members from days gone by.

> @dmac4g said:

> I miss JonesScott.....I wonder if he ever made it on the Asian tour?

I miss Jonesy terribly and actually exchanged e-mails with him a while longer following his banning, which he claimed was simply “petty jealousy” which I wholeheartedly agreed with as I told him that you guys could be petty resentful lil d*cks and were just jealous cuz he had arrived at a level that you gabrones couldn’t even fantasize about, and “pffff,” like a sweet romantic summertime breeze, he was gone!!

Oh well, he’s here in spirit??

Cheers?

RP

• Like 1

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@isaacbm how is thrillhouse doing these days?   I'm not sure if @mat562 is aware of this thread's existence, but he was one of the most prominent missing persons in the early pages, and has

> @ctmason_98 said: > Really surprised to hear about Sean2. Always came across in print as a nice guy. But it’s words on a screen...you never know. I’m amazed it appears he was into getting fre

I'm still around, but doing more lurking rather than participating. Not sure why though. No specific reason.

> @KYMAR said:

> deadsolid...shank wrote:

>

>

> Lord Helmet wrote:

>

>

>

> Harold Baines!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Harold Baines was big in the Deal or no Deal forum wasn’t he? Much like Tyus Stones, who I haven’t seen in a while either.

>

>

>

> Haven’t seen Kymar in a while either.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Here I am!!!

Hey Brother(@kymar), as usual, I’m late to the Party though I hope all’s well, looks like the Brownies might’ve turned the corner and Maddie and Ava send hugs ? & kisses ?

I hope that you & Yours have a Blessed Easter?

My Best,

Richard

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

> @KYMAR said:

> How have i not been banned?

>

>

>

> Anyone?

You and me both Brother, lolol

I was bi****** to Madison about this new layout and she said that I should just STFU and thank God that I had someone that would have me and something to occupy my overabundance of idle time as this was cheaper than the club and its participation doesn’t require her dropping me off and picking me up as I’m unable to drive yet, lol

Sometimes she can be soooo catty, lol?

All the Best?

RP

> @Hawkeye77 said:

> wobgon wrote:

>

>

> deadsolid...shank wrote:

>

>

>

> Bringing this one up again, but no sign of Sean (the WRX post leader) for quite some time.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Your right....Anyone know anything? Sean2 with the big white tiger.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Seems to be active and hanging out on another site, just happened to notice his name/avatar when running down a couple search links related to some iron reviews.

Yea, he went to a small site where he could be a big minnow in a mud puddle, and get free stuff to test. He couldn’t get the gear here, at least not like he used to and let’s just leave it at he has a louder voice at this other site, and the other minnows listen to him, LMAO

I know the sight well as I came from there to here for the opposite reason as I was a big fish in a mud puddle, I was their #1 poster(I still may be in the Top-2 or 3 and I’ve been gone 3-4 years), former “Member of the Month,” yada yada yada and then I got banned(about 10-12 months after I began posting here) for bein a di** & takin shots at the owner, who’s a five foot nothin clown who’s definition of “objective” & “unbiased” differed greatly from mine, and yours also, if you were involved, who thinks that a sleeve of ink makes him a bad boi, lol.

They treated an outstanding member/OEM vendor who also happens to be a member/vendor here and he’s as Classy a person as his product is top shelf, like garbage and tried to push some bulls*** garbage competitive product that I wouldn’t put on my 7yo Step-Daughter’s bag, seriously, cuz that individual/company kicked some $$$ tat-boi’s way, lolol. It really pis*** me off and I called a spade a spade.

Well, I probably called it a few other things, lol

Whether I was welcomed here or not was irrelevant, however I’ve always preferred swimming with the sharks & big fish, win lose or draw?

Some guys like Sean like swimmin with other minnows, that’s all, no biggie?

Oh, and just a lil FYI, their “testing” isn’t as blind, objective and unbiased as they chirp about and would want ya to believe, lolol(Wilson Staff?????? And I LOVE Staff as you all know, but c’mon, unbiased, WTF, lmao??)

Spies???

Okey dokey then, LMAO??

Cheers?

RP

> @wobgon said:

> Well, I must say, It was all worthwhile for me, because today I received my "Ancient Membership Badge" That's right, my Ancient Membership Badge...…...It doesn't get any better than this.

Congrats Brother?!!!

You and Kym’s are my two favorite contrarian members/posters cuz ya both cut straight through the bull****, however Kym’s can sorta be a d*** sometimes, and you stay above that line so you’re my “Ancient Contrarian Member” ?

Ancient??

Wow, lmao?

Cheers?

RP

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

> @ctmason_98 said:

> Really surprised to hear about Sean2. Always came across in print as a nice guy. But it’s words on a screen...you never know. I’m amazed it appears he was into getting free equipment from his participation on the site?

I spent 4 days in San Diego with Sean and we exchanged emails many times before that and also after. I have no idea why he went to another site or what his deal is there, we were friendly but not soul mates or anything and it's not like he confided in me before leaving or etc. I know he was getting frustrated with some of the negativity here (as many have over the years, including guys like Thrillhouse who i also knew a bit....including me, also at times).

But Sean was really a nice dude. Very polite and respectful, i believe he was ex-military. No one is perfect....but in all of my interactions with him in real life or through email he was nothing but classy and never crapped on anyone here.

Maybe i am wrong, and maybe i missed some things. But i'll judge him from what i saw and not from extrapolating what he must be feeling because he joined another site and is maybe getting free stuff there. When GolfWRX was doing OEM Trips regularly most people here acted with all of the dignity of a "the bachelor" contestant trying to get picked for them

• Like 2

Cobra Radspeed XB tour length 9 w/ PX Hzrdus RDX Smoke Black 80
Cobra F9 Tour 13.5 w/PX Hzrdus Smoke Black 70
Callaway Apex 20 w/PX Catalyst 70
Cobra King Forged TEC 4-GW w/Nippon Modus 130

Cobra King MIM Black 56 and 60 wedges w/ Modus 130

SGC #002 flow neck 385g

• 1 month later...

> @Forged4ever said:

> > @dmac4g said:

> > I miss JonesScott.....I wonder if he ever made it on the Asian tour?

>

> I miss Jonesy terribly and actually exchanged e-mails with him a while longer following his banning, which he claimed was simply “petty jealousy” which I wholeheartedly agreed with as I told him that you guys could be petty resentful lil d*cks and were just jealous cuz he had arrived at a level that you gabrones couldn’t even fantasize about, and “pffff,” like a sweet romantic summertime breeze, he was gone!!

>

> Oh well, he’s here in spirit??

>

> Cheers?

> RP

I’d like to see some more villain posters like Jonesy on here again.

G400 LST - TPT proto
TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
4 - PW Mizuno MP 18 MMC - SteelFiber FC115
50, 54, 60 RC Dual Bite - SteelFiber i125
Evnroll ER5
Snell MTB Black

> @ctmason_98 said:

> Really surprised to hear about Sean2. Always came across in print as a nice guy. But it’s words on a screen...you never know. I’m amazed it appears he was into getting free equipment from his participation on the site?

Spot-on CT!!!

As I came from the site that Sean went to(Spy), where I was their top poster, a former Member of the Month, equipment tester and even though I left the site over 5 years ago, I am still at #2-3, and still good friends with and keep in regular contact with one of their top-4 posters along with a few others, and in a nutshell, he went for the freebies, and also, because he wanted to be a big fish ? in a small pond, though I see him as a guppy amongst minnows in a mud puddle, lol

I myself found my situation to be reversed, a matter of being a big fish in a mud puddle. I had heard about WRX and in asking the guys at Spy what was up here, I was told that it was not a big pond, but an ocean, with edgy intolerant members who would take your head off if they didn’t agree with you, your opinions or your posts.

That’s all that I had to hear?!!!

At Spy, a “Hot” thread was one that got 20 posts/responses and if ya go to their board today, you’ll see that most of their threads don’t get near that anemic number.

Whether I got chewed up and spit out here, Spy was way too small and if ya did get a “hot” thread, and if you go back through their threads, I had more than anyone and still more than most, you would be exchanging with one, two, possibly three other guys, tops!!

Don’t get me wrong Please

The members are great guys!!!

It’s just that in any group, be it the real world or virtual, groups take on the personalities of their members and for better or worse, I’ve always run with the big doggies, with WRX being the biggest, and there is a certain personality type that not only survives, but participates, contributes and thrives in such a group, and whether I survived or not, WRX is the place and you are the guys(and gals?) that I wanted to spend my time with.

Though I was eventually banned for calling out the owner of Spy for his pettiness and hypocrisy, as they still claim that they take nothing from companies and OEMs, and all that I’ll say to that is WILSON STAFF, and you guys know how much I love Staff, I swung back and forth between both forums for about 7-8 months, though at the end, I was spending about 90%+ of my time on WRX.

They also gave privileges to a garbage grip company that became a paid advertiser over Zach(@BestGrips), and let me say here that Zach, who is as Classy an individual as I’ve ever met in this industry and this game, had absolutely nothing to do with my opinions or postings then, nor the ones that I am posting now, as he handled that situation as he has everything since I’ve known him and that is with Dignity Respect & Class.

That combined with the fact that their owner is some five foot nothin tatted up wanna be bad boi who still hangs to the claim that their reviews are “independent” and not “bought,” and Staff was just the start and the largest OEM at the time though that is not true today as a much much larger OEM has befriended tat boi. So our disagreements came to a head, and yea, I forced his hand and left him no choice but to ban me, and there are no sour grapes ? there, as he did what he had to do and he had to ban me.

However I will never forget my final exchange with one of his “spies” and he stated that “You screwed up a good thing here because WRX will chew you up and s*** you out,” lolol. Oh yea, for those familiar, I’m speaking of tat-boi’s personal b****, lolol?

Ironically, my response to him was possibly my shortest response ever, “we shall see,” ???

Getting back to Sean, as yea, he was nice enough, though in typical Sean fashion, and I find this amazing for a former marine, however he doesn’t have the stones that he was born with to just say truthfully why he left, only speaking garbage about “negativity,” lolol???

Paleeeeeeze???!!!

Do ya ever notice that when someone leaves and word gets back, it’s always the “negativity” card???

You have over a half million members here, though the “core” participating members are much much smaller and Sean had attained a position of respect within the membership and though I didn’t care for his passive aggressive posting style, I paid him the respect that he showed others and disagreed or countered in a civil manner, possibly a tad sarcastic, though by no means rudely or nastily. Like any large organization, we run through cycles and periods and sometimes members get testy, though there always seems to be, at least from what I’ve seen in my time here, many times someone will step in prior to a mod getting involved, and for as large as this place is, I find the civility incredible and that’s a credit to Richard, for setting the tone, the mods for keeping us between the lines, and us as members for carrying ourselves with a modicum of dignity and respect and treating others with the same.

The members that I spoke to at Spy say, to a man, that he went there for one reason and one reason only~

FREEBIES!!!

As I’ve never participated in any of the freebie stuff here, I have no idea how extensively that he was involved, what he got and apparently, why the well dried up.

I’ve just always preferred to pay for my equipment and not rely on others to give it me.

As far as I’m concerned, he’s a decent sized fish? right where he belongs....

In a mud puddle, lol?

And Sean, I know for a fact that ya still lurk, so why don’t ya jump in, say hey to the guys and talk to me about all of this “negativity” that drove ya away??

Excellent post CT?

Have a great week My Friends?

RP

Thrill’s doin great, is busy with life though he still peruses the board and I’m sure will continue to drop some of his unparalleled wisdom on us well into the future.

Cheers?

RP

> @ebrasmus21 said:

> > @Forged4ever said:

> > > @dmac4g said:

> > > I miss JonesScott.....I wonder if he ever made it on the Asian tour?

> >

> > I miss Jonesy terribly and actually exchanged e-mails with him a while longer following his banning, which he claimed was simply “petty jealousy” which I wholeheartedly agreed with as I told him that you guys could be petty resentful lil d*cks and were just jealous cuz he had arrived at a level that you gabrones couldn’t even fantasize about, and “pffff,” like a sweet romantic summertime breeze, he was gone!!

> >

> > Oh well, he’s here in spirit??

> >

> > Cheers?

> > RP

>

> I’d like to see some more villain posters like Jonesy on here again.

Hey Bro, I hope that you’re having a nice season⛳

After reading your post, I emailed Jonesy just to see how he was doing and it came back as “undeliverable,” lol.

I know that it’s the correct address as I took it off of his last reply to me.

Oh well, the greatest Player that never Played is in the wind?

He’s gotta be the youngest guy on the board to reach Icon status, lol

He is missed?

Have a great week?

RP

Richard, for a few years here , it may have been a bit before your time, paid trips to OEMs were a really big deal. Usually 3 or 4 would happen a year for various manufacturers. You were pretty much treated like a king, got like 4-5k worth of free stuff , got to play fancy courses and professional fittings

It was a very polarizing thing at the site as the members that went tended to dominate threads about their OEM and create an environment that seemed to have too much bias, and we seem to have scaled back a lot

Very few people went on multiple trips. Especially the big multi day ones. Usually if you went to two it was one big one plus like a one day free fitting or whatever.

I've been here 10 yrs and have a lot of posts, I've been on one big one (Callaway) and also took part in a driver test another time where I got to keep the driver. A sponsor also gave me a putter once to launch a new model and write about it (with permission from the site)

I dont think many members here get a ton of free stuff. I think you're lucky if you get what I have ( I consider myself lucky, I never asked for free things and like to pay for my own stuff too)

SGC #002 flow neck 385g

> @MtlJeff said:

> Richard, for a few years here , it may have been a bit before your time, paid trips to OEMs were a really big deal. Usually 3 or 4 would happen a year for various manufacturers. You were pretty much treated like a king, got like 4-5k worth of free stuff , got to play fancy courses and professional fittings

>

> It was a very polarizing thing at the site as the members that went tended to dominate threads about their OEM and create an environment that seemed to have too much bias, and we seem to have scaled back a lot

>

> Very few people went on multiple trips. Especially the big multi day ones. Usually if you went to two it was one big one plus like a one day free fitting or whatever.

>

> I've been here 10 yrs and have a lot of posts, I've been on one big one (Callaway) and also took part in a driver test another time where I got to keep the driver. A sponsor also gave me a putter once to launch a new model and write about it (with permission from the site)

>

> I dont think many members here get a ton of free stuff. I think you're lucky if you get what I have ( I consider myself lucky, I never asked for free things and like to pay for my own stuff too)

I wasn’t referring to anyone but Sean in my post and certainly not you though what you said that you’ve received is what I would expect of someone with your track record on the board, and while I prefer your style of posting to Sean’s(passive aggressive behavior, whether it be in the real world or virtual, is to me like chalk screeching across a 20’ long black board), that is totally irrelevant to this discussion, so I would have placed Sean in your grouping, cuz whether I care for him or not, he participated with constructive congenial posts, he was a positive influence when he did post and would be a positive representative of WRX, which basically anyone is who gets selected for these trips or even to test equipment is a reflection on WRX, be it positive or negative.

That being said, it was told to me by a “spy” that apparently he was passed over on one of these OEM shindigs, took the heat and the rest is history. You would know better than I however I thought that I read where he indeed did go on one of these OEM get togethers, and received some nice schwag, or maybe he received a foot locker/locker or something? If I’m mistaken, apologies, as the years, meds and lost brain cells haven’t been kind.

Now this is a guy who was a mouse here and disappeared at the first sign of disagreement or dissent, lol

As I said, here, he was a guppy? in an ocean at WRX and he did just fine, though over at the spy, bein a guppy amongst the minnows in a mud puddle better suited his personality and he’s found happiness, lol

Oh yea, and all the free metal didn’t hurt???

As always, this is just my .03 and if I’m the only guy on the board that saw this or interpreted Sean this way, so be it?

Stay well Jeff?

RP

Hi Richard, i knew you weren't speaking about me, i didn't take it that way so no worries. You had mentioned in your post that you weren't sure about the history of giveaways and stuff here and as that may have related to some members. So i just wanted to tell you a bit about the history of it , some of the drama it caused and the frequency of them.

Many guys definitely jockeyed to go on trips but for the most part i think the mods here tried to spread the love. So to your point, if someone wanted a steady stream of free stuff, elsewhere would probably be a safer bet

SGC #002 flow neck 385g

Read this thread this morning, like going back in time. Good memories, bad memories, crazy memories.

Some posters here at WRX were, and are, plants. Social engineering at its best, flat out trolling at its worst. Some are here for a gain of some sort. Some are here because they like golf and like the club aspect of this social interaction.

Pros and cons. Lots of both at times.

Can’t recall exactly how many “post here for an entry into this giveaway” threads I replied to. A few, not many. Got to test one of those new TaylorMade 6 irons they gave out in 2015 or 16 and moved it along to another member afterwards. I really don’t want free gear because I’m too honest about things and really believe most of this golf stuff is 50% marketeering BS, 25% hype, and 25% real, and a fancy hotel room with some pretty views, a VIP fitting and a bag full of gimmicks doesn’t turn my crank no matter how expensive the mezcal is or how firm the “hospitality liason’s” buttocks appears in her barely there skort.

I earned my free crap years ago with my play and those days are gone. I buy my own crap now and still enjoy reading here almost 14 years later.

Some guys are a hoot, although Sean2’s social experiment posts age like milk.

• Like 1
Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9° HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g
Callaway Epic Flash SZ 15° HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g
Callaway Apex '19 3H HZRDUS Handcrafted HYB 85g
PXG 0211 4-G Modus 105  ...or...  Miura Baby Blades 3-P Steelfiber 110cw
Mizuno MPT11 54/60 TTDG wedge flex
PING Anser 2 Jim Wells 36"

Outlaw Golf Association #21

> @Mitchell said:

> Mat562 is greatly missed, hope you are well my friend.

I wonder if that ex with an irrational fear of salad cream finally snapped....

There are many, probably already mentioned,

JR...always had the cool Titleist gear. Got the new JDM stand bag before anyone else it seemed like.

Pitbull808 and his JDM stash over in AlohaLand.

Joey Kwok, amazing fitter...never met him, always wanted to.

back in 2005-6-7 when we could get cool stuff by submitting WITB pics from tournaments, that was cool.

Now, if we post WITB pics from tournaments, Greg takes it as a personal attack. lol j/k Greg .. but it's not the same as it used to be, that's for SURE

I'm here for the gear, and the conversation. The few I've been able to meet in reality and golf with are special, good peoples.

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9° HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g
Callaway Epic Flash SZ 15° HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g
Callaway Apex '19 3H HZRDUS Handcrafted HYB 85g
PXG 0211 4-G Modus 105  ...or...  Miura Baby Blades 3-P Steelfiber 110cw
Mizuno MPT11 54/60 TTDG wedge flex
PING Anser 2 Jim Wells 36"

Outlaw Golf Association #21

> @Mitchell said:

> Mat562 is greatly missed, hope you are well my friend.

Jasanski was like the Scottie Pippen of our UK posters... everyone remembers Matt lol....but I remember Jasinski was a regular from across the pond and dissapeared too

• Like 1

SGC #002 flow neck 385g

> @MtlJeff said:

> Hi Richard, i knew you weren't speaking about me, i didn't take it that way so no worries. You had mentioned in your post that you weren't sure about the history of giveaways and stuff here and as that may have related to some members. So i just wanted to tell you a bit about the history of it , some of the drama it caused and the frequency of them.

>

> Many guys definitely jockeyed to go on trips but for the most part i think the mods here tried to spread the love. So to your point, if someone wanted a steady stream of free stuff, elsewhere would probably be a safer bet

He was definitely talking about you haha :smiley: Seriously though I went on a few trips and loved every minute of it. I was part of the Callawrx OG crew and we still talk daily 7 years later in a group text, in fact one of the guys from San Francisco was at my house for dinner Friday night with his two sons as they were in the D.C. area for vacation. The clubs we received are long gone but the friendships are still there. The free gear we got was great but the experience was what we all appreciated. Unfortunately, it went in the opposite direction with other groups going to these sorts of events.

• Like 1

Titleist TSi3 8* / Fuji Ventus Black 6X                  

Taylormade SIM2 Ti 15* / Fuji Ventus Black 7X               

Cally Mav Pro 20*  / Fuji Ventus Black 10TX

Honma 737V / Mitsubishi MMT 125TX

Cally MD5 50*,54*,60* / Mitsu MMT 125TX

Odyssey Versa #6

> @J13 said:

> > @MtlJeff said:

> > Hi Richard, i knew you weren't speaking about me, i didn't take it that way so no worries. You had mentioned in your post that you weren't sure about the history of giveaways and stuff here and as that may have related to some members. So i just wanted to tell you a bit about the history of it , some of the drama it caused and the frequency of them.

> >

> > Many guys definitely jockeyed to go on trips but for the most part i think the mods here tried to spread the love. So to your point, if someone wanted a steady stream of free stuff, elsewhere would probably be a safer bet

>

> He was definitely talking about you haha :smiley: Seriously though I went on a few trips and loved every minute of it. I was part of the Callawrx OG crew and we still talk daily 7 years later in a group text, in fact one of the guys from San Francisco was at my house for dinner Friday night with his two sons as they were in the D.C. area for vacation. The clubs we received are long gone but the friendships are still there. The free gear we got was great but the experience was what we all appreciated. Unfortunately, it went in the opposite direction with other groups going to these sorts of events.

Great post J!!!

THIS is the very Best that both this game and this board has to offer, though it all starts with the people.

You and your Buds on that trip being the Best that this board & the game have to offer!!

Very Nicely Played Brother?!!

Stay Well?

RP

> @MtlJeff said:

> > @Mitchell said:

> > Mat562 is greatly missed, hope you are well my friend.

>

> Jasanski was like the Scottie Pippen of our UK posters... everyone remembers Matt lol....but I remember Jasinski was a regular from across the pond and dissapeared too

Jasanski was definitely quality individual, we shared an affinity for the old Taylormade 300 tour fairways and Accuflex ion copper Creation shafts. ?

Titleist 910d3 9.5* (d4 surefit) Fujikura Motore Speeder 7.2s
Tour Edge Exotics cbx 16.5* Aldila RIP beta 80s 

Titleist 818h1 19* (a2 surefit) Fujikura Motore TS hb 8.8
Titleist 962b 3-pw s400
Vokey sm8 raw S 54* s400
Vokey sm8 raw M 60* s400
Ping Zing2 BeCu

> @dmac4g said:

> I am going off topic for a minute. I just want to say Thank You to @Forged4ever your posts aare always insightful and well thought out. Every single time I see a post with your avatar, it is worth the read! Thank you for what you bring to the board RP!

Thanks much DM?

Haha, in between my novels and the derailments hopefully something makes some sense, lol?

I hope that you and yours are having a great season?

Fairways & Greens 4ever My Friend⛳

Richard

• Like 1

> @dan360 said:

> Read this thread this morning, like going back in time. Good memories, bad memories, crazy memories.

>

> Some posters here at WRX were, and are, plants. Social engineering at its best, flat out trolling at its worst. Some are here for a gain of some sort. Some are here because they like golf and like the club aspect of this social interaction.

>

> Pros and cons. Lots of both at times.

>

> Can’t recall exactly how many “post here for an entry into this giveaway” threads I replied to. A few, not many. Got to test one of those new TaylorMade 6 irons they gave out in 2015 or 16 and moved it along to another member afterwards. I really don’t want free gear because I’m too honest about things and really believe most of this golf stuff is 50% marketeering BS, 25% hype, and 25% real, and a fancy hotel room with some pretty views, a VIP fitting and a bag full of gimmicks doesn’t turn my crank no matter how expensive the mezcal is or how firm the “hospitality liason’s” buttocks appears in her barely there skort.

>

> I earned my free crap years ago with my play and those days are gone. I buy my own crap now and still enjoy reading here almost 14 years later.

>

> Some guys are a hoot, although Sean2’s social experiment posts age like milk.

>

>

>

>

You and I are alike in the same respect on equipment tests--- I play what I want to even when I played the minis--- I did sell out one time because I needed the money but it was the only time. RP knows exactly the era I am talking about---- I did a couple of tests for the other site mentioned ---- Another reason I do not do any testing is because frankly most new stuff does not appeal to me and I would not want to take away from another member that really wanted and would maybe use the equipment

• Like 1

Driver--- Honma G1-X Stock Regular shaft

3W Callaway Steel Head UST 65 Pro Force Gold Stiff

2I-- 1980 Macgregor VIP Nike R steel shaft

Irons 4 thru PW 1980 Mac Vip Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW Cleveland 588 56* S- 400 Sensicore

Putter Old Rusty Santa Fe Bulls Eye fluted shaft

Bag Old Ping Hoofer I had in my stash

> @Mitchell said:

> > @MtlJeff said:

> > > @Mitchell said:

> > > Mat562 is greatly missed, hope you are well my friend.

> >

> > Jasanski was like the Scottie Pippen of our UK posters... everyone remembers Matt lol....but I remember Jasinski was a regular from across the pond and dissapeared too

>

> Jasanski was definitely quality individual, we shared an affinity for the old Taylormade 300 tour fairways and Accuflex ion copper Creation shafts. ?

>

>

I remember the day he joined all the way back in 2008. He showed up agitating everyone and being funny. Everytime I come across one of his old posts I give it a like. ☺

> @Arafel said:

> > @Mitchell said:

> > Mat562 is greatly missed, hope you are well my friend.

>

> Just had mat562 sighting the other day. He made one post and disappeared back into the ether.

I was just about to say I thought I had a Mat562 sighting recently. Pretty sure it was a recent post, rather than an old post in a resurrected zombie thread, and your post confirms that for me.

• Like 1

Just spent the past while reading this whole thread. Lots of good memories!

Callaway Epic Flash Subzero Driver, 9 degrees, Diamana S+ shaft
Mizuno ST 180 5 wood, set to 16*
Srixon H85 20* hybrid
Srixon H85 22* hybrid
Srixon ZX5 irons 5-AW, Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 Tour 120 shafts

Cleveland Zipcore 54* wedge
Mizuno S18 58* wedge
Cleveland VP Milled No. 3 putter