2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

APPLY: The TaylorMade Forged Experience! August 29-31. 6 Members Wanted! Apply here!

Current USGA handicap: 6.6

What are your current irons and shafts (be specific): 2013 OnOff forged 5-PW, NS Pro 950 Gh Stiff

Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?: Never been fit

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade: Golf Since I've never been fit, this is an opportunity of a lifetime for me.

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hcp: 13.9

Clubs: Callaway X-Prototypes; Project X Flighted 6.0

Fitting: No

Why: I exclusively play for fun and recreation. Aside from the pure enjoyment of playing with friends and challenging myself, trying new equipment is a reward in itself. Since I don't play competitively, I've always put off getting fit. Going through a "full treatment" at the TM Kingdom would add a new dimension to my golf perspective and level of engagement with this game. And, of course, I would get bragging rights over my WRX'er buddies!

-Current USGA handicap: 13.9

-What are your current irons and shafts (be specific): Mizuno JPX 900 Tour 4-PW with DG S300 AMT shafts.

-Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?: Yes (in the sense of swinging an iron with mizuno's little swing speed stick on it). Fit back at the beginning of May 2017.

-State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: I've always been interested in Taylormade irons, be it the PSI's from last year or more specifically the p770's this year, but was pushed off of the product by a few places out here in my state. I really wanted to get fit for them, however, the professional fitting me said that other brands were better. I'd absolutely love and greatly appreciate an opportunity to be fit by the manufacturers themselves, to see if what the fitting professionals out here said really stood up to the test.

I would actually like the opportunity to give back to the community here at wrx with a product review of my own. No problem at all to post reviews or updates.

• Current USGA handicap - 6.7
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) - Ping Ie1 4-P w/ Nippon Modus 130S +1"
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? - Yes, fit at Mile's of Golf in Ypsilanti, MI in March of 2016. Was fit into Modus 130X, but eventually pulled the shafts and dropped to 130S to try to get better launch numbers.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf - I would love to attend this event basically because I am a golf nut. Obsessed actually. I love studying, reading about, and trying new gear. Love to hear the differences between all the club manufacturers. But I live in rural Ohio where we don't even have anywhere close to try new things. Its a 1.5 hour drive just to get to Golf Galaxy. Our local courses don't sell clubs. So options are limited and am forced to drive 2.5 hours to Mile's of Golf to really test anything. Would love the opportunity to get inside TM Headquarters, see what really goes into the clubs we play, and a chance to get fit by some of the best fitters in the world. With the birth of our 3rd child this past March, my time is limited to play the game I love. Please pick me and would love to participate in the future discussions about the experience. Thanks WRX and Taylormade!

• ​Current USGA handicap - 11.1
  • What are your current irons and shafts - Bridgestone J15CB 4-PW, Nippon Modus 120 Xstiff SSX1
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? For the shafts yes, not the heads, Club Champion in Charlotte NC
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf. - Because this would be a fantastic experience! What golf junky wouldnt want to go? Being fitted and seeing numbers with new things, heads shafts different balls, etc, would be a fantastic experience. Also, they'd probably be able to teach me a thing or two to bring my handicap back down to single digits!

• ​Current USGA handicap - My current USGA handicap is 4.9
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) - Callaway CF16 with true temper XP95 S300 shafts
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? No i was not fit for them.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf. Because it is an incredible opportunity to see the Taylormade facilities and get a true iron fitting for their new products. I have had a bag of only Taylormade clubs until this season and it would be a great opportunity for me to get back to my roots. And plus these new Taylormade irons look amazing.

Taylormade QI10LS 10.5 @11.25 Ventus TR Red 6X

Taylormade Stealth Plus 3 wood 15 @15.75 Ventus TR Red 8X

Taylormade Stealth 2+ 2 Rescue @18.5* LAGP AXS RED 85HX
Titleist T200 4-6 T150 7-PW Modus 105X 4 iron 120X 5-PW

Taylormade My MG4 50 Modus 120X
Taylormade My MG4 56 TI DG S400

Taylormade My High Toe 3 60 TI DG S400

Taylormade Spider Tour V Stability Tour

Taylormade TP5X 2024

In a post below, answer the following:

​Current USGA handicap - 7-8ish

What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) - Taylormade Burner 2.0 4-Pw with TT X100 shafts. 1* flat and std. length.

Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? - Was not fit for these.

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf - It would be a dream come true to visit the Headquarters and Kingdom of the best golf club company. Have been a Taylormade fan for over 15 years and dont see it changing with the new clubs coming to retail!!

