APPLY: The TaylorMade Forged Experience! August 29-31. 6 Members Wanted! Apply here!

• ​Current USGA handicap 6.7
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) 3 UDI w/ C-taper lite stiff, 4 UDI w/ Nippon Modus 120 x stiff, 5-6 P770 w/ project x 6.0, 7-PW P750 w/ project x 6.0, and Vokey SM5 52 and 58 w/ project x 6.0.
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? Yes, Bishops Bay Country Club (in combination with Vitense Golf Land) February 2016
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: I've been playing TaylorMade irons since the mid 2000s when I was fortunate enough to buy a set of used RAC MBs off of a friend. Not only were they my first set of TaylorMades, they were my first blades and my first experience with forged heads. From that moment I was hooked and have played TaylorMade irons exclusively (save for when I had a brief stint with Nike's MMProtos) ever since. I played the RAC MBs for six years before switching over to the Rocketblades Tour and then had both the RSi 2 and TP, the Tour Preferred MB, and the PSi Tour. As a club fanatic, I was immediately drawn to the P700 series and couldn't wait to try the 750 and 770, which didn't disappoint and have led (at least in part) to reducing my handicap from 8.2 to 6.7. I say in part because it was the first time I've been professionally fit for clubs and I think it's helped tremendously. It would be an honor and a privilege to spend time with the experts and fitters at the Kingdom and to share my experience with fellow GolfWRXers.

All TM...except for the Jones Players Series Bag

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ​Current USGA handicap - 7.3
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) - Nike Vapor Pro Combo w/ Project X 6.5
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: Taylormade has been a huge staple of golf equipment for the longest time and it would be a honor to be able to step into such a historic companies headquarters and add their irons to be bag. Plus, the M2 driver and woods have been a huge benefit to my game...I bet the irons take my game to a whole new level.

Taylormade Stealth+ 10.5: Ventus Blue 6X
Titleist TSR2 4-16.5: Ventus Blue 7X
Taylormade Stealth+ 5-20: MRC Tensei CK Pro Blue 80TX
Titleist T200 4: DG AMT X100
Titleist T100 5-PW: DG AMT X100
Titleist SM8 50, 54, 60: DG Tour Issue S400
Odyssey Ai Jailbird Mini DB 34" 

Grips Lamkin Full Cord; logo down 

Taylormade RSI2 (4-GW) KBS Tour stiff 105g. Standard Loft, Lie, Length

I was not fitted for these irons

I would love to be fitted by TM in the kingdom because I have been using taylormade since I began playing in 2009.First driver purchased was 09 Burner and never looked back. My family lives in Hesperia, CA and would just make the trip that much sweeter.

USGA Hcp- 8.9

Current Irons- Mizuno JPX-900 Forged

Fitted for Irons at Stadium Golf Center in San Diego,CA in March of 2017

The oppurtunity to test and review the latest and greatest iron devolopments from one of golfs most prestigious manufacturers would set a benchmark for what an iron set should perform like and give me insight into the future of club performance and technology.

• Current USGA handicap - 3.1
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) - Ping S55, blue dot, Project X Rifle shafts, 6.0
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? - Yes: GolfTec Coon Rapids, MN - 2015
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf - I have a consistent off-center miss, slightly out towards the toe. It would be great to find some equipment help to make that miss more playable.

Current USGA handicap: +4

• What are your current irons and shafts - TaylorMade UDi 3 iron with Tour Ad Di 105 x, 4-9 P770 with Project X 6.5, Vokey Wedges with Project X 6.5
  • Were you fit for your current irons? - Yes, I have done a few fittings over the years at Kinloch Golf Club which allows for trackman and outdoor fittings.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf. - As a long time taylormade fan and club user, I would love the opportunity to not only visit and see the Kingdom but also see what goes into the whole process of designing, making and fitting clubs. It has been a little while since I have done a proper fitting, I went with what I have played for a long time when I got the P770 irons and the opportunity to try out so many different options and get feedback and input from professionals would be amazing.

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5 w/Ventus Blue TR 6X

3 Wood: AI Smoke Triple Diamond w/ Ventus Black 7X

5 Wood: Titleist TSi2 18* w/Aldila Rogue White 130 80 TX

Irons: Titleist T-200 3 iron w/Ventus Black 9TX

Titleist T-150 4-6 w/Project X 6.5

Titleist T-100S 7-PW w/Project X 6.5

Wedges: SM9 Raw 52F & SM9 58T grind w/Project X 6.0

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5

Never far away: Custom Slighter Tacoma

​Current USGA handicap 10.2

What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) Adams XTD WITH Matrix OZIK Program Q85 shafts stiff

Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? No

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf. Would love to be tested and fitted by the best. Have always liked their blend of classic looks with technology built in. Winning this would be like Christmas morning to me. Thanks.

