2018 Club Cameron Releases

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought one of the St Patrick’s Day covers with hope that I would be able to find someone on here to trade for a Knock Em Dead blade cover. Just didn’t love the design. Low and behold, just signed for the package and opened it up to find the limited variation with green beer. Love the look of it way more. Anyone have any idea of how limited the variations are when he releases them?

no one got the olive. apparently the blue one was a mistake at packaging.

Jeez you they must be shook with the influx of Cameron Club orders. So unprofessional.

Taylormade M2 10.5° [color=#0000ff]Graphite Design AD-BB 7x[/color]
Titleist 913 FD 15° [color=#a9a9a9]Diamana 'Ahina 70x[/color]
Titleist 716 AP2 3 iron [color=#a9a9a9]Accra 110i[/color]
Titleist 716 MB 4-PW [color=#0000ff]Project X 6.0[/color]
Vokey [color=#000000]Jet Black [/color]SM7 52° 56° 60° [color=#000000]S400 Tour Issue Black Onyx[/color]
Scotty Cameron Newport [color=#daa520]Teryllium[/color] Sole Stamp

Bought one of the St Patrick's Day covers with hope that I would be able to find someone on here to trade for a Knock Em Dead blade cover. Just didn't love the design. Low and behold, just signed for the package and opened it up to find the limited variation with green beer. Love the look of it way more. Anyone have any idea of how limited the variations are when he releases them?

I like the standard version but I looove the variant. Lucky you

specials are very limited. for the sake of St. Patricks day falling on the 17th every year, i can guess 1/17? maybe 1/18 for the year 2018? no one really knows unless you ask Scotty himself.

915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
712u 4i Recoil F4 110
714 AP2 5-PW Nippon Modus3 Tour 105x
SM6 51.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
restoration on my Mil-Spec

Bought one of the St Patrick's Day covers with hope that I would be able to find someone on here to trade for a Knock Em Dead blade cover. Just didn't love the design. Low and behold, just signed for the package and opened it up to find the limited variation with green beer. Love the look of it way more. Anyone have any idea of how limited the variations are when he releases them?

When I saw the release, I thought green beer would have made more sense. Seems like their sample images were all over the place with this release.

TaylorMade SIM 9* - Fujikura Speeder TR 857X

TaylorMade SIM Max Rocket 14* - Fujikura Rombax P95X

NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4 - Fujikura Pro 95i Tour Spec 95X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-9 - DG TI X100

TaylorMade MG Tour Chrome 46*, Raw 50*, Raw 55* - DG TI S400

TaylorMade Tour Hi Toe Raw Face 60* - DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Select Squareback

I have a question for those who have been to the studio store. I have a business trip that will get me to LA around 11:00 am on the Tuesday release day for the US Open. If I drive down to the store, what level of decimation would I expect to find with regards to inventory. Not just that days US Open releases, but all other headcovers and merchandise in general? My meetings aren't until Wednesday so drive time is not an issue. It is likely I will miss out on the online release as I doubt the Gogo inflight wifi will be able to compete. I fully understand that US Open items will probably be long gone. But I don't want to make the drive if the entire store has been picked over of any good items. Alternatively, I could fly in on Monday and spend the night in the area. Then find an additional client meeting for late Tuesday afternoon back in LA. That may be a better option. Thanks for any insight.

Master's release tomorrow? No preview tweet so far

should be and hope we don't get a sneak peak or preview. i like the surprise. i just hope the site works and don't make this 3yrs in a row it freezes up on Masters release.

915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
712u 4i Recoil F4 110
714 AP2 5-PW Nippon Modus3 Tour 105x
SM6 51.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
restoration on my Mil-Spec