2018 Club Cameron Releases

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it! Has the suede.... Masters green. Whats not to like.

The cartoon christmas trees.....

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1540362-raholland71-witb/#entry16159836"]WITB[/url]
Titleist TS3 9.5*
Titleist TS3 15*
Titleist 818 H2 19*
Miura CB57 4-6
Miura MB001 7-PW
Vokey SM7 Raw 52*
Vokey V Grind 56*
Vokey Low Bounce K 60*
Scotty Cameron Newport Circle T

Got a visor, everything else was pretty damn meh

was really hoping for a towel or at least a decent looking headcover

Post a pic when you get it. It's an Imperial high crown visor, but something looks off about it in the pics.

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1540362-raholland71-witb/#entry16159836"]WITB[/url]
Titleist TS3 9.5*
Titleist TS3 15*
Titleist 818 H2 19*
Miura CB57 4-6
Miura MB001 7-PW
Vokey SM7 Raw 52*
Vokey V Grind 56*
Vokey Low Bounce K 60*
Scotty Cameron Newport Circle T

WOW! Completely sad release, but not surprised at all and falls right in line with everything else this year Scotty Cameron. They again mailed this one in with no effort! It's almost laughable anymore! No mention of "Major" or "First Major" nothing. No real tie, IN MY OPINION, to Augusta. Put a Santa Hat on the tree and well looks like we know and have the 2018 Christmas release for this year!

Bought one of the St Patrick's Day covers with hope that I would be able to find someone on here to trade for a Knock Em Dead blade cover. Just didn't love the design. Low and behold, just signed for the package and opened it up to find the limited variation with green beer. Love the look of it way more. Anyone have any idea of how limited the variations are when he releases them?

Only reason I bought was in case I received the limited variation...the St. Patty's Day limited variation is going for $400+ on eBay. Otherwise I agree this release is disgusting

If anyone got the Scotty dog ball market and doesn't end up wanting it, message me.

I was put off by the price so I didnt get it. now if was a jackpot johnny I would bought it no question

Ended up getting it for my wife for Mothers Day. We own Scottish Terriers so you can imagine how many Cameron shirts are in my clothes closet:)

Had to hit refresh a bunch of times to get it though and I was there right when it went live.

[b]Trackman SS-97 GolfWrx SS-110[/b]

Ping G400 LST Xtorsion Copper 60 S
Cobra King F7 Fujikura Pro 65 S 14.5* Weight Forward
Ping I Blades 4-PW S300 + 1/2 Red Dot
Mizuno TM7 Wedges 50, 54 and 58
Toulon Atlanta StrokeLab 35"

Bought one of the St Patrick's Day covers with hope that I would be able to find someone on here to trade for a Knock Em Dead blade cover. Just didn't love the design. Low and behold, just signed for the package and opened it up to find the limited variation with green beer. Love the look of it way more. Anyone have any idea of how limited the variations are when he releases them?

Only reason I bought was in case I received the limited variation...the St. Patty's Day limited variation is going for $400+ on eBay. Otherwise I agree this release is disgusting

It would be cool to get the limited cover!! Fingers crossed.

Cobra Speedzone 9* Project X Yellow Smoke 6.0

Nike SQ2 19* Hybrid Aldila VS Proto 95s 

Mizzy MP18 SC 4-6 MB 7-PW C-Taper S

Vokey SM7 50/08, 54/10, 58/04

Scotty T22 Fastback 1.5

What makes this release so disappointing to me is how good some of the Masters releases have been from other manufacturers this year. Like everybody else has been stepping up their game, and Scotty has been dismal this year.

That being said, I still bought the putter cover and the completely un-Masters-related ball marker.

What makes this release so disappointing to me is how good some of the Masters releases have been from other manufacturers this year. Like everybody else has been stepping up their game, and Scotty has been dismal this year.

That being said, I still bought the putter cover and the completely un-Masters-related ball marker.

I was thinking the same thing in regards to others Masters releases and that ball marker is basically an alternate version of the one in the Club kit this year, the Johnston Designs Pimento ball markers were a lot better, IMO.