Titleist TSi2 9° - Mitsubishi Tensei White 60 X

Ping G400 14.5° - Matrix Black tie 7M3 SG

Ping G400 17.5° - Aldila HM-40 Tour Gold Tour 95 S

Titleist 818 H1 22° - Aldila NV 95 X

Callaway Rogue Pro 4-PW - True Temper XP 95 ST15 S300 (Black)

Vanilla Wedge 50°, 55°, & 60° - KBS 610 Wedge S

Scotty Cameron Golo s5 34"

Member of #teamjetspeed - December 2013

Current Handicap: 0.1

Current Irons: Ping IE 1; Orange dot (2.25* flat), -.25" length (37.75" 5 iron); DG S300

I was not fit for these irons but was fit for a previous set of Pings in 2007 at Miles of golf and ordered these as well as other irons to those specs.

I would like to attend this unique opportunity because it is a one of a kind fitting that most do not get to do. Like most people on GolfWRX I am an equipment junkie, but to be honest I have never played a forged iron. I have hit friends clubs and demoed them when at a golf shop but never truly played a forged iron and would love this opportunity to see what I am missing. It has been a while since I have been fit, not a lot of options living in Northern Michigan, and to be fit by some of the best in business would be amazing.

Ping G425 LST 10.5*
Ping G425 LST 14.5
Taylormade Sim max hybrid 19*

Srixon ZX5 4 iron & 5 iron
Srixon ZX7 6-AW
Vokey SM8 54.10S and 60.04L
Evnroll ER5 black

• ​Current USGA handicap- 5.6
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific)- Original Titleist AP2s 4-PW DG S300
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?- Yes; Gaylord Springs Golf Course in Nashville TN
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf- It would be an incredible opportunity to be fit by the best in the world. To see all the work that goes into developing a set of irons would truly be a once in a lifetime experience.

• ​Current USGA handicap = 5
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) = Titleist T-MB with KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff flex
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when = Was not fith for these heads but was fit for the shafts at Victory Custom Golf (2.5 hrs drive away to get a proper fitting)
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf = One it is flat out awesome to visit THE KINGDOM, especially with people who love golf as much as I do. Second I do think I would benefit from actually being fit on grass with the guys who designed the clubs

Thanks for continuing to provide amazing opportunities!

TM / Titleist / Machine
WITB Link

• Current USGA handicap - 8.6 and continuing to trend down hopefully.
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) - Mizuno MP15 4-PW, 1* upright, standard length. True Temper XP115 S300.
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? Yes. Granville Golfland, Granville, OH. March of 2015.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf - I'm 31 and have been playing TM drivers and woods for a while. I think I still have an R540 in the closet somewhere. I still have the RBZ Stage 2 fairway and hybrid in my bag. When I find something that works I tend to stick with it and not chase minimal gains that may be seen from the latest and greatest. Distance has never been a struggle for me but dispersion can be occasionally. That's where I am with the MP15's currently. I love the way they look at address and the feel of a solid strike. Every once in a while I will struggle with accuracy. I would love to get a full out fitting experience to see if the new equipment could help with more consistency. I would also gladly participate in any and all ongoing reviews after the experience.

My current full setup is:

TM M1 430, Fujikura Pro Tour spec 73X

TM RBZ stage 2 3HL, stock Matrix RocketFuel stiff

TM RBZ stage 2 21.5* hybrid, Proforce Axivcore tour black X

Mizuno MP15 4-PW, XP115 S300

Mizuno MPT5 50.07, 54.12, 58.12, stock wedge shaft

Bettinardi C-03 34"

USGA HCP: 2.0

Current irons and shafts: Mizuno MP-68s with s300

Were you fit for your current irons?: No I wish

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: I thoroughly believe that a iron fitting would result in a huge improvement on my game. Playing the shafts and heads that fit my game would give me confidence that my clubs are going to do what I need them to consistently. Also, I would love to see everything behind the scenes as well as visiting the Kingdom.

• ​Current USGA handicap ------------------- +0.1
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) ------------ P770 3i-6i w/ DG 120 X100 ; P750 7i-PW w/ DG 120 X100
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? ---------------- Yes, by myself (fit all the time)
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf --------- I'd love to get the chance to meet the guys behind the scenes. I like my 750s' but have always loved blades and want to see what the upcoming offerings have to offer for me/my game. I've had 3 different UDI irons in the top of my bag and regrettably have sold them all at one point or another -- mostly b/c i wasn't fit for them and kept searching for something better. currently game the 2017 M2 driver, as well as the M2 Tour 3w (HL) as well. Plus, i've never been to california --- so that'd be an experience in of itself.