• ​Current USGA handicap - 8.5
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) - Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW with Dynamic Gold S300 shafts
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? Fit at the University of Oklahoma by the golf pro
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: I have always wanted to see/get fit at The Kingdom. I have not hit any forged Taylormade Irons. I had some Rocketbladez Tour before the AP2's. The R&D would also be an incredible experience to see what all goes into producing top quality clubs.

[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Cobra RadSpeed[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Cobra SZ 3 Wood[/size][/font][/color]
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#a4a4a4"][size=2]Cobra Fly-Z 2/3 Hybrid[/size][/color][/font]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Cobra King Forged Tec[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Cobra King 50/54/58[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Scotty Cameron Del Mar[/size][/font][/color]

• Current USGA handicap: 2
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific): Titleist 716 AP2 w/KBS C-taper S+ 120
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? Yes, at my friend's indoor facility in Broomfield, CO.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: I've always been a huge fan of the Taylormade product line, their ability to push the limits, innovate and create great products for the everyday golfer and tour players alike. That being said, as a middle school teacher, I probably wouldn't have the means or resources necessary to ever be able to afford a custom fitting experience such as this, from my favorite brand no less. It has always been a dream of mine to see what the Kingdom and TM is all about from the inside.

• ​Current USGA handicap 5.3
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) 2 UDI with Kuro Kage 100X shaft. 3 iron - PXG XF with Oban CT 115s. 4-PW PXG 0311T with Oban CT 115s. 52 deg callaway mack daddy / 58 deg nike engage both with s300 shafts.
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? True Spec Of Bonita Springs, FL. Fit in November 2016
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: I've been very interested in the p750s since they came out and now with the 730 series on the horizon, I cant help but be more interested. I'd love to come out and test the 700 range verse what's in my bag currently. Also, I've read and heard only great things about peoples experiences at The Kingdom from the fitting to the people that work there to the service that they provide.

-Current USGA handicap: 6.5

-What are your current irons and shafts: 716 ap2 (4-gW) with s300

-Were you fit for your current irons? Encinitas Ranch Golf Course.

-State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: i live 2 miles from the Kingdom and have always been a titleist junkie-would love to see these beautiful new TM irons perform better

• ​Current USGA handicap - 5.1
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) - Mizuno mp63 with Nippon NS Pro 1150GH S
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? yes March of 2015 / DD Custom Golf
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf - It would be an awesome experience overall but getting fit by the same guys who fit the pro's would be really cool. Also, I haven't had an iron fitting quite some time. I used to be exclusively a ping driver guy and recently switched to TM, Maybe we can knock out my mizunos too? (Also really liking the TP5 ball lately) - Oh, and for some reason, I've never been to California, which is crazy at this point in my life

Thanks for the opportunity TM & WRX!

• Current USGA handicap - 6.7
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) - Ping i25 yellow dot w/ Project X Pxi 6.0
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? - Yes. Las Vegas Golf & Tennis 03/24/2014
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf - It would be an opportunity of a life time to have a set of sticks fitted just like the Big Boys. Also, I would love to pick the minds of some of the best club makers in the world.

• ​Current USGA handicap - 6.2
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) - Titleist 716 AP2 3-PW W/ DG AMT S300 Shafts
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? Lucky enough to have a great fitter at my local Golf Galaxy. January of 2017. I know all my specs
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: I am getting married this December, so most of my golf trip funds have been earmarked for paying for the wedding and wedding ring. This would scratch that itch, check out a place that has been considered a mecca for golf equipment fans in The Kingdom, and allow me to maybe meet some new friends from this awesome community!
  • :smilie_tm:

Current handicap - 9.7

Current irons/shafts - TM PSi 4-W w/ KBS Tour C-Taper Lite X +.25"

When/Where Fit? - I was fit by Wide World of Golf in Spokane, WA years ago.

Why? - I am an Adidas/TM junkie and I would love to have a similar experience that I have seen shared by past participants. I always tinkering with various shaft setups and to be honest it would be amazing to get fit by the best equipment guys in the world and get dialed in on a setup. It would be an honor to experience this all first hand, and share that experience with everyone on the GolfWRX forum. Very cool of you and TM to offer this to everyone!

• ​Current USGA handicap: 13.1
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific): Ping I200, dynamic gold S300
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? No
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: Over the years have seen/review other lucky members attend similar fittings at the Kingdom and have always wished to attend. Would love the opportunity to experience this great event in person rather than reading it on the site. Thank you.

