(No Buy Sell Trade Posting) K-Mart/Sears Huge Clearance

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have some stuff at Kansas City on 95th St. Most of it is picked over, they had one set of S55 that they wanted $50 a club for. Pass on that.

Got some Gorge tours for $30, couple NIP TM putters, seemore FGP and 10 bags of stinger tees.

c6e0c4d8b2d91474e61a4ca20f8793a4.jpg

Bag set (hopefully) for at least a year...NOPE. Today's date is ~~10/8/2019~~. 7/16/2020. 3/15/2021

Driver: Taylormade M5 9* (set at Standard) - Project X Smoke Green 60 6.5TX

3 wood: Taylormade SIM 15* - Project X Smoke Black 70 6.5

5 wood: Taylormade SIM 19* - Diamana Blueboard 83x 

Driving Iron: Taylormade P790 UDI 2 @ 17* - Project X 6.5 (on the bench)

Irons: 3-6 Taylormade 2014 TP MC;  7-PW Taylormade 2014 TP MB (1* strong) - Project X 6.5

GW: Taylormade MG 50* - Project X 6.5

SW: Scratch 1018 DOG bent to 54* - KBS Ctaper 130x

LW: Scratch 1018 PDG  bent to 59* - KBS Ctaper 130x

Putter: Bettinardi BB1 Copper Classic - 35" @ 68* and 1.5* loft. 

Some Metro Detroit info here.

I checked the Lake Orion store on Saturday, no sign of anything.

I called the Waterford and Shelby Township stores and they said they had not received a recent shipment of golf equipment.

None of these stores were on the list to close, so no surprises.

Hopefully this saves a few people some time.

Anyone checked the Monroe store that is closing?

Happened to be in Monroe for work today so stopped by - no clubs or anything of value, just what you would have expected from a Kmart sporting good section with some over priced tees.

FYI people are saying the liquidated goods are not in the sporting goods department. There is a separate section for everything being liquidated.

Not really. Only closing stores have anything so everything in the store is being liquidated.

So went to the Madison, TN store north of Nashville and found a couple things. I was hesitant to go as when I called yesterday, they said things had been picked over. Slow day at work so I went ahead and made the 40 min drive anyway -

LH Ping G30 Driver - $18 - store demo.

Mizuno MP T5 Wedge - $18 - New

Indy Tour Ghost Black Blade Putter - $60

TaylorMade Spider Blade 2.0 - $50

Couple random irons laying around - Mizuno JPX 850s, random TaylorMades, some left handed Callaway X2 Fairway woods, handful of decent wedges.

You missed a few... I found two sets 5-PW Cobra Fly Z+ that were hiding. One was on the bottom shelf under the baseball bats, and the other was in a bin down in the toys section. I also found 4 & 5 irons from a Mizuno JPX-850 set in the toy aisle. People were obviously hiding them

So went to the Madison, TN store north of Nashville and found a couple things. I was hesitant to go as when I called yesterday, they said things had been picked over. Slow day at work so I went ahead and made the 40 min drive anyway -

Couple random irons laying around - Mizuno JPX 850s, random TaylorMades, some left handed Callaway X2 Fairway woods, handful of decent wedges.

You missed a few... I found two sets 5-PW Cobra Fly Z+ that were hiding. One was on the bottom shelf under the baseball bats, and the other was in a bin down in the toys section. I also found 4 & 5 irons from a Mizuno JPX-850 set in the toy aisle. People were obviously hiding them

I did see the Mizunos but I passed on them. Good find on the Cobras though. What did you pay for the set?

Heard about a reseller snatching up all kinds of goodies in Virginia Beach. There are 2 Kmarts closing and Dicks and Golf Galaxy are in the area.

I got a Wilson Reflex 3 hybrid. $30 flash sale less 30% ($22). There was a red sticker for $9.98 but the manager said 'no, that's what Dicks sold it for".

No forged blades or Titleist when I checked. Lots of lefty and top flite woods. They had the Medicus driver. Bunch of people digging through 3 big boxes in the middle of store.

Ping Tour Gorge and TaylorMade Tour Preferred wedges, $12 each but left hand. My son plays left so I picked up the 52 and 60 Ping. May go back for a 56 TM.

Cobra Fly-Z+ Aldila DVS
Golfsmtih Jetstream 3W UST V2
Titleist 915H 3 Diamana

Titleist 915H 4 Diamana
Ben Hogan Apex Edge Pro
Titleist SM6 50 F Grind
Titleist SM6 54 S Grind
Titleist SM6 58 S Grind
Titleist SC Studio Design 2.5/Cleveland HB 11S

Heard about a reseller snatching up all kinds of goodies in Virginia Beach. There are 2 Kmarts closing and Dicks and Golf Galaxy are in the area.

I got a Wilson Reflex 3 hybrid. $30 flash sale less 30% ($22). There was a red sticker for $9.98 but the manager said 'no, that's what Dicks sold it for".

No forged blades or Titleist when I checked. Lots of lefty and top flite woods. They had the Medicus driver. Bunch of people digging through 3 big boxes in the middle of store.

Dang, I was going to head to those VB Kmart stores tomorrow. Sounds like you may have saved me a trip.

I called the Waterford and Shelby Township stores and they said they had not received a recent shipment of golf equipment.

Happened to be in Monroe for work today so stopped by - no clubs or anything of value, just what you would have expected from a Kmart sporting good section with some over priced tees.

FYI people are saying the liquidated goods are not in the sporting goods department. There is a separate section for everything being liquidated.

Not really. Only closing stores have anything so everything in the store is being liquidated.

Monroe has nothing and act like they know nothing about it. The Warren store said they are expecting clubs.

I did see the Mizunos but I passed on them. Good find on the Cobras though. What did you pay for the set?

I did not buy either set; I gave them to another fellow who was looking for some deals. The clubs were marked individually at $50 and with the "flash sale" reduction they would have been $31 each iron, plus 9.5% sales tax.

My coworker told me Dicks Sports is getting out of the golf business. So I guess they selling everything. Never know, another truck could drop off a shipment. Wishful thinking I guess, but might try again.

Hang in there, Adidas (Taylor Made) will likely be next.

Separate rant.... They raised the 'trash pickup' fee on the water bill again! Bastards.

They have some stuff at Kansas City on 95th St. Most of it is picked over, they had one set of S55 that they wanted $50 a club for. Pass on that.

Got some Gorge tours for $30, couple NIP TM putters, seemore FGP and 10 bags of stinger tees.

c6e0c4d8b2d91474e61a4ca20f8793a4.jpg

I didn't see any KC stores on the closing list!?

This is the Sears store on 95th and Metcalf.

Bag set (hopefully) for at least a year...NOPE. Today's date is ~~10/8/2019~~. 7/16/2020. 3/15/2021

Driver: Taylormade M5 9* (set at Standard) - Project X Smoke Green 60 6.5TX

3 wood: Taylormade SIM 15* - Project X Smoke Black 70 6.5

5 wood: Taylormade SIM 19* - Diamana Blueboard 83x 

Driving Iron: Taylormade P790 UDI 2 @ 17* - Project X 6.5 (on the bench)

Irons: 3-6 Taylormade 2014 TP MC;  7-PW Taylormade 2014 TP MB (1* strong) - Project X 6.5

GW: Taylormade MG 50* - Project X 6.5

SW: Scratch 1018 DOG bent to 54* - KBS Ctaper 130x

LW: Scratch 1018 PDG  bent to 59* - KBS Ctaper 130x

Putter: Bettinardi BB1 Copper Classic - 35" @ 68* and 1.5* loft. 

Monroe has nothing and act like they know nothing about it. The Warren store said they are expecting clubs.

Warren is not closing. Seems off that they would receive inventory from the liquidators

Dang, I was going to head to those VB Kmart stores tomorrow. Sounds like you may have saved me a trip.

I ended up running by both VB stores and here is what I ended up with:

58° Ping Gorge Tour Wedge RH

60° Ping Gorge Tour Wedge RH

58° Cleveland 588 RTX Wedge LH

TaylorMade Ghost Tour Black Indy 82 RH

18° Adams Red Hybrid RH

Most of the stuff was LH or women's. One of the stores had a full set of SuperStroke grips at $3.50 per. It has been a while since I have bought and sold regularly, so no clue if that is good or not.

I just wish I had gotten there a few days earlier. I saw a Titleist headcover and Cobra F7 adjustment tool that someone forgot to grab. So at one point, there was some really good stuff to be had.

I was thinking the same thing. Went by the warren store today. Nothing and the person I spoke with had not heard about anything coming in. The store is fully stocked (with cheap crap).

Warren is not closing. Seems off that they would receive inventory from the liquidators

I called and the lady I spoke with said they received bikes from dicks and expected golf clubs. Not sure how true that is. But just going off what I was told.

I ended up running by both VB stores and here is what I ended up with:

58° Ping Gorge Tour Wedge RH

60° Ping Gorge Tour Wedge RH

58° Cleveland 588 RTX Wedge LH

TaylorMade Ghost Tour Black Indy 82 RH

18° Adams Red Hybrid RH

Most of the stuff was LH or women's. One of the stores had a full set of SuperStroke grips at $3.50 per. It has been a while since I have bought and sold regularly, so no clue if that is good or not.

I just wish I had gotten there a few days earlier. I saw a Titleist headcover and Cobra F7 adjustment tool that someone forgot to grab. So at one point, there was some really good stuff to be had.

Nothing wrong with the women's stuff if you find the lofts you want and don't mind reshaftting.

My coworker told me Dicks Sports is getting out of the golf business. So I guess they selling everything. Never know, another truck could drop off a shipment. Wishful thinking I guess, but might try again.

Separate rant.... They raised the 'trash pickup' fee on the water bill again! Bastards.

I don't see how this makes much financial business sense if they would be getting out of the golf business. They could easily transfer current inventory to GG and then sell off old inventory for 50% off and still make double what they'd make selling to a liquidator.

Who knows though. Business decisions don't always make sense.

I don't see how this makes much financial business sense if they would be getting out of the golf business. They could easily transfer current inventory to GG and then sell off old inventory for 50% off and still make double what they'd make selling to a liquidator.

Who knows though. Business decisions don't always make sense.

GG wants people to pony up for the new stuff on the rack.

Need to know who the bootyhole is that purchased only the 9 Iron from the Mizuno JPX EZ Forged set at West Allis Kmart!!! Well I have the rest of the set! Hah!

It was me, and I wish you good luck with the hole in your set.

Since you used "bootyhole," you may send your apology and initial offer for your missing club to [email protected] . :cheesy: