APPLY: Titleist Tour Soft Ball Testing! 30 Members receive 1 dozen each PLUS bonus giveaway!

HipCheck

• Location (City, State) - Sanford, FL
  • Handicap - 15
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe. I have not.
  • What ball do you currently play? - I currently do not have a go-to ball, used to be Srixon Z-Star
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) - Either
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? Yes, I am in an area that borders the rings of hell.
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? I do.
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. I would use them at the many courses around me of which I have numerous rounds and experiences and can speak to what I am or am not seeing in terms of on-course performance for my game.

Driver: Titleist Tsi3 w/HZRDUS Smoke Yellow TX 6.0 
3 Wood: Cobra King Speedzone/HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 70

5 Wood: Callaway Mavrik Subzero/Aldila Rogue White 70
Long Irons (4-6): Wilson D7 Forged/DG120TI
Short Irons (7-P): Wilson Staff Model Blade/DG120TI

Wedges (50/54/58): Callaway Jaws MD5 w/TI S200
Putter: Original Odyssey White Hot XG No. 7
Ball: Titleist Left Dash

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Location (City, State) Del Mar, CA
  • Handicap 17.0
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe. No.
  • What ball do you currently play? Pro V1 or Bridgestone.
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) White.
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? Yes.
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? Yes.
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less.
  • I play both my home course and others in the area frequently. I would put the balls into play in situations where I know how my other balls play. I would be particularly interested in play around and on the greens.