Titleist TR3 9* Driver w/ Tour AD DI 6
Titleist TR2 15* Fairway w/ Tour AD DI 7 
Titleist TR3 19* Hybrid w/ Tour AD DI Hybrid 85
Titleist T200 4 Utility w/ Tour AD DI Hybrid 85
Tileist T200 Irons (5-PW) w/ SteelFiber i110CW

Vokey SM10 Nickel finish (48.10F, 54.12D, 58.12D) w/ DG S200
Scotty Cameron Phantom 7.5

• ​Current USGA handicap 6.6
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) mp-25 withe kbs c-taper lite stiff
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? yes, golf galaxy 2 years ago
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf. It is a once in a lifetime chance to go to the kingdom and tested out new irons and be fitted by the people that fit the pros.

Thank you.

• ​Current USGA handicap --- 7.2
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) ---- TaylorMade RSI TP 4-PW with KBS Tour Stiff shafts
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? ---- I was not.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf. ---- The last 3 iron sets I've played have been TaylorMade forged irons. I love the way forged irons play. I would love the opportunity not only to be fitted by the best club company in the world, but to experience The Kingdom and all the incredible workings that happen there.

- 7-8 handicap right now. Trending lower.

- Taylormade TP MB "Smoke" w/ Rifle Flighted 6.0

- I was, at the PGA Tour Superstore in Atlanta. Couldn't tell you when though, it's been so long. Shortly after they were released if that helps.

- Let's be honest, I'm a Taylormade guy. Always have been and more than likely always will be. I'm at a point where these TP MBs are wearing out/shafts aren't right and I'd love to get fit into some new Taylormade sticks. Plus, it would be really cool to see how far their tech has come from my clubs to today. I'll do a comparo from my TP MBs to today's clubs if I get picked.

Taylormade M1 460 9.5* HZRDUS Black 65g 6.5
Taylormade M1 Fairway 15* Fujikura Evolution II 757 X-Stiff
Taylormade Rescue Dual TP 19* KBS Graphite Hybrid Prototype 95x
Miura CB-1008 w/ Nippon Pro Modus3 120 X-Stiff
Titleist Vokey SM7 50*,54* and 58* w/ Nippon Wedge 125
Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

+1.3

Maltby DBM 4-PW Project X LZ 6.0 +1/4"

Never been fit for any iron

Would love to go through the process with the best in the biz to elevate my iron game to its fullest potential. Would find it intriguing to work through the bag with gapping, lofts, lies, etc...Not to mention the new 700 series looks amazing especially with the new udi additions. Thank you for the opportunity!

• ​Current USGA handicap = 4.2
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) = Forged Bridgestone J40, DPC (Dual Pocket Cavity) 5-PW with Project X 5.5 flighted shafts
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? = I did not get an iron fitting for this set. I would love to be fit properly in a set of irons.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf - I think this is a great opportunity to be properly fit for irons for the first time in my life (Age 33) and I am very curious to see what a proper fitting can do for my game. Although I have been a decent player my whole life I always wonder in the back of my mind if I am not optimizing my shots and if I might be leaving a stroke or two out on the course. As an engineer I can't help but to think about optimizing my numbers and I have experienced a driver fitting and putter fitting in the last few years and both experiences have definitely improved my game both on the scorecard and between the ears. As most of us WRX's, I really enjoy reading about other members fitting experiences and how there is not a one size fits all approach to proper club fitting. This would be a thrilling experience and I would love to be part of this whole process and to share the results with everyone here. Thanks for the opportunity!

Taylormade M6, 9.0* head set -1.5*, Nippon Regio B+ shaft, 65 stiff at 45.5"
Cobra FLY Z+ 3 wood, orange, aldila tour blue stiff, 14.5*
Sub 70 939x, 3H(18*), Proforce V2 85 stiff
Sub 70 939x, 4H(21*), Proforce V2 85 stiff
Sub 70 699 Pros, 5-AW, Modus 120 stiff
PING glide 2.0, 54*

Taylormade MG3, 58* HB 
Scotty Select Newport, 73* lie, 1* loft, 34" (Testing Taylormade Bandon 1)
Bridgestone Tour BX (Alternate ball VICE PRO)

Current USGA handicap 9.8

What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) Adams Pro Black CB3 4-G w/ KBS C Taper S+

Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? No

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf I would really love the opportunity to go to The Kingdom for a fitting and R&D demo. Reading the last few threads about others experiences there have made me super jealous. HA! Getting fit like a pro would be an excellent opportunity and a way to improve my game. My current set of irons were re-shafted with a lower launch shaft but no real fitting was performed. I also haven’t played a set of TM irons in many years and would love to have a chance to give them a shot. Meeting up with some of the people I see on this board would also be a great bonus. Thanks for the opportunity.

• Current USGA handicap - 3.7
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) Titleist CB 716 KBS Tour 90 5-PW Titleist T-MB 4i KBS 90 Tour
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? Yes June 2016 Titleist Performance Center Carlsbad
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf Am always looking for improvements to my game, and feel TM's new offerings and knowledge should be what I'm looking for.
  • I'm local in San Diego as well!