I'll gladly write, take part socially (instagram twitter, etc) and track my progress with live updates for all to see/read/view.

Qi10 LS / 8* (dialed to 8.75*) / HZRDUS Smoke Green 60 6.5

Qi10 Tour / 3w / Denali Blue 70TX

Mizuno Pro 24 Fli-Hi / 3i / HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5
Mizuno Pro 245 / 4-GW / KBS Tour X

SM9 Black / 54,58 / KBS Tour S+

Odyssey AI-ONE 7CH 35”

• ​Current USGA handicap- Current handicap is 5.0
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific)- Callaway Apex CF 2016 model 5-6, Apex Pro 2016 model 7-PW with Tour Issue AMT S400
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?- I was not fit for my current irons, but have been fit for previous sets of irons @ Mile of Golf in Michigan
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf-I would love to the opportunity to see the kingdom and go through a fitting and get the same experience that the best players in the world have. It would also be great to see how a fitting with a major OEM compares to a fitting from other club fitters/shops.

In a post below, answer the following:

​Current USGA handicap. 2.4

What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) Mizuno mp 5 c taper lite x 1up 38" 5 iron

Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? No, but know specs from prior fitting

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf

Having had previous fittings prior to latest tech I understand basics. Now I am eager to learn w/trackman data how much more I can get from my iron and wedge game. I have hit prior gen TMade irons and loved the feel. It would be my last set of irons for a while if I got the chance to be fit at The Kingdom! The added bonus for me would be that I have been all over the world but only visited SoCal once and did not get to play golf.

"We have learned that we must
live as men, not as ostriches, nor
as dogs in the manger." FDR

​Handicap: 13.8

What are your current irons and shafts (be specific): Titleist Ap2 716 5-PW. LH. Dynamic Gold S300 with Golf Pride Tour Velvet grips. 2 degrees flat and -0.5in.

Were you fit for your current irons? Yes

If so, where / when? Cog Hill. Titleist Thursday.

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: Because it would be fun to get a tour level fitting and to try new forged irons. Plus its a trip to one of my favorite places in the world, San Diego county!

​Current USGA handicap

What are your current irons and shafts (be specific)

Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf

Handicap: 14.2

Irons: Mizuno JPX900 Hot Metal (4-PW) w/ ProjectX LZ 5.5 shafts

Fitting: Was done at Club Champion - Charlotte, Feb 2017

Why: It would be a great opportunity to get fit into a set that will stick with me as my game (hopefully) continues to improve. And if those irons hit half as good as they look, it will be a heck of a good time getting to swing them.

Thanks for the chance, and I look forward to the reports even if I don't get selected.

• Current USGA handicap: 12.5

• What are your current irons and shafts (be specific): Titleist 716 AP2 with Recoil 95 F4 Stiff

• Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?: Yes at a Titleist Thursday event.

• State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: I would be interested in playing other manufactures clubs. I've always been a Titleist guy and am not going to pay to demo clubs for a week or two especially if I can't be fit for them. TM has been coming up and I would totally want to give them a shot if I was fitted and selected for this awesome opportunity!

• Contributing to a live and ongoing TaylorMade Forged Experience thread on GolfWRX and on social media as well is not a problem as I spend most of my day/night on GolfWRX and social media!

• Current USGA handicap - +0.3
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) Titleist 716 AP2's 5-PW, Dynamic Gold X-100 soft stepped once. 2 degrees up, 1/4" long. Titleist T-MB 4 Iron, Dynamic Gold X-100 soft stepped once. 2 degrees up, 1/4" long.
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? Yes, by my PGA Golf Professional last fall.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf - I want to attend this exclusive opportunity for multiple reasons. First off being fit by the guys that fit the tour pros is something that all of us on Golfwrx.com can only dream of. Secondly after reading through the last Taylormade experience forum, the fitting aspect is only a small portion of the experience. Seeing the inner workings of Taylormade and the Kingdom would be something I'd never forget and by the sounds of it would gain a few friends along the way. Plus who doesn't want a chance to possibly get some new sticks!

Thanks again for an incredible giveaway!

