Teaching Pro referral...Phoenix

Outdors21

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. Most teachers out here are starting at $125, even the lesser known ones. If you did a package of lessons it may get the per lesson cost down though. I know John Kostis is supposed to be pretty good (Peter's son and more knowledgeable based on what I have heard) and he is out at grayhawk but he is $125 I believe. Mike Malaysia is out here too but I think he isbover $200. May be worth it to just to get some help. Personally I would rather spend more on a lesson from someone who knows what they are doing vs on a cheaper guy and take a crap shoot and it may make you worse. Not saying the cheaper guys are all bad but it's more of a risk and unless you know someone specifically, you may waste more money down the line trying to fix whatever that person told you. 1 quality lesson for $250 is better than 4 for $60

Mike malaska, sorry. Autocorrect on my phone lol

Driver: Callaway Epic 9* w/ Graphite Design Tour AD M9003
FWY: Taylormade Rocketballz Tp 14.5*
Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro 18*
Irons: Srixon Z765 3-5 iron, z965 6-PW, Project X
54*: Titleist SM6 S grind black finish
58*: Cleveland CG14 1 dot
Putter: Taylormade Daytona Rossa with agsi.

My recommendation would be Matt Trimble out of ASU Karsten. He is a very good teacher, especially for better players, which it seems like you are. He charges $90 per 45 minutes, but typically will go a little longer if there's something he needs to get across. He has worked with a lot of former ASU guys, including Matt Jones and Jon Rahm. I really enjoy working with him and it's well worth the money.

<br />2017 M2 10.5 HZRDUS Black<br />2017 M2 HL HZRDUS Black<br /> 910h Tour AD-DI 85<br />P750 4-PW KBS C-Taper<br />Vokey SM-6<br />Edel E-2 Torque Balance<br />

Op I sent you a pm

Callaway Epic Speed 9* Graphite Design AD IZ 5S

Titleist TS3 strong 3 wood 13.5* PX Hzrdus. Smoke 75s

Titleist 818H2 19* hybrid Tensei Blue

Titleist TS3 23* Tensei Blue

New Level PF-2. DG105 S300

Taylormade MG2 50* DG S300

Callaway Jaws MD5 56* & 60* S200

Scotty Cameron Newport Special Select 34” with flow neck by LaMont