2024 Houston Open WITB Photos ×

For All Of You That Want To Add Fifty Yards to Your Drive And Need A Good Laugh

chrismikayla

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should tell you everything about this nonsense. A typical round shaft, when air hits it.......it curves back and goes the opposite direction...... :cheesy:

Paradym 3D Swing Balance Yellow
Ping G430 LST 3w Ventus Red 8X

Ping G430 Max 7w Ventus Red 8X

PXG Gen6 0311P 4-G, SteelFiber PR

Edel SMS 54* & 60*

L.A.B. DF2.1 Stability Tour

That club wasn't favorably reviewed on Spy's website.

10.5 deg Titleist 905R with stock UST Proforce V2 Shaft (Stiff flex)
Titleist 990 (3-PW) with stock Dynamic Gold in S300
Taylormade V-Steel 5W & 3W with Grafalloy Prolaunch Red shafts (Regular Flex)
2011 Adams Tom Watson signature wedges in 52 and 56 degrees with stock steel shafts (Player's Grind)
Rife Island Series Aruba Blade Putter

"Loft for loft, length for length, and shaft for shaft, the ball will go the same distance when hit on the sweet spot regardless how old the iron."

This whole thing is gold!

I'm still trying to figure out what 'grove 8 par 4's' means...

PING G430 LST / 9* (dialed to 10.5*) / HZRDUS Smoke Green 60 6.5

Dark Speed LS / 3w (dialed to 15.5*) / Denali Blue 70TX

Mizuno Pro 24 Fli-Hi / 3i / HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5
Mizuno Pro 245 / 4-GW / KBS Tour X

SM9 Black / 54,58 / KBS Tour S+

Odyssey AI-ONE 7CH 35”

This guy reminds me of the type of guy that 46 years old, drives a pristine 1978 Trans am, red with the bird on the hood, blasts Journey on the stereo and hangs out where the college aged girls do. And yes I have seen guys like that before. Nothing screams total ****** bag like a Jack Hamm tee shot.

Hold on a minute! I'd love to drive that car and I do like Journey...

Me too but the key is the hanging around girls half your age :).

I hang out with girls half my age all the time.

They just happen to be my kids....

Jack Hamm actually is the real deal. I was at one of his exhibitions years back. It's a site to see! Ive been reading these comments and meaning to sign on and reply.

His clubs work. Period. He did a free driver webinar for the public.

That should open your eyes because he's a little cheesy sometimes over the years but if you actually hear what he has to say it makes a lot of sense. Do yourself a favour and spend 15 minutes listening to his free webinar! He's been on your television screen 25 years for a reason!

Also its mathematically impossible for his driver not to go further than anything else on the market. Think about it. Harder metal with a more aerodynamic design. You'd have to be brain dead to think it somehow doesnt work lol. Anyone with a pulse will see it works. Drop a ball on carpet it barley bounces (typical drivers). Drop it on concrete it deflects much higher. Would you rather swing a transport truck or a ferarri through the air. Whats faster and more aerodynamic.

Cmon most of you sound silly on here! Like a bunch of little kids in elementary school. Grow some balls and try the club millions of people are reaping the benefits from. I know some smart people and long time users of the hammer driver will jump on and make some real comments. You guys are grown men talking like this. Alot of you should be ashamed of yourselves you sound like in your in some brainwashed cult who enjoy spending $500 on a junk traditional driver.

You do realize you pay that much for a club because these big companies pay the pro's 10 million each a year for advertising to play their stuff. The pro's are paid to play...These companies' marketing costs are so high to pay these guys that they need to jack the price to you the conusmer! Rory just got paid 100 million by taylormade LOL. Cmon guys get real.

Listen to the webinar.

. A lot of you sound like little kids on here with your comments. Golf is a gentleman's sport! Start acting like it!

"millions of people" :cheesy:

I'm sure this guy is in no way connected to the company.

Ping G430 LST 9* (set to 7.5*), 45", Fujikura Ventus TR Black 6x
Ping G430 LST 14.5* (set to 13*) Fujikura Ventus Black 7x
TaylorMade M2 Tour 18*, Fujikura Rombax P95x or Tour Edge CBX Iron-Wood 17* (Black Pearl) Fujikura Ventus HB Blue 9x or Tour Issue or Titleist TSi2 21* (set to 20*) Fujikura Ventus Black 8x
Cobra King RF Forged MB - 4-PW, KBS C-Taper 120 Stiff
Corey Paul 52*, Nippon Modus 125/Titleist Vokey SM8 58* K-Grind & 62* M-Grind DG S200
Byron Morgan long pipe neck B-17, Brushed Mystic finish, 34" or Byron Morgan long pipe neck beached 007x

Jack Hamm actually is the real deal. I was at one of his exhibitions years back. It's a site to see! Ive been reading these comments and meaning to sign on and reply.

That should open your eyes because he's a little cheesy sometimes over the years but if you actually hear what he has to say it makes a lot of sense. Do yourself a favour and spend 15 minutes listening to his free webinar! He's been on your television screen 25 years for a reason!

Also its mathematically impossible for his driver not to go further than anything else on the market. Think about it. Harder metal with a more aerodynamic design. You'd have to be brain dead to think it somehow doesnt work lol. Anyone with a pulse will see it works. Drop a ball on carpet it barley bounces (typical drivers). Drop it on concrete it deflects much higher. Would you rather swing a transport truck or a ferarri through the air. Whats faster and more aerodynamic.

Cmon most of you sound silly on here! Like a bunch of little kids in elementary school. Grow some balls and try the club millions of people are reaping the benefits from. I know some smart people and long time users of the hammer driver will jump on and make some real comments. You guys are grown men talking like this. Alot of you should be ashamed of yourselves you sound like in your in some brainwashed cult who enjoy spending $500 on a junk traditional driver.

