***Updated Prices #2***Drivers, Putters and Iron Shafts

It is that time of year to purge a few items that I have collected over the past year. All of the equipment has been used but I take very good care of my golf equipment. If there are any major dings or marks - i will definitely point them out. If additional pics are needed please let me know and i will follow up with you via PM. Paypal is preferred. All pricing includes shipping. Majority of my shipping is through USPS Priority and try my best to get it out the same day as payment is received. I will follow up with tracking or ETA quickly. I am willing to listen to all offers and if my pricing is out of line - let me know. I will ignore low ball offers. At this time no trades!

DRIVERS

2017 TaylorMade M1 460 – 9.5* - HEAD ONLY sale – this club has been used maybe 8 rounds of golf. Excellent shape but just does not work for me. I do not have (or cannot locate the headcover) but will protect during shipping.

PRICE: SOLD

2016 Taylormade M2 – 10.5* - comes with Kura Kage TiNi X stiff shaft. includes headcover but no wrench unless it is needed then I could probably find one somewhere in my garage. Length is just slightly over 45” and has a Golf Pride CP2 Pro MidSize in decent shape.

Price: SOLD

Cobra Bio Cell Pro – this is my all-time favorite driver but I already have one and really don’t need another one at this time. Comes with a Fujikura 63 stiff shaft. Length is 45" with a new MCC+4 Grey/Black grip. Includes wrench and headcover.

PRICE: $150 $125 OBRO

Srixon z565 9.5* driver with stock Miyazaki regular 3332 shaft. Length is 45.5” Comes with wrench but no headcover. Club is as close to brand new as they come.

PRICE: $160 Shaft Sold - HEAD ONLY $SOLD

IRONS

Bridgestone J40 DCP 4-PW with Steelfibers 110cw Stiff. I purchased these from another WRX’er back in August but realized after the fact that I really don’t need a second set of these. I consider these a classic iron with minimal offset, soft feel and great forgiveness.

Bridgestone J15MB HEADS Only – 4-PW Pictures describe these the best. They do have some bag clatter but zero browning and faces are in very good shape.

IRON SHAFTS

Modus 130X 3-PW with Lamkin Cord standard grips. Grips have a lot of life left on them and all the shafts need is some prep work and they are ready. Terrific Shape

3 iron was purchased later for a test run with a driving iron. The 4 iron is 37” with ½ increments. The 3 iron is longer at 39" but can be cut down to match the other set.

PRICE: $170 $ 140 OBRO

KBS C-Taper Stiff 4-PW with Blue/Black multi compound grips. Grips are in very good shape. The C Taper labels have definitely seen better days and tried to capture this in the pics. The tips will require some prep work to remove the old epoxy before installation. The 4 iron is 37.5” with ½ increments.

PRICE: $100 $80 OBRO

DRIVER SHAFT

Nippon Regio Formula MB 65X Stiff - Length is 43.5" with TM Adaptor. This plays to 44.5" in TM drivers. This has a brand new NO1 grip installed. If you like the Modus 105 or 125 iron shafts this driver shaft feels very similar. Unfortunately, it did not beat out my AD DI shaft. There are a few scratches near the adapter but does not affect play

PUTTERS

Bobby Grace AMG18 – appears to be 35” but I hate measuring putters anymore because everyone does it differently and don’t need to get into a dispute over the proper length. Everything is original with grip, shaft and headcover.

PRICE: $80 $70 OBRO

Driver: Callaway Mavrik SZ - 10.5 (testing PXG Proto 9* / RipTide Shaft)
Fairway: Titleist TS3 - Diamana Thump  
Hybrid - Callaway APEX 20*
Irons: PXG Gen3 T 4-Gap - Modus 115 
Wedges: PXG Forged 54* / 58* - Modus 115
Putter: Cameron SB+ / Odyssey TEN SL /  PXG Mini Gunboat / PXG BLackJack (depending on the day)
Ball: Snell Black or TP5x

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 iron length on the Bstone DPCs?

Titleist TSI3 - 8* - Fujikura Ventus Black 6x
Taylormade SIM Ti 3w - Fujikura Motore F1 8X
Taylormade SIM Ti 5w - Fujikura Ventus Black 9x

Taylormade 790 3 iron - Tensei White 100TX
Srixon 745 4-PW - Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100 - SST Pure