2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

Rory/Day/DJ will never win another major

golfer929

You heard it here first, these 3 will never win another major. They all don't have the Will to Win, especially Rory. You can just see it in his eyes. He doesn't want to put in the work to be the best, he is content with just making money and that's it. He can say he wants to win all he wants but I do not believe it for 1 second.

Day has already peaked. He might win a Tour event now and again but will not close out another major. He played the best round of his life in the '15 PGA and barely edged out Spieth who did not have that great of a Sunday and was just playing the last few holes safely so he could capture World #1.

DJ will win a tour event every year but same thing as Rory is that he doesn't have the eye of the tiger. He gives in when it gets too hard for him. He played great at Oakmont I will give him that but if he gets into the thick of it on Sunday again he will not close the door. Wow he cant hit the long ball, great for him. But when it comes down to it he isn't clutch.

"Some want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen" -MJ

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You heard it here first, these 3 will never win another major. They all don't have the Will to Win, especially Rory. You can just see it in his eyes. He doesn't want to put in the work to be the best, he is content with just making money and that's it. He can say he wants to win all he wants but I do not believe it for 1 second.

Day has already peaked. He might win a Tour event now and again but will not close out another major. He played the best round of his life in the '15 PGA and barely edged out Spieth who did not have that great of a Sunday and was just playing the last few holes safely so he could capture World #1.

DJ will win a tour event every year but same thing as Rory is that he doesn't have the eye of the tiger. He gives in when it gets too hard for him. He played great at Oakmont I will give him that but if he gets into the thick of it on Sunday again he will not close the door. Wow he cant hit the long ball, great for him. But when it comes down to it he isn't clutch.

Great first post man! You'll fit in great here.

• Haha 2

Troll? Fool? Kreskin?

2 out of 3 ain't bad there meatloaf.

None of the above, I'm telling you it won't happen. If I wrong then I think Rory will be the won to win another major, but that's it

Thank you for the welcome, I am looking forward to posting here with you all! I hope that you are enjoying your evening! Stay well

Troll? Fool? Kreskin?

None of the above, I'm telling you it won't happen. If I wrong then I think Rory will be the won to win another major, but that's it

Thank you for the welcome, I am looking forward to posting here with you all! I hope that you are enjoying your evening! Stay well

"None of the above, I'm telling you it won't happen. If I wrong then I think Rory will be the won to win another major, but that's it"

10 minutes to contradict your thesis.

You sure Day wont win another?

How bout DJ?

Yes, they could all win one. Probably next year.

Now Tiger. You should start a thread about him.

Considering some of the other threads on here of late, I should be betting the farm on Jason Day to win this weekend.

Troll? Fool? Kreskin?

"None of the above, I'm telling you it won't happen. If I wrong then I think Rory will be the won to win another major, but that's it"

10 minutes to contradict your thesis.

You sure Day wont win another?

How bout DJ?

Yes, they could all win one. Probably next year.

Now Tiger. You should start a thread about him.

There are already plenty of Tiger threads! and Hey, I never said I was perfect. I have been wrong plenty of times in my life. I am saying that if I am wrong, it will be about Rory.

73 more Posts and you can sell whatever...

I did not know that, thank you! Although, I probably will not be selling anything

wonder what he thinks of danny

Danny Willet? Wont win again ever on the PGA Tour

Noonan

2017 M1 440 9.5* - Tensei Pro Orange 70TX
TM M3 3 wood - 14.25* - Tensei Pro White 80TX
Srixon u45 DI - 19* - Tensei Pro White Hybrid 100TX
Mizuno mp18 4-PW - Nippon Modus3 120x
Hogan TK wedges - 50*, 54*, 58* - Nippon Modus3 120x
Ping Anser OG
Snell MTB Black

I was with you until the MJ comment. While I might agree with you that those three won't win another major, they all have won one before so therefore they fall into the "make it happen" category. You can't take their major away from them. They had the true grit at one point, and am guessing they all have more majors than you and me combined multiplied by a million.

Sure, they've become complacent, but that doesn't mean that they aren't champions forever.

• Like 1

I was with you until the MJ comment. While I might agree with you that those three won't win another major, they all have won one before so therefore they fall into the "make it happen" category. You can't take their major away from them. They had the true grit at one point, and am guessing they all have more majors than you and me combined multiplied by a million.

Sure, they've become complacent, but that doesn't mean that they aren't champions forever.

Thank you. The MJ quote maybe was a little overboard. Yes, they have all become complacent. I just don't see the fire from them anymore. Yes, you are right that they will have more majors then you and I ever will and I commend them for that.

Calling this guy a village idiot when he politely stated an opinion he has and respectively replied to everyone who disagrees deserves some kind of suspension in my mind. I don't think that should be tolerated on here.

Welcome to the forum

• Like 2

Titleist 907 D2 w/ V2 67
TM RBZ Stage 2 5W HL 21*
Mizuno MP63 4-PW
Titleist Vokey SM4 52 & 58
Odyssey Tour Fill 2 Ball
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1120495-commerce-tigers-odd-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

Calling this guy a village idiot when he politely stated an opinion he has and respectively replied to everyone who disagrees deserves some kind of suspension in my mind. I don't think that should be tolerated on her.

Welcome to the forum

Thank you for your input, Commerce. I have been lurking on this forum for quite a while and did not realize how hostile it actually was. I plan to keep posting on the forums, but I suppose I will be more careful from now on. Again, thank you for the kind words, enjoy your weekend as well! Play well next time you tee it up!!

• Like 1

Thank you. The MJ quote maybe was a little overboard. Yes, they have all become complacent. I just don't see the fire from them anymore. Yes, you are right that they will have more majors then you and I ever will and I commend them for that.

Feel free to critique the complacency of JDays -5 today vs Jordan's intense +2.

Feel free to critique the complacency of JDays -5 today vs Jordan's intense +2.

They don't hand out trophies on Friday. Why don't we all wait until Sunday evening?