2024 Houston Open WITB Photos ×

APPLY: Aldila Synergy Blue Testing! 5 Members Wanted. Apply here.

• What’s in your current bag? Currently I game the Callaway Epic with the Tensei Orange in a Stiff Shaft

• What is your current handicap? My current handicap is 6.2

• Where are you located (City, State, Country)? I am in West Hills, CA USA- Near Los Angeles

• What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? I will be putting this in my Callaway Epic

• If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes I would definitely participate. I am a Cinematographer and would be glad to provide Hi- Res photos and High Definition video as well if you would like

• Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? I would like to try the 60TX model

• Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). I would need the Callaway Dual Cog adapter for the Epic

• Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I would first take it to the range and hit approximately 10 balls to see how the shaft feels. I would then put the next shots on my launch monitor to see the spin and dispersion. I would then compare it to the numbers I had with my Tensei shaft. I would then take it out to the course and see how it performs in game conditions. I would like to see how it performs in wind, into and with, because my course is windy.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• What’s in your current bag? - TM 2016 M1 460 8.5* Driver, Taylormade Burner 14*, TM P790 4-PW with X1's, Edel Wedges (50/55/60)

• What is your current handicap? - 1.2

• Where are you located (City, State, Country)? - Dallas, TX

• What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? - My Taylormade M1 Driver.

• If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. - Yes, absolutely.

• Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? - X to TX flex, 70-80 gram shaft

• Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). - Just a TM M1/M2 adapter

• Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft - I would approach it as a direct competitor to my Kuro Kage XT 80TX. Would love to see if I can get my spin numbers any lower and would like a shaft that could be more workable. I would hit 15-20 balls on the launch monitor with my current set up and with the new shaft. Following that I would take it to the course to see how it really performs. Would be willing to write a summary of my experience and let you know feel/workability/aesthetics/etc.

Taylormade Stealth+ 8* Hulk TX
Taylormade Sim 4w Tensei Pro White 70TX
Taylormade Sim 2i Nunchuck

Srixon ZX7 4-PW TI DG X1
Taylormade MG3 50, 55* TI DG X1
Wedgeworks 60* Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S4
Goodwood Custom
PV1 Left Dash

• What’s in your current bag? 917 D3 even flow black 7x
  • What is your current handicap? 3
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? indianapolis in
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? titleist 917 d3
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? yes
  • Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 70tx
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). no tipping, titleist adapter
  • Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft - mostly on course testing as that is what really matters, also will compare numbers on launch monitor

TSi3  10* Tour AD VR 7x

TSr2+ 14.5* Tour AD DI 9x

TSi3 20* Hybrid Tour AD DI 115tx

u500 4, t100 5-PW, GW Dynamic Gold x100

SM8 54s, 60d Dynamic Gold s400

Scotty Classic Newport 

• What’s in your current bag? Titleist 915 D2 10.5* Diamana D+ 70
  • What is your current handicap? 2.1
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Bayville, NJ, USA
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Titleist 915 D2
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely! I've always been extremely grateful for the hard work and insight people in previous tests have put in with their reviews and would make sure to put in that same effort if chosen for this round.
  • Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 60 Grams - TX
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). No tipping needed
  • Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I would compare my current gamer to the Synergy, using launch monitor information and personal comparisons. Weather permitting I'll attempt to get some on-course comparison in addition to comparison with some older shafts that I have played previously. I will make sure to be as objective and honest as possible in my comparison.

What’s in your current bag?

Titleist 915 D3 8.5* Diamana Ahina 72X tipped 1" playing 45.5"

What is your current handicap?

Where are you located (City, State, Country)?

Atlanta, GA, USA

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in?

Titleist 915 D3 8.5*

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.

Absolutely!

Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)?

70 TX 45.5" playing length

Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable).

1/2" standard tipping for Titleist SureFit adapter

Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft

I would start with launch monitor testing using my Pro V1x gaming balls then verify those results by playing a round of golf, the front 9 with my current shaft then the back 9 with the Synergy Blue.

915D3 8.5* Aldila Synergy Blue 70TX
915F 15* Diamana B-Series 80X, 18* Grafalloy Epic T90X
716MB 4-PW X100
SM6 52F TVD 56K/60M S400
Bullseye Flange

• What’s in your current bag? Callaway Epic SZ Veylix Rome X
  • What is your current handicap? 1.0
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Fort Worth, TX
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway Epic SZ
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes!
  • Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 70TX
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Callaway Adapter
  • Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft I'll take both my gamer and this shaft out on the course and hit a lot of different drives. Lucky that my home course demands that the ball work both ways and it's slow enough at times that I can l can hit several drives of each tee with the different shafts. Would also be happy to record a video and/or take a lot of pictures.

• What’s in your current bag?
    Ping G 400 LS tec - hzrdus yellow 76g 6.5 tipped 1 inch
  • What is your current handicap?
    5.8 (UK)
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)?
    Manchester, UK
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in?
    Ping G400 LS tec, 8.5 deg
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.
  • Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)?
    70 TX
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable).
    Ping adapter- tip 1 inch- playing length 44.5"
  • Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft
    Initially range testing to describe flight visually. Then GC2 to test spin, ball speed and launch vs the hzrdus.

• What’s in your current bag? Dr- TM M1 9.5 Project X T1100 6.0 65g. 3w TM M1 17 Project X T1100 6.0 75g.
  • What is your current handicap? 5.5
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Saint Paul, MN
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? TM M1 or Callaway Rouge 3w
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely
  • Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 60g TX or 70g TX
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). 60g TX tipped 0.5" with TM adapter or 70g TX Callaway adapter.
  • Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft. Since being in MN I don't have a lot of options for outdoor winter testing close to me. I would plan on doing some Trackman testing to obtain the optimal numbers to coincide with my current driver or 3 wood set up. The T1100 has done a lot for my game reducing my driving SG by 0.974 from the year past. The shaft can feel slightly board like at times, however, I cannot find the correct shaft set up that keeps my spin rate under 2400 consistently without the T1100. From what I've read about this shaft it seems that this would be a better fit for me because there is a bit more reaction in the shaft itself. After finding my optimal numbers I would then head to our states only indoor to outdoor range and see how the shaft would react to golfing the ball. Currently I am scheduled to take a trip to Mrytle Beach this winter, so most likely I would be taking the set-up along with me. There is a great fitter near me and I already planned on testing this shaft thoroughly after its release.

-Callaway Epic SZ 9 Degree, Tensei Pro Orange 70TX

-Callaway Epic SZ 15 Degree, Graphite Design P9003X

-Callaway Epic SZ 18 Degree, Graphite Design P9003X

-Callaway Apex Pro 16 4-9 KBS C Taper 130X

-SM6 48,52,56,60 KBS 610 125

-Byron Morgan DH89

What is your current handicap?

-Sacramento, CA, US

-Callaway Epic SZ 9.0*

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.

-Most Definitely!!!!!

Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)?

-60 TX

-Callaway Dual Cog, no tipping, to play at 45.5” to allow for tipping (typically play 45”) logo down in N -1 setting

-I would start on the range to get a feel for the shaft launch and feel of the shaft along with launch monitor numbers to ensure correct tipping and setup. After basic settings and adjustments are made and launch monitor numbers seem good I would test on course for a couple rounds. From there I would go back to the range and launch monitor to finer tune any adjustment needed and then start the on course testing again. This would repeat untill I felt everything was set correctly. From there I would figure out if this shaft could beat out my current gamer for accuracy playability and distance.

What's in your current bag? Ping G LST 9 Rogue Silver 110 MSI 60 X

What is your current handicap? +1.1

Where are you located? Pittsburgh, PA

I will be installing this in my Ping G

Yes I will provide a review as well as high quality photos

60 TX

No tipping and a ping adapter

I would test this shaft in my current head on a monitor against my current shaft, the Rogue, as well as any other shaft I can get my hands on. Ideally, I would like to take this outside as well, it current winter weather will probably hinder that part. Thank you for the opportunity to enter for this testing!

Current Bag:: 2017 TM M2 9.5 w/ Adila Green Mamba TX,Xhot pro 2 3&5 wds,Srixon 765 irons

Hdcp: 1.0

Where: Gillette, WY USA

Current Driver: 17 TM M2 9.5 w/Aldila Green Mamba TX untipped

Provide Photos:Yes

Desired shaft: 60TX

Adapter: 17 TM m2 no tipping

Testing: Not many launch monitors around, pretty much test everything out on the course! Our wind condition vary quite drastically, calm day 5-10mph(only happens a few times a year), usually in the 10-20mph! Always looking for a shaft that performs well in the wind!!

What’s in your current bag? LH Ping G400 with Aldila NV2k green, Taylormade Rocketbladez with KBS tour

What is your current handicap? 10

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Monroe, MI

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Ping G 400

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes, absolutely

Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? Stiff 60g

None

Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft- since it’s freezing cold here in Michigan, I would test the club and shaft on an indoor simulator. Once the weather warms up, I will go to my local course. Luckily, as a second job (I’m a teacher), I work at a golf course from April-November. You can’t beat free golf and unlimited range!!

M1 440 9.5 with a Diamana W60S Tipped 1"

12 (bad year last year)

Weirton, WV

M3 440 10 Degree

• If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.

Absolutely will provide High Quality Photos of the build & Test

• Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)?

60S

Tipped 1/2" M1 Adapter Graphics facing down in the NU position, 43.75"

I will provide monitor results from a Trackman

I will also provide on course thoughts at 3 Of my local tracks I frequent

As always thanks for the opportunity Aldila & Golf WRX

Taylormade QI10LS 10.5 (@9.5) Fujikura Ventus Velocore Blue 6S (Testing Velocore + 6S)
Taylormade Stealth 2+ 15 (@14.50) Fujikura Motore Speeder 8.1S Tipped .5"
Callaway Apex "21" 19/3H Aldila Rogue Black TS95 Tipped .5"
Taylormade SLDR 4i DGSLS300S
Taylormade P750 7-PW P770 5i-6i DG AMT White S300
Taylormade MG2 52 DGTIS400, MG4TW 56/12 DGTIS400, & Tour Issued MG3 Hi Toe 60/09 DGTIS200 115
Scotty Cameron TeI3 Long Neck Newport 2 34" (34")
Bridgestone Tour B XS (Testing New TP5x)

• What’s in your current bag? Callaway EPIC 10.5*
  • What is your current handicap? 4.4
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Amsterdam, NY, USA
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway EPIC 10.5*
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes.
  • Desired driver shaftweight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? TX60 S
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). No tipping, EPIC adapter, finished playing length 44".
  • Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft? Outdoor driving range, HD Golf indoor simulator, Trackman, compare #'s against my current set-up, and play a couple rounds with it in FL and NY.

Thank you for this opportunity!

Currently swinging a Fujikura Atmos Black 7X.

Current handicap is +2.9.

Located in Benton, AR, USA.

Current driver is a Ping G400 LST 8.5*.

If selected I would post photos in the thread and on my Instagram page. And I would provide my honest thoughts and answer any questions to the best of my ability.

I would ask for a 70 TX installed straight into a Ping driver adapter (no tipping), standard setting,

As for my approach to testing, I would take pictures and provide initial thoughts on the appearance of the shaft. Then I would take it to the driving range/course and give initial thoughts on performance. THEN I would put the shaft on trackman and compare it to my current shaft and provide readers with screenshots of that information in hope of showing what kind of performance one could expect. I would also include videos of me swinging the shaft, so people could see my tempo which might provide more insight.

• What’s in your current bag? ​Titleist 915 D4 Tensei white, M1 2017 Fujikura Pro 73, Titleist 915 F 3Wood mitsubishi, Titleist H1 916 mitsubishi, titleist 916 CB 4-6 Mod 3 120, titleist 916MB 7-9 mod 3 120, titleist vokey 47, 52, 56, 60 black with DGTT x100 black onyx, Cameron and Crown newport putter.
  • What is your current handicap? 0
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)Flemington, NJ USA
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Titleist 915 D4
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. yes
  • Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 60 TX at 44.75"
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). none
  • Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft Course and trackman

Wk

Titleist TSR3 Diamana White Stiff

TM Stealth2 Plus 3, 5Wood Ventus Black TR 7S

Titleist T200U 2 and 3 iron Mitsubishi Tensei Whte 8S 

Titleist T100 4-PW AMTWhite S

Vokey SM10 50, 54, 58  AMT White

Scotty Super Select NP (ordered)

Scotty Tour Rat

PROV1 Left Dash

Epic SZ 9 with tensei orange v2 70

Sz 3wood

Taylormade 750 3-p modus 130x

TM MG 52,56,60

Evnroll or a Xenon

What is your current handicap? 4

Nashville, TN 37204

Depending on when the shaft ships, the epic SZ or whatever I end up with for the season... looking like the M3 or M4?

I can swing that, no problem. I’ll even produce a video, if desired... (with digital audio from a mic!)

Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable)

60 Tx tipped an inch or the 70tx - whatever is needed... TM or Callaway. I can have my fitter put in whatever, I suppose.

Take it up to the Golf Club and hang for the day... look at trackman numbers from various swing types (d1 players, solid ams, hacks like me). Probably leave it with my teacher/fitter until it warms up enough to try and get as much of a consensus about the shaft. I’m a computer nerd, and so I do like me some data!

Once it warms up a bit I’ll absolutely game it, but in the meantime compare it to everything & the kitchen sink.

In short, lots of trackman testing with a range of swing tempos/speeds in the X flex range.

• What’s in your current bag? - Callway GBB Epic 9.0, TM M2 16.5 4W, Titliest 19 and 23 hybrids, Callaway CF16 black 5-PW, Titliest SM6 50, 55, 60

• What is your current handicap? 8

• Where are you located (City, State, Country)? - Fort Wayne IN

• What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? - Callaway GBB Epic

• If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. - I agree, will be my pleasure

• Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? - Stiff flex, 75gram shaft

• Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). - None

• Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft -I use a simulator weekly, so I would start by A/B'ing this shaft against my current driver shaft, an Aldila Rogue Max 75XS. Ultimately, I am hoping for this shaft to continue to help drop my spin numbers. I also spend significant amount of time on the range, and play between 2-4 times a week.

What’s in your current bag? TM M1 440. GD AD DI6.

What is your current handicap? 3.9

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Scottsbluff, NE

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? TM M1 440

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely

Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 60 stiff

Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). TM M1/M2 adaptor

Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft. On my home course where I know where drives are likely to end up.

What’s in your current bag? UST Chrome 65X

What is your current handicap? 9

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Red Deer, Alberta, Canada

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Titleist 915 D4

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely

Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? Synergy Blue 60TX

Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable).Titleist adapter 45 inches installed.

Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft. Would have to be computer/launch monitor testing as we have 2 feet of snow. ? But, I'm game!

• What’s in your current bag? Nike Vapor Fly Pro w/ Rogue Silver 70X, Mizuno 900 JPX 5w w/ Speeder 661, Nike Vapor Fly Pro 4-PW w/ DG X100, Nike Engage Wedges 56/60 w/ DG s200, Nike Method Concept C1 putter
  • What is your current handicap? 20
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Tucson, AZ
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Nike Vapor Fly Pro set to 10.5*
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes
  • Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 60g TX 44.5" playing length
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). tipped 1/2 in Nike Flexloft adapter
  • Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft. want to see how shaft will perform with aggressive swings, but more importantly wanting better dispersion than my current gamer.

• What’s in your current bag? Taylormade 2017 M1 8.5 440 w/ Diamana D+ 70x, Titleist 915F 13.5 w/ Diamana D+ 80x, 915H 2 w/ Diamana D+ 90x, Titleist 714 AP2's 4-PW w/ PX 6.5, 52 and 58* SM6 w/ TI S400
  • What is your current handicap? +1.2
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Gainesville, FL, USA
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Taylormade 2017 M1 8.5 440 w/ Diamana D+ 70x
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes, I would love to communicate my thoughts with others.
  • Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 70TX at 45" playing length
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). No tipping, Taylormade adaptor please.
  • Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft- I would test this shaft on my home course compared to the shafts that I own now (KK XT 70TX, Tensei Pro White 70TX, Diamana D+ 72x, and Elements Chrome 7F5T. I would test it on the course and range with the use of launch monitors and provide specific numbers and how the shaft feels compared to the others.

Taylormade M2 9.5 with Tensei ck pro white 60tx tipped.5

Mizuno mp18 5-pw udi 3$4 nippons pro modus 120xstiff..

Handicap is currently 0

Live in Michigan

Testing will be in Tm 9.5 and or Tm 9.5 M4 when released..with Tensei white 60tx and Project x evenflow. 6.0.

Would be thrilled to be into sending in my test results and pictures

Would like to test either 60tx or 70tx 44inches

.5 tipping

Testing would be couple diffrent ways I can get numbers off my gc2 simulator against diffrent shafts be able to report spin number data..can test against a few diffrent shafts.. can take on course and test it feels etc... I have use a lot of diffrent hi end shafts that I could compare as well. Would love to try out the new aldila line pretty cool shafts thanks

• What’s in your current bag? Diamana Whiteboard 73 x-flex
  • What is your current handicap? 2.0 index
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Nashville, TN
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Cobra F8+ 9.5*
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? YES We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YES 100%
  • Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 70 TX flex
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Tip 1" and cobra MyFly adapter
  • Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft I have access to Trackman by one of the best fitters in middle TN and I would test the shaft against 3-4 other shafts high end shafts by other OEMs that I have and compare the numbers of each test. I would use 20 balls/swings for each shaft, take the 10 best swings and form an average an formulate an opinion based on those numbers and the overall feel of the shaft. I would then do an on course test to see how it compares to one of my normal playing rounds. Having a mechanical engineering degree, this is right up my alley. I would love to be a part of this shaft testing, as I have a lot to offer. Thank you for your consideration.

Cobra Fly-Z+ driver with Aldila Tour Blue 75x

Cobra F7 with Aldila Tour Blue 85x

Apex 18* hybrid NVS 105x

Titleist TMB 3i NVS 105x (tipped 1")

716CB 4-P AMT X100

Ping Glide S400

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Cobra Fly-Z+, Cobra F6+, maybe F8+ - the same adapter for all three so will test out in different heads.

Yes of course.

70 TX

Cobra My-Fly 8 adapter, no tipping

My first point of call will be to test indoors on a launch monitor to compare directly to my beloved Aldila Tour Blue. I want to keep as many variables constant, including weight, clubhead etc. The indoor test will be primarily about collecting the objective information about performance - launch characteristics and dispersion testing etc.

After the initial objective test i'll then be taking the driver out onto the range for some performance testing. I have a number of games I use in practice to simulate competition, but testing on the range means I'll be able to easily switch back and forth between shafts to compare and start to paint a better picture about feel and other subjective factors that go into a shaft choice.

The final test will be on course - most likely in practice rounds first when I can still switch over shafts mid-round.

Given that my ATX Blue has a similar profile to the Synergy, I suspect the performance figures will be relatively similar and this shaft will be a reasonable fit for me. What i'm most interested in is to see how the new technology and materials changes the feel profile of the shaft, in particular how well I can feel the shaft when I'm under pressure or playing a hole with OB right (my miss under pressure is a push). I love the tour blue now because I can rely on how the shaft loads, so i'm curious to see how quickly I can replicate that feeling with this new model.

Thanks for the opportunity, hope I'm not too late!

• What’s in your current bag? Srixon Z765 10.5 with Fujikura Atmos Black 7x.
  • What is your current handicap? 4
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Houston, TX, USA
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Srixon Z765
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft Yes
  • Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details) 44.5 70 TX
  • Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Srixon adapter. No tipping needed.
  • Please explain how you would approach testing this shaft. Testing will occur at my home course and range with the use of launch monitors. Always eager to try new driver shafts to the test against each other. Interested to see the results vs Fujikura Atmos Black 7x. It was the best shaft after extensive testing this past year.

1. Titleist TSR4 9º w/ Fujikura Ventus Black TR 6X (A1) (Swing weight: D4)
  2. Titleist TSR2 15º w/ MCA Tensei Blue CK Pro Prototype 80TX (D1 setting) (43" (-4 weight) @ D4.1)
  3. Titliest TSR3 18º w/ Fujikura Ventus Black TR 8X
  4. Titleist TSR2 21º w/ Fujikura Speeder EVO VII 757X
  5. Artisan HC 4-iron (23º) w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI
  6. Artisan MB 5-iron w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (26º)
  7. Artisan MB 6-iron w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI(30º)
  8. Artisan MB 7-iron w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (34º)
  9. Artisan MB 8-iron w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (38º)
  10. Artisan MB 9-iron w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (42º)
  11. Artisan S grind w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (46.5º)
  12. Artisan S grind w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (51º)
  13. Artisan DS grind w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (56º)
  14. WM Tiger replica w/ Fujikura MC X-firm putter shaft & Ping grip (E1 @ 34 3/8")