Patrick Reid chipping

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have a link?

If you don’t tell us what it is how can we discuss?

TM Sim Ventus Blue Velocore 6x
Ping G410 plus 3 wood Ventus Blue Velocore 7x
TM Sim 5 wood Ventus Blue Velocore 8x
Mizuno MP20 Nippon Modus 120
Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide
Vokeys SM6 52,56 SM7 60
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/940075-davids-bag-and-golf-room/"]WITB Link[/url]

You have a link?

If you don’t tell us what it is how can we discuss?

it was on sky sports in Dubai right after his first round 65. Maybe Google might help you or look at SKY Sports Golf website

yes correct, Patrick Reid is somebody else, as is Patrick Reed...................I see nothing gets past you.

Now, now - you wouldn't let him get away with Margaret Thetcher or Winstain Churchill!

Margaret Thetcher I know personally and Winstain lives in the Carribean now

Just fixed my shanks watching the Golf Fix. Martin is a genius. Discuss. Thank you Martin Hall!

Why not just say "Tiger" if you want to kill this thread? LOL. BTW, I like Martin!

100% Honest. I made this post, have hit probably 1 shanked shot in 7 weeks, went straight to the range to warm up and hit at least 40. Every other shot for a half hour at least. Perfect. Thanks Martin.

I am a terrible chipper- brilliant for 1 shot then fats and thins galore.............costing doubles and triples- ZERO confidence!!!

watched Patrick Reid chipping class on SKY sports right after his -7 in Dubai yesterday and there could not be a bigger Eureka moment for me- Thank you Patrick Reid

I was unable to find the video anywhere and Sky doesn't have it up. I'm always looking for some chipping help, especially if it helped you this much. Can you give us the gist of what the instruction was? Thanks

Gotta love these teaser threads where someone tells you he’s had a eureka moment based on a video that he doesn’t post. Sheesh!!

as you are clearly not that bright in reading the thread, it's been stated (more than once) it was on SKY Golf - if you would like me to spend time recording it and uploading just for you I'd be more than happy to, can you send me a list of other chores you have that I can do for you at the same time?

Gotta love these teaser threads where someone tells you he’s had a eureka moment based on a video that he doesn’t post. Sheesh!!

as you are clearly not that bright in reading the thread, it's been stated (more than once) it was on SKY Golf - if you would like me to spend time recording it and uploading just for you I'd be more than happy to, can you send me a list of other chores you have that I can do for you at the same time?

Your response was totally uncalled for. You were called out for posting a "teaser" thread without providing a link to the content or sharing anything about what exactly your "eureka" moment was about. How about telling us what it was about the Patrick Reid chipping segment that helped you (instead of posting a wise-Word not allowed comment)?

You're the one talking about improving your chipping, but said absolutely nothing about what you did to improve your chipping. You told us nothing about what it was that Patrick Reed did to help your game. And when someone asks you tell them to check google or the Sky website.

Why bother starting this thread if you just tell people to go google his interview?

Your response was totally uncalled for. You were called out for posting a "teaser" thread without providing a link to the content or sharing anything about what exactly your "eureka" moment was about. How about telling us what it was about the Patrick Reid chipping segment that helped you (instead of posting a wise-Word not allowed comment)?

OP, do you really not understand the backlash? You posted possibly the most vague statement imaginable, people want details, and all you’re saying is “SKY Sports broadcast”. Can you at least tell us what about Patrick’s chipping is an eye opener? Which part you watched and from what round? Anything at all. We honestly don’t even know if there was a segment of him demonstrating his technique, or if you were just watching him during the course of whatever round he was playing.

Do you really not see why people are confused?

Former professional golfer. Current amateur human being. Reforming club addict.

Gotta love these teaser threads where someone tells you he's had a eureka moment based on a video that he doesn't post. Sheesh!!

OP, do you really not understand the backlash? You posted possibly the most vague statement imaginable, people want details, and all you're saying is "SKY Sports broadcast". Can you at least tell us what about Patrick's chipping is an eye opener? Which part you watched and from what round? Anything at all. We honestly don't even know if there was a segment of him demonstrating his technique, or if you were just watching him during the course of whatever round he was playing.

Do you really not see why people are confused?

its all in the OP and other posts- its really not hard to understand especially if English is your mother tongue- I do see why you are confused though