RockBottom Shipping label?

Norboo

Anyone know how to shrink and print a shipping label? I have never seen a shipping label sent via link that prints in two pages with some details missing. If I save and resize, I can’t read the lettering.

Driver: Ping G400 Max 10.5 Stock Alta (need shaft fitting)
Fairway Wood: Ryoma F5
Hybrid: TaylorMade M6 4H & 6H
Irons: OnOff Kuro 2015 6 - PW
Wedge: Cleveland RTX4 50, 54 and 58
Putter: S.C. GoLo 3
Ball: TaylorMade TP5X
Club hoe, builder, fitter and tester as hobbyist since 1993

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about a shipping label, but I will warn you I had a very poor experience with Rockbottom buying a few clubs. I hope your experience is better.

I had some problems as well with them. This time around, I'm trading in all my old stuff for credit. They sent me shipping labels which I can't seem to figure out how to print in normal size. I tried just about everything. :/

I don't know about a shipping label, but I will warn you I had a very poor experience with Rockbottom buying a few clubs. I hope your experience is better.

I had some problems as well with them. This time around, I'm trading in all my old stuff for credit. They sent me shipping labels which I can't seem to figure out how to print in normal size. I tried just about everything. :/

If you trade in your stuff at dicks or golfsmith and get a store credit, I will send you the cash in exchange for it.

If you trade in your stuff at dicks or golfsmith and get a store credit, I will send you the cash in exchange for it.

Golfsmith has been out of business for a while now. Dick's is not offering any good trade-in right now. Everything is already packaged up and ready to go. Besides, I need to restock, I'm feeling empty! My trade in value is little over $1,000.

BTW, I used a difference browser and had better luck printing with labels.

What program are using to try to print it? You say 'sent via link' so I assume your web browser. Just search for your bowser and how to shrink size when printing.

I used IE and tried just about everything but Google Chrome did the trick. Thank you

Golfsmith has been out of business for a while now. Dick's is not offering any good trade-in right now. Everything is already packaged up and ready to go. Besides, I need to restock, I'm feeling empty! My trade in value is little over $1,000.

Sorry, I meant to say Golf Galaxy. Try the PGA superstore. Are you lefty? I might buy some of it if you are a southpaw.

What program are using to try to print it? You say 'sent via link' so I assume your web browser. Just search for your bowser and how to shrink size when printing.

I used IE and tried just about everything but Google Chrome did the trick. Thank you

Might depend on the version you are using. In IE 11 you can set the scaling in the print preview window.

Sorry, I meant to say Golf Galaxy. Try the PGA superstore. Are you lefty? I might buy some of it if you are a southpaw.

Righty.

Seems like you solved it, but I just copied the image, pasted it in MS Word where I simply resized it and printed. I send them clubs recently and the turn around was way better than expected - had my store credit within 2 days of them receiving my clubs.

I traded in once last year and it was still a good experience but slower.

• 4 weeks later...

Seems like you solved it, but I just copied the image, pasted it in MS Word where I simply resized it and printed. I send them clubs recently and the turn around was way better than expected - had my store credit within 2 days of them receiving my clubs.

Mine took 9 business days to process after receiving my clubs. Also, their return took 8 business days to process after receiving.

Not too happy with them on this exchange and return. Once I use up all my credits, I'll look elsewhere to shop and trade.

On top of that, I also recently learned they won't allow points for rewards to accumulate if you use trade-in credit. Only purchases with cash/card. So heads up to anyone trading in stuff. Its different somehow.

They're a weird company, that's for sure. Their selection doesn't seem to be as good as it once was either, IMO.

But why would it be a problem that your trade in items don't get you store rewards points? You're buying stuff with money they're giving you, you shouldn't get rewards on top of that.

Mine took 9 business days to process after receiving my clubs. Also, their return took 8 business days to process after receiving.

Not too happy with them on this exchange and return. Once I use up all my credits, I'll look elsewhere to shop and trade.

I had the same sort of thing happen as well. They seem to have a lot of red tape when it comes to returning stuff, especially under the 60 Day Performance Guarantee. I had to return 2 wedges that I didn't end up liking and/or playing with at all. Ordered them together to save on shipping (free shipping over $150 at the time). Returning those became a nightmare and I had to fight with them on it based on what their website said (they initially told me I could only return one of the wedges, even though both fell under the 60 Day performance Guarantee). They said the site says one return per order. I asked if they meant like I had to order them separately (which made no sense and they didn't really clear up). They told me customers only get one return for the lifetime of their account and that its clearly stated that way on their website (and also told me they didn't get why I was so confused). It got escalated because I was frustrated by what I felt like was them moving the goalposts, I said things a frustrated man would say being out $250, they threatened to follow me on the internet/social media, I said screw it you guys are weird, and then we eventually worked it out and they let me return both (but with a warning that I can no longer return any new clubs ever again on the 60 Day Performance Guarantee). I felt like they treated me like I was taking advantage of them when really, I was just using (what I thought) was an easy return for their own 60 Day Return policy for new clubs. It was just super odd exchange.

On top of that, I also recently learned they won't allow points for rewards to accumulate if you use trade-in credit. Only purchases with cash/card. So heads up to anyone trading in stuff. Its different somehow.

I have a little bit of credit left and like you, once it's out, I'm done. Other sites make it so much easier to return which gives me peace of mind. Which makes me feel weird to say because I really DON'T return stuff that much.

Yes, I've noticed they don't issues rewards points on trade-ins. I traded in more than $1000. Dumb policy, it will only deter customers from trading in in the future.

I didn't know about "only once in a lifetime 60 days return policy". WOW! The more I learn and read about RockBottom, the more I get turned off. I can't wait till I use up all the credit and move on.

Pretty sure I had the same problem.. What I ended up doing was to print it as a PDF file, then I can play with the size while printing the PDF to a printer.

PXG Gen 4 0811XT 9* Tensei White AV RAW 65X

PXG Gen 4 0341X 3W Tensei White AV RAW 75X

PXG Gen 1 0211 19* Tensei White AV RAW 90X

PXG 0317ST 4-W Extreme Darkness PX LZ 6.5

PXG SD2 50* & 54 PX LZ 6.0

PXG SD 58*

PXG Battle Ready Bat Attack Slant neck 34"