beat everyone he plays with while simultaneously not being very good some days. None of that is necessarily untrue, but why do I know it? The reason I know this is that you incessantly post the same thing in every thread you post in, and you always proceed to lash out at some unnamed aggressor that has challenged you. (remember the part about how no one cares?)

I invite you to try two things:

1. go a week or so without posting about long drives, long drive competitions, personal or family successes, or beating others in golf. Then see how much you post compared to previously and how much you feel like you have to defend yourself. It will be an interesting exercise in finding out how to communicate without self-grandeur.

2. Make a post that isn't several long paragraphs long.

How's about this? I'm going to let it go. Feel free to ignore anything in which I type. There's probably an "ignore user" button somewhere. I admit I'm high strung. Writing multiple paragraphs telling me such isn't news nor particularly helpful. I'm ending this one at one based on your advice. Thanks.

Well anywho getting the topic back on track. Played with a guy who had a brand spanking new staff bag with blades and brand new woods, fella shot about a 120, played by all the rules and took all the penalties. Not sure if delusional is the right word for this guy just thought it was a little odd.

Quite right. Sorry, as I'm sure it's been noted I'm a little exciteable. That said, sounds like the guy in your story could have taken a foot wedge or two and I probably wouldn't have called him out on it. There's no point in paying money to be miserable so as long as you're not taking money from me feel free to play the game any way that you'd like. If you want to play every miserable lie down, feel free. If you don't believe in a bad lie, feel free.

So last night we had our "soft" Men's Opening

New guy joined last week, he told me he was an 8. I told him he'd be an 11 or 12 in a month. He thought I was full of it but I explained our course in under-rated and all our caps are overstated

His net score was ????

Last place of 80 guys to hint

Now to be fair the course was very wet but we had ball in hand. The greens were running 12.5 and 6 pins were extremely nasty. On #10 all 4 of our pro's putted off the green

Anyways - the right guess on his NET score would impress me

9 over?

Well anywho getting the topic back on track. Played with a guy who had a brand spanking new staff bag with blades and brand new woods, fella shot about a 120, played by all the rules and took all the penalties. Not sure if delusional is the right word for this guy just thought it was a little odd.

I was like that when I first started. If I didn't play to the absolute letter of the law in every round, I was a outright fraud. I used to always play down even if clean and place was in force. My buddy gave himself a gimme, well, I'm gonna show up and tap in my half a footer.

Then I realised that golf is hard enough as it is for mere mortals. When nothing's on the line except for a day in the sun, fluff up lies all we needed, I once gave my buddy a 10 odd foot putt for par just cos he was close to breaking 100 for the first time. He didn't have a handicap then and was just playing to hang out with the boys there was nothing but pride on the line for him. Yeah we could say he didn't shoot whatever he shot (I think he hit 101 that day poor fella) but you know he was out for a good day.

As long as he played fast, I give him credit for carding a 120 and playing by the rules. Though he may have overspent on his equipment - but I guess it's his money, so more power to him.

The stories in this thread remind me of people who are pathological liars, which are a crazy breed of people. One of my roommates in college was one, and it's amazing the lies people tell for absolutely no reason.

And it is definitely odd that people will brag about their golf game being way better than it is when they're about to play - you can't really hide your game on a golf course.

I think it's pretty obvious when a good player is having a bad round - you can still tell when guys know what they're doing, vs guys who can't hit it out of their own shadow but claim to be a 2 handicap.

i mostly concur with that but I've had days when it looks like there is nothing that I could do to be a serviceable golfer. Very few and far between but boy do I hope to either be playing by myself or playing with someone that's seen me at least be a decent golfer in the past. My round I played with my Brother In Law last year was one of those rounds. First time playing with him and the worst round I've had in 20 years. I hit them better in the ten years where I only played 2-3 rounds a year. I haven't played against him since and I'm sure he still thinks I'm just horrible. I do know that the next round I play against him I'll prepare like I'm preparing for the US open. That was truly humbling and embarrassing.

This is such a great thread. Awesome stories and a surely ubiquitous uneasy feeling that the next story will be describe the reader.

Glove: ML
Tees: 2 3/4
Towel: white
Repair tool: metal
Ball Marker: largest poker chip in the world
Iron headcovers: wait, what?

The feedback system is annoying

You're in the right thread anyways.

See? I told you, lol.

What I don't get is why folk can't wrap their heads around something they can't do and look to it as impossible. I've never been able to make myself belch. Try as I might, I just can't do it. Doesn't mean it can't be done. I've seen it done plenty to know that some can.

As a further example, my oldest boy can make himself break wind. Yes you read that right. Now I've never been inclined to try to do this intentionally, I do now know it can be done. I once asked him how he does it and he said "it's simple dad, I just suck the air in and shoot it out". Different? Sure. Impossible? I think not.

(And if you're not rolling at this point please ask yourself, why not??)

Lenny?