• ​Current USGA handicap +1.5
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) - Titleist 714 AP2 3-PW w/Dynamic Gold X100 1/2" long and 2* upright. Also carry a 712U 2 Iron w/Dynamic Gold X100 1/2" long and 2 * upright
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? - Yes. I was fit for these irons in the summer of 2014 by my PGA Professional at clubs driving range
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf - Obviously it would be a once in a lifetime experience to see the inner workings of TaylorMade Golf and the Kingdom along with working with world class fitters/employers at Tayloramade. I've been making the switch this year into some of TaylorMade's new offerings and couldn't be happier. Excited to see the 2018 offerings!

TaylorMade Stealth 2 9.0 Fujikura Ventus Black 6X
TaylorMade Stealth 2 Plus 3 Wood Fujikura Ventus Black 7X
TaylorMade P790 UDI 2 Iron HZRDUS Black 6.5

TaylorMade P790 3 Iron Dynamic Gold X100

TaylorMade P770 4 Iron Dynamic Gold X100
TaylorMade P7MC 5-PW Dynamic Gold X100
TaylorMade MG Raw 52 & Hi-Toe 3 Raw 58 Dynamic Gold TI S400
TaylorMade Spider X Hydro Blast Slant Neck
Taylormade TP5x

​-Current USGA handicap: 4.6

-What are your current irons and shafts (be specific): Mizuno Fli Hi (3-4) w/ UST Recoil prototype 95 f4, Mizuno MP-4 (5-PW) w/UST Recoil prototype 125 f5 softstepped 1x

-Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?: No, this set up was put together through trial and error.

-State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: Are you kidding? This is a dream trip for a golf nerd like me. The level of fitting I have access to is limited. When testing equipment I'm often given bad suggestions by big box store guys trying to sell me something. It would be awesome to work with guys who actually know more about the equipment than I do. To discuss the how's and why's and completely dork out on the little details of the new gear. I've been a fan of TM since my Original One 12* driver. I'd love to tour the facilities and see the inner workings.

You didn't plan to fail, you failed to plan!

SIM/9*/UST Elements Platinum
M5/15*/Kai'li 70s//M5/19*/Kai'li 70s
Titleist u500 3/Recoil Hybrid Proto 100 f4

SUB 70 649 MB Raw 4-PW/Recoil Proto 110 f4
Mizuno t20 Raw 51*/56*/61*/KBS Tour 120 s
Bastain Milled BM-009 Long Neck Proto

• ​Current USGA handicap - 5.3
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) - Ping iBlade - 3-PW w/ Nippon Modus Tour 130 X-Stiff / Driving Iron - Ping Crossover G 18* w/ Aldila Tour Blue Hybrid 85 TX
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? No. Was fitted at my local muni for the Ping S56s a couple years back. Swing stats have remained almost the same so I have tended to keep the same setup (standard length, heavy swingweight, upright lies) and experimented with different shafts. Originally fitted with DG X100s.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf - Two main reasons 1) Aside from demo days at your local course, I have never had a true fitting. Its always been buy something, try it, and see what I like and don't like. I also think of myself as a pretty unique type of golfer to fit. I am a shorter player (5'4"), but fairly broad shoulders, barrel chested, and stronger than average for my size. Thus standard length, heavy, stiff clubs, work best for me. 2) My golf bag has seen a TM resurgence and the one place in has been able to get back into are the iron slots. When I first picked up golf my bag had R7TPs and R9 woods. Then I was all Titleist/Ping for the longest time. Then I caught the TM Tour Issue bug with the SLDR line and now currently play a 2016 M1 Tour Issue Driver. Also jumped onto the Spider bandwagon.

-Current USGA handicap: 6

-What are your current irons and shafts (be specific): Mizuno MP5 Nippon 120x shafts

-Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?: yes fit for the clubs heads and lies, not for shafts. Nippon Modus not available in Mizunos at the time. Two years ago at Local golf shop

-State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: Love forged irons. The opportunity to be fit for those beautiful irons by world class fitters is a dream come true. I believe getting fit for clubs is the most over looked part of golf.

Callaway Paradym TD Ventus 6S Black Velocore
TM Sim2 3 wood Tour AD DI 7x
TM Sim 5 wood Ventus Blue Velocore 8x
Mizuno JPX 923 Modus 120x 
Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide
Vokeys SM9 56,60

​Current USGA handicap: 10.5

What are your current irons and shafts (be specific): Titleist AP2 710 w/ DG Tour Issue S400

Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? Nope

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf:

I have never had the opportunity or the budget to be fit or buy completely new clubs. I've purchased all my clubs second hand. I love the looks of the latest TaylorMade offerings and it would be great to experience this opportunity.