Having watched many videos with pros on youtube about their equipment and "what's in the bag", it surprises me how little they know about the technology behind their clubs. A lot of them seem to use clubs based primarily on looks and feel and "this is what I'm used to" so it doesn't surprise me at all that Evnroll hasn't got a foothold on the PGA tour. Whether it's contract or money based, these guys don't know or even want to know the tech behind Evnroll or any other putter for that matter. Basically I wouldn't measure Evnroll by how many tour pros use them for this reason.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not a particularly good feeling putter in my opinion. Feels hollow with a tin-like sound.

Feel is very subjective. I love the feel of my ER2. To each his own. There's a reason they can't keep up with production. It's a damn good putter but no one putter is for everybody.

I don't think many pros want that face technology as they don't need it. Look at the Ping pros who use the PLD putters. All smooth face, no grooves despite Ping having their own face technology.

Lefty WITB

Driver: 9° Ping G410 Plus - Tour 65S

3W: 13.5° Ping G410 LST - Aldila NV 2KXV Green 75X

3H: 19° Ping - Tensei CK Pro Orange 90TX

Irons: 4i - 7i Srixon 585 / 8i - PW Srixon 785 - AMT Tour White S300

Wedges: 51° MD3 - 56° Glide 2 - 60° PM2

Putter(s): TP Mills Handmade - SIK Pro Tour Proto - MannKrafted MA/66 LN - and more. 

It's about money and the fact that pros don't miss the sweet spot like we do. If money weren't a factor, we'd see a lot more Mizunos out there as well.

Cobra King F9 Dr- Matrix Black Tie 65M4 (67g) - 43.75 in.
Cobra King LTD 3/4 - Matrix VLCT ST 82 (77g) - 41.75 in.
TM Jetspeed Hybrid 22* - Matrix Ozik HD Program 95 (99g)
Cleveland 588 CB 4-PW - DG S300
Cleveland RTX 50*
Cleveland RTX-3 54*
Cleveland RTX-3 60*
Evnroll ER7

Pros can putt with anything. It’s really about feel. every top 50 pro is sponsored by a club company, that’s the reason they’re putting with what they have in their hands. Before other club manufactures upped their game in the last 10 years, Scotty Cameron and Titleist owned the pro market

> @rekklss said:

> c038m8ppu09o.jpg

> Works for me.

So...Who's feet to I need to kiss to get a murdered out 1.2? I keep saying to Evnroll to get their head out of their butt and offer a black on black finish in a 1.2. If you offer a black shaft and head combo with that UGLY and HIDEOUS ER5, why would you not offer it to the most desirable looking model that you have to game with? I was amazed that they referred me to another company to get the finish I wanted... Mind was blown.