2024 Houston Open WITB Photos ×

paige spiranac sports illustrated swim suit

QuigleyDU

My daughter is drop dead gorgeous (see mom) and 12 years old. Just blossoming as they say, dear God. She is pretty enough that when anyone meets her for the first time they remark to me that A; I'm in deep trouble and B: It is a good thing she has two big brothers.

She also plays golf.

So where does all this leave me?

A: I'm still in deep trouble.

and

B: The big brother thing probably wont work out as helpful as I had hoped.

Go Paige, I actually hope that she puts her game in a place that stands and demands to be judged upon its own merits. That would be quite fresh and nice.

One of the oddest posts I have seen on this forum.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good lord, no one on here hates her. That's such a piss poor response.

Piss poor assumption I was implying anyone HERE did hate her. But if the shoe fits...

You're right. I made an assumption. On the other hand, the only people who are able to see your response are on this board so it's easy to see why I made that assumption.

Point taken.

Honest question though. Can you finish the quote?

It just occurred to me in re-reading your original reply that my words may have been taken out of context. This board brings together people of different ages, sexes and cultures so what may have been readily apparent to me may have been a completely foreign idea for you and vice versa.

Anyway, we can agree to disagree and be totally OK about it. That's part of what makes forums great.

Cheers!

d: Epic Max | f: Rogue 3HL, Apex UW | h1: Apex Super | i: 923 HM | w: MD4 | p: Chalk Spider X SB

Piss poor assumption I was implying anyone HERE did hate her. But if the shoe fits...

You're right. I made an assumption. On the other hand, the only people who are able to see your response are on this board so it's easy to see why I made that assumption.

Point taken.

Honest question though. Can you finish the quote?

It just occurred to me in re-reading your original reply that my words may have been taken out of context. This board brings together people of different ages, sexes and cultures so what may have been readily apparent to me may have been a completely foreign idea for you and vice versa.

Anyway, we can agree to disagree and be totally OK about it. That's part of what makes forums great.

Cheers!

Hey, we're all good. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Just because you agree with me doesn't mean you are right and just because you disagree with me doesn't mean you are wrong.

I'm not really sure what are you asking about finishing the quote.

But that's the thing. She doesn't "earn a living" from being on the tour. Does she even have her LPGA tour card right now? I don't think so. So what's there to be upset about? So she plays a select few events on an exemption as a celebrity...big deal. She is not a threat to those that are "grinding" on the tour as their career.

No, she does not earn a living playing golf on tour, but she sure puts on a good show as if she does play on tour, which could irritate actual tour players who do make a living playing.

At the end of the day, I think it boils down to her not being on the LPGA tour. Nobody minds Belen Mozo, and she`s known more for her looks than her golf game, but she does have that tour card.

Personally I think she’s a fraud. She “tried” her hand at pro golf and quickly realized she was nowhere near good enough. When she started posting embarrassing scores she claimed she was depressed and that online bullies got to her and that she was taking a break from golf. Crying on the course and what not. She parlayed that into gigs on the golf channel and some cyber bullying charity. Just look at her post in the ops post from her Instagram: “ it’s so hard to be a woman and all the pressures that come with being a woman everyday!” “ how you dress, how you talk”. My lord, how do you even get out of bed in the morning with all that pressure on your shoulders!!

She says she feels good in her skin and what not but you can see right through that. Very insecure person hellbent on calling anybody who looks at her sideways a “hater”. As I said previously, good on her extending her 15 but let’s get real she’s no pro and certainly isn’t growing the game.

Pretty obvious from your hate for Her that you never got a second look from the pretty girls and you can’t get over it. Your comments are disturbing.

[list]
[*][size=4][b][color=#0000ff]Ping G410 LST, Mitsubishi Tensei Orange Pro [/color][/b][/size]
[*][size=4][color=#008000][b]Ping G410 3 wood, Mitsubishi Diamana BF[/b][/color][/size]
[*][size=4][color=#008000][b]Ping G410 3 hybrid, Mitsubishi Tensei Blue Pro[/b][/color][/size]
[*][size=4][color=#008000][b]Ping G410 4 hybrid, Evenflow Black[/b][/color][/size]
[*][size=4][b]Titleist T200 5-9 KBS Tour Flt [/b][/size]
[*][size=4][b][color=#daa520]Callaway MD5 45,49,54,58/[/color]
[*][color=#b22222][b][size=4]TP Mills Trad II Hand Forged [/size][/b][/color]
[/list]

Pretty obvious from your hate for Her that you never got a second look from the pretty girls and you can’t get over it. Your comments are disturbing.

Sorry opinions opposite of yours scare you. Notice you're the one attacking me yet my comments are disturbing?... oh the irony. Classic projection. Also are you not cyber bullying me right now? ;) Run along now

She has sacrificed just as much as others to be a card carrying pro, she's just not there yet.

Anyone can call themselves a "pro".

I don't believe Paige has any pro card certification (PGA Professional or USGTF, etc) or a professional membership card on any significant women's tour except for maybe the Cactus Tour in Phoenix or the Ladies Sunshine Tour in Florida.

She might not even be a USGA member and hold a GHIN.

My daughter is drop dead gorgeous (see mom) and 12 years old. Just blossoming as they say, dear God. She is pretty enough that when anyone meets her for the first time they remark to me that A; I'm in deep trouble and B: It is a good thing she has two big brothers.

Agree with others...one of the weirdest posts on this site.

BUT

Can we at least see a picture of mom. :taunt:

:worth:

She also plays golf.

and

Go Paige, I actually hope that she puts her game in a place that stands and demands to be judged upon its own merits. That would be quite fresh and nice.

I think it's great that 45 is a member on here. Welcome Sir, love the work you are doing in the White House - best laugh I've had since Brexit.

[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Srixon z565 Speeder 569 Evo IV SR[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]TaylorMade RBZ 3 wood, [/size][/font][/color][color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Matrix Ozik R[/size][/font][/color]
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#a4a4a4"][size=2]Srixon U65 2 iron, Miyazaki S[/size][/color][/font]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Cobra F6 Hybrid 22 degrees RedTie S[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Srixon z945 5-pw w/ DG s200[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Miura Y 51 and K 56 DG Spinner, Yururi Raw 61 KBS [/size][/font][/color][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#a4a4a4][size=2]HiRev[/size][/color][/font]
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#a4a4a4"][size=2]Odyssey O-Works Black 34"[/size][/color][/font]

I'd be shocked if 5% of the women on tour welcomed PS anywhere.

I'll ask again. Why?

Im not trying to be a jerk but for lack of a better phrase, it’s not rocket science.

Player A sacrificed a normal childhood and worked harder than most of us ever will at anything to get on tour.

Player B shows skin while holding a golf club.

But that's the thing. She doesn't "earn a living" from being on the tour. Does she even have her LPGA tour card right now? I don't think so. So what's there to be upset about? So she plays a select few events on an exemption as a celebrity...big deal. She is not a threat to those that are "grinding" on the tour as their career.

Let's not forget she is/was an aspiring LPGA professional. She has sacrificed just as much as others to be a card carrying pro, she's just not there yet. She just also happens to have other "skills" that have translated into her being a celebrity. If more women on tour looked like her, I'm sure they'd take advantage of those assets as well.

I'll say again..."Don't hate the player..."

Amen, its such a lazy response. She does that all the time as well online. Calls people haters for merely disagreeing with her on anything.my friend showed me a post if I recall last year or maybe 2 years ago where she was complaining that she was getting awkward stares at a driving range. She was barely dressed. Some guy posted/said “come on Paige you’re at a range! What did you expect?” She called him a hater and something to the extent of you’re a bully telling women how to dress! Her attire is literally “look at me!!” Yet if someone says “you know that’s kind of inappropriate for a golf course or driving range” they’re “haters”. I don’t fault her for making a living but let’s not declare her a beacon of integrity in the game of golf because what she’s selling ain’t golf. It would be great if she just owned it instead of getting defensive if she’s not constantly praised.

She's gorgeous, good for her!!!!

DRIVER: Callaway AI Smoke TD 10.5*, Ventus TR Blue 6TX at 45"
3 WOOD: Callaway Paradym HL 16.5*, Diamana Flower Band White, D+ 82X Flex, tipped 1" at 42"
7 WOOD: Callaway Paradym 21*, Tensei AV white 75g S Flex, tipped 1" at 41"

IRONS: Callaway Apex MB 7-10, CB 4-6 -- DG TI S400

WEDGES: Callaway JAWS Raw 50, 54, 58 -- DG TI S400
PUTTER: SC Phantom 5, Stability Shaft, 33.25", Garsen Quad Tour grip (Toulon Chicago as back up)
BALL: Callaway CT X (current gamer), Srixon Diamond, -ProV1X and ProV1

Personally I think she's a fraud. She "tried" her hand at pro golf and quickly realized she was nowhere near good enough. When she started posting embarrassing scores she claimed she was depressed and that online bullies got to her and that she was taking a break from golf. Crying on the course and what not. She parlayed that into gigs on the golf channel and some cyber bullying charity. Just look at her post in the ops post from her Instagram: " it's so hard to be a woman and all the pressures that come with being a woman everyday!" " how you dress, how you talk". My lord, how do you even get out of bed in the morning with all that pressure on your shoulders!!

She says she feels good in her skin and what not but you can see right through that. Very insecure person hellbent on calling anybody who looks at her sideways a "hater". As I said previously, good on her extending her 15 but let's get real she's no pro and certainly isn't growing the game.

I think the main problem is mired in a couple of things; what the LPGA is trying to market; what the LPGA actually markets; what others think the LPGA should market and other outside influences.

All of this gets lumped together, but in some ways its symbiotic.

Additionally, I believe there are pressures on Paige, but they are more self-pressures then what anyone else puts on her or cares to put on her. I'm sure most of her life she was always the best looking women in the room, or known for her looks. She has pressure to keep that going, essentially defining herself by that.

She also plays golf.

and

I think it's great that 45 is a member on here. Welcome Sir, love the work you are doing in the White House - best laugh I've had since Brexit.

My exact thought as I read the post.

Then I saw the name baitkiller and was totally confused.

Thankfully I have two handsome sons.

Cobra King F9 10.5*
Cobra F9 14.5*
Cobra 18.5*
Adams Super S Hybrids 22*, 25*
NCW 24*, 28*, 33*, 38*, 43*, 48*, 53*
Mac Custom Grind 58* (NevadaGolfGuy Special)
Bradley, Geom, Machine, Mannkrafted, Ping, Rife, SGC, Scotty, Tad Moore, Xenon

She also plays golf.

and

Can you still use the term 'son' in Canada??? ;) Cheers to 'PeopleKind'.

Ping G400 Max AD IZ 6s
2016 TI M2 HL AD IZ 7s
M2 4h AD DI 8s
Ping G400 5hy ADDI 9s
718 TMB 6-Gap Modus 130s
Scratch 53 Modus 125
Scratch 57 Modus 125
PXG 03x 60* Modus 125

Scotty Cameron Custom 009 HHH

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/982109-joes-witb-set-for-2014-update-2015/#entry10682349"]WITB Link[/url]

She also plays golf.

and

Interesting times Joey.

Cobra King F9 10.5*
Cobra F9 14.5*
Cobra 18.5*

She also plays golf.

and

It's sad that they are going to change the greatest national anthem out there.

She makes me proud to be a fellow SDSU grad.

Thanks!! To me that translates to South Dakota State University ( know that is not it).

Have always hated the negative post she has gotten here over time. She is young & found a way to make good money. Big thumbs up on that-----nothing dirty meant there. Can't remember what her major was at SDSU, but who knows. She could be using today's money to further herself once the looks start to go. Everyone has to find a way to survive & she found one to make really good money. Never ever fault anyone for that. But I am old anyway so my opinion doesn't count.

Eh? Our "instrumental" national anthem is the same as it's always been :)

bdfront.png

[url="http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTOZNxdsDKajrKxaUCRjcU8eB7URcAMpaCWN-67Bt6QG8rmBUPYW3QAQ7k87BlYizIMKJzEhuzqr9OQ/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true"]WITB[/url] | [url="http://tinyurl.com/CoursesPlayedList"]Courses Played list[/url] |  [url="http://tinyurl.com/25GolfingFaves"] 25 Faves [/url]

F.T.

bdfront.png

That gets me in the mood for four pounds of back bacon, three french toasts, and beer.

Forget the turtlenecks.

Given Paige's physical appearance I don't believe she was raised on back bacon, French toast and beer. I, on the other hand, have never turned down a plate of poutine. Hence, there isn't much to physically market.

That being said I have a grand total of ZERO Instagram followers, don't tweet, and use Facebook to activate games on my phone.

Cobra King F9 10.5*
Cobra F9 14.5*
Cobra 18.5*

bdfront.png

That gets me in the mood for four pounds of back bacon, three french toasts, and beer.

Forget the turtlenecks.

Given Paige's physical appearance I don't believe she was raised on back bacon, French toast and beer. I, on the other hand, have never turned down a plate of poutine. Hence, there isn't much to physically market.

That being said I have a grand total of ZERO Instagram followers, don't tweet, and use Facebook to activate games on my phone.

PD I follow you on Myspace but you haven't posted anything in like 10 years.

Very slow dial up speed in the North DP.

It's a struggle ogling golf porn.

Cobra King F9 10.5*
Cobra F9 14.5*
Cobra 18.5*

bdfront.png

take off eh.

915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
712u 4i Recoil F4 110
714 AP2 5-PW Nippon Modus3 Tour 105x
SM6 51.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
restoration on my Mil-Spec

Very slow dial up speed in the North DP.

It's a struggle ogling golf porn.

You need to become a techie like me...

maxresdefault-51-1500x1000.jpg

the good ole days! ever try downloading an illegal 4 minute song on Limewire and then lose connection!!! the damn thing took about 45 minutes to download.

915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
712u 4i Recoil F4 110
714 AP2 5-PW Nippon Modus3 Tour 105x
SM6 51.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
restoration on my Mil-Spec