APPLY NOW: adidas' New TOUR360 Testing Thread

GolfWRX and adidas Golf are looking for 20 GolfWRX members to test the new adidas TOUR360 golf shoes and participate in a Member Review Thread. Read how to apply below!

ABOUT ADIDAS' NEW TOUR360 SHOES

adidas' TOUR360 franchise has driven innovation in golf footwear for over a decade. The new TOUR360, currently being worn by Dustin Johnson, builds upon years of research, cutting edge design and player feedback to provide golfers at all levels with a shoe that delivers unparalleled performance.

HOW TO APPLY

In the post below, provide answers to the following questions:

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)?
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly?
  • What’s your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why?
  • How do you hear about new golf footwear products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)?
  • What shoe features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, stability, material, price, style, etc.)
  • What do you wish you could find in a golf shoe but haven’t yet?
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:
    • quality photos
    • full initial review
    • continuing participation
    • ongoing feedback through follow-up posts.

[*]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of September (yes or no)?

[*]Finally, we have an essay portion of the application. Please explain why you'd like to review adidas' new Tour360 shoes.

SELECTION PROCESS

adidas Golf and GolfWRX will evaluate the applications and select testers after the application thread is closed. This will go quickly so apply now!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Ashland, OH
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? ~10 +/- 2 or 3
  • What’s your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? Nike - LC4, Chukka, FI Premier, Dunk, TW15 / Because I have always found nike to be the most comfortable fit for my foot
  • How do you hear about new golf footwear products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? I am a sneaker head anyway, so I look everywhere
  • What shoe features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, stability, material, price, style, etc.) Style is number one, if it doesn't fit my style, I won't try it on, then Comfort/Fit to me are one in the same and most important after the style, then traction, then price.
  • What do you wish you could find in a golf shoe but haven’t yet? Perfect fit and comfort. I am a big guy 6'5 240lbs and wear a size 13. Most shoes feel like boats on my feet.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Yes, I was selected to test RTX-3 Wedges.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 review thread? Absolutely, I love getting to test new things and taking tons of pictures and sharing my thoughts with the wrx community.

• ​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of September (yes or no)? YES
  • Finally, we have an essay portion of the application. Please explain why you'd like to review adidas' new Tour360 shoes.

I would love a chance to test the Tour360's. We don't have much in the way of selection local to me, so I can't get them to try on. I am always comfortable with Nike sizing, so I just have always stuck to what I have known. Being a sneaker head with big feet, I always feel uncomfortable stepping outside the box with ordering. I can't try them on to know how they fit, it scares me a little to just order blindly and not feel comfortable in the shoe. I would love to test and give my thoughts for the bigger footed guys on the boards.

Thanks Adidas and WRX for another awesome giveaway.

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Pleasantville, Iowa
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 8-12
  • What’s your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? Nike FI Premiere- fully waterprrof, comfy, and a wide toe box
  • How do you hear about new golf footwear products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? GolfWRX
  • What shoe features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, stability, material, price, style, etc.) fit - comfot - style
  • What do you wish you could find in a golf shoe but haven’t yet? wide toe box and more comfort
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. No, have yet to be selected for anything
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: Absolutely.

• ​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of September (yes or no)? Yes
  • Finally, we have an essay portion of the application. Please explain why you'd like to review adidas' new Tour360 shoes.

I have never worn an Adidas golf shoe, but have heard great things about comfort. I normally play around 100 rounds a year, and need a more comfortable shoe. Plus, Sergio wears Addidas.....

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T100s 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Scotty Phantom 5.5
ProV1x

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Mt Arlington, NJ
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 8+
  • What’s your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? Adidas -- love the boost products; specifically tour360 boosts, both boa and lace-up
  • How do you hear about new golf footwear products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? follow on social media, tour players, WRX, etc.
  • What shoe features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, stability, material, price, style, etc.) Stability, comfort, fit -- but all within a decent price range.
  • What do you wish you could find in a golf shoe but haven’t yet? i love the tour360 boosts but don't like the split toe -- especially when posting up on the right toe after follow-through (gets beat up)
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. I've reviewed the Cleveland RTX3 CB wedges, the original tour360 boosts, aldila copperhead/black mamba shafts, and the fujikura ATMOS tour spec blue shafts.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 review thread? Absolutely -- i'll continue to be as thorough as possible, to include answering questions when asked. As always, i'll provide high quality pictures, with both on course and on range observations.

Taylormade Qi10 LS / 8* (dialed to 10*) / Denali Black 60TX

Taylormade Qi10 Tour / 3w (dialed 1 notch higher) / HZRDUS RDX Smoke Green 85 6.5

Taylormade P-DHY / 2i / Tensei Pro White 100TX
Mizuno Pro 245 / 4-GW (3* weak) / KBS Tour X

Cleveland RTX6 / 54, 58 (full face2) / DG TI Spinner

Odyssey Jailbird AI Cruiser 40"

• Where are you located (Utica, Michigan)
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly (8-12)
  • What’s your current shoe brand/model of choice? I wear alot of adidas because they fit well, stay tight on my feet, and have the style and colors to match my clothes.
  • How do you hear about new golf footwear products? I hear about new products from golfwrx, friends, and social media.
  • What shoe features do you prioritize? Fit, price, comfort, stability, style
  • What do you wish you could find in a golf shoe but haven’t yet? A shoe that's really easy to break it and form to your feet. Usually takes me 4 or 5 rounds to break a shoe in good.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? No, I have not
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 review thread? (YES) Participation includes but isn't limited to:
    • quality photos
    • full initial review

[*]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of September (yes)

[*]Finally, we have an essay portion of the application. Please explain why you'd like to review adidas' new Tour360 shoes.

I've loved the Tour360's since high school. I usually buy a new pair of them every year. I have mixed in pairs of nikes and footjoys but nothing compares to the Adidas Tour360's. I'd like to review to see if they are just as good or better than past shoes and I have size 13 feet so I can give a review for people with bigger feet.

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? SLC, UT
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 8-15
  • What’s your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? Adidas 360 Boost Knit. I really liked the look of the limited run knit version of them. They looked like they breathed well for the dog days of summer. I also remember liking the 360 boost I bought in highschool and wanted to get back to them. They have the ultimate grip.
  • How do you hear about new golf footwear products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? Combination of GolfWRX and following all the brands on social media.
  • What shoe features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, stability, material, price, style, etc.) Stability, comfort, style
  • What do you wish you could find in a golf shoe but haven’t yet? Camel hair color. In business, its a great color of shoe to mix and match.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. I've been on the Callway steelhead xr pro fairway review.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: YES
    • quality photos
    • full initial review

[*]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of September (yes or no)? Yes, lots of golf scheduled and Utah has long dry summers.

I'm a golf nut and sneaker head. Nothing like having a great shoe to go along with an outfit. Whether it be on the golf course or off. I've enjoyed the Adidas shoes I've had in the past so would love an opportunity to test out a new golf shoe before it hits the market. My current 360 knit shoe has been the most stable shoe I've had playing golf and want to see how they've improved on the design. Always a fun experience to test new gear and have more reasons to play golf.

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Jonesboro, AR
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 16+
  • What’s your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? Footjoy, icons and contour. Comfort and style
  • How do you hear about new golf footwear products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? Research company websites before I buy
  • What shoe features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, stability, material, price, style, etc.) Comfort and style
  • What do you wish you could find in a golf shoe but haven’t yet? Full day comfort and support
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Yes TP5x ball
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: yes
    • quality photos
    • full initial review

[*]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of September (yes or no)? yes for sure many rounds

I love testing new products. It's always fun to test and show off new and innovative equipment. Personally, I'm always looking for the next best shoe. I constantly deal with foot pain and discomfort from sore feet. Any shoe that can make my feet fell better, makes my golf better. Looking forward to trying these out.

Callaway Paradym TD Ventus 6S Black Velocore
TM Sim2 3 wood Tour AD DI 7x
TM Sim 5 wood Ventus Blue Velocore 8x
Mizuno JPX 923 Modus 120x 
Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide
Vokeys SM9 56,60

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Franconia Pa.
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 14+
  • What’s your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? Nike Lunar Control 4. Adidas tour360 boosts. Very stable shoes, good fit.
  • How do you hear about new golf footwear products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? WRX, Golf Magazines. Tv
  • What shoe features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, stability, material, price, style, etc.) Stability, fit, water proof, durability, comfortable walking shoes.
  • What do you wish you could find in a golf shoe but haven’t yet? I'm always looking maximum support during the swing. 360's shine here but the heel pad always wears down fast. I'm hoping that has been improved upon.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. I've reviewed the Callaway Mini 1.5.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 review thread? Yup! Look forward to it.
  • ​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of September (yes or no)? YES

Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? St.James, NY

How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 12-15

What’s your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? Footjoy freestyle and dryjoy tour. I play freestyle because I like the flexibility and white we construction is the one I'm walking the course. And I like the dry joys for their stability when I'm riding.