You do realize you pay that much for a club because these big companies pay the pro's 10 million each a year for advertising to play their stuff. The pro's are paid to play...These companies' marketing costs are so high to pay these guys that they need to jack the price to you the conusmer! Rory just got paid 100 million by taylormade LOL. Cmon guys get real.

Listen to the webinar.

. A lot of you sound like little kids on here with your comments. Golf is a gentleman's sport! Start acting like it!

This is your choice for your first post on your first day? I'm old and cynical, so a little, little suspicious.

Listen to the webinar.

You start a new account just to post this? Is this you Mr. Hamm?

Ping G410 Plus 10.5

Ping G410 14.5

Mizuno JPX 825 Pro 4-GW

Cleveland CG-10 52,56,60

Cleveland Classic 4.5

Listen to the webinar.

maximum-trolling_zpsd1c32218.jpg

Mizuno ST Max 230 10.5 - LinQ Red 6F4

Mizuno ST Max 230 15/18 - LinQ Red 6F4

Mizuno ST Max 230 22 - LinQ Blue 75F4

Mizuno JPX 923 Tour 5-P  DG120 S300

Vokey SM9 50/54/60 - DGS200

Mizuno M-Craft II

CSX   

Listen to the webinar.

Welcome to GolfWRX, Jack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

ok i have to ask, who did he beat to be 6 times world long drive champ? was it against the senior tour?

TM SIM2 Max 10.5 UST V 2 
TM SIM Max 15 UST V2 66g
TM Stealth HL 17 Aldila RIP Alpha 6
TM Stealth UDI 19 UST V2
TM Stealth UDI 23 UST v2 
TM P790 6-PW Nippon Modus 3 105
TM MG 3 Black 50 Nippon Modus Tour WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 54 Nippon Pro WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 58 Nippon Pro Modus 105 T
TM TP Hydro Blast Bandon 3

Here's the deal. If I'm going to use an illegal driver, I'm just going to skip the Hammer X and bring an actual rocket launcher to the golf course and use that on the tee box. If you're going to cheat, do it right.

Former professional golfer. Current amateur human being.

Driver: PXG 0811X Gen 4 7.5 HZRDUS Smoke iM10 Green 60 TX 45.9" D3

Driver 2: Taylormade Burner Mini 11.5 HZRDUS Smoke Green 70 X D5

Fairway: PXG 0311XF Gen 5 4 Wood; Smoke iM10 Green 70 TX D6

Irons: PXG 0317X; PXG 0311T Gen 5; 5-GW DG 105 X D7

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM9 56 S Grind;  Cleveland RTX Full Face 64 DG 120 X E0

Putter: PXG Battle Ready Raptor 38” Wristlock Grip

Callaway Epic Flash Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 65 
Callaway Epic Flash 3 wood Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 75
Callaway Heavenwood 20* - RCH 75w
Callaway 2017 Epic 4-PW, AW Project X LZ 95 Steel (PTIP)
Titleist Vokey SM6 Chrome 54.08M 
Titleist Vokey SM6 Chrome 60.08M
Scotty Cameron 2014 GoLo 7, Odyssey Toulon Garage Austin , Odyssey TriForce 2

"Jack Hamm is the worlds leading club designer"

lol seriously when "add 50 yards to your tee shot!" is the second most ridiculous claim you make, you have absolutely no shame.

Callaway XR Pro Attas Tour SPX X
Taylormade Tour issue 15* V Steel 3 wood
Hybrid undecided
Cobra Amp Cell Pro's (All MB) 4-GW Project X Rifle 6.0
Cleveland CG15 56 and 60
White Hot 6 Long Neck

Listen to the webinar.

Your product is garbage, your infomercials are garbage, and your post is garbage.

And that is, literally, as gentlemanly as i can say it.

Callaway XR Pro Attas Tour SPX X
Taylormade Tour issue 15* V Steel 3 wood
Hybrid undecided
Cobra Amp Cell Pro's (All MB) 4-GW Project X Rifle 6.0
Cleveland CG15 56 and 60
White Hot 6 Long Neck

Hey do I get something free from golfwrx for luring a celebrity to this site?

Bahahahahahaha......"celebrity"......

: )

Callaway Epic with Fujikura 62s in 45.25 set at 12.5*
Taylormade Rbz FW (17*)
Callaway X-Hot Pro 20* Hybrid
Callaway Steelhead 4-PW w/KBS 90s
Titleist Vokey 50*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 56*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 60-08 M
Tad Moore TM-1 35"
Callaway Chrome Soft

Listen to the webinar.

This new member felt so strongly about his convictions regarding the incredible performance of this "driver", he started his first thread in defense of it.

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1492928-dont-laugh-hammer-400-xl-driver-review/page__pid__15592744#entry15592744

Callaway Epic with Fujikura 62s in 45.25 set at 12.5*
Taylormade Rbz FW (17*)
Callaway X-Hot Pro 20* Hybrid
Callaway Steelhead 4-PW w/KBS 90s
Titleist Vokey 50*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 56*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 60-08 M
Tad Moore TM-1 35"
Callaway Chrome Soft

Lousy driver and lousy marketing campaign. It's impossible to take that video seriously, it's like a bad parody of all his previous videos.

Driver - Callaway Paradym
Woods - Callaway Paradym 3W
Hybrids - XXIO 10 3H, 4H, 5H
Irons - Callaway Paradym 6-52*
Wedge - PXG Forged 56** 
Putter - Ping TYNE C
Ball - Titleist AVX

Listen to the webinar.

produce a product thats decent and we will....pretty sure its yours or you wouldnt be so offended