These are so sick!

Driver: Tour Issued TaylorMade M4, 9.1 Deg // Matrix VLCT 60g X flex
3 Wood: Tour Issued TaylorMade M1, 3HL 17.1 Deg // Diamana D+ 82g X flex
3 Iron: Adams DHY 21 Deg // Matrix White Tie 83g X Flex
Irons: TaylorMade MC (2011) 4-PW // Project X 6.5
Wedges: Callaway MD4, 52, 56 & 60 // TT DG Tour Issued S200
Putter: Ping Scottsdale TR Anser 2 
Bag: Titelst StaDry

Grip: GolfPride MCC Team Red/Yellow (Calgary Flames colors)

Kind of disappointed, feel like they missed an opportunity for a great tribute to the shooting tragedy victims. Don't get me wrong, I'm no prude and I like this (under different circumstances). But given the very recent events, as pointed out, pole dancers at the Shriners event to benefit children this close to the recent tragedy... I lived in Vegas and still have many close friends there. The tragedy is still very fresh there.

**Driver:** TaylorMade SIM Max 9° **|** Ventus Black 7 Velocore **3wd:** Titleist TS2 15° (C1) **|** Diamana D+ LTD 70 **Hybrid:** Callaway Apex 18° **|** AD-DI 95 **Irons:** Mizuno MP 18 Fli Hi 4 iron **|** AD-DI 95**/** JPX 919 Forged 5-PW **|** Recoil 95 **Wedges:** Vokey SM8 raw 50°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°M (Handground A) **|** DG Black Onyx **Putters:** Byron Morgan DH 89 WITB: https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1505670/goirish17s-witb-updated-end-of-page-2#latest

As much as it would've be great, there's no way they had the time to make a special cover to pay tribute to the victims. I would imagine the covers are designed 6 months out or more, with production lead times in the 3-4 month range.

With that being said, this is my favorite SC cover in a while.

Mavrik

Ping hybrids

Miura CB-1008/MB-001

Callaway Jaws 5 50*

TM TW 56*

Ping Tess JAS

Kind of disappointed, feel like they missed an opportunity for a great tribute to the shooting tragedy victims. Don't get me wrong, I'm no prude and I like this (under different circumstances). But given the very recent events, as pointed out, pole dancers at the Shriners event to benefit children this close to the recent tragedy... I lived in Vegas and still have many close friends there. The tragedy is still very fresh there.

What you call a tribute others would call making money off the tragedy and blast Scotty.

Greg

GolfWRX.com
twitter @gdm43pga

What you call a tribute others would call making money off the tragedy and blast Scotty.

Greg

Fair point. Everything’s got to be accompanied by a protest these days.

**Driver:** TaylorMade SIM Max 9° **|** Ventus Black 7 Velocore **3wd:** Titleist TS2 15° (C1) **|** Diamana D+ LTD 70 **Hybrid:** Callaway Apex 18° **|** AD-DI 95 **Irons:** Mizuno MP 18 Fli Hi 4 iron **|** AD-DI 95**/** JPX 919 Forged 5-PW **|** Recoil 95 **Wedges:** Vokey SM8 raw 50°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°M (Handground A) **|** DG Black Onyx **Putters:** Byron Morgan DH 89 WITB: https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1505670/goirish17s-witb-updated-end-of-page-2#latest