[color=#A9A9A9][b]Driver:[/b] 2016 TM M1 9.5* / Atmos Black 7 TX
[b]Fairway:[/b] 2017 TM M1 15* / Tensei Pro White 80 TX
[b]Irons:[/b] TM 790 UDI 2 Iron / HZRDUS Black 85 6.5
[b]Irons:[/b] Titleist T-MB 4 Iron / TT Dynamic Gold X-100
[b]Irons:[/b] Titleist 716 AP2's 5-PW / TT Dynamic Gold X-100
[b]Wedge:s[/b] Vokey SM6 50.08F, [color=#A9A9A9]56.10S & [color=#A9A9A9]60.08M[/color] [/color] / TT Dynamic Gold S-300
[b]Putter:[/b] TM Spider Tour Black T-Line 34"[/color]

• ​Current USGA handicap - 5
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) - Titleist AP2 Dynamic Gold X100
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? - No
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf - I'm going to purchase new irons this year. I've been looking at Mizuno, Titleist, Ping, Callaway, Taylormade and the fitting options for each respective manufacturer. I was fit in 1998 by Titleist but I know things have changed a bunch since then. The Reynolds Kingdom of Golf in Georgia was an option I had/am looking into so the chance to go to The Kingdom in California would be amazing!

Thanks for the opportunity!

• ​Current USGA handicap 9.2
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) 716 AP-2's Recoil Proto 125's F-5 flex
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? No
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf To get fitted by professionals on grass would be a dream come true. Getting the chance to visit the Taylormade Kingdom is something I would be happy to pay for. Having a shot a winning the trip is priceless. Thank you WRX and Taylormade for making this possible for the lucky winners.

• ​Current USGA handicap 13
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) Ben Hogan PTx w/ UST Recoil 110 Stiff
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? No, fit for mizuno irons then these fell in my lap
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf I love learning all about what goes into developing golf clubs and each time I see ones of these trips on here I can feel the excitement from the fellas who get to go.

Current USGA Handicap: My current handicap is at +1.2

What are your current Irons and shafts: My current Irons are Callaway Apex Pro's 5-Pw 1* flat with KBS Tour V 110X at +3/4" with Tout Velvet cord .60x grips with 3X layers.

Were you fit for your current irons: if so, where / when?: I was fit for my irons at Callaway's ECPC in December.

State why you'd like to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Taylormade: I would love to take part in this opportunity for a multitude of reasons. first off, I am a lover of golf equipment and club fitting. I am always on the prowl for something that will improve my game. I would love to be able to test my current clubs against another professionally fit set from another manufacturer and report on our findings. Secondly, I love meeting new Wrx Members and sharing our passion for golf equipment. These trips are always first class and a great way to share unbelievable experiences.

Regardless of whether I'm chosen or not I'd like to say thanks for the opportunity and good luck to those who also entered!

Mackepa

10.5* G430 Max Diamana BF 60

15* G430 Max Diamana Ahina 70

21* Apex UW Diamana Ilima 80
22* (bent 23*) X Forged UT KBS Proto

Apex   MB 5-PW $-Taper 

Vokey SM9 Raw 50F, 56F, 60T

Toulon La Grange SB w/ KBS CT Tour

Jones Players Series 003

• ​Current USGA handicap 9.7
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) Mizuno MP64 X100, 4-PW
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? No but I did just complete a full bag fitting at Club Champion. JPX 900 Tours with Modus 125X were the sticks that fit me best. However they did not have the new TM irons!
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf To be honest, all of the trips to the Kingdom on WRX have looked like the best trips to win on this site. I'd love to be a part of this and meet some members of the WRX community and just be able to visit a place like the Kingdom!

TSR3 8 - Ventus Black 6x
TaylorMade Stealth + 15 - Ventus TR 8x
Titleist T150 3 - Modus 3 120x
Titleist T100 4-PW - Modus 3 120x
SM9 50, 56, 60 - Modus 3 120x
LAB

Wow what an opportunity. Thanks for considering me GolfWRX and Taylormade.

Current USGA handicap: 7.1

What are your current irons and shafts (be specific): Nike Vapor Pro Combo 4-W with True Temper DG Pro s300

Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?: No I was not fit for these irons

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: First and foremost, the fitting experience. I have been fit for irons before indoors but never truly been given the "tour treatment" where someone watches my swing and takes all the variables into account besides the number showing up on a monitor. Leaving this event and knowing the irons I have are perfect for me and left out no variables would be pure confidence. Also, after following the original event earlier this year, I saw how much fun it was for the guys to get together and bond. I would love to share and document this for WRXers.

​Current USGA handicap...6.7

What are your current irons and shafts (be specific)...Mizuno MP4 3-P w/ Nippon Modus 130 X-Flex

Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?...no, found them used and a crazy great deal.

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf... It would be great to get a behind the scenes look at all the great stuff they make. I'm kinda a nerd when stuff like this is on TV as well, I should have been a engineer. It would also be great to finally get fit for some new blades. And would really like to do a complete write up about the experience.

