APPLY: Aldila Synergy Blue Testing! 5 Members Wanted. Apply here.

What’s in your current bag? Ping G400 LST w/ Handcrafted hzrdus yellow 6.5 76 grams

What is your current handicap? 9

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Cincinnati, OH

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Ping G400 LST 8.5

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely

Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 70 grams and x flex

Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). STD tipping and ping adapter

Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft. Would approach this shaft with both a comparison to what i am currently using now against new. Ideally using outdoor conditions and indoor with a simulator preferably trackman.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• What’s in your current bag? EPIC SZ 9 set at -1N Diamana D+ 70X
  • What is your current handicap? 5.8
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Vancouver, BC, Canada
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? EPIC SZ
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. yessir!
  • Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 70TX
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). EPIC RH, green dot if ya got one!
  • Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft? Currently have a couple shafts for this to go up against (D+ noted above and a Matrix Black Reign GT 70T in X) on a foresight with my gamer ball the Srixon XV, could also see what happens with a TP5x. Not to suitable outside here in BC, so when the sun comes around and warms us up another round of on course testing would resume!

Driver - cobra f7

HCP is 14

Local - wilson NC

Driver going in - cobra f7 and f8 when they are available

yes i will participate and update, high res photos

60 tx

Tipping - no tipping

Adapter - cobra

Testing will be on course and range against shafts i have bought and tried, deus tour matrix, px blueeven flow , ust attas 6 star, stock fujikura, kura kage double silver, currently graphite design m7

What’s in your current bag? TM 440 M1 Tensei Pro Orange 70TX, M2 Tour 15deg KKXT 80TX

What is your current handicap? 12.7

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? The Woodlands, Texas

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? TM M1 440 9.2deg

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely

Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 80TX

Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Tipped 0.5” with TM adapter

Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I will perform a head to head comparison and upload all the data received from flightscope. If the shaft doesn’t kick my current gamer out of the bag I will then try it out in the 3 wood.

• What’s in your current bag? - TM 2016 M2 460 9.5* Driver, TM M1 2017 3, TM P790 4 ron, TM 770 5-PW PX 6.0, Vokey (50/54/60)

• What is your current handicap? 0.6

• Where are you located (City, State, Country)? - Danville, CA

• What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? - My Taylormade M2 9.5* driver.

• If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. - Yes, absolutely.

• Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? - TX 60

• Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). - Just a TM M1/M2 adapter tipped 1"

• Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft -Hit it first, tweak settings on adapter if needed to fit my desired ball flight, validate what I am seeing on track man and compare #'s against my gamer, go out and play a few rounds with it on the course I normally play etc

Taylormade Qi10 9* HZRDUS 70 6.5

Titleist Tsi2 15* Tensei RAW Blue 75X

Titleist Tsr2 21* Tensei Black 85 TX
Srixon ZX5, ZX7 combo set 4-PW PX 6.0
Titleist SM5 50.12F, SM6 56.14F, 60.08M
Odyssey White Hot OG #7 Stroke Lab
Titleist Pro V1X 2023

• What’s in your current bag? - Titleist 917 9.5* D3 Rogue Silver 70TX, 917 F3 15* AD-DI 7x black, 816 H2 19.5* HZRDUS Hybrid 85X, 714 MB, SM6 wedges

• What is your current handicap? - 0.3

• Where are you located (City, State, Country)? - Middleton, WI

• What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? - Titleist 917 D3 9.5*

• If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. - Absolutely!

• Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? - 70TX

• Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). - Titleist adapter

• Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft - I would take this shaft along with my current and other shafts I have (Rogue 70TX (currently in the bag), Tensei White/Blue 70TX) with me to the range, as well as an indoor launch monitor to see if things both fit my eye with the flight as well as getting numbers to be able to have a comparison to what I am currently have. I would also like to try and take it out to a course, weather permitting obviously, though I will be taking a trip to Arizona early 2018 to see what the actual ball flight looks like on the course.

Thanks for this opportunity!

• What’s in your current bag? Ping G400 LST 8.5° Graphite Design Tour AD TP-6X
  • What is your current handicap? 9.6
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Fuquay Varina, NC, USA
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Ping G400 LST
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes
  • Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 60-TX
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Untipped with Ping G400 adapter
  • Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft - I would compare this on the range, on course and on a LM to current shafts I have on hand which include a DI6x, TP6x, Rogue 110 Black I/O 60-TX

Nothing is safe in my bag!

