APPLY: Aldila Synergy Blue Testing! 5 Members Wanted. Apply here.

• What’s in your current bag? Epic 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple 65 X tipped .5"
  • What is your current handicap? 4.0
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Haddonfield, NJ USA
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway Epic 10.5*
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes.
  • Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 60 TX
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). No tipping / Callaway adapter
  • Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft - Compare to Oban Kiyoshi Purple 65X, Devotion 7X, AD DI 7X, T1100 75X... range and on course.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• What’s in your current bag? - Ping G400 10.5 HZRDUS T1100 65 6.5. Ping G400 Stretch GD AD TP 7X, Titleist 816 H2 19 Diamana D+ 90X, PXG 0311T 4 to PW Project X LZ 6.5, Vokey SM6 Raw 50/54/58, Toulon Indianapolis

• What is your current handicap? - Around 3-5ish I think

• Where are you located (City, State, Country)? - Omaha, NE USA

• What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? - Ping G400 10.5

• If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. - Yes

• Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? - 60 TX

• Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). - Untipped, but long enough I can tip it after initial testing as needed. Ping G400 adapter

• Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft - I play the same course every single day (assuming the temperature is above 30 degrees F and it's not flooding/lightning) I know exactly where my average drive will land and roll out to, and where a miss will go (where my pulled shots end up, where my fade ends up, where a slice will end up, where a hook will land, etc etc) I also know where I'm more likely to leave the face open/closed based on the holes terrain, or unconsciously change my swing for fear of trouble on particular holes. Since I have this information, I can test new shafts and know how they compare fairly quickly. I would do a lot of on course testing, and I would be able to compare head to head on several holes (hit 3 balls with one shaft, hit 3 with the other shaft, 3 with the first shaft again, 3 with the second shaft again) I think on course data/testing is best, but I would also be playing the shaft in a simulator, so I could compare all the numbers of the driver shafts I own (Project X HZRDUS T1100 65 6.5, HZRDUS Black 63 6.5, Graphite Design AD TP 6x, Diamana BF 60 X, Fujikura Atmos Blue 6X, a few others)

Stealth 2+ 10.5 - Ventus Black 6X

Cobra Aerojet LS 14.5 - Kaili Blue 70 TX
PXG 0311X Gen 4 - Ventus HB 10TX

PXG 0311P Gen 3- 4 iron - HZRDUS Red 105 X
PXG 0311P Gen 3 - 5 to PW - Nippon 125 X
Vokey SM9 Raw - 50F

Vokey SM9 Raw - 54S

Vokey Raw - 60K Low Bounce

Scotty Cameron X5R Flow Neck Torched Finish

• What’s in your current bag?:Callaway GBB Epic 8° - Aldila SYNERGY Graphene Tour PROTO 65 TX (44.5", Animal Style, D4)
    Callaway GBB Epic 14.5° - Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 Stiff (42.5", D3)
    Callaway Big Bertha OS 18° - Project X HZRDUS Black Hybrid 85 6.0 (D2)
    Callaway Epic 22° - Graphite Design Tour AD DI Hybrid 85 Stiff
    PXG 0311T 5-PW - Nippon N.S. PRO Modus3 Tour 120 Stiff (+0.5", 1.0° Strong, 2.0° Upright)
    Vokey SM6 Raw 50.08°F - Nippon N.S. PRO Modus3 Tour 120 Stiff (+0.5", 1.0° Upright)
    Vokey SM6 Raw 55.09°S - Nippon N.S. PRO Modus3 Tour 120 Stiff (+0.5", 1.0° Upright)
    Vokey SM6 Raw 60.08°M - Nippon N.S. PRO Modus3 Tour 120 Stiff (+0.5", 1.0° Upright)
    Scotty Cameron Circle T Masterful Tour Rat I SSS - 34", 350 grams
  • What is your current handicap?: 15
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)?: Stamford, CT, USA
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in?: Taylormade M1 440
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.: Yes.
  • Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)?: 60TX, playing 44.5"
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable).: Unitpped, Taylormade Adapter.
  • Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft: Test on course as well as on Trackamn versus other shafts. I am a high spin player and am loving the Proto version and would love to see how this stacks up!