Thanks GolfWRX and TaylorMade

Titleist 915 D3 8.5* W/ Fujikura Speeder Pro74, set at A1
Titleist 915 FD 15* W/ Diamana 70 Whiteboard, set A1
Mizuno MP4 3-P W/ Nippon Modus3 130X
Mizuno T5 50*, 54*, 58* 50 & 54 with Modus 130x and 58 with Modus wedge 125x
Byron Morgan 006 GSS

​Current USGA handicap - Unofficial - 17HC and trending down

What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) - Mizuno 2016 JPX EZ Forged, TT XP95 R300 shafts

Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? Fit for lie and length

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf - I would love to have the opportunity to be properly fit for a set of irons, as well as the chance to meet the people at TM and other WRX'ers. Seems like it would be a great time. The Kingdom seems like a golfer's Wonka factory...

• ​Current USGA handicap: 10
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific): Current irons are 2017 M2, with REAX regular steel.
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?: No. Bought them as a result of testing the M1 and M2 and reviewing them for the site.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: Love Taylor Made and would love to take advantage of the expertise and knowledge of TM fitters. Love my current irons, but a forged club from TM would be the best! Sometimes hard to find trained and knowledgeable fitters locally, and most try to talk medium swing speed players out of forged. Usually only a stiff/x-stiff shafted world. Would love to see what a forged club could do for me, when expertly fit. I think it would add a level of confidence to my game that may be currently lacking. I have been fit for clubs before, but the results were not encouraging. Anyway, TM was very generous to send me the M1 and M2, and I am really thankful, but I have to try for this dream trip.

• Current USGA handicap 6.9
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) Titleist 716 AP2 w/ DG AMT S300 4-PW
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? Yes, many times. Carl's Golfland, MI.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf Because I am absolutely OBSESSED with golf stuff, especially trying/'testing/ reviewing new equipment. This would be an absolute dream come true. I Have been very interested in Taylormade's new iron line up, but haven't even had an opportunity to try them out yet. What better than to not only try them, but get fit for them at the KINGDOM!!!

Taylormade M5 w/ Tenesi Orange 60x 
Taylormade M5 3w/5w w/ Tenesi Orange 70x   
Callaway Apex Pro Combo PX 6.0
Vokey SM7 50, 54, 60
Scotty Cameron Newport 2
Titleist Pro-V1x

​Current USGA handicap

+0.3

What are your current irons and shafts (be specific)

Callaway Apex with project x 6.5 hardstepped. I used play more traditional players irons however I was losing strokes on par 3s as I am fairly long off the tee and rarely hit irons into greens so I went as big as I can hit. (My stoke average on par 3s dropped from 3.4 to 3.1.) Now there are lots of irons in the players-game improvement category so I would like something with less offset. I love the way the 770s look (especially the milled face) so I am thinking about getting them but I cant justify the cost right now with saving up for grad school in data anayltics. Also the 790 DI looks incredible.

Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?

Kind of? A few years ago I was fit at a titleist dealer however I wanted something more forgiving then the AP2 and less chunky then the AP1 so I picked the Apex. My swing has changed sense then so I would like to get re-fitted.

I am a data analytics and golf club making nerd so I would love to hear all the tech talk with guys that fit the tour and try to absorb as most as I can. I was fit for my woods last year at Cool Clubs and went back and forth with the fitter about the feel and how shafts loaded for me. As a result, we really enjoyed my time, I learned a good amount and most importantly got amazing results from it. Right now, I am hitting my woods longer and straighter then I have ever been. I can't imagine what an actual tour level fitting would do for my knowledge and game.

On a more selfish note, I live in Wisconsin and there isn't any great outdoor places to get fit for irons!

Thanks for your consideration and whoever is picked for this will have an amazing time. Cheers!

Taylormade Stealth 2 Plus 7*........................Project X Smoke Green 60 TX
Taylormade Stealth Plus 13*.........................Fujikura Ventus Black 8X
Taylormade Stealth Plus 17*.........................Fujikura Ventus Black 9X

Srixon ZX Utility 3..........................................Fujikura Ventus Black 10TX
Srixon ZX Utility 4..........................................Dynamic Gold X7
Srixon ZX7 5-9...............................................Dynamic Gold X7
Cleveland Zipcore Raw 47, 53......................Dynamic Gold X7

Vokey Wedge Works V Grind 59..................Dynamic Gold S400
Yes! Ann.........................................................KBS GPS 120