Cameron1st of 500 Kombi-S, California Monterey, Cameron 5MBS, Bettinardi Studio Stock #16, Odyssey

Many items for sale tonight. I will accept Pay Pal payments to [email protected] Please email me at [email protected] or PM me with questions. Discounts given if multiple items are purchased. Prices listed including shipping to the Continental United States. Please ask for a quote to other destinations. I will ship either US Priority Mail or FedEx Ground. I will ship either same day or next day payment is received.

1.) Brand new, Scotty Cameron 5MBS Limited, 34" with headcover and original grip. Putter has never been used - $750.00 shipped.

2.) Brand new, plastic on head and grip, 35", Bettinardi Limited TIKI putter with TIKI headcover, never used - $650.00 shipped - SOLD.

3.) Brand new, plastic on grip, Scotty Cameron 1st of 500, California Monterey 34", 1st of 500 matching head cover - $395.00 shipped.

4.) Mint condition, Scotty Cameron 33.5", 1st of 500 Kombi S with matching 1st of 500 head cover. Used for less than 5 rounds - $285.00 shipped.

5.) Brand new, plastic on head, 33" Rife Vault 002 Ranger putter with matching head cover - $165.00 shipped

6.) Brand new, uncut and ungripped, Bettinardi Studio Stock #16. I will ship uncut with the grip in the box or I can cut to length and grip. Grip will be a stock Bettinardi, matching head cover - $240.00 shipped.

7.) Mint condition, 35" Odyssey Lucky 777 Crank Neck Model with the matching head cover and weight kit. The putter has an Odyssey oversize grip on but I will also ship the stock grip as well - $495.00 shipped.

8 and 9. ) Brand new, uncut and ungripped, Bettinardi H2 Cashmere wedges, 54.10 and 58.10. Wedges are shafted with DG Spinner steel shafts. I can ship unut with grips in box or cut to length and grip with standard grips. Would like to sell as a pair only - $230.00 shipped.

10.) MINT CONDITION, PING I200 Irons, 4-PW, UW. 4-PW are red dot and matching serial numbers and UW wedge was a blue dot but bent to red dot and different serial number. Blue dot color removed. I recently reshafted the set with KB C Taper Stiff shafts and Iomic 2.3 +5 White grips. Irons were built off a 38.5" 5 iron and swingweights are D2 swingweights for 4- 7 irons and D3 swingweights for 8-UW. Awesome set of irons but I am moving in a different direction so these must go - $675.00 shipped. - SOLD

Feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...