How do you hear about new golf footwear products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? Usually see new styles in digital ads or golf shops.

What shoe features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, stability, material, price, style, etc.) Comfort, stability, material and price

What do you wish you could find in a golf shoe but haven’t yet? Flexibility and fit in a leather model shoe

Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. No

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: Yes

quality photos

full initial review

continuing participation

ongoing feedback through follow-up posts.

​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of September (yes or no)? Yes!

Finally, we have an essay portion of the application. Please explain why you'd like to review adidas' new Tour360 shoes.

For years I've considered Adidas for my new shoes but I have yet to give them opportunity. Would love to challenge the shoe with both walking and riding to see if I can find a good blend of flexibility and stability in a shoe that has a more solid construction.

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Wixom, MI
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? Usually about 5 (walking)
  • What’s your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? Puma Faas Lite mesh. A few years old, but I bought 3 pair because I like them so much.
  • How do you hear about new golf footwear products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? Carl's Golfland's social media, TV
  • What shoe features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, stability, material, price, style, etc.) All of them but mostly comfort and price.
  • What do you wish you could find in a golf shoe but haven’t yet? Replaceable grip on spikeless shoes!
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Not yet.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 review thread? Yes
  • Participation includes but isn't limited to:

• quality photos
    • full initial review

[*]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of September (yes or no)? Yes

[*]Finally, we have an essay portion of the application. Please explain why you'd like to review adidas' new Tour360 shoes

[*]I wear and enjoy a lot of Adidas gear but have never tried the shoes, mostly becuase I found a shoe I liked 3 or 4 years ago and stocked up. I would like to try a new brand/style.

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? - Lubbock, Texas.
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? - 10+
  • What’s your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? - Adidas Tour 360 Primeknit
  • How do you hear about new golf footwear products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? - Sneakerblogs, Social media, Ads.
  • What shoe features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, stability, material, price, style, etc.) - Comfort and fit primarily, then style.
  • What do you wish you could find in a golf shoe but haven’t yet? - Lock down fit in the heel with high levels of comfort. Something simple looking but not boring.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. - No.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 review thread? - Yes.
  • ​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of September (yes or no)? - Absolutely.
  • Finally, we have an essay portion of the application. Please explain why you'd like to review adidas' new Tour360 shoes. - I enjoy playing in the Tour360 Primeknit, but the heel fit is less than ideal. I walk when I play, and I have considered purchasing a different pair of shoes so that I am more comfortable on the course. However, the Boost cushioning is second to none and has kept me coming back to the Tour360 despite the poor heel. If the new model of Tour360 has an improved fit, then the shoe would be 10/10 in every aspect.

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? - Columbia, Missouri
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? - 4-6 Rounds
  • What’s your current shoe brand/model of choice? - Adidas Crossknit Boost. Comfort, styling, light weight
  • How do you hear about new golf footwear products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.) - Social Media mostly
  • What shoe features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, stability, material, price, style, etc.) - In order: Style, comfort, price
  • What do you wish you could find in a golf shoe but haven’t yet? - Support for flat feet
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. - I have not
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: - Would be my pleasure
    • quality photos
    • full initial review

[*]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of September (yes or no)? - Yes

[*]Finally, we have an essay portion of the application. Please explain why you'd like to review adidas' new Tour360 shoes - I believe Adidas produces the most aesthetically pleasing and comfortable shoe on the market. Each and every year the their product line seems to produce a high quality shoe that I can't help but spend money on. Reviewing the new Tour360 would help me to continue to get the word out, praise their quality and comfort.