• What’s in your current bag? TM M1 460 w Kiyoshi White, TEE XCG4 3w, Cobra Biocell 4h, Srixon 745s, Odyssey Black Putter
  • What is your current handicap? 4.8
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Silver Spring, MD
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? TM M1 9.5°
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YES
  • Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 60 TX
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). M1 adaptor, no tipping
  • Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft. Test against current stable of shafts, including Rogue, Kiyoshi and HZRDS. on a launch monitor and on course.

thanks for the opportunity!

TM M5 10.5°
TEE XCG4 3w 15°
Cobra BioCell 3h
Titleist AP3 4-GW

Bstone J15 52°

Cally MD3 58° Tour Grind
Bettinardi Queen Bee #5

What’s in your current bag?Cobra LTD Pro 9.5* Tensei Pro White 70TX proto 44.25"

Under construction

Cobra King Utility Iron 19.5* Hzrdus Black 85X

Titleist 712U 4i PX LZ 6.5 +1/4"

Wilson FG Tour V6 PX LZ 6.5 +1/4"

Vokey SM6 50.12F, 55.07M Raw, TVD M grind 61*, DG TI S400 +1/4"

Odyssey Milled RSX 7 35" Superstroke Flatso 1.0

TM TP5x

What is your current handicap? +1

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Saint Louis, MO USA

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Cobra LTD Pro and new F8+ in January when my order arrives

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes, absolutely. I will take pics with my new iphone X and write and extensive review with my feedback and trackman comparison

Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 70tx. I currently play 70tx in a Tensei Pro white and i play a shorter driver so i lean towards heavier shafts.

Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). 1/2" and Cobra adapter. I can cut to length and install the grip.

Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I would take it to my local range and compare the ball flight window and shot shape tendencies as well as feel and appearance. I would then take it to my local Club Champion and utilize trackman to compare numbers against my Tensei pro white. I like to use my eyes first in the real world hitting balls and then verify my findings with trackman. I dont trust trackman by itself.

• AI Smoke 🔷🔷🔷10.5* Kaili White 60X
  • TM SIM Ti 18.25* - Tensei AV White 2.0 TX
  • TM Stealth 7w 21* - Fuji Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 8s
  • Srixon ZX Utility 23* MMT 105TX HS
  • Srixon ZX7 5-Aw PX LZ 6.5 SS
  • Mizuno T7 55* - PX LZ 6.5
  • TM MG4 60* SBC - DG TI S400
  • Bettinardi Inovai 6.0 2024
  • Tour B XS

• What’s in your current bag? TM M2 10.5, Epic SZ 3 & 5, Nike VR Pro II Hyb 3, VPC 4-PW, Nike Engage 52/58, Odyssey O Works 3T
  • What is your current handicap? 4 and growing
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Rome, GA USA
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? TM M2 10.5
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes
  • Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 60 TX
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Std TM Tipping for M2 adapter
  • Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft I will start by testing it out in my simulator and do some head to head testing with my current shaft (KK Silver Tini 60 Stiff). Then I will head to the range to do the same. Finally, I will do on course testing.

Thanks for the opportunity.

[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M2 10.5 w/KK Silver 60 S [/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M1 3(15) w/KK Black 70 S [/b][/color]
[b][color=#0000ff]TM Rescue 11 3(18) w/NVS Org Next Gen 85 S
Nike VPC 4-PW w/Nippon Modus Tour 120 Stiff[/color][/b]
[color=#000000][b]TM MG2 52 SB and 58 LB w/DGS200  [/b]
[b]TM Spider X Copper [/b][/color]
[b][color=#000000]TM TP5 Pix[/color][/b]

• What’s in your current bag? TaylorMade M2 2016 Driver MRC KK XM 70TX; Titleist 915F Tour AD DI 8X; Titleist 915H AD DI 95X; Miura MB001 Nippon 125X; Miura 51Y 55C Nippon 125X; Miura KM006
  • What is your current handicap? 8
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? San Francisco, CA
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 16' TM M2 9.5
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes!
  • Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 60 TX @ 45 Playing Length
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). 1/2" tipping TM 2 degree Adapter
  • Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft. Testing will occur on course at Presidio Golf Course and TPC Harding. Also have launch monitor range access and can compare against KK XM 70TX and Tour AD TP 6X

What’s in your current bag? 2017 M1 aldila blue 75tx, cobra 3 wood, callaway apex hybrid, Srixon z545 with lbs c taper, scotty putter

What is your current handicap? 4

Where are you located (City, State, Country)?Chester, NJ USA

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in?

Taylor made 2017 M1 8.5*

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing

testing / review thread? Yes I agree

Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 75TX please

Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Tipped 1/2” and Taylor made adapter please

Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft

I would take this shaft along with my gamer and a few others I have to our indoor practice facility at Trump bedminster. We have track man and gc quad. I’d hit 5-10 shots with each shaft as well as a few others. Then I’d take it outside and play a few holes with each shaft and compare all results. Please lmk. Thanks Wyatt

What’s in your current bag? - Callaway Epic w/ Atmos Black 7tx

What is your current handicap? - 4

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Denver, Co

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? - Callaway

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. - yes

Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 60 tx

Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). 1/2” w/ Callaway

Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft - indoor Trackman with numbers for comparison against the current pile of shafts I have, and on course testing also.

What’s in your current bag?

2017 TM M2 9.5* w/ Tensei white TX

What is your current handicap?

Where are you located (City, State, Country)?

Greenville, MI

2017 TM M2 9.5*

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.

Absolutely

Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)?

70g TX

Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable).

TMAG adapter tipped 1/2”

Would test vs current gamer both on the range and at local courses.

Current Bag: ‘17 TM M1 8.5 w/ evenflow Black 75 XS., TM M1 3w 14* Kurt Kate XS, M1 hybrid 19* XS, Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW, volley wedges 50/54/58, Scotty golo 5.

Handicap: 9.0

Driver to install in: ‘17 M1 440

Do you agree to review participation: absolutely! I will provide pictures and video as well.

Desired shaft weight and flex: 70 X Stiff

Tipping instructions: playing length of 44.5” tipped 1” with TM M1 adaptor.

Testing approach: I would start by comparing the shaft to my current gamer shaft as well as a spare R.I.P. NL I have both X Flex. I will to the testing both outdoors on the range and the course as well as on a flight scope GC2 launch monitor I have in the garage. I will post all data from the launch monitor and result from the on course testing. All testing will be done using Kirkland signature balls.(except the range) All balls will be marked to ensure accurate assignment to shaft. All results will be shared.

• What’s in your current bag? I currently game a Titleist 915 D3 9.5 with an MRC Tensei Pro White 60-TX
  • What is your current handicap? I play to about a 7 handicap
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? I am located in Houston, TX
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? I will be installing this in my gamer Titleist 915 D3 9.5 degree
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. I am happy to take high res pictures and participate in the discussion since I'm kind of a shaft-oid!
  • Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? I would prefer either the 60TX or 70TX model as I usually gravitate towards high 60 gram and low 70 gram driver shafts. I play to a standard 45" shaft.
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Since I use an adapter based driver, I typically tip all my shafts 0.5 inches before having my local Club Champion place the OEM Titleist adapters on the shafts
  • Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I would do most testing at my home course and range, Memorial Park Golf Course, as I am very familiar with where my drives commonly end up on this course. And I'm sure the guys at Club Champion wouldn't mind me using their Trackman to get some numbers as well. Curious to see how this stacks up against several high end shafts I've collected over the last couple of years.

Ping G400 LST 10* w/Matrix Reign Black G70T-X
PXG 0311-X Gen4 w/Tensei Pro White 100TX

Srixon ZX 20* w/ACCRA TZ5 100X
Srixon Z745 4-PW w/KBS C-Taper 125S+

Artisan Custom 51*S/55*DS/59*RDS w/DG S400 Tour Issue
Artisan Custom 0820 Mid Mallet *CHAMELEON*

• What’s in your current bag? - Nike VR Pro Ltd. Edition, 8.5 degree, Aldila Rogue Silver 110 MSI X-stiff, Tour Edge Exotics CB Pro Limited Edition 3 wood, 14.5 degree, Fujikura Speeder-stiff, Tour Edge Exotics CNC Forged Irons, 3 - PW, KBS Tour X-stiff, Nike Engage Wedges (52, 56 & 60) with DG S400 shaft, Tour Edge Exotics David Glod Proto V1.1 putter

• What is your current handicap? - 2.3

• Where are you located (City, State, Country)? - London, Ontario, Canada

• What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? - My Nike VR Pro Ltd. Edition

• If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. - Yes, absolutely.

• Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? - Tour stiff (X-stiff if possible), 80g

• Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). - None

• Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft - First thing would be to play a round with my current driver set up, focusing on feel and what a good shot looks like, as well as what the misses are. I would then switch out the shaft and do the exact same thing (taking care to hit similar style of shots, low, high, fade/draw etc. on the same holes). It's winter here, but have several trips coming up to warmer climate where I plan on playing. I would also take the shaft along with my current gamer (Aldila Rogue Silver) and a couple of other shafts I have laying around (Aldila Voodoo, AXE Xcalibur etc.) to a launch monitor and hit 5-10 balls with each shaft and evaluate which shaft gave me the most optimal #s. I would look at numbers after playing on the course though, so as not to try and convince myself of anything before actually playing and focusing on real life performance.

• What’s in your current bag?
    • Callaway GBB Epic Subzero, set to 8*, Aldila Rogue Silver 125 MSI 70TX, playing at 44.5".

[*]What is your current handicap?

[*]Where are you located (City, State, Country)?

• Canton, MI, US

[*]What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in?

• I'd be testing it in my current driver - Callaway GBB Epic Subzero

[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.

• Absolutely

[*]Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)?

• 70 TX

[*]Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable).

• Tipped 1", Callaway GBB Epic adapter

[*]Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft

• As it is winter, it's unlikely I'd be able to test it on the course until February, when I expect to be in California, but I would be able to test on a TrackMan at Miles of Golf in Ypsilanti, and I would also be able to test on a TrackMan simulator. I am about as optimized as I can be in my current setup, so I would do a direct comparison to my current setup, using the same head, and would probably do a comparison across about 20 swings with each shaft. I would be concentrating on how the shafts compare with regard to ball speed, spin, and dispersion predominantly. It would be a fun project to do to help get through the winter. I'm still hitting balls fairly regularly, so my swing is still in decent shape, so I should be able to get pretty consistent results.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Ping G430 LST 9* (set to 7.5*), 45", Fujikura Ventus TR Black 6x
Ping G430 LST 14.5* (set to 13*) Fujikura Ventus Black 7x
Ping G430 Max 18* (set to 17*) Fujikura Ventus Black 8x or Tour Edge CBX Iron-Wood 17* (Black Pearl) Fujikura Ventus HB Blue 9x
Epon AF-306 4i + Epon AF-Tour CB2 5-PW, Nippon Modus 125X
Corey Paul 52*, Nippon Modus 125/Titleist Vokey SM8 58* K-Grind & 62* M-Grind DG S200
Byron Morgan long pipe neck B-17, Brushed Mystic finish, 34" or Byron Morgan long pipe neck beached 007x

What’s in your current bag? Graphite Design Tour AD TP 7X

What is your current handicap? 1 (0.7 index)

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Dallas, TX, USA

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Taylormade M1 440 2017

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes

Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 70 TX

Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft. On course comparison vs current GD Tour AD TP 7X plus several other shafts (Fujikura Motore Speeder 7.3 TS, 6.3 TS, UST Attas G7) as well as launch monitor comparisons at the top fitting service in the Dallas, TX area.

• What’s in your current bag?
  • What is your current handicap?
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)?
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in?
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.
  • Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)?
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable).
  • Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft

• What’s in your current bag? SLDR 430 w/ Speeder 65 in X flex; Bertha Mini Driver 12 w/Kuro Kage Silver TiNi in S flex; Cobra AMP 4w, Mizuno MP-H4 3-PW, Titleist 716 AP2 GW
    Cleveland RTX 56, TaylorMade Itsy Bitsy Red
  • What is your current handicap? 11.8
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? SLDR 430
  • Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 70TX
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Current TM adapter
  • Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft. Comparison test with two other shafts in my SLDR 430 (Speeder 65 and Aldila NV, both X flex). Would include testing based both upon hard measurements (driving range, laser, Trackman) as well as real-world (using landmarks from a course I've played 100s of times). Focus on reliability and overall performance in terms of both distance and dispersion on familiar golf course and range settings.

Callaway Epic SZ, 9*, diamana kai'li 70x @ 44"

Callaway Epic 5w, 18* set to (N, -1), Kuro kage black tini 80x @ 42"

Callaway Alpha 815 hyb, 20*, Kuro Kage black tini 90x @ 41"

Callaway Apex UT, 21*, Aerotech Steelfiber 110CWx

Callaway Apex MB (2018) 4-Pw Aerotech Steelfiber 110CWx,

Callaway Mack Daddy 2/MD2 Tour grind, 52/ 56(TG), Aerotech Steelfiber 110CWx

Odyssey Limited Edition ProType PT82 @37"

What is your current handicap? 4.1

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Long Beach, California, US

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 9* Callaway Epic Sub Zero

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft? YES

Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 70TX

Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). No tipping, and a LHCallaway adapter

Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I have unlimited access to trackman which I will use for launch monitor data against my current set up and 1 or 2 other high end shafts, multiple hi-res cameras to take photos and video of on-course play or range practice for visual ball flight reference, and if need be, get feedback from 1 or 2 players who have similar stats (ss of 110+) like myself.

• 2 weeks later...

• What’s in your current bag? 2016 Taylormade M2 9* with Tensei Pro White 70TX, tour issue 2016 M2 3 wood Tour ADDI 8X, Taylormade 790/770/750 combo set with tour issue 120 X100s, milled Grind 56* and 60* black nickel KBS
  • What is your current handicap? 3
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Chandler, Az
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 2016 M2 stated earlier
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. I fully agree
  • Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 70 TX
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Taylormade Adapter
  • Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft I would test the shaft on a trackman versus various shafts in my possession including the Tensei White, Diamana Whiteboard, Accra Tour Z. And compare the numbers, then play several rounds to see the ball flight on course

TM Stealth 8* HZRDUS Hulk 70TX
TM tour issue 2017 M2 Diamana DF 80TX
Srixon ZX 3 iron Ventus Blue 10X 
Srixon ZX7 Modus 120X
Cleveland Zipcore 52*, 56*, 60* full face DG Tour Issue Spinner
Scotty Cameron Circle T Newport 2 SSS 350

• What’s in your current bag? Ping G400 with Kuro Kage Silver DC Tini 70TX...remainder of my bag is in my signature.
  • What is your current handicap? 2.4
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Florham Park, NJ, USA
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Ping G400
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). currently playing the Silver DC Tini 70TX tipped 1"...I'd assume the same, but willing to defer to those that know better
  • Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft I'd compare this shaft to the Silver DC as well as the Copperhead Black 70TX based on hitting several balls at a driving range with each...switching after 5 balls with each shaft. I'd also get on a launch monitor to get actual numbers for the comparison.

Thank you for the opportunity!!

TaylorMade Stealth 2+ 8* - Tensei White Pro 70TX

Callaway Paradym TD 3 wood (14*) - Kai'Li White 80x (tipped extra 1/2")

Callaway UW 17* - Kai'Li White 90TX

Callaway Mavrik Pro 3 (20*) - Kai'Li White 100TX

Mizuno JPX 900 Tour 5-9 - KBS Tour V 125 S+

Titleist Vokey 46, 50, 55 & 60 - KBS 610

TaylorMade Spider S Platinum Single Bend - KBS CT Tour Matte Black shaft

• What’s in your current bag? JPX 900 Driver, SLDR mini driver, mp18 #3 Flihi, JPX 900 forged irons, Fourteen LE10 wedges, Newport putter
  • What is your current handicap? 8
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)?Fairfax VA
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? JPX 900 8.5
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes!
  • Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 60 TX @ 45 Playing Length
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). JPX adaptor
  • Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft. Testing will happen at a local course, and will also occur indoors on a launch monitor at a local small shop. Would also compare to the results of a Rogue Black, Rogue Silver, Oban Devotion and Oban Kiyoshi.

Thanks!

TSR2  | Original One Mini |Apex UW 19

Nike Vapor Speed 4i | 5-GW T100S Black 

SM8 Black 54* / 60*

Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

WITB

What’s in your current bag? - Callaway Epic 10.5 Driver

What is your current handicap? - 5.6

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? - Powder Springs, GA

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? - Callaway Epic 10.5 driver.

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread?  We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. - Yes, Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? - Stiff flex, 60 gram shaft

Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). -Callaway driver adapter

Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft  - I would test against my current gamer on a launch monitor then do on course testing between them.

Titleist TSR3 9 Tensei 1K 70
Titleist TSR3 3w HZRDUS Blue 

Cobra LTDX max 5w HZRDUS Blue 

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 Tour AD DI
Mizuno Pro 245 5-GW PX IO
Titleist SM9 52f, 58v PX LZ

Scotty MOTO Fastback 1.5 

What’s in your current bag? Ping G400 LST 8.5 with Tensei Pro Orange 70 Stiff

What is your current handicap? 10.5

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Greensboro, NC. USA

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Ping G400 LST 8.5

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? YES. Definitely

Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 70 Stiff

Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Ping adapter with no tipping. Would play the shaft at 45”

Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I would perform a controlled test between this shaft and my Tensei Pro Orange both on the course which I am familiar with and the driving range. I would also work to get valid numbers of both on a launch monitor for concrete data. I would write reviews describing and comparing the shaft in terms of feel, launch, spin, and playability as it relates to me and my swing. The test would also be done with ProV1x and TP5 golf balls providing results from both shafts using the two.

-2016 m2 10.5

-2016 m2 3wood HL 16.5

What is your current handicap?

Where are you located (City, State, Country)?

-Old Bridge, NJ

-2016 m2 10.5

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.

-Absolutely!

Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)?

-60 gram Stiff

-TM M2 adapter

-I’d test it on course using arccos for driving distances and accuracy and at the range using a launch monitor for spin etc. I’d directly compare it to my Aldila Rogue silver with the same specs.

Current Bag- Callaway Epic Sub Zero 9* Kuro Kage Dual Core XM Prototype 70x

Current Handicap- +1

Location- Callahan, Florida (just North of Jacksonville)

Driver I will put in - Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 9*

If selected I would gladly participate in discussions and take pictures, add reviews etc.

I would like a 70tx please.

Callaway Dual Cog, no tipping

I have a TrackMan and would put this shaft through the paces against many high end, exotic shafts. I will be using Callaway Chrome soft x balls outdoors. I also have many opportunities to test it on the course and in tournament conditions.

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond  USTMamiya LIN-Q Blue 6F5
Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond  15*  USTMamiya LIN-Q Red  7F5
Callaway Apex UW 19*  USTMamiya LIN-Q Blue  8F5
Callaway Apex Pro 24*  USTMamiya LIN-Q Black 105F5
Callaway Apex Pro CB 5-11 USTMamiya Recoil Dart V 130 F5
Callaway MD5 Jaws Black 56W, 60LW
Odyssey Toulon Stroke Lab Las Vegas H7
Callaway Chrome Soft X LS

What’s in your current bag? Cobra King LTD w/ Hzrdous 75/ 6.5 black

What is your current handicap? 4.0

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Sacramento, CA USA

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Cobra KingLTD

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? YES!!!

We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.

Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 75TX

Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Cobra

Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I would go to my local club fitter and immediately test this shaft against my current shaft on the launch monitor.

Those would give me a beginning comparison to what to expect on the course. I would then go to my home course and play a round with each shaft to compare distance, accuracy and feel.

Titleist TSi3, 9.0*/ Fujikura Pro 2.0 75 x stiff;
Titleist TSi2 13.5*/ Mitsubishi Tensei AV Black 85 x stiff;
Titleist U505 3 iron/ PX Hzrdus RDX Smoke 90 x stiff:
Cobra Forged Tec 4- PW/ KBS C Taper 120 stiff/ hard stepped once;
Vokey SM9 50*F/TKBS C Taper 120 x stiff;
Vokey SM8 54*D/ TT DG s200;
Vokey Custom Grind 58*T/ TT DG Tour Issue s400;
Scotty Cameron Monterey 35"; Titleist Pro Pro V1