2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

APPLY: Titleist Tour Soft Ball Testing! 30 Members receive 1 dozen each PLUS bonus giveaway!

HipCheck

• Location (City, State): East Quogue, NY
  • Handicap: 2.1
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe: No
  • What ball do you currently play? TM TP5
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) White
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? Yes, wiill be in Florida for March
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? Yes
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less: I like to test mostly around the green, would start with putting, 5 feet, 20 feet, 50 feet. Move to chipping with 9 iron, bump and run. Then pitch shots from fairway, and rough. Bunker shots. Id say this accounts for 80% of why I choose my golf ball of how it performs around the greens. Would also hit full swing wedge shots (60/80/100 yards), the driving range I will be has real full sized greens so I can watch spin. Lastly Id hit drivers on trackman to make sure launch and spin are acceptable #'s

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Corpus Christi, TX

-No

-Srixon Z-Star XV Yellow & Pro V1x

-High-Optic Yellow

-yes (live in South Texas)

-yes

-have two courses with plenty of practice area on all parts of the game. also get on course feedback.

thanks!

Ping G430 MAX Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
ZX Utility 4i Recoil F4 110
Srixon ZX5/ZX7 Nippon Modus 120S
SM6 52.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
restoration on my Mil-Spec

• Location (City, State) Gastonia, NC
  • Handicap 13.1
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe. Yes, Srixon Q-Star Tour balls last year.
  • What ball do you currently play? Srixon Q-Star Tour
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) White
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? Absolutely, I've already played 7 rounds since New Years.
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? Definitely, I love reading the review threads, and would be happy to contribute.
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. I would take it to the short range at my club so I could test chips/pitch side by side against current gamer. Would play a normal weekend round with the Titleist Tour soft. Once daylight savings time hits, I will be able to get out by myself after work and can play a few holes playing both my current ball and the Titleist to get a good side by side comparison.

• Location (City, State) Honolulu, HI
  • Handicap 10.4
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe. No, I haven't had the chance yet
  • What ball do you currently play? Titleist Pro V1X and Srixon Q Star Tour
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? In Hawaii, I can play 365 days!
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? Yes
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. Since I am a member of a private course on Hawaii, I am able to play on a course that isn't too crowded and I'm very familiar with.

Current "Bag of Tricks"

Driver:  Callaway Maverik 10.5 "Tour Issue" Single Diamond w/Graphite Designs AD-VR5 S 

3W:  Taylormade M1 3HL w/Graphite Designs AD-DI 6 S

Utility:  Taylormade GAPR 3 Low w/Graphite Designs AD-DI 95 S tipped 1"  

Irons:  Miura CB-301 4-PW, SHIMADA S-Shafts, ELITE grips

Wedges:  Titleist Vokey  SM6 F 52/12,      SM7 F 56/14,       SM6 M 60/08 Copper Lmt. Ed.

Putter:  Scotty Tei-22 Fastback 1.5   34"  

Ball:  Titleist Pro V 1X  

• Location (City, State) kansas city, MO
  • Handicap +0.1
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? Once, a simulator game but my hitting net broke after my first test. Will continue to use down the road but waiting to move to new house before getting a new hitting net.
  • What ball do you currently play? Kirkland
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) yellow would be awesome
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? Just started playing last week. Will continue regularly. I'm a die hard, I play whenever it's it's possible and above 35.
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? Yes, I'd be happy to.
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. Well this time of year the courses aren't too busy so it'd be perfect for me to hit multiple shots with each club, comparing it to Kirkland off the tee, fairway, chipping and greens. I'd be able to offer a good comparison of distance, spin, feel, etc.

• Location (City, State) - Richmond, Va
  • Handicap- 13
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe.- No
  • What ball do you currently play? - Titleist TruSoft
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) Both
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? Yes
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. Since I'll be recovering from surgery, I'll spend the brunt of the time on the short game area of Independence Golf Club putting, chipping, and pitching. Upon full recovery I will put it in play on the courses 9 hole Par 3 short course, allowing me to hit full wedges, irons, and my 4 hybrid. Longer clubs would be tested when I play the ball in a normal 18 hole round. Clubs used can be found in my signature.

Cobra F9 Speedback 9.5*
Ping G15 15.5*
Ping G 19*
Adams Idea Pro Black 9031 23*
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 5-AW
Ping Glide 2.0 54* SS
Taylormade Milled 58*
Taylormade Spider Tour

Thanks for the chance!!!

• Location - Fairfield, PA
  • Handicap - 4
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? Not yet
  • What ball do you currently play? Srixon XV
  • Which color would you prefer to test: Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow)
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? Yes. Snow has melted and spring is slowing coming.
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. - I live next to a course where the pro was my boss when I worked at another course in high school. We are good friends. I play there alot, so we will let me do whatever as long as I don't interfere with others. I would start on the putting green doing a side by side comparison with my current Srixon XV. Looks, feel, roll, etc. Next to the practice green for some pitching and chipping comparison. Obviously being February some of the bit and spin will be different, but a comparison will still work. Then to a hole for some iron flight, work ability and distance comparison. Then to the tee for the same with the driver.

• Handicap: 6.5
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? Yes. I participated in the SLDR trip to the TM Kingdom and reviewed Ben Hogan Hybrids. Links are here: http://www.golfwrx.c...41#entry9040641 and here http://www.golfwrx.c...#entry14179518.
  • What ball do you currently play? Titleist Pro V1 and Pro V1X.
  • Which color would you prefer to test: Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow)
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? Yes. Denver is more temperate than people think. We played both days last weekend.
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? Absolutely.
  • Simple comparison test. I will play a couple rounds hitting two balls--my normal gamer and the Tour Soft. That will give me a feel for how they perform under all types of game conditions. I'll also take the Tour Softs to the short game area to test how they react around the green (which, to me, is the most important characteristic).

• Location (City, State) Memphis, TN
  • Handicap 9.7
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe. Yes, Cleveland CBX wedge tester
  • What ball do you currently play? Many different kinds (Chromesoft, NXT Tour, ProV1x, Q Stars)
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) Yellow
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? Yes
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. I would go out and play a couple of rounds with the golf balls. I would also spend a ton of time on the chipping green where spin in a ball is most important to me.

• Location (City, State): Abilene, TX
  • Handicap: 2.5
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? No
  • What ball do you currently play? Chrome Soft 18
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow): Both
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less.: Basically, run through normal practice drills with test ball and current ball to note any difference. Putting, chipping, pitching will all be on-course practice facilities and on course. Irons and woods will be tested on two different launch monitor with emphasis on spin, carry and trajectory. Will also test balls on two different golf courses...at least one round on each, maybe two rounds on each
  • Thanks for the chance!

- Fayetteville, PA

- Handicap = 3.0

- Yes. I have tested Srixon Z-Star balls

- Bridgestone B330RX

- White

- Yes, I can easily do on course testing and reviews.

- Love to be a part of the discussion, to post and review.

- I have access to a private club where I can easily test all facets of the ball. I play quite a bit.

Thanks for the chance to test this new Titleist ball as i think it may surpass the B330RX I now play.

• Location (City, State) :Seattle WA
  • Handicap: 9
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe. : NO
  • What ball do you currently play? Chrome Soft
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow): Yellow
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? : Yes
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? : Yes
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less.
    • Putting Feel test using different style putters and inserts with comments on how each feels compared to Chrome Soft (Mallet, Blade)
    • Chipping/pitching feel and spin (20 Feet/ 10 Yards/20/yards/40yards)
    • Short Iron Feel using different clubs CB and GI irons
    • Long Iron feel using Multi material clubs and CB clubs
    • Driver distance / dispersion (carry only as its wet here and there will be no roll)

Handicap: 4.8

Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before: No

What ball do you currently play: Titleist ProV1

What color would you prefer to test: White

Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you cand do on course reviews: Yes, there are courses 10 minutes from my home that are open.

Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add your review, photos, stories, and updates: Yes

Briefly describe how you would test in 200 words or less: I would take 3 of each the Titleist Tour Soft, Chrome Soft, and Bridgestone E6, and start on the putting green to check feel and roll. I would then go out to the following yardages: 25, 50, 100, 150, and the tee box. I would look at consistency with the balls, as well as durability and overall performance of each ball, and report my findings.

In The Bag:

Epic Sub Zero 65 Gram Fujikura Pro
Epic Sub Zero 80 Gram Aldila rogue
816 H1 21 degree Motore Speeder 8.8
716 AP 2 4-PW TT DG AMT S400
SM6 50, 54, 58 Wedges
Bettinardi Inovai 3.0

• Location (City, State) - KC, MO
  • Handicap - 19
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe. - no
  • What ball do you currently play? - vice pro soft
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) - yellow
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? - Yes, courses are open weather is playable.
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? - yes

I would take the balls to my local course and hit side by side vs my current ball, play a few rounds with them and also take them to the short game area and hit a variety of short game shots to see how they react on the green. Also take them to putting green to see feel off of putter. Inspect balls for damage after rounds compare distance, feel and looks to my current ball and others i've played.

• Location (City, State) - Cleveland, OH
  • Handicap - 3.4
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe. - No
  • What ball do you currently play? - Titleist ProV1
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) - Both
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? - Yes. I don't mind playing in mid-30s and up. Plus I can just walk out on my course to play if weather is conducive.
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? - Yes
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. - I would test both on the simulator and on the course. On the course I would compared a variety of shots / situations (Tee, fairway wood, 150, 100, chipping, putting). I would compare both objective performance, as well as feel and sound. Lastly, I would comment on durability of the ball throughout the round.

• Location (City, State) - San Diego, CA
  • Handicap - 3.6
  • What ball do you currently play? - Kirkland, Chromesoft X
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) - White
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? - Yes
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? - Yes
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. - On course side by side testing of various shots, drives, irons, pitches, chips, putts. Can also perform GC2 testing at home with comparisons to other balls.

• Location (City, State) - Fort Mill, SC
  • Handicap - 7.4
  • What ball do you currently play? - Nike Platinum RZN, Pinnacle Soft
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) - White
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? - Yes
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. - I would start on the green and put all 3 balls through varies putts. Then I would move back to chipping and pitching. Lastly, I would take all 3 on the course and test with clubs throughout the bag.

Taylormade 2016 M2 Driver w/Fujikura 757 XStiff
Taylormade 2017 HL 3W 16.5
Ping I20 Hybrids 17 & 20 Stock Stiff
Ping IE 1 5-PW White Dot w/Modus 105 Stiff
Ping Cadence TR Anser 2 CB
Titleist Vokey SM6 54.10S & 58.12K

In a post below, please provide the following info:

Location (City, State) Alton IL

Handicap 7.9

Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe. No

What ball do you currently play? Mostly Pro V

Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) White

Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? Yes

Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? Yes

Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. I visit the practice green frequently every week. I’d love to do the same putting drills with Tour Soft and Pro V and other non-titleist balls to see the difference around the greens. I get to play on course about once or twice a week, weather pending, including a trip to Arizona in March. I’d love the chance to rotate Tour Soft in with the other balls to evaluate feel and spin with my irons and distance with my driver. Thanks!

Location (City, State) - Austin, TX

Handicap - 2

Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe. - Yes tested a shaft before

What ball do you currently play? Kirkland Signature

Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) - Yellow

Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? Yes

Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? Yes!

Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less.

I would play rounds and compare it to my gamer. Usually our courses is open during twilight. I like to test the distance, spin around the green and compare it to my gamer.

TI M2 (2016) 8.5° AD-GP 6x (backup Adams Fast 12 LS 7.5°)
TI M2 (2016) 13° TS AD-GP 7x
TI P790 #1 UDI 14° KBS Tour Hybrid Graphite Prototype 95X (backup TI RSi TP UDI #1 16° MRC Kuro Kage Silver 90HY TX)
TI TM P790 3-PW NS Pro Prototype 2F15 X-Stiff
TI TM Milled GRIND 52° & 59° KBS Tour Nickel Black X-Stiff
TI Bullseye Tour Putter
KSIG/PROv1x

• Handicap: 11
  • What ball do you currently play? Ksig/Chrome Soft/ProV1
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White
  • I often play alone early mornings, and this early in the season I expect to be on the course by myself. I like to play two different "simulated rounds" to see how balls compare, and would love to put these toe-to with another ball. I also would love to compare these in short game practice to see how they compare.

Driver: Callaway Paradym TD -  Autoflex SF505X

3 Wood: Taylormade Sim2 Ti  - TourAD VR 7S

2 Srixon ZX Utility -  Mitsubishi MMT 105s

4 Hybrid: Titelist TSi2 - Kuro Kage 60s

PW-5:  Titelist T150 - Mitsubishi MMT 105s

Wedges: Titelist SM9 50,55,60  -  Mitsubishi MMT 105s

Putter: Evnroll ER2

Location (City, State): Longview, Texas

Handicap: 16

Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe: Yes, tested the Srixon Q Star Tour ball.

What ball do you currently play? Srixon Q Star Tour

Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) Yellow

Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? The weather is crazy in Texas so it might be snow or 80 degrees. Lol. I should be able to do a review no problem.

Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? Yes

Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. I would test the way I tested the Srixons. http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1474052-member-reviews-srixon-q-star-tour-golf-balls/. I challenge titleist to make me switch.

• Handicap: Index 2.3
  • What ball do you currently play? Titleist Pro-V1 (summer) or Costco Kirkland Signature (winter)
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both: Both
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less: Would go out on the course and play all 3 balls (Pro-V1, Kirkland and TItleist Tour Soft) and compare them for distance off the tee (Driver, 3 wood, hybrid and will be purely carry since there is no roll right now), trajectory and spin on approach shots into greens (long, mid and short irons), short chips distance and spin control (52/56/60* wedges), bunker shots (spin on short, med, long shots) and putting (feel) and also compare them for durability at the end of the round.

Old stuff:
1962 Tommy Armour AT2W Driver   1953 Macgregor M65W EOM 3 wood   1978 H&B PowerBilt Citation 4 wood
1984 Ben Hogan Apex PC 2-E   1968 Wilson Dual Wedge
1964 Acushnet O-SET M6S Bullseye Putter

New stuff
Cobra ZL 10.5 driver (Matrix HD6 s-flex)  Titleist TSR2 18* fairway wood (Matrix Code-8 s-flex)   Adams A2P 20* hybrid (Rombax 8D07HB s-flex)
Titleist 716 MB irons 4-PW (Apex 4 soft-stepped)    Callaway Mack Daddy wedges 52, 56, 60 (DG S200)
Odyssey ProType 9 putter

Location (City, State): Centreville, VA

Handicap: 8.4

Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before: Not yet but hopefully soon I will be able to

What ball do you currently play: Taylormade TP5X

Which color would you prefer to test: White please

Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews: Yes, it’s supposed to be in the 50’s or 60’s the next couple of weeks

Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates: Yes, I will gladly post photos/ review of this ball

Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less:

To test I would start out on the putting green, then head over to the short game area at my local course. After this I’d play 9 holes where I’d tee off with both my current ball and this ball, and play out the hole. I also have to events coming up, one is a captains choice event and the other is a normal stroke play event so I’d use the balls I’m testing in those events.

Sean

Titleist TS3 8.5 w/ HZRDUS Smoke 60 6.5
Titleist TS3 13.5 w/ HZRDUS Smoke 70 6.5
TaylorMade P790 3 w/ HZRDUS Black 85 6.0
Callaway X Forged 4-PW w/ KBS $Taper 120
TaylorMade Milled Grind 50, 54, 58 w/ KBS 610
Swag Savage Too
Taylormade TP5x

• Location (City, State) Rome, GA
  • Handicap 9
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe. No
  • What ball do you currently play? Callaway Chrome Soft
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) Would prefer High-Optic Yellow
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? Absolutely, we are sitting at 80 degree weather right now.
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and update?Yes, it would be an awesome opportunity
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less.I am on the golf course a minimum of 3 times a week (middle school coach) so I have plenty of opportunities to do on course testing against my Callaway Chrome Soft balls. I also have access to a launch monitor and can report spin rates on clubs throughout my set.

WITB:
*Taylormade Stealth+ 8.25, Fujikura Ventus Black S
*Taylormade Stealth 2 3&5
*Titleist T350 4 Iron, T200 5/6, T150 7-pw (bent 1 strong) Modus 120s
*Vokey SM8 Jet Black Limited 52/56/60
*Scotty Cameron Champions Choice NP2+
*Titleist ProV1x
*Nike hybrid cart bag.

Location (City, State): San Antonio, TX

Handicap: 17

Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before: Not yet but hopefully soon

What ball do you currently play: Chrome Soft

Which color would you prefer to test: Yellow

Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course review: Yes, in south Texas we have great weather every weekend

Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates: Yes, I would gladly post reviews

Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less:

I would like to compare this ball and the Chrome Soft on a 9 hole par 3 course that is usually open. I would really like to see how this ball performs on the green and on wedge shots.

Location (City, State) Shelbyville, TN

Handicap shoot around 90 for 18 holes

Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe. Yes I was picked to test the Callaway V Series driver

What ball do you currently play? Bridgestone Tour B330-RX

Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) Opric Yellow

Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? Yes of course.

Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. I would test it on course and compare it against my current ball over several rounds.

Ping G400 10.5* driver
Ping G400 3 wood
Ping G400 3 & 4 hybrids
Ping i25 5-PW AW SW LW irons
Ping Sydney 34" putter
Ping Pioneer 2017 bag
Bridgestone Tour B330-RX ball

FROM TITLEIST

The continued pursuit of breakthrough technology and performance by Titleist golf ball engineers has resulted in the all-new Titleist Tour Soft golf balls.

For golfers demanding better feel, the invention of Titleist Tour Soft – the softest-feeling golf ball in its category – delivers a better performance experience. Tour Soft’s innovative design combines the largest core ever engineered into a Titleist golf ball with ultra-thin cover technology to provide responsive feel, very fast speed for commanding distance and excellent short game performance.

“We knew based on breakthroughs being made in R&D that there was an opportunity to deliver a brand new high performance golf ball that would lead the category in terms of soft compression feel,” said Michael Mahoney, Vice President, Titleist Golf Ball Marketing.“Ultimately, because of our exhaustive and iterative prototyping process, we were able to deliver everything we wanted in Tour Soft – and more. It’s not only the softest ball in the category. It’s better and longer than Chrome Soft, TP5 and Tour B RXS.”

NEW TITLEIST TOUR SOFT: EXPERIENCE BETTER PERFORMANCE. EXPERIENCE BETTER FEEL.

• The largest Titleist core ever produces category-leading soft feel and high ball speed for commanding distance. In developing Tour Soft’s core, the Titleist Golf Ball R&D and Operations teams were challenged to surpass previously accepted core size limitations in order to produce a golf ball that feels better and is as long or longer than the competition.
  • A new ultra-thin 4CE grafted cover made with TCU Process Technology generates advanced short game control. Innovations in the manufacturing process at Titleist Ball Plant 2 in Massachusetts allowed engineers to mold the extremely thin, very soft cover formulation – made from a proprietary blend of four different materials – uniformly across the surface.
  • A new spherically-tiled 342 cuboctahedron dimple design, optimized for the new Tour Soft construction, delivers a penetrating trajectory and consistent flight.
  • Tour Soft is available in both white and high-optic yellow.
  • On the web: https://www.titleist...balls/tour-soft

THE TESTERS

• 30 members (yes that's right) will be chosen to receive 1 dozen Titleist Tour Soft of their choice (white and/or high-optic yellow)
  • BONUS: 5 of the 30 will also be randomly selected to receive a limited edition Team Titleist gear pack!

TO APPLY

In a post below, please provide the following info:

• Location (City, State)
  • Handicap
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe.
  • What ball do you currently play?
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow)
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews?
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates?

Members will be chosen and notified via the PM system within 2 weeks.

Good luck!

* Plattsburgh NY

* Yes, Nike VRS driver, 3 wood, hybrid

* 2017 Pro V1

* White

* Courses should be opening up in1-2 weeks from today

* Yes

* I'd do putting, greenside chips/pitches, 50 yards, 100, 150, long clubs and drivers, then write up a review of these vs my pro v1's

rymail00 2018 WITB [i][b] [url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1605910-rymail00-2018-witb-pic-heavy/"]http://www.golfwrx.c...witb-pic-heavy/[/url][/b][/i]

[size=3]TM M1 430 8.5* Tour Issue w/ Tensei CK Pro White 70s (with high gloss SLDR finish from Continental Golf)
Titleist 917 F3 15* D+ 80s
Titleist 915H 21* D+ 90s
Titleist 915H 24* D+ 90s
Titleist AP2 718, 5-50* Steelfiber i95s
Scratch TD DW 54* 58* KBS HiRev
Odyssey Metal X Milled 330M (current gamer) [/size]
[size=3]Ping Scottsdale TR B60[/size]
[size=3]TP Mills Heritage 349g [/size]
[size=3]Byron Morgan 006 355g [/size]
[size=3]Byron Morgan Makers Proof #4/5 solid copper [/size]
[size=3]C&L CL1 368g[/size]
Scotty Cameron Newport Studio Style

Vista/Carlsbad

HC-12

No, never tested for Golf wrx before

Currently play TM TP5x or ProV1

Would like to try half white and half yellow

Yes I can play now, one of the few benefits of living in southern California

Yes I agree

I would test the balls by putting and chipping around a green first, using both my regular balls and the test balls. Then I would go out on the course and play a round hitting at least 2 shots each time, alternating between my balls and the test balls

Location (City, State). San Antonio, Tx

Handicap 5.7

Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe. No

What ball do you currently play? 2018 Callaway Chrome Soft

Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) White

Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? Yes, since Thanksgiving I have been able to play at least onc per week

Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? Would love to

Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. In regards to chipping I would test the Tour Soft against the Callaway Chrome Soft on my courses putting green for full shots I would test them on my course where I play at least 75% of my rounds that way I can easily see if there are any distance changes

TaylorMade Sim Max 9.5*
Taylormade M4 Tour 3wood
Nike VRS 18* & 21* Hybrids
TaylorMade P790 5-PW
TaylorMade Milled Grind 50..54..58
Scotty Cameron 009m
Bridgestone Tour Bx