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please) Toledo Ohio
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 5-8 mixture of walking and riding
  • What’s your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? I have both FootJoy Pro SL and Adidas Tour 360 boost from 2016 season. I have always worn FootJoy and strictly footjoy, until trying the tour 360 last season and they are extremely comfortable. I'm starting to not like the look of the new FootJoy models.
  • How do you hear about new golf footwear products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? Social media and GOLFWRX
  • What shoe features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, stability, material, price, style, etc.) Comfort, fit and style.
  • What do you wish you could find in a golf shoe but haven’t yet? There is nothing that I can think of that I haven't found, owning 8-10 pair of shoes, I think I have found everything I like.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. No
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: YES I agree
    • quality photos
    • full initial review

[*]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of September (yes or no)? YES

[*]Finally, we have an essay portion of the application. Please explain why you'd like to review adidas' new Tour360 shoe I think Adidas is on the leading edge with all their products not just footwear, and would love the opportunity to test and provide feedback on the new line of shoes.

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Overland Park, Kansas.
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 10.
  • What’s your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? Nike Lunar Control Vapor; they are light and very comfortable. I had a pair of Tour 360 Boosts but did not like the toe design, heel design (with pants), or the heavy weight.
  • How do you hear about new golf footwear products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? All of the above. I've been a sneakerhead since childhood and am always on the lookout for new designs.
  • What shoe features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, stability, material, price, style, etc.) Comfort > Fit > Style > Stability > Price > Materials.
  • What do you wish you could find in a golf shoe but haven’t yet? The Nike Lunar Control Vapor but no staining or spikes wearing down. The Tour 360 Boost with redesigned toe, heel, and lighter weight.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. I've been involved in two OEM trips, to Doral with TMaG and Carlsbad with Callaway.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 review thread? Yes!
  • ​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of September (yes or no)? Yes! I'll play a lot of golf by then.

I've endlessly searching for the perfect golf shoe. Right now, I think I have the best on the market: Nike Lunar Control Vapor. But like I said before, it could be improved with a stainfree material or more durable spikes. I have a pair of Tour 360 Boost but don't wear them much because of the poorly designed heel and toe and heavy weight. I'm hoping the new Tour360 is the one...

TI Taylormade SIM (9.0°) Tensei CK Pro Orange 70TX
TI Taylormade SIM Ti (15.4°) Tensei CK Pro Blue 80X
Callaway XR Pro (20°) Diamana White 90X
PING i210 (4i-UW) DG X100
Ping Glide 2.0 (54°) DG S400 TI
Artisan MT Grind (58°) DG S400
Taylormade Spider X Chalk SS

Taylormade TP5

Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? San Antonio, TX

How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 10-15

What's your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? Adidas Tour360 boost. It is the most stable and comfortable shoe I've used.

How do you hear about new golf footwear products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? GolfWRX

What shoe features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, stability, material, price, style, etc.) comfort then stability then style

What do you wish you could find in a golf shoe but haven't yet? Little bit more room in toebox & little less weight

Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Yes. I reviewed the Taylormade TP5X

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:

quality photos, full initial review, continuing participation, ongoing feedback through follow-up posts. Yes. Absolutely.

​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of September (yes or no)? Yes. It is busy season for tournaments so I'll probably be playing close to 20 rounds these next 4 weeks.

Finally, we have an essay portion of the application. Please explain why you'd like to review adidas' new Tour360 shoes.

I'd like to review them to see if the quality is still there with maybe a lighter shoe with a roomier toe area. I wear a size 11.5W so sometimes finding shoes is harder and I love that adidas has wide shoes with various styling.

I'd love to keep buying the Tour360 line, as I have 5 now, and hope to test this latest iteration to see if it continues the line's excellence.

Thanks!

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? College Station, Tx
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 1-2
  • What’s your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? Nike Lunar Control 3. Were on sale and liked the look of a sporty golf shoe while still being a little classy.
  • How do you hear about new golf footwear products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? Tour players and GolfWRX
  • What shoe features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, stability, material, price, style, etc.) Comfort, fit and price
  • What do you wish you could find in a golf shoe but haven’t yet? A snug fitting shoe that doesn't feel clunky/heavy and still gives good stability while swinging.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Yes, was lucky to be able to review a set of irons
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:Yes
    • quality photos Yes
    • full initial review Yes
    • continuing participation Yes
    • ongoing feedback through follow-up posts. Yes

[*]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of September (yes or no)? Yes

The most comfortable golf shoes that fit me have usually been Adidas. I like to try different brands and go with what the style moves towards for that year. Really like the clean looks of the new Tour360 and they still have a sporty look as well. Want a shoe I will have confidence knowing will be as comfortable from the 1st hole to the last being 18 or 36.

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Kingsburg, CA
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 8-12
  • What’s your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? I don't really have one of choice, currently rotate: Adidas, Nike, Footjoy
  • How do you hear about new golf footwear products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? Instagram and here.
  • What shoe features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, stability, material, price, style, etc.) Fit, comfort and style.
  • What do you wish you could find in a golf shoe but haven’t yet? The perfect fit.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:
    • quality photos
    • full initial review Yes to all

I'd like the opportunity to review, talk about, discuss a new product with other golfers. I'm a bit of a shoe collector, mainly athletic shoes and Jordans. This of course has spilled over into golf shoes, not so much a collector I just purchase more than my share each year. I could never find the right fit in the previous version of 360's and am hoping in the new model I can do that. Thanks for the opportunity.

Hickory, NC

I play approximately 8-10 rounds per month.

My current shoe of choice is either the FootJoy Dry Joy Tour or the Shield Tip Icon.

I hear about footwear from multiple sources; from social media, to what Tour players are wearing, to what is offered in my local pro shop.

Comfort is my top priority in a shoe, as I walk the majority of my rounds. Style is also important--I have gravitated towards traditional styles, and I prefer spiked to spikeless shoes.

The thing I would like to find is something with a more modern look that offers the comfort and stability of the traditional styles.

I have not yet had the opportunity to review any items for WRX yet.

Would absolutely agree to fully participate in a review. I have enjoyed reading the reviews of others in the past, and those have helped me in making decisions on which equipment and gear to purchase.

I can absolutely provide input before the end of September, as I should be playing frequently between now and then.

As a dedicated walker, the most important non-club items I take out into the course are my shoes. They have to be comfortable enough to provide the cushion to walk 18 holes while also giving me the stability and grip to allow for good swings. I am a dedicated wearer of Adidas shirts, shorts, pants, socks (and underwear!), but have never branched over into shoes. This would be a great chance to put their Tour shoe to the test as well. Thanks to Adidas for this opportunity!

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)?

Austin, TX

• How many rounds of golf do you play monthly?

10 Rounds

• What’s your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why?

Current Gen Tour360, Crossknit Boost - I've become a huge fan of Ultraboost in my casual shoes, and love the application for the golf line.

• How do you hear about new golf footwear products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)?

Golfwrx, manufacturer websites, Twitter

• What shoe features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, stability, material, price, style, etc.)

Stability, fit and look are all equally important. Never had a problem spending money on good golf shoes.

• What do you wish you could find in a golf shoe but haven’t yet?

truly light, stable and comfortable shoes (the Crossknit boost is close)

• Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain.

Not yet!

Absolutely.

• I think I'm in a great position to thoroughly review, post and take photos for these shoes. As someone who recently switched to the last generation of Tour360, I think I'd be a good candidate to see compare the features of the current vs. new gen. I play a lot of high level tournament golf and I walk whenever I'm not specifically barred from doing so. I demand a lot out of my shoes, so I think I can provide constructive criticism and praise for features that are really important for shoes that see a lot of action, especially when walking.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Ping G430 LST - Ventus Black TR 6X

Taylormade Brnr Mini - Ventus Red TR 7X

Taylormade Sim Ti 5 - Ventus Red TR 8X

Callaway UT 21*, Ventus Black 9TX

Callaway UT 24*, Ventus Black 9TX
Ping i210 5-W - $ Taper 130X

Taylormade MG4 - 50SB, 56SB, 60TW - MMT 125TX
Ping PLD Tyne

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Billings, MT
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 8-10
  • What’s your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? Adidas 360 Boost - Love the boost cushioning and the overall stability of the shoe is as good as it gets. Also DJ wears them :)
  • How do you hear about new golf footwear products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? GolfWrx photos of DJ rocking them and looking flyyyyy
  • What shoe features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, stability, material, price, style, etc.) Stability (feeling like I'm locked to the ground). Also style is a huge turn on for me.
  • What do you wish you could find in a golf shoe but haven’t yet? My perfect golf shoe is the Tour 360 Boost without the split toe design
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. I have never been part of a GolfWrx Giveaway
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: Yes
    • quality photos
    • full initial review

- I own roughly 30 pair of golf shoes, but consistently fall back to my 360 Boosts. I've said from the beginning that a less defined notch by the achilles area, as well as ditching the split toe area, would make them the perfect golf shoe. Considering these are exactly what I just described, I'd love to give them a run! Also any chance to look like my boy DJ is awesome in my opinion!

Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Fort Dix NJ onboard JBMDL

How many rounds of golf do you play monthly?

4-5 a week all walking

What’s your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why?

I rotate between Nikes Lunar Control 4 and New Balances 754

How do you hear about new golf footwear products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)?

GOLFWRX BABY!

What shoe features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, stability, material, price, style, etc.)

Stability then material.

What do you wish you could find in a golf shoe but haven’t yet?

Yes, I want to feel more grounded.

Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain.

No, but I have a pretty good thread going in the tour talk!

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 thread?

I'll participate either way.

Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of September (yes or no)?

Without a doubt.

Ping G425 LST

TSi2

Mizuno 223 4-5, 221 6-P
Mizuno T20 51/55

WedgeWorks 60T Grind
Custom Byron
ProV1x
Instagram : danieljfalcone

Thanks for the opportunity!

I own 3 pairs of Adidas shoes now... love!

Answers...

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Harleysville, PA
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 16
  • What’s your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? Shoe size 12 wide - Black Adidas TOUR360 BOOST... best fit - best traction and comfortable...
  • How do you hear about new golf footwear products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? GolfWrx, Instagram, Golf magazines, own research monthly...
  • What shoe features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, stability, material, price, style, etc.) 1st comfort - 2nd stability - 3rd fit - 4th material - 5th style - 6th price...
  • What do you wish you could find in a golf shoe but haven’t yet? thicker padded "tongue" on the shoe so I can really tie it tight without hurting top of foot.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. I have given my personal reviews on test balls and drivers and putters I have personally tested... but have never been selected to give reviews on specific products...
    • quality photos - yes!
    • full initial review - yes!
    • continuing participation - yes!
    • ongoing feedback through follow-up posts. - yes!

[*]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of September (yes or no)? - yes!

[*]I have been playing adidas shoes for the past 3 years. Love them - the most stable - comfortable shoe to date. One qwerk... I get made fun alot because I leave deep impressions on the greens when walking. I am 6'2" - weigh about 220 and I'm looking for a shoe that does not leave as deep of an impression on the greens. Guys hate playing behind me because they have to putt through my tracks. Our whole club will be thrilled if this new shoe will promote less of a track when I am done. Other than that... I do love to write about golf equipment and feel the equipment is truly 50% of the game - if not more. Look forward to testing or buying the new shoe when I can. Thanks!

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Medfield, MA
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 4-6 rounds typically
  • What’s your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? Adidas. I've found these shoes to be the most comfortable and ones that work the best with narrower feet too. I have worn the 360 series since they first came out and currently have the Tour, ATV, Adizero One, Boost as well as several Boost spikeless models.
  • How do you hear about new golf footwear products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? Typically I'll see them on TV or in magazines, but also in sites like WRX. It's great to be able to hear what others think of the shoes and their comfort and durability before buying them.
  • What shoe features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, stability, material, price, style, etc.) Comfort and stability first then style. And price is definitely a deciding factor.
  • What do you wish you could find in a golf shoe but haven’t yet? Nothing at the moment.
    • quality photos
    • full initial review
    • ongoing feedback through follow-up posts. All fine

[*]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of September (yes or no)? Yes. I'd look forward to trying them in the fall in New England as well.

[*]Finally, we have an essay portion of the application. Please explain why you'd like to review adidas' new Tour360 shoes. As I've mentioned above I have worn the 360 series for some time and have found them to be the most comfortable golf shoes with the best traction. They keep getting a little better each time so I'm curious to see how these match up and how they perform.

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Honolulu, HI
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 10 - 16 rounds
  • What’s your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? Addidas x 3 pairs that I rotate. The Adidas shoes fit my feet well so I stick with what works the best.
  • How do you hear about new golf footwear products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? Goff wrx, adidas website, and tour players
  • What shoe features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, stability, material, price, style, etc.) Comfort & fit, and next is stability (will the shoe grip)
  • What do you wish you could find in a golf shoe but haven’t yet? I want a super light weight shoe witht he boa feature
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. No I haven't had the chance yet.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 review thread? Yes. Participation includes but isn't limited to:
    • quality photos
    • full initial review

[*]Finally, we have an essay portion of the application. Please explain why you'd like to review adidas' new Tour360 shoes. I would love to test the new adidas shoe, as I'm already waiting for it to be released after I noticed DJ wearing it recently. I would love to compare it to my currect collection of adidas shoes and I look forward to seeing the new features and to see how comfortable the shoes are, and I look forward to giving these new shoes a try!

Current "Bag of Tricks"

Driver:  Callaway Maverik 10.5 "Tour Issue" Single Diamond w/Graphite Designs AD-VR5 S 

3W:  Taylormade M1 3HL w/Graphite Designs AD-DI 6 S

Utility:  Taylormade GAPR 3 Low w/Graphite Designs AD-DI 95 S tipped 1"  

Irons:  Miura CB-301 4-PW, SHIMADA S-Shafts, ELITE grips

Wedges:  Titleist Vokey  SM6 F 52/12,      SM7 F 56/14,       SM6 M 60/08 Copper Lmt. Ed.

Putter:  Scotty Tei-22 Fastback 1.5   34"  

Ball:  Titleist Pro V 1X  

Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)?

• How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 4-5
  • What’s your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? Puma Ignite - Cool color, pretty comfortable
  • How do you hear about new golf footwear products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? Tour players and commercials
  • What shoe features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, stability, material, price, style, etc.) Comfort is #1, then style.
  • What do you wish you could find in a golf shoe but haven’t yet? High comfort while providing max grip.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Yes. 2017 M1.
    • quality photos
    • full initial review
    • ongoing feedback through follow-up posts. Yes I agree.

I'm looking for the ultimate tour proven show that is comfortable to walk in, but still provides a lot of grip. My current shoes only provide comfort, the grip is not very good.

Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Louisville, KY

How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 10-15

What’s your current shoe brand/model of choice? Footjoy-Pro SL because of stability and DNA because of comfort and fit like a sock.

How do you hear about new golf footwear products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? WRX and Instagram

What shoe features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, stability, material, price, style, etc.) Style, comfort, then keeping my feet dry.

What do you wish you could find in a golf shoe but haven’t yet? Shoes that fit like a sock, but don't feel heavy and clunky.

Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX if so, please explain? No, I have never been selected.

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 review thread? Absolutely, I love trying new things out. And I always read reviews on hear about products and how they work for others.

​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of September (yes or no)? YES

I'm a huge shoe guy, but 2/3 pairs a year and prolly have 8 pairs of golf shoes in rotation. These days I'm primarily a footjoy guy, but I used to wear a lot of adidas shoes. I felt they started to get really heavy and then later models started to get real uncomfortable around the back of the heal and would rub the heal raw, so I switched. I haven't bought or tried a pair of adidas golf shoes in prolly 8-10 years, but if they have taken care of some of what I felt were weaknesses, I would be open to switching back because style wise they fit my eye.

Thanks adidas and wrx

• Where are you located (Wilmington NC)
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly (12-18)
  • What’s your current shoe brand/model of choice? AdiPure, my all time favorite currently have 8 pairs in different color combos they fit my feet perfectly
  • How do you hear about new golf footwear products? I hear about new products from golfwrx.
  • What shoe features do you prioritize? Fit, comfort, style
  • What do you wish you could find in a golf shoe but haven’t yet? A shoe that's as comfortable and as classy looking as the AdiPures that are lighter in weight.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? No
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 review thread? (YES)Participation includes but isn't limited to:
    • quality photos
    • full initial review

[*]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of September (yes)

Adidas golf shoes fit my foot better than any shoe I have tried that is why I only own adidas. I have a white and black pair of the power boost shoes and like them have always wanted to try a pair with full boost. I only walk when I play golf, its part of the game in my opinion. Having a shoe that looks great, fits great with amazing comfort would be a dream come true. My favorite Adipure 360s are getting harder and harder to find, I would love to give these a try and see if they would be the next style I could latch onto.

Ping G430 Max 10K UST Lin-Q Black 6f5
Ping G430 15* AV Raw Blue 75 TX

Titleist TSi2 21* AV Raw Blue 75TX
Ping 3 iCrossover Tour 2.0 S 
Ping Blueprint S 5-W UST Dart V 120 F5
Ping S159 50S 54S UST Daet V 120 F5

Vokey 58M MMT 125 TX
Lab Mezz 1 Accra 
Snell Prime

Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)?
Charlotte, NC

How many rounds of golf do you play monthly?

What’s your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why?
FJ DNA and Icon Black, the only reason is that I know what I’m getting from them. I’ve always been a footjoy guy.

How do you hear about new golf footwear products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)?
GolfWRX mostly

What shoe features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, stability, material, price, style, etc.)
Comfort and Performance – a little style never hurts either

What do you wish you could find in a golf shoe but haven’t yet?
Although the FJs are comfortable and they perform. I have yet to find a shoe the truly does both, the comfort always wears off after a while.

Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain.
Yes I was chosen for the GD AD GP shaft review.

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:
Yes

Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of September (yes or no)?
YES

I’ve never owned an Adidas shoe, I’ve had Footjoy and Nike. I’m pretty much exclusive to Footjoy right now, however I’d like to try an Adidas shoe. I just don’t know if I can commit to buying it. If I’m selected and like it, could be a new convert to Adidas! I’d be able to play and put them through the paces for a few rounds in September shortly after chosen. Thanks again for the consideration!

TSR3 8 - Ventus Black 6x
TaylorMade Stealth + 15 - Ventus TR 8x
Titleist TSR3 19 - Ventus Black 10TX 
Titleist T100 4-PW - Modus 3 120x
SM9 50, 56, 60 - Modus 3 120x
Spider Tour

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Denver, Colorado
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 1-4 depending on my schedule/kids!
  • What’s your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? FootJoy original DNA - liked the look and feel.
  • How do you hear about new golf footwear products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? Social mostly.
  • What shoe features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, stability, material, price, style, etc.or I prefer to walk, so comfort #1 above all else. Comfort and fit go hand in hand in my book but they need to be able to last the entire 18 holes without my feet getting tired. Stability is key also - I don't like spikeless shoes or running/minimal shoe styles for this reason. Style is important - price least important.
  • What do you wish you could find in a golf shoe but haven’t yet? A good looking, stable shoe that is 100% waterproof and I can walk in for 18 holes without my feet hurting.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. I've written reviews, but not formally.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: YES!
    • quality photos
    • full initial review

[*]Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of September (yes or no)? Yes.

[*]Finally, we have an essay portion of the application. Please explain why you'd like to review adidas' new Tour360 I used to wear the original Tour 360 and Tour 360 LTD but over the years got away from Adidas shoes for whatever reason - didn't like any of the new styles. I currently have the FootJoy DNA and they just don't fit the same or provide the same level of cushion for walking 18 holes. They look great, but it would be wonderful to get back to Adidas shoes and see what the new models are bringing!

Epic Flash SZ 9.5* Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 65X
Epic Flash 15.0* Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 75X
Apex '19 20* Fujikura Atmos HB TS Blue 8X
X-Forged UT 21* KBS C-Taper Lite X
Apex CF19 Combo #5-P KBS $-Taper 120
MD4 Raw 50-S/56-X/60-S KBS 610 120
Odyssey MXM-V #7 "Tank" @ 38"
Snell MTB-X / Chrome Soft X Triple Track

Andrew,

This is awesome. Here are my answers.

the post below, provide answers to the following questions:

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Flemington, NJ
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 20
  • What’s your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? AdiPure
  • How do you hear about new golf footwear products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? Here on GOLFWRX
  • What shoe features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, stability, material, price, style, etc.) Style and Comfort
  • What do you wish you could find in a golf shoe but haven’t yet? I live in my golf shoes. I wear them all day at work because you never know when you have to go out to give a member a lesson or play a few holes so I want to find a pair that will last as long as I do day in and day out.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Yes, The tensei shaft from Mitsubishi was the latest one.
    • quality photos
    • full initial review
    • ongoing feedback through follow-up posts. YES TO ALL!

•  

[*]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of September (yes or no)? YES

[*]Finally, we have an essay portion of the application. Please explain why you'd like to review adidas' new Tour360 shoes. Well as you know I was a TM Adidas guy for a very long time and recent been wearing some FJ. I like to compare different manufactures to provide feed backs to members who are interested in a particular brand. I am able to comment on FIT, STYLE, COMFORT, DURABILITY, etc. I pride on wearing the best for me and my fellow members. I would love to try these new Tour360.

Wk

Titleist GT4 Driver 10* Ventus TR Blue 6s

Titleist GT3 3Wood 16.5* Ventus tr Black 7s

Titleist T200 3 &4 Iron Tensei White HYB Stif

Titleist T100 5-PW AMTWhite S

Vokey SM10 50, 54, 58  AMT White

Scotty Tour Rat

Toulon Austin First Run

PROV1 Left Dash