So I was at the mall over the weekend and went into the Uniqlo store. Saw the Kando pants they had and thought, these would be great golf pants. They had a similar feel to my Nike Drifit pants. I noticed they were a little long since all they seemed to have in the store were 34" inseams. When I got home, I went online to check if they had a 34x32 and saw that these were the pants Adam Scott wears. Didn't think Uniqlo would sponsor golfers. Anyways, they only come in a 34" inseam so I went back and picked up a pair of navy color ones and dropped them off at my tailor to have them hemmed to 32". For $39.90, its probably one of the cheaper pair of golf pants I own, but they definitely feel comparable in comfort and quality.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I was at the mall over the weekend and went into the Uniqlo store. Saw the Kando pants they had and thought, these would be great golf pants. They had a similar feel to my Nike Drifit pants. I noticed they were a little long since all they seemed to have in the store were 34" inseams. When I got home, I went online to check if they had a 34x32 and saw that these were the pants Adam Scott wears. Didn't think Uniqlo would sponsor golfers. Anyways, they only come in a 34" inseam so I went back and picked up a pair of navy color ones and dropped them off at my tailor to have them hemmed to 32". For $39.90, its probably one of the cheaper pair of golf pants I own, but they definitely feel comparable in comfort and quality.

Uniqlo tailors the pants in house for free.

Srixon Z355 - Miyazaki
Taylormade V-Steel 4-wood
Taylormade V-Steel 7-wood
Adams CB3 - KBS Tour 90
Wilson Staff FG TC 56/60
Yes Callie - bunch of lead tape on the bottom

do you watch golf lol? He's had the Uniqlo logo on his clothes for about 4-5 years now

Uniqlo tailors the pants in house for free.

Standard stitch only. If you need a blind hem it's $5 which is still pretty good. Also pants have to be at least $20

• 3 weeks later...

Just bought the kando shorts and agree that they are perfect for a round of golf. The fabric is very light and feels high tech. Also I believe Uniqlo offers free tailoring at their stores, though you cannot return once hemmed.

Did either of you have the dry stretch pants that they use to have? I know they changed the name to kando, but it says it is also updated, says less cramped feeling, I like my dry stretch I got early 2016, but they are slightly tight in the thigh area and I always wear slim fit pants and feel fine but just curious if these are any different? Also by chance do either of you have any pictures you can post of them? Thanks