2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

Tiger cleared for full golf activity

Shilgy

Each passing week, he is becoming the spitting image of Earl. Needs to be like Mike before that mangy hairdo completes the package.

Nice to see $$ talk, any regular person would be losing their license for 6 months and heading to 100s of hours of community service and certainly not being allowed to undergo a 12-month probation diversionary program for first-time offenders and pay a $250 fine. Will be interesting to see how he does with random (haha) drug testing. Maybe he can have the PGA do the tests. Hopefully they test him the morning before his second round of his first tournament back.. The program is well named as the definition of diversionary is “tending to draw attention away from the PRINCIPAL CONCERN” you think?

I have a friend who just went through this. dWI, blew a .151. No different than Tigers sentence. Kept his license, 12 month diversionary program, etc. only difference is he has a breathalyzer in his truck because he was drunk

The D.A. made an emphatic statement after Woods was in court that Tiger got no special treatment

Ping G410 LST 10* (DI-6X)
Ping G410 3W 15.5* (DI-7X)
Ping G425 Crossover 3, i20 4-PW (DI-95X, PX 6.0)
Ping Glide 2.0 51*SS, 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Each passing week, he is becoming the spitting image of Earl. Needs to be like Mike before that mangy hairdo completes the package.

Nice to see $$ talk, any regular person would be losing their license for 6 months and heading to 100s of hours of community service and certainly not being allowed to undergo a 12-month probation diversionary program for first-time offenders and pay a $250 fine. Will be interesting to see how he does with random (haha) drug testing. Maybe he can have the PGA do the tests. Hopefully they test him the morning before his second round of his first tournament back.. The program is well named as the definition of diversionary is "tending to draw attention away from the PRINCIPAL CONCERN" you think?

I have a friend who just went through this. dWI, blew a .151. No different than Tigers sentence. Kept his license, 12 month diversionary program, etc. only difference is he has a breathalyzer in his truck because he was drunk

The D.A. made an emphatic statement after Woods was in court that Tiger got no special treatment

Of course they did but we know better...

Nice to see $$ talk, any regular person would be losing their license for 6 months and heading to 100s of hours of community service and certainly not being allowed to undergo a 12-month probation diversionary program for first-time offenders and pay a $250 fine. Will be interesting to see how he does with random (haha) drug testing. Maybe he can have the PGA do the tests. Hopefully they test him the morning before his second round of his first tournament back.. The program is well named as the definition of diversionary is "tending to draw attention away from the PRINCIPAL CONCERN" you think?

Exactly...plus Tiger received treatment immediately after the incident without being mandated by the court to do so which almost always plays favorably as well as his being totally cooperative with the police during the arrest.

Driver: Sim2 with Ventus Blue 6x
FWY: Sim 2 Ti w/ TenseiAV Raw Blue 75x
Hybrid: PXG 0317x 17* with Fuji Pro 2.0 85x
Irons: PXG 0211ST w/KBS Tour X
54*: Titleist SM6 S grind black finish
58*: New Level Golf SPN Forged M Grind
Putter: Toulon San Diego

Joe Lacava and Tigers girlfriend Erica Herman

She is a far cry from Vonn...

Oh that Veronica Vonn !!!!! Oh wait. Wrong Vonn .......

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

Nah. Should go sit in on cattle call days at criminal court. Unless you're a 12 time offender you're getting some sort of " program ". He got exactly what you or I would have gotten with a $20 hr lawyer ( don't know where to find that unicorn) and a clean record.

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

HE'S BBBBAAAAAAAAAACCCCKKKK

NXqVcle.jpg

TaylorMade QI10 9* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 8TX

TaylorMade Stealth+ 15* - Fujikura Ventus Red 9TX

NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4i - Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 95X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5 - KBS Tour 130X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 6-PW - DG TI X100

Mizuno T22 Raw 50* S, 55* D | TaylorMade Hi Toe 60* - DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Select Squareback +

CNN told you the real truth, did they?

Trust me, they gave you a banana.

I can't help it if it tasted like an apple though.......

R11S 8* square; Stock stiff
Maltby KE4 14* 3w , Axe Excaliber R flex tipped 1"
RBZ 25* hb; RBZstage 2 19* hb
Mizuno MP30 5 - PW, AXE Excaliber stiff, Hogan Apex PC E Wedge (50*) TT DG s300
GM Never Compromise GM2 putter
54*, 58* TM TP wedges 3* flat

THIS JUST IN!!!!

He is back!

As many have speculated, Tiger Woods will return to Pro golf to play The Hero, starting Nov. 30, 2017.

Welcome back Tiger, break a leg out there!

R11S 8* square; Stock stiff
Maltby KE4 14* 3w , Axe Excaliber R flex tipped 1"
RBZ 25* hb; RBZstage 2 19* hb
Mizuno MP30 5 - PW, AXE Excaliber stiff, Hogan Apex PC E Wedge (50*) TT DG s300
GM Never Compromise GM2 putter
54*, 58* TM TP wedges 3* flat

Top 10 and this place implodes. Better buy some hardware insurance !

Lol. Remember last year when he just barely avoided a DFL and this place imploded with "BUT HE LED THE FIELD IN BIRDIES!!!" while their man finished something like a mere 15 strokes out of first? It doesn't take much around here my friend.

Anyway, slightly more seriously, I really hope he is healthy and stays healthy this time around. The thought of Old Man Tiger going toe to toe with the Young Bucks on a back 9 major Sunday is just so freakin tantalizing.

Lol. Remember last year when he just barely avoided a DFL and this place imploded with "BUT HE LED THE FIELD IN BIRDIES!!!" while their man finished something like a mere 15 strokes out of first? It doesn't take much around here my friend.

Anyway, slightly more seriously, I really hope he is healthy and stays healthy this time around. The thought of Old Man Tiger going toe to toe with the Young Bucks on a back 9 major Sunday is just so freakin tantalizing.

TW hits

*one fairway*

Golfwrx be like,

http://youtu.be/bgGuUjV4u5w

I just want to see him play golf again

Same here. The game needs the aura.

Not me. I thoroughly enjoyed watching golf this year - WITHOUT TIGER.

So did I. Similar to thoroughly enjoying MASH after Colonel Potter left. Enjoyable but not as good.

You mean when Colonel Blake left (McLean Stevenson). Colonel Potter (Harry Morgan) replaced Colonel Blake.

Trapper was better than B.J.

Trapper was the best.

Blake >Potter

Burns better character than Winchester

Ping G400 Testing G410.  10.5 set at small -
Ping G410 3, 5 and 7 wood

Ping G410 5 hybrid-not much use.  
Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal. 5-G
Vokey 54.10, 2009 58.12 M, Testing TM MG2 60* TW grind and MG3 56* TW grind.  Or Ping Glide Stealth, 54,58 SS.  
Odyssey Pro #1 black
Hoofer, Ecco, Bushnell
ProV1x-mostly

CNN told you the real truth, did they?

Trust me, they gave you a banana.

I can't help it if it tasted like an apple though.......

His tox screen could have gotten him more charges lets not kid ourselves. In the end i dont really care, not my life, i doubt its his last run in with the law, this guy takes ambiens like tic tacs. If you believe he stopped because of his arrest...

In a 20 man field exhibition event? really?

Of course it will. If he can beat 10 of the best in the world this quickly into his recovery, that's a great sign. And this place would go nuts.

Ping Vault Arna

Of course it will. If he can beat 10 of the best in the world this quickly into his recovery, that's a great sign. And this place would go nuts.

Agree to disagree. Maybe for you tiger fans where tiger comes before golf for alot of you but the reality is last years bad outing didnt make a blip one way or another. Alot of defensive tiger fans on here at that time for some reason as if that event mattered... it doesnt. Until he puts a peg at a real event we truly wont know. this isnt one

Agree to disagree. Maybe for you tiger fans where tiger comes before golf for alot of you but the reality is last years bad outing didnt make a blip one way or another. Alot of defensive tiger fans on here at that time for some reason as if that event mattered... it doesnt. Until he puts a peg at a real event we truly wont know. this isnt one

"Maybe for you tiger fans where tiger comes before golf for alot of you"

Didn't make a blip? One round did at least. If he finishes last or next to last, no blip. If he beats 10 of the top 18 or so in the world, Tiger can win in 2018 as long as he doesn't drive the ball ridiculously off target.

Ping Vault Arna

Didn't make a blip? One round did at least. If he finishes last or next to last, no blip. If he beats 10 of the top 18 or so in the world, Tiger can win in 2018 as long as he doesn't drive the ball ridiculously off target.

Youre way too invested in this exhibition and his result in it. He played like 5 practice rounds there last year to get ready for the event and still got killed. Im rooting for the guy but you claiming that if he finishes 10th in a 20 man field mickey mouse event it means he can win in 2018 then power to you. Playing in 90 degree weather at an easy course deosnt mean anything 1 way or another. When he went to to cooler west coast weather last year we saw what happened. im glad youre so excited though, not even being sarcastic. i just cant get up for that.ill gladly watch him try to do something on tour when that time comes

"Maybe for you tiger fans where tiger comes before golf for alot of you"

[media=]

[/media]

Touched a nerve? ;)

^you seem more concerned with TW fans than TW fans are concerned about TW ; )

Just enjoy the game. If TW is not playing, there are great stories. If he is, even better.

Dont get all strung out about people cheering for the

Greatest to ever play the game

Making a comeback.

Any *real golf fan* would be looking forward to that.

If Tiger plays well, that will be good, not solving the Middle East conundrum good, but good. I hope that when he starts to play real tournament golf, he resists the temptation to over schedule his return.

Sponsors insist though. But maybe they learned their lesson not to ride the big cat so hard.

Ping Vault Arna