High end putters... tour Piretti, Cameron,MLA, Tad Moore, UDI....titleist hybrid

Have the following items up for sale, I pride myself in the condition of these clubs and the price is marked as shipped to CONUS. Canada I'd actual all are PayPal and first to send funds, gets purchase. No holds, etc.

First is a 1 of 1 Piretti model with a welded neck...this is beautiful piece that comes with the headcover shown.. black coated shaft at 35 inches. 450$

Handmade Tad Moore stamped by him at 35 inches rare find to say the least. 150$ Mint with blue-ish finish

Scotty Cameron select Newport 2 with custom grey powder coat shaft from Labworx. With 15 inch Garsen black and white grip, the putter can pass for new. 270$

MLA putter that is 35 inches and comes with weight kit.. great roll and visual alignment they are exspensive but here's one to try at a fraction of it. 175$

Titleist 816 H2 23 degree hybrid with choice of whiteboard 100 x shaft or pro83 x shaft. 125.00

To 2 using with professionally installed Nunchuk shaft at std length 1 degree upright. 110.

I want no trades , as I'm trying to purchase irons as of now.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic