APPLY: The TaylorMade Forged Experience! August 29-31. 6 Members Wanted! Apply here!

Ping I-15 4-PW Orange Dot, Regular Shaft (pretty sad); 50-54-58 Ping Glide wedges

I was fit at IFit Golf in Folsom, California around Christmas 2010 (it was so long ago!)

I really need new irons because mine are outdated and I don't think the shafts are correct. I've had them for so long and been looking for replacements. Working two jobs (one as a part-time greens-keeper who gets up at 4am 6 days a week) and a family, I always seems to find other ways to have to spend my money for the kids. My commitment to the game of golf is strong (hence the greens-keeping job) and I'd love an opportunity to visit TaylorMade.

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Current Handicap: +.8

-What are your current irons and shafts (be specific): Mizuno MP4 Irons- .75 long, 3 degrees upright, Project X 6.5 Shafts, sensicores put in the shafts.

-Were you fit for your current irons? I wasn't fitted for these irons, I had another set I was fitted for and used the same specs and compared them to the mizuno specs and made the adjustments from there.

-State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: I think being able to go through this type of experience is a once in a lifetime event. Being able to not only get fitted but also talk to the professions about the fitting process and then being able to converse with the marketing and R and D team would be an experience I would love to do. I've always wanted to be a fitter and helping people enjoy the game of golf so much and having that in depth experience personally would be something that is a one step closer to that dream.

​Current USGA handicap: 9.8

What are your current irons and shafts (be specific): Titleist 710 CB 1.5 flat 1/2 inch short Dynamic Gold S400.

Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? Somewhat, "spec'ed" my current irons within the last year, playing recommended lengths, lofts and lies from Club Champion but never reshafted my irons to the recommended Steelfiber i110.

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: I've never played Talyormade, always Mizuno & Titleist, I've never been a strong iron player and would love to make that part of my game a strength and be converted to TM through an awesome experience.

Cap:2.6

Current Setup: TM UDI 2,4,5 TM 2014 MC 6-PW, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120X ss1x, 37.75 5iron, 1* flat, standard lofts

Fit: Only self fit. I have had the same set of Modus in the bag for 5'ish years through 3 sets of irons and feel the continuity has been helpful even if I may be missing out slightly from a better fit.

Why: To answer the questions I have about how close I really am to a proper fit from a Tour caliber perspective.

While I feel that I have gained consistency from staying with the same shaft setup for years, have I really been missing out on something substantially better by not paying for a Tour caliber fitting?

I am very curious as well about whether a change in clubhead weighting, i.e. back to a blade or something more forgiving, would yield game changing performance benefits.

Also, being someone who has a tendency to get steep at impact, am I using an iron with enough bounce? Would I benefit from a leading edge grind?

I have been a competitive player for decades and at age 46, with some nagging physical issues, is there something I'm missing that could be the slingshot that would propel me forward toward success as I reach the final chapters of my journey as a competitor?

These are the things that keep me up at night.

Callaway Flash SZ TD 8* Hzrdus Yellow 76
Callaway Flash SZ 14* Hzrdus Yellow 83
Callaway Apex UT 18* Modus 130x
Callaway Apex UT 21* Modus 130x
Callaway Apex UT 24*  Modus 130x
Callaway Razr MB 5-PW Modus 130x
Callaway MD4 Raw S grind 53.11 Modus 130s
Callaway MD4 Raw X grind 58.12 Modus 130s
Odyssey Tank #1 40" armlock
Titleist ProV1

Titleist 716 MB with Nippon modus 120

I was fitted by both the Titleist van and by the golf lab in Palo Alto

I've tried all the shafts me true tempered the KBS the project X and I even tried the modus 120s Xstiff stepped up and found them to stiff

I'm a feel player and fitters try to fit me for stiffs and I don't feel the control of the tips and have found that I'm a blade kinda guy

I would love to be the average guy getting the pro experience and share that experience with every one

• USGA HDCP: +1.0
  • Gamers: Combo - TaylorMade UDI 4 iron, Mizuno MP-5 5 iron, Mizuno MP-4 6-PW. Std loft and lie for most part (5 is bent a degree strong, wedge is a hair flat). Nippon Modus3 125x shafts in all.
  • I fitted myself mostly. Quite a bit of shaft testing. Could go back to PX and be just fine with them. Lie fitting done with chalk line on ball. Though my sticks could probably use a fresh bending.
  • I'd be super pumped to visit the TaylorMade Golf HQ. I think what they did with the M series drivers was revolutionary (got '16 M2 in the bag still). I haven't played their irons to speak of but I have every reason to believe they'd be sweet. I have loved the look of the Rors/Rose Proto we've seen recently. And UDI has been a fantastic long iron replacement for me.

TSR3 10* | Hzrdus Black Gen4 60TX 

Titleist TS3 3w | Diamana DF 70TX

Ping i525 3 iron | DG 120 X100 

Callaway Apex MB '18 5-Pw; X Forged '18 4i | DG X100 

Vokey SM8 52F, SM9 56F, SM7 60L | DG S400

Evnroll ER2v Long Plumbers Neck

​Current USGA handicap: 5.8

What are your current irons and shafts: Nike VRS Forged 4-PW, KBS C-Taper 120 Stiff

Were you fit for your current irons?: Not fit for my current irons and have never been fit before.

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: I have been saving up money for the last year to finally get properly fit and buy my first set of new irons ever. This plan was to be my treat to myself before I head out to Officer Training School in the Air Force in September. This fitting experience would be a capstone experience to have right before I leave for training and one to brag about down the road for sure.

TM M1 460 9.5 Tour AD-BB 6S
TM Aeroburner TP 15* Motore Speeder 7.1 Stiff
TM SLDR 19* Aldila Rogue Black Stiff
Titleist T-MB 4 Project X LZ 6.5
Titleist CB 5-PW Project X LZ 6.5
Titles Vokey SM6 52/56/60 TT DGS400 TI Black Onyx
Taylormade Spider Tour JD 34”

• ​Current USGA handicap 10.0
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) Mizuno jpx-850 forged, xp 115 stiff, 1up, +.75"
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? Yes - Golf Smith, 2015
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf. 1. I should really benefit from an accurate fitting for a replacement set of irons/shafts. 2. My first set of clubs were TM, would love to go back to them now that they offer quality forged irons.

​-Current USGA handicap: 5

-What are your current irons and shafts (be specific): Srixon z765 (4-PW) with KBS C-Taper Stiff

-Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?: No

-State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: I use Taylormade products for the rest of my bag and have never been fit for irons. It would be great to complete my bag with a set of professionally fit Taylormade irons!

G400 LST 10 at 9 w/ Atmos TS Black 6X
CBX 16.5 w/ Raijin 74five
818H2 21 w/ Atmos TS Blue 
J40 DPC 4-P w/ C-Taper 120S
SM6 50f, 54s, 60m 
Custom 2-Ball

Current USGA Handicap: 5

Current irons: Miura 1957 blades with ti x100 shafts

Fitting: Never

Attend: The main reason I want to attend is for the experience. It would be amazing to get to visit Taylormade Golf. Hard to imagine how sweet it would be to get fit there too. I play tm woods and tp5 ball but never played their irons.

G400 lst digital loft at 9 playing at 8
G400 3w. Xtorsion Black 80tx
G400 5w. Ad-di 8x
20 and 24 ft worth hi
5-pw Miura BB with x100 ti
60 mack daddy forged
Nike 006 proto

• ​Current USGA handicap: 5.6
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific): Nike Vapor Pro Combo 3i, Nike Vapor Pro 4-PW all with TTDG S300
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? Not fit for these but were bent to specs from former fitting
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: Am a big fan of TaylorMade and would love the opportunity to be fit by the best in the business at there incredible facility.
  • Thanks for the opportunity....

Current USGA handicap:

o What are your current irons and shafts (be specific):
Currently setup; Titliest 716 AP1 LH with KBS Tour stiff

o Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?
Fit at Titliest Thursday last year @ Cinnabar golf club.

o State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf:
Equipment junkie lik eme , have been going to demo days and such to gte some kind of fitting. This experience which is probably 100 times better would be a once in a lifetime chance to see if the myth is real or not and then i can stop blaming the equipment and focus on my swing.

- Current
EGA
(European Golf Association) handicap:

- What are your current irons and shafts (be specific):
Mizuno MP25
(4-6 iron);
Mizuno MP5
(7-PW).
KBS Tour
stiff (tapered, 120gr). +1/2" +2º upright.

- Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?
No
. Autofitted by experiencing with different shafts in different irons.

- State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf:

For 3 main reasons:

1) The P700 line looks absolutely great

2) It would be a unique and lifetime golf experience. To be at The Kingdom, meet the guys there and get fitted by top fitters/pros would be like a dream come true

3) I am senior (51) golfer from Spain. I would love to be kind of representative of both the Senior and INTERNATIONAL GOLFWRX community (*)

(*) Please take into account that given how much I value this opportunity I would be more than willing to take care of my trip to Carlsbad from Spain. Ready to get there by August 29.

Thanks

Cobra AEROJET LS GD AD IZ 6
TM Stealth 15 Ventus Red 6

Callaway UW 19 Hzrdus Smoke Black
Cobra King Utility 4i MMT
Srixon ZX5 MKII 5-7i / ZX7 8-PW SteelFiber i95
Cleveland CBX2 50 / RTX6 56 /RTX6 60
Cobra King Vintage Stingray / Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Current USGA handicap-

I do not have a USGA handicap, but play weekly shooting consistently in the mid 70's to mid 80's.

What are your current irons and shafts?

Titleist 716 AP2 with DG AMT S-300 and Taylor Made P770 with stock KBS FST stiff

Were you fit for your current irons?

No

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Taylormade Golf. -

I have always been an equipment junkie and have played Taylor Made products off and on for decades. I have never been fit but have managed to play the game at a better than average level (uSGA handicap of + 0.9 ten years ago) . I would enjoy the opportunity to find out, at a somewhat late age, how good I could be with properly fitted equipment, and the best golf I ever played was with Taylor Made equipment.

Thanks for the opportunity to enter!

WITB

Ping G430 Max 9.0 degree Diamana ZF 60 Stiff

Ping G430 Max 3 wood 15 degree Alta CB Black Stiff

Ping G430 Max 5 wood 18 degree Alta CB Black Stiff

Mizuno Pro 243  4 - G Modus 120 Stiff

Titleist Vokey SM9  56-14F, 60-10S

Scotty Cameron Super Select Del Mar

Titleist Pro V1 / Pro V1X

Current Handicap

What are your current irons and shafts (be specific):

Taylor Made Burner Superfast 2.0. Graphite Superfast 65 Reg

Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?

No! Have not been able to afford new irons, so I am waiting until that happens :)

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf

-I love my Burners, but cannot wait to see if a fitting session with new irons will get me better results. I have been at 20-22 for a while now, and hope this will help me get lower!

Current USGA handicap

What are your current irons and shafts (be specific)

Mizuno JPX 900 Hot Metal (4 and 5 irons) and Mizuno JPX 900 Forged (6-GW), all with Project X LZ 5.5 steel shafts

Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?

Yes, but only very recently within the last ten days at my local Edwin Watts in Orlando. I bought my irons with standard specs and after several months of liking them but not loving them, I took them into Edwin Watts for a fitting. I don't think I've ever had a problem with the shafts so those weren't looked at, only the lies. After what I thought was a good first shot with the impact tape on, the fitter instantly identified that the irons need to be more upright. After a few more swings, the fitter adjusted the entire set. He had me hit the 7 iron and I absolutely flushed it on the first swing. I left on the one high note.

As for my mixed set, I wasn't hitting my long irons that consistently so I recently added the much more forgiving Hot Metal versions - which has been a great move for me.

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf

I like to consider myself a solid player (<5 HC) and I can't believe I played so long without being fit on my current irons. This goes to show that just because you hit a couple balls in the golf shop and the shots seem good, that doesn't mean they couldn't have been BETTER. I've played one round since I was fit and I could easily tell that the fitting and adjustment has had such a positive impact on my iron shots. Now imagine how I would feel if I was PROPERLY fit and instead of just the lies being looked at, I had EVERYTHING looked at - shafts, length, lofts, set makeup, etc.? I truly feel an opportunity like this would take my game to the next level.

So there's the very legitimate and technical reason why I'd want to go. But I have another equally important reason. I have two young sons, ages 4 and 1 1/2, and I haven't been on a golf trip since my oldest was born. This amazing opportunity would put an unreal fix to that problem. My wife wouldn't give me a hard time because this would be a trip of a lifetime. Not only that, it would be free. :)

Ping G425 Max Driver
Ping G430 Max 3 and 5 Wood

Cobra RAD Speed 4 Hybrid 
Srixon ZX5, 5i-PW  
TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 - 50, 55, 60
Odyssey 2Ball TEN Tour-Lined, White Hot insert

Current USGA handicap: 10.2

This would be a once in a lifetime experience to see the inner workings of one of the best golf companies in the world. I enjoy self fitting clubs but do not have nearly enough knowledge compared to the true pros. It would be fantastic to have proper fit clubs but to also gain so much experience from the people I could encounter. The new irons are gorgeous and I would be lucky to have the chance to be fit into them.

Thanks for the chance!

• What are your current irons and shafts (be specific): Mizuno 900 Tour 4-P with Modus 120X Standard L/L/L
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? I was not fit for my current irons, I have been in the past but tinkered my way into this set.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf

• Current USGA handicap- 10
  • What are your current irons and shafts? Titleist 716 CB with X100 Tour Issue
  • Were you fit for your current irons? No
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Taylormade Golf. I would love to be fit by the professionals at Taylormade and be able to talk equipment with the people at Taylormade as I have always been interested in the mechanics and working of the equipment.

• ​Current USGA handicap: 18
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific): Taylor Made Burner 2.0 with stock TM Stiff shafts
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?: No, bought off the shelf.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: I have never been fit for clubs. I know, that despite my 18 handicap, that if I was able to get a proper fitting, I could take my game to the next level. I'm obssesed with golf and the technology behind it and would love to not only experience this, but also to share my experience with the world.

• Current USGA handicap- 20.7
  • What are your current irons and shafts? Callaway Apex, Modus 3 120 Stiff
  • Were you fit for your current irons? Yes
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Taylormade Golf. The new TM irons are just beautiful, as a former art student I have been transfixed by the designs - so clean and pure. Being able to go to the home of TM, be fit, and see how the best-of-the-best experience new clubs is an amazing opportunity. Additionally, most folks assume forged irons are for better players only, for the story and the follow-up I believe it would be able to provide valuable insight into how a I (a high-handicapper) can benefit from getting a set of irons that I can grow into.

• Current USGA handicap- 6.6
  • What are your current irons and shafts? Srixon Z765 with Modus 120X
  • Were you fit for your current irons? No
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Taylormade Golf. It is about time I went through with it and got fit for clubs and I cannot think of a better situation than with the professionals at TaylorMade. TM has really stepped it up with their recent iron offerings and I would love to be a part of it.

• ​Current USGA handicap 2
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) Mizuno mp-4 & Titleist t-mb with nippon 125x
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? Not fit
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf I have never played any taylormade irons, nor have I ever been fit in irons apart from the "fitting" you get from an oem rep on a demo day

TSi3  10* Tour AD VR 7x

TSr2+ 14.5* Tour AD DI 9x

TSi3 20* Hybrid Tour AD DI 115tx

u500 4, t100 5-PW, GW Dynamic Gold x100

SM8 54s, 60d Dynamic Gold s400

Scotty Classic Newport 

Current USGA Handicap: 6.3

Current Irons: Titleist 712 irons - 4-7 712 CBs, 8-PW 712 MBs, S300 shafts

Were you fit for your irons? No

Why I want to attend: Aside from finding a set of irons that is actually fit to me and my swing (something I've never had before), my wife and I are expecting our first child in December...this may be my last chance to get a set of custom fit irons! Diapers are expensive! I read the GolfWRX site religiously (I love the Winning WITB feature!) and would love to have one last golf-themed trip to fuel my golf-tech obsession and help refine my game before the baby comes.

• Current USGA handicap- +0.2
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific)- Callaway Aprex Pro CF 16 4-PW, Project X 6.5
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?- No, it's been quite awhile since I've been fit, and when I did get fit, I was fit into the Project X 6.5s.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf- It would be an awesome opportunity to get fit by professionals and gain valuable insight into what they do and how they do it. Also great time to meet some new people, and also I'm getting married on September 30, so a month before the wedding, would be a nice early wedding gift.

• ​Current USGA handicap - 11.4
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) Mizuno 7-PW MP68 4-6 MP 58 S300 shafts
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? I was not initially fit but since have gotten them adjusted to my lenght ( 1/2 inch short, 1 degree flat lie)
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf - I'll be in the market for new irons over the winter and would love the opportunity to try some of the latest and greatest from TaylorMade. Not to mention the insight on the latest technology and how it could affect my game, it would be a great experience.

TaylorMade Golf launched the P750 and P770 forged Irons earlier this year and our GolfWRX team spotted P790 long irons being tested on Tour recently, as well as DJ teasing us with some new P730 forged irons. Could these last two models round out the 2017 TaylorMade P700 forged Iron family?

TaylorMade wants to invite 6 GolfWRX forum members for an all-inclusive trip to The Kingdom in California to participate in the TaylorMade Forged Experience. Want to attend? Read how to apply below.

WHAT IS INCLUDED

• Dates: August 29, 30 & 31.
  • All-expenses paid trip to The Kingdom, TaylorMade Headquarters in Carlsbad, CA
  • TaylorMade Forged Iron fitting at The Kingdom, TaylorMade’s exclusive on-site fitting facility.
  • In-depth product discussion with TaylorMade marketing and R&D staff
  • Golf outing with TaylorMade and GolfWRX teams in Carlsbad area
  • Of course, a few surprises along the way!

Complete details and how to enter below.

THE EVENT:

From August 29-31, TaylorMade invites 6 members of the GolfWRX community on an exclusive, all access trip to global headquarters in Carlsbad, California.

On this trip you'll test new and prototype product, experience an iron fitting with the club specialists that fit TaylorMade's Tour Pros, participate in an R&D discussion, play golf with TaylorMade’s marketing team and be immersed in how and why TaylorMade has become the #1 club manufacturer in golf.

DATES: August 29, 30 & 31, 2017

PARTICIPANTS: 6 GolfWRX Community Members

TO APPLY YOU MUST BE:

• A GolfWRX member in good standing from the US
  • Ready and willing to post reviews / updates from your experience
  • In a post below, answer the following:
    • ​Current USGA handicap
    • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific)
    • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?
    • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf

Note: you'll be expected to contribute to a live and ongoing TaylorMade Forged Experience thread on GolfWRX and on social media as well.

HOW PARTICIPANTS ARE SELECTED: GolfWRX will evaluate the posts of applicants submitted by the deadline of EOD August 15, 2017. Invitations are sent via GolfWRX message system. If any participant does not confirm within 12 hours of being notified, they will be replaced.

TaylorMade Golf launched the P750 and P770 forged Irons earlier this year and our GolfWRX team spotted P790 long irons being tested on Tour recently, as well as DJ teasing us with some new P730 forged irons. Could these last two models round out the 2017 TaylorMade P700 forged Iron family?

TaylorMade wants to invite 6 GolfWRX forum members for an all-inclusive trip to The Kingdom in California to participate in the TaylorMade Forged Experience. Want to attend? Read how to apply below.

WHAT IS INCLUDED

• Dates: August 29, 30 & 31.
  • All-expenses paid trip to The Kingdom, TaylorMade Headquarters in Carlsbad, CA
  • TaylorMade Forged Iron fitting at The Kingdom, TaylorMade’s exclusive on-site fitting facility.
  • In-depth product discussion with TaylorMade marketing and R&D staff
  • Golf outing with TaylorMade and GolfWRX teams in Carlsbad area
  • Of course, a few surprises along the way!

Complete details and how to enter below.

THE EVENT:

From August 29-31, TaylorMade invites 6 members of the GolfWRX community on an exclusive, all access trip to global headquarters in Carlsbad, California.

On this trip you'll test new and prototype product, experience an iron fitting with the club specialists that fit TaylorMade's Tour Pros, participate in an R&D discussion, play golf with TaylorMade’s marketing team and be immersed in how and why TaylorMade has become the #1 club manufacturer in golf.

DATES: August 29, 30 & 31, 2017

PARTICIPANTS: 6 GolfWRX Community Members

TO APPLY YOU MUST BE:

• A GolfWRX member in good standing from the US
  • Ready and willing to post reviews / updates from your experience
  • In a post below, answer the following:
    • ​Current USGA handicap
    • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific)
    • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?

Note: you'll be expected to contribute to a live and ongoing TaylorMade Forged Experience thread on GolfWRX and on social media as well.

HOW PARTICIPANTS ARE SELECTED: GolfWRX will evaluate the posts of applicants submitted by the deadline of EOD August 15, 2017. Invitations are sent via GolfWRX message system. If any participant does not confirm within 12 hours of being notified, they will be replaced.

Handicap 1.5

Current Irons: Callaway Apex Pro Project X PXi 6.0 Shafts

Fit at Club Champion July 2016

I want to attend because I have loved my M1 Drivers (both 2016 and 2017 versions and think the new forged irons could do for my iron game what the driver did for my long game. My swing has improved and I think there are better shafts out there for me.

• Current USGA handicap-4.1
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific)-Titleist VG3 5-PW with Mitsubishi Rayon S-65
  • Were you fit for your current irons? No.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf-I have been waiting for Taylormade to bring a true players cavity back to market for quite sometime. I am TMAG guy thru the bag (2017 M2 Driver, 2016 M1 3-Wood, 17 degree FCT Rescue, 19 Degree FCT Rescue, 2011 22.5 Degree Rescue, 50, 55, 60 EF Wedges and Spider Limited Red Putter).I have played TMAG irons in the past (both forged and cast), but went to Japanese Issue Set of Titleist VG3 irons. Having never truly been fit for a set of irons, the opportunity to be fit from all aspects, is something that I have been looking to do, but could not find the time due to work,family and money considerations...If chosen, I would consider be fit at the "The Kingdom" at TMAG HQ with the same process and people that fit Dustin, Jday, Rory, JRose, Sergiois ect, is truly a once in a life time experience and my family would allow me to make the time for the fitting as well as feedback.

• ​Current USGA handicap 10.2
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) I play The Hogan PTx irons. They have progressive lie angles. Long irons (4,5) are 1 degree up, Mid Irons (6,7,8) are standard and shorts irons (9,PW) are 1 degree flat. They are standard length x100 Dynamic Gold Shafts
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? I was retro fit by a fitter at the PGA Superstore in Southlake TX. We used foresight to help us determine lie angles and shafts
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf As someone who is obsessed with golf equipment it would be an incredible opportunity to really learn the science behind the game. Having the same guys who fit PGA Players fit me would be a dream come true. I would also love the experience of going out to the Kingdom and just learning. When I worked at a Top 100 Fitter one of my favorite things to do was just talk club fitting and technology with our fitters. Being able to do that with the best of the best is something I would love to do. I would also love ot become a fitter myself one day and being able to ask questions and learn from the best would provide me invaluable information.