Buy Cobra F7 or F7+ Driver and get F7 fairway or F7 hybrid free

I called maple hills today to cancel my order, now theyre saying its "in process" to ship out tomorrow. But we'll see what happens, at this point i really dont want it anymore.

I ordered a Cleveland Putter on 5/28 through MHG that had to be shipped from the factory. I didn't hear anything for a couple weeks, and when I checked with MHG they said it was in process to ship that day. Two days passed without any update and when I contacted Cleveland directly they told me it was still back ordered. I ended up canceling my order and going elsewhere. Not to say yours won't be shipped out, just sharing my experience with MHG.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I called maple hills today to cancel my order, now theyre saying its "in process" to ship out tomorrow. But we'll see what happens, at this point i really dont want it anymore.

I ordered a Cleveland Putter on 5/28 through MHG that had to be shipped from the factory. I didn't hear anything for a couple weeks, and when I checked with MHG they said it was in process to ship that day. Two days passed without any update and when I contacted Cleveland directly they told me it was still back ordered. I ended up canceling my order and going elsewhere. Not to say yours won't be shipped out, just sharing my experience with MHG.

Thanks for the heads up. I will call Cobra tomorrow to see what's what.

Report back here with results please!

Report back here with results please!

I'm becoming extremely annoyed with MHG. I called them two days ago to get an update on my order. I asked them for the cobra order number as well so that I could contact cobra myself to check the status. They said they didn't have it offhand but they would look into it and give me a call back. It's two days later and still no call back from them. I will not order anything from them ever again. They just don't seem to have their act together.

Called Cobra and as helpful as the customer service agent was, he couldn't help me without a Maple Hill internal order number. I noticed when I ordered on May 30th they sent me a Fedex tracking number...didn't dawn on me until I told the Cobra guy about it that it was a useless tracking number. It said the package was being sent from MI (Maple Hill) and Cobra ships from Cali.

Didn't feel like asking Maple for the order number after reading the post above...so if the clubs don't go out on Friday as promised I will be cancelling.

I think May 28 was the magical cut off date. I ordered an f7+ and an f7 fairway both with the hzrdus red. Got them both in the second week of June. Friend ordered an f7 driver and fairway with hzrdus black in the driver and red in the fairway on May 30th and is still waiting on them.

I ordered Reds on 5/27 and still nothing. By the time I get these in, the clubs will be obsolete. I think I'm going to cancel my order...

So i called maple hills yesterday to get the cobra order number, and they just gave me the run around saying cobra couldnt help me, and said they would email me the tracking number because it was supposed to go out 7/12, i didnt get an email (shocking i know), so i call today to ask for the tracking number and shockingly, they didnt have it. So i asked for the cobra order number again and they kept saying cobra wouldnt deal with me yada yada yada, heres the fun part so i called cobra before i called maple hills and they told me to get the order number so they could help me out. I told the guy at maple hills that and he said well "ill contact our cobra rep"

All i wanted to do was return it and be done with all this, now im just spinning in circles calling maple hills to see what information i could get. They have not been transparent with anything and i feel like they are super shady.

UPDATE!!! As i was typing this maple hills called me and asked me if i just wanted my refund and i said yes!!! Sounds like my club was not "in the process" of going out. At least i got my money back, and it just took me being annoying. I hope everyone gets the resolution they're looking for. Have a nice day!

I just received this message from MHG

We have emailed you a couple of times this week. Your clubs are back ordered until at least the first week of August. This date keeps getting later due to Cobras massive inventory issues. We understand your frustration here we can either switch your order to something have in stock or we can issue you a full refund. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you!

Maple Hill Golf

They always seem to use the same excuses for their lack of customer service. I've requested a refund because if it's anything like their track record, it will probably be Christmas before all orders are filled.

I personally think something deeper with them and cobra is going on.

My clubs from 5/27 finally showed up today. I was actually in the process of starting a chargeback with my CC as all my questions to MHGC concerning status had been ignored. Can't say I'll ever do business with MHGC again due to the lack after sales service I received.

Mine showed up today as well. Didn't have the grips I requested, but oh well, ten minute fix on my end. I am disappointed though that the hzrdus yellow shaft in my driver and the hzrdus red in my fw are not the red and yellow shafts in color but the black color shaft with the yellow and red writing

I've always had good service from MHG. But suppliers which they cannot control are another issue for sure. I've had issues with a number of manufacturers with special order shafts not having enough supply to fill orders and things end up being back ordered from 45 - 60 days which is ridiculous. Not sure there is anything any vendor can do about it though.

I've always had good service from MHG. But suppliers which they cannot control are another issue for sure. I've had issues with a number of manufacturers with special order shafts not having enough supply to fill orders and things end up being back ordered from 45 - 60 days which is ridiculous. Not sure there is anything any vendor can do about it though.

The issue that many have had with MHG, myself included is the incredible lack of communication. You request information and they always claim that they don't have it, but they will contact cobra and "get back to you as soon as they do" and then days go by with zero response. Also, when I called them, I requested the cobra order number for my order, they told me there was nothing that cobra could help me with. I had already called cobra earlier in the day and they told me that if I could give them the order number, they could tell me the status of my order. Just crap customer service from MHG and thus I will not give them any further business

Well I had a chance to take out the f7+ with the hzrdus yellow today along with the f7 3 wood with the hzrdus red. All I can say is it was totally worth the wait! These combinations are incredible. Set up the f7+ at 10.5 degrees with the weight in the draw location and this thing is just money. I was hitting areas on the range today that I wasn't hitting with my LTD with an Aldila tour green. And the confidence I had with it was great. My miss has been a real bad slice lately and with the weight in the draw setting, even a slice wasn't terrible and would be playable on the course. I'm really excited to get out on the course with these

Mine were not supposed to ship until late july. They arrived last week, but got hung up in my office mail room as they are addressed to Maple Hill Golf Course

I've had stuff from other retailer\vendors which was drop shipped direct to me come the same way.. i.e. addressed to them at my home address. I'm guessing some manufacturers require it be shipped to the retailer regardless of location. Not sure why it's that way, but have seen it many times. The good part about direct ship from the manufacturer is it generally saves several days shipping time and cost for all.

in 2 days it will have been 60 since I placed my order, no replies to my emails from mhg, no clubs delivered.

anyone else still waiting or am I the only one??

Call them, it's a lot more efficient than emailing. They can probably refund you fairly quickly.

616-538-0290 x155

Titleist TSR2 // Autoflex SF505

Titleist TSR2 16.5 // Vista Pro 60s

Ping G25 20, 23 // Tour AD True Spec

Titleist T200/T150 5-GW // Steelfiber i80PR

Titleist SM9 54.10, 58.12 // Steelfiber i80r

L.A.B. Golf DF3 // L.A.B. x TPT

For anybody still waiting on this deal and just wants a club, Kingdom59 sent me an email this morning with the F7 at $169, black tie shaft. Now, Kingdom 59 is not without their own set of issues, but if you want your money back from Maple Hill and a potentially better deal, I thought I'd share.

Nice, thanks. I'll also be putting a new 3-4 in silver with stock reg shaft on bst when I get off my lazy Word not allowed. :-)

I ended up receiving my order that I had placed on 05/30 last week and unfortunately Cobra screwed up the order and sent me a 3/4 fairway instead of the 5/6 fairway I ordered. Maple Hill had the order right I think, but somewhere along the way, Cobra got it wrong on their end. I will say though that the Maple Hill guys were very helpful and gave me a bunch of different options to resolve the issue. I ended up just keeping the 3/4 fairway and they sent me a dozen balls of my choice. So kudos to them.

I ended up receiving my order that I had placed on 05/30 last week and unfortunately Cobra screwed up the order and sent me a 3/4 fairway instead of the 5/6 fairway I ordered. Maple Hill had the order right I think, but somewhere along the way, Cobra got it wrong on their end. I will say though that the Maple Hill guys were very helpful and gave me a bunch of different options to resolve the issue. I ended up just keeping the 3/4 fairway and they sent me a dozen balls of my choice. So kudos to them.

I have always found this to be true, if you simply give them a call and ask to speak to someone in internet orders and express your concerns they will go out of their way to help you.

well, 2 months and one day after I placed my order, the clubs arrived yesterday afternoon.

black driver with aldila rogue, and the 3w with the aldila blue.

Funny thing is I said I was gonna give them until Aug 1 to arrive or I was gonna cancel my order, damned if they didn't arrive on the first.

I don't know if the problem was solely cobra or what, but MHG and their lack of communication is certainly off putting.

not sure if I'll ever buy from them again.