• What’s in your current bag? Callaway Epic w/ Oban Tour Limited 60 X
  • What is your current handicap? 0.3
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Milwaukee, WI
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway Epic 9*
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes and yes
  • Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 60g TX
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). No tipping, 44.5" playing length, Callaway adapter
  • Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft. Looking to be travelling/playing quite a bit this winter, so most of the testing would be on course head to head for feel, ball flight, distance, and dispersion. Would like to get on a monitor as well if possible.

Thanks for the opportunity!

- What’s in your current bag? Ping i200 irons, Glide 2.0 wedges, Ping G Hybrid, TM M2 Tour 3 metal, Callaway Epic SZ 9 degree driver w/Kuro Kage Black 60X, Palmer putter

- What is your current handicap? 2

- Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Columbus, NJ, USA

- What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway Epic SZ

- If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes!

- Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)?

Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). 60 TX no tipping

- Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft. On course, at range, and on Trackman at my club

USGA Index: ~0

[b]WITB[/b]:
Ping G410 LST 9 degree - Tour AD IZ 6x
Ping G410 LST - Fujikura Pro TourSpec 73 
Kasco K2K 33 - Fujikura Pro TourSpec 73 
Callaway RazrX Tour 4h - Tour 95 shaft
Ping i200 5-UW (2 flat) - Nippon Modus 105X
Taylormade HiToe 54 (bent to 55 & 2 flat)
Taylormade HiToe 64 (Bent to 62 & 2 flat)
Palmer AP30R putter (circa 1960s)
Taylormade TP5X Ball

Another awesome giveaway!

• What’s in your current bag?
    • Titleist 917D2 8.5* -Tensei CK Pro White 60
    • Titleist 917F2 13.5* - Diamana S+ Ltd 70
    • Titleist 716TMB 3i, 4i - Nippon Modus 120
    • Titleist 716CB 5-PW - Nippon Modus 120
    • Hogan TK15 49, 55 - KBS Wedge Black
    • Edel Deschutes

[*]What is your current handicap?

[*]Where are you located (City, State, Country)?

• Yorba Linda, CA, USA

[*]What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in?

• Titleist 917D2

[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.

• YES!

[*]Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)?

• 60g TX

[*]Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable).

• No tipping

[*]Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft

• My approach to testing shafts is to first gather some data on a launch monitor followed by on-course performance. In addition to validating data, the on-course testing is where I find small nuances in feel to become more pronounced. I usually bring along one or two other shafts as a baseline or reference. In this case, it would be the Tensei Pro White and Diamana D+ Ltd as I already have them with the Titleist shaft adapter.

917 D2 8.50* - Tensei CK Pro White 60
917 F2 13.5* - Rogue Max 70
816 H2 19.0* - D+ Plus 90
716 T-MB (3i, 4i) - Modus 120
716 CB (5-PW) - Modus 120
Hogan TK15 - 49, 55
Edel Deschutes

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1457364-pitchinwedges-witb/page__p__15152218#entry15152218"][color=#0000ff][b]Photo WITB[/b][/color][/url]

• What’s in your current bag? 910 d3, 910 fd 3 wood, ping i20 17 and 20 hybrids, mp64 irons, vokey wedges, SC golo putter.
  • What is your current handicap? +0.1
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? kansas city, mo, usa
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? titleist 910 D3
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. yes, can certainly do, plan to play through the winter.
  • Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 60 tx
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). If you could soft step it once that would be ideal.
  • Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I would do a head to head comparison of the synergy shaft against mine. I'd hit a couple off each tee for several rounds (play twilight golf when course is slow!) and compare the ball flight, workability, carry, roll, and of course, overall distance.

WITB:

17' M2 9.5 Mitsubishi D+ TX

17' M2 15 Graphite Design AD DI 8x

Dynacraft 18 Driving iron w/ Oban Prototype Shaft

4-pw Mizuno MP-18 with Nippon Modus 120TX

Vokey 50f,54f, 58 low bounce K

Current Handicap 3

Will install in M2 Driver and I would also probably try it in an Adams 3 wood head that accepts the TM adapter as well.

I agree to participate in the thread and provide pics a long with a thorough review of the shaft.

I would like a 80TX shaft tipped .5" with a TM adapter. No need to grip or butt trim.

I would test this against my current gamer as well as similar shafts I have laying around both on course and on flight scope which I have access to.

• What’s in your current bag? '17 TM M1 w/ GD-GP6TX / '16 M2 3HL w/ adila rogue 70x / MP18 MB 3-PW w/ modus 130x / t7 wedges w/ modus 130x
  • What is your current handicap? 7
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? SLC, UTAH
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? '17 TM M1 10.5*
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes, I have before and would be more than happy to contribute to this thread with everything needed for other membersto get an idea of this shaft and if its a good fit for them.
  • Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 80tx
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Play at 45.25' installed in my TM driver. Standard tipping designated by manufacture
  • Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft I would get a base line for my driver stats on launch conditions, height, spin rate, distance, consistency, and then compare that to the new shaft on a launch monitor at my local indoor sim that I have a membership to.

What’s in your current bag?

TM M1 460 8* tour issue head ATMOS black 7x tipped 1.25"

TM M2 tour 13.5 tour issue 3wood ATMOS 8tx tipped 2"

TMB 2 iron

2014 TM MBs (all irons are 2* upright and 2* strong w/ C-Taper 130g)

Vokey 52* and 58*

What is your current handicap? +2.1

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Saint Helena, California, USA

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in?

2017 TM M1 460 8* loft

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? Yes of course

We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.

Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)?

70tx playing length 45.75"

Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable).

Tipped 1.5"

Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft

I would test the shaft against my ATMOS black and my Speeder 757 on trackman indoors and/or outdoors looking at effects on the numbers (spin/launch/carry/dispersion compared against swing speed/path/face to account for swing faults/changes) as well as subjective descriptions of feel, looks, and ball flights. As much as the numbers matter I feel like if you can't look down at the thing or it feels terrible it won't end up staying in the bag.

What’s in your current bag? - Ping g400 lst (8.0), Ping g400 5w (16.5), Miura baby blades 4-pw, mack daddy 54,60,64, Nike Proto putter.

What is your current handicap? - 3.4

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? - Tampa, FL

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? -g400 lst driver.

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. - Yes, absolutely.

Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? - 60tx

Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). - Tipped 1/2 inch ping adapter.

Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft - I would take this shaft along with a black mamba 80tx, gd bb7x, and tensei white pro tx and compare them in the same head using tp5x balls on trackman. All info would be posted. I would then compare the Synergy to each of the listed shafts on the course one at a time and post a review for each of the 1vs1 sessions.

I’m not going to beat around the bush, I’ve been trying to get my hands on a synergy shaft in tx for awhile with absolutely no luck. I’m having the best driving experience with the black mamba and I’m dying to get my hands on the synergy. I hope I’m one of the lucky ones either way thanks for providing us with this opportunity!

Edited for grammar error.

G400 lst digital loft at 9 playing at 8
G400 3w. Xtorsion Black 80tx
G400 5w. Ad-di 8x
20 and 24 ft worth hi
5-pw Miura BB with x100 ti
60 mack daddy forged
Nike 006 proto

SLDR Attas 5 GoGo

What is your current handicap?

Where are you located (City, State, Country)?

Boise ID

My SLDR, 8.5 degrees

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.

Absolutely

Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)?

60 tx

Standard with TM adapter.

Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I'm a real world person more than an obsessive numbers person. I would hit it back and fourth with my current shaft at the range and on the course. Feel and spin are my two areas of focus.

Taylormade Sim 9° (set to 7°) - Fuji 53k X 

Cobra Rad Speed Tour 5 Wood 16° - Speeder 757 Evo TS X

Mizuno MP Fli Hi 18° - C Taper 125 S+
Mizuno MP Fli Hi 23° - C Taper 120 S
Srixon z785 5-PW - KBS TourV X

Cleveland ZipCore 50° - Tour S400
Ping Glide Pro Forged 54°/ Eye Toe 59°  - Tour S400
Seemore mFGP2 
Podcast - "Rough Fairways - A Journey to the PGA Tour" available on Spotify - Pandora - Apple

What's in your current bag? 2016 TM M2, 917 F2, 818 H2, 718 AP2, Vokey SM6, Odyssey O-Works 7S

What is your current handicap? 8.8

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? St Petersburg, FL USA

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 2016 TaylorMade M2 9.5

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely!

Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 60TX

Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). No tipping with Titleist adapter to play at 44.75"

Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft. First of all, I want to say that I have been a huge Aldila fan. The ATX and Rogue lines were outstanding. I feel like they kind of fell off the map for a couple of years from a marketing standpoint but it's good to see them back. I have access to a SkyTrak launch monitor at anytime that I want to use it and can get the cold, hard data to share with the community. I have two other TX flex shafts for my Titleist driver and will compare the Synergy to the Diamana White TX and the Kuro Kage Dual Core TX. While launch monitor figures are great and all, I will also get on course data so people can ssee how the shaft performs in real world conditions. Fingers crossed for this one!

TSR3 TSi3 3 Wood | 915H 18 |  T150 4-PW Vokey SM9  50, 54, 58 |  Ping PLD Anser 2D

2017 M1 460 with Tour AD BB6x

Taylormade Aeroburner 3 wood

Taylormade m1 hybrid

714 AP2 irons - x100

Nike engage wedges

What is your current handicap?

Where are you located (City, State, Country)?

Buffalo, NY

2017 Taylormade M1 460 10.5

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.

Yes

60 gram range if low spin, low launch profile. 70 gram range if it’s a higher launching profile

Half inch tipping with Taylormade adapter

Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft

I test shafts by first going to the range to compare launch and feel between my current gamer and the new shaft, then get time on a TrackMan to see the numbers between the shafts. Lastly, I take it to the course to verify what the launch monitor spits out is the same on the course

Stealth 2+ 9* - Ventus TR Blue 6x
Taylormade Stealth 2+ 15* - Ventus TR Blue 7x
Taylormade Stealth UDI 3 iron - X100
Taylormade P770 4-5 iron - X100

Taylormade P7MC 6-pw - X100
Taylormade MG3 - 50 SB, 56 SB, 60 LB
Taylormade Juno TP long neck

Custom 1/1 Rory Nike Oven proto 006, Oven Method Matter B2/01

• What’s in your current bag? - TM 2017 M2 9.5, Titleist 915f 16.5, Srixon U Z65 3i, Titleist 716 CB 4-P, SM6 50, 54, 58, Cameron Kombi S

• What is your current handicap? - 8.3

• Where are you located (City, State, Country)? - Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

• What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? - TM M2 2017 9.5, standard setting

• If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. - 100%

• Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? - 60TX, 45" playing length
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). - TM Adapter, no tipping

• Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft - I would compare it, in the same head, along with a number of my other go-to shafts, including HZRDUS Yellow, Oban Kiyoshi Black, Diamana Whiteboard and UST Elements Platinum. I would focus on looks, feel, and I would collect lots of data using Trackman.

Ping $430 LST | Ping Tour 2.0 65 
Titleist TSr2 4w | Graphite Design Tour AD DI 8
Titleist TSr3 4h | Project X Even Flow White 100
PING i210 4-U | TT DG 120 S300
Vokey SM9 54.12D, 60.12D | TT DG S300
Scotty Cameron MonoBlok 6

What’s in your current bag? Ping G400 lst 8.5 gd gp 6x 2017 m2 hzrdus red 6.5 mizuno mp18 flihi px Lz 6.5 2i Nike Vapor Fly pro 4,5 vapor pro 6-p modus 120x Nike vr pro forged 50, mizuno t4 54 Nike engage 58ds x100

What is your current handicap? 15

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Santa Clara ca USA

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Ping G400 LST

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? Yes

We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.

Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 60tx

Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). G400 adapter graphics set to +.6*

Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft. Luckily I am in California where it’s still in the high 60s and low 70s so I can get on the course to see how the shaft in the real world compared to my current and I can borrow time on a monitor to get dry numbers. Almost a la crossfield style

• What’s in your current bag? - TM 2016 M2 Driver, TM 2016 M2 3HL Wood, TM 2016 M1 5 Wood, TM M2 Tour Irons, Cleveland RTX-3 46/50/54/58 Wedges, Spider Tour Black Putter

• What is your current handicap? - 9.4

• Where are you located (City, State, Country)? - Torrington, CT, USA

• What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? - Taylormade M2 460 10.5* driver.

• If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. - Yes, absolutely.

• Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? - Stiff flex, 60 gram shaft

• Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). - Just a TM M1/M2 adapter

• Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft - I would test this shaft against my current gamer, the Kuro Kage Silver TiNi 60g Stiff. I would hit a series of balls with each and get some data on both to distance, compare peak height, launch angle, side spin, back spin, and all other. I would note feel and looks on the shaft as well to report back here to all other GolfWrx members. Depending on the testing timeline, I will be in FL for a winter golf trip and could get plenty of on course time with both shafts if selected.

Thanks for the great opportunity.

• What’s in your current bag? Taylormade SLDR Aldila Blue 70tx
  • What is your current handicap? 2.8
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Alma Ga USA
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Taylormade SLDR 9*
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes!
  • Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 70TX
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). None
  • Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I would put this shaf through numerous tests to allow it o showcase it's abilities. I have a numerous amount of shots I have to hit with a driver when needed at my home course. I have to hit anything from a straight ball, slight fade or draw, super high cut, and hard hook. I would test this shaft out versus my gamer now in terms of feel, flight, spin, and accuracy.

• What’s in your current bag? Ping G400 LS 8.5 with Atmos Black Tour Spec 60X tipped 1"
  • What is your current handicap? 0.8
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? San Diego, Ca
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Ping G400 LS
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes absolutely
  • Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 60TX
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). untipped Ping adapter
  • Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I will test with Flightscope and on course testing. I will do side by side testing with this and my currect shafts Atmos Black 60X and Rogue Silver 125MSI 60TX

Callaway Mavrik SZ 9* set to 8* UST Mamiya LINQ Purple 7F5
Callaway Epic Flash 15* set to 14* UST V2 Tour 8F5
Ben Hogan FT Worth Hi 18* UST Recoil Prototype 110F5 2* Flat
Srixon 785/Z Forged DGTI X100 2* Flat
Vokey SM8 Black 50/56/62 DGTI Onyx X100/S400 2* Flat
EVNROLL ER7/Scotty Cameron Newport2 Buttonback both have Stability Shafts and P2 Aware Tour Grips
Snell MTB-X

• What’s in your current bag? Ping G 10.5* Matrix Ozik HD7 -2", Cally 816 16* 4w, Mizuno JPX 900 19*h, 22*h, TM MCG-B 4-AW, Cleveland CBX 56*, TM Spider Tour Black
  • What is your current handicap? 20.2
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Albuquerque, NM ,USA
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Ping G 10.5*
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Of course!
  • Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 70TX
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Ping G/G400 Adapter no tipping
  • Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I would do comparison testing with existing equipment. Comparisons to Matrix Ozik HD7 and Ping Tour 65 Stiff shafts. Testing performed at driving range, indoor hitting range, and out on the course.

• What’s in your current bag? TM M1 430 Mitsubishi Kai'li 70 X
  • What is your current handicap? 1.9
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Pittsburgh, Pa
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? TM M1 430
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YES
  • Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 70G X-Stiff and to play 44.25 inchs in total length with Driver head.
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). TM M1 Adapter
  • Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft I would take both this shaft and my gamer to the range to start with, get the comparison feel and distance with them. I would report this to the group. I would also take them to local range that has trackman, i would get my numbers from both shafts to share the comparison with the group. I would then play golf with both. play 9 holes with one shaft and 9 with the other shaft. Then play the next switching the 9 holes to compare placement and feel. I would do this as long as needed to give as much detail for the group.

TM SIM2 Max 10.5 UST V 2 
TM SIM Max 15 UST V2 66g
TM Stealth HL 17 Aldila RIP Alpha 6
TM Stealth UDI 19 UST V2
TM Stealth UDI 23 UST v2 
TM P790 6-PW Nippon Modus 3 105
TM MG 3 Black 50 Nippon Modus Tour WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 54 Nippon Pro WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 58 Nippon Pro Modus 105 T
TM TP Hydro Blast Bandon 3

• What’s in your current bag? 2016 M1 9.5° w/ Aldila Phene'd 60TX
  • What is your current handicap? 3.4
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? West Melbourne, FL, USA
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 2017 M1 8.5°
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes, as always. What WRX is about!
  • Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? Want to compare Retail Synergy 60TX to Phene'd 60TX proto (Or would be open to trying an 80TX for a 3W if possible.)
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Untipped for driver, 1" tipped for 3WD both w/ TM M1 adapter.
  • Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft - I'd take it out head to head against my gamer with the Phene'd. Probably swap heads and try the different combinations. I live in Florida so we golf 365 days a year when its dry. Wouldn't mind testing on a LM at the PGA show in January if possible too.

:idhitit:

TaylorMade Qi10 LS 9° w/ PX HZRDUS Gen4 Black 75 6.0

TaylorMade SIM ROCKET 14.5° w/ PX Handcrafted EvenFlow Black 75 6.5

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Rescue 3-19° w/ PX RDX Smoke 90 6.5

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Rescue 4-22° w/ PX RDX Smoke 90 6.5

Srixon ZU85 5 26° w/ PX RDX Smoke 100 6.5

Srixon ZX7 6-PW w/ Nippon Modus Tour125 X

Cleveland 588 RTX 52° w/ Nippon Modus Prototype C10 S
Srixon WG-706 56° w/ Nippon Modus Prototype C10 S
Scotty Cameron SSS Circle T Newport Beach w/ UST Frequency Filter

• What’s in your current bag? Nike Vapor Fly Pro 9.5* - Aldila Rogue Silver 70X
  • What is your current handicap? 2.2
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Royal Oak, MI
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Nike Vapor Fly Pro 9.5*
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? Absolutely!
  • Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 70g
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). No Tipping, If you have a Nike Flexloft to put in it great, if not i can put one in
  • Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft. Would compare numbers via GC2 with my current games, as well as actually range and course play to get a true feel for the visual results of the shaft

• What’s in your current bag? Tensei Blue 60 stiff, but probably can bag the X easily.
  • What is your current handicap? About 18
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Bedminster, NJ, USA
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 2016 M2
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes.
  • Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 60 X
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Standard length, ie NO tipping at all.
  • Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft. Would test indoors on launch monitor head to head against current shaft. I also have a 60TX Aldila proto and a 70XS Red Tie to compare directly with.

Awesome opportunity here, Thanks! Aldila and GolfWRX.

§ What’s in your current bag?

Callaway Epic SZ / Aldila Xtorsion Black Mamba 60

§ What is your current handicap?

§ Where are you located (City, State, Country)?

Cabot, AR, U.S of A

§ What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in?

Callaway Epic SZ / 9.0

§ If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.

Hell to the yes

§ Desired
weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)?

60TX

§ Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable).

NO tipping, Callaway adapter

§ Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft

Range and on course testing with my Mevo. Plenty of range time w/ launch monitor numbers. I also like to bring my Mevo onto the course with me and get numbers using real balls that I game, on holes that I know where well struck and poorly struck shots would end up. And of course, plenty of full 18 hole rounds. The shaft will be tested against my current gamer, Xtorsion Black, Atmos Black, and Xphlexxx Agera.

• What’s in your current bag? TM M1 440 9.5 Kuro Kage Dual Core 70 TX tipped 1/2"
  • What is your current handicap? 8
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Wichita, KS
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 2017 M1 440
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YES
  • Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 70 TX
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). 1" TM 2017 M1 adapter
  • Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft. Range time (weather permitting), Indoor analysis with either Flightscope or similar at my local golf shop. Comparing data set against Kuro Kage vs Synergy Blue.

TM '17 M1 440 9.5° Diamana Tensei White 70TX
TM '17 M1 15° Rombax P95x
TM '17 M1 18° Accra Tour Zx 4100
Callaway Apex '19 20° Hybrid HZRDUS Black 105x
Callaway RAZR X Forged 5-6, MB 7-PW KBS C-Taper 130 X
SM7 Jet Black 52F, TVD 56K, SM6 Jet Black 60K DG Black Onyx S400
Odyssey O-Works Black Jailbird Mini S Flat Cat Tak Svelte

• What’s in your current bag? Callaway Epic 9* with ATMOS 6X 44",

Gamer: Callaway Epic SubZero, 9* Fujikura Limited Edition 17/150 "Masters" ATMOS 6X, finished length 44.25"

Mizuno FliHI 2 iron bent 1* strong, C-Taper Lite stiff shaft

Taylormade UDI 2 iron, 18* KBS C-Taper Lite stiff shaft

Ping 2012 Anser 4-PW KBS Tour 120 stiff shafts, soft stepped once with ProSoft inserts, MCC+4 grips

Cleveland RTX 3.0 Cavity Back 50* wedge

Cleveland RTX 3.0 Cavity Back 52* wedge

Nike Engage Toe Sweep 56* wedge

Directed Force Reno Putter

Srixon XV4 Yellow 2015 / XV5 Yellow 2017

• What is your current handicap? 8
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Los Angeles, CA
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway Epic 9* (set Draw, -1), ATMOS Limited "Masters" 6X, 44.25"
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Definitely.
  • Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 60 TX
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable): No tipping, Callaway optifit adapter. I do request no installation of the adapter as I want to FLO the shaft before the build and will install myself.
  • Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft: Baseline will be the ATMOS shaft, one of the best shafts I have ever hit. I will say I am not a fan of any Aldila shaft so I come from ZERO fan boy point of view, if anything, probably from the opposite. So if its as good as Aldila rave about it, it should knock out my ATMOS. My emphasis will be for feel and dispersion since the ATMOS is a very low launch and spin shaft and so is the Synerg and I have 2 Epic heads - Sub Zero and GBB to test the shafts. While I will provide LM numbers, I am more focused on the on-course where drives count the most and I have a course I am very, vary familiar with and know where the balls should be.

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

• What’s in your current bag? Cobra King LTD Black 10.5 Kurokage Silver Dual-Core TiNi 60 TX 45" tipped 1"
  • What is your current handicap? 13
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Orlando, FL, USA
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Cobra King LTD Black / 10.5
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes, most definitely.
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Untipped and Cobra LTD adapter with 10.5 loft playing at 45"
  • Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft. First, I would compare it to my current setup in two different situations.(at the range and on the course.) I would compare them in 3 different categories: Looks, Feel, and Performance. After the initial testing against my current set-up, I would like to further investigate and test with different Cobra heads that I have (Bio Cell, Bio Cell +, Bio Cell Pro, and King F6+) Also I can compare it to other shafts that I have.

Driver: Titleist TSr3 9° (Setting A1) - Mitsubishi Chemical TENSEI 1K Pro White 60, 45" Elite Y360°S

3 Wood: TaylorMade Stealth Plus 15° - Mitsubishi Chemical Diamana DF 70, 43" / Elite Y360°S

5 Wood: TaylorMade SIM 19° - Mitsubishi Chemical TENSEI AV RAW - White 85, 42" Elite Y360°S

Hybrid: Cobra KING F7 Hybrid 17.5° - Graphite Design Tour AD DI Hybrid 85, 41" / Elite Y360°S

Driving Iron: Srixon ZX UT 18°, 40" - Graphite Design Tour AD DI Hybrid 95, 39.75" / Elite Y360°S

Iron: 2022 KYOEI KK MB 4~PW - Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issue / Golf Pride CPX / BB&F Thunderclap Ferrule

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM8 52° F Grind 12°, SM9 WedgeWorks 60° K Grind 6° - Dynamic Gold Tour Issue / Elite Y360°S / BB&F Fire & Ice Ferrule

Putter: Bettinardi BB-1F - 33.50" / KBS CT Tour Putter Shaft / Bettinardi Deep Etched Putter Grip

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x 

Bag: Vessel Player III DXR Stand   Glove: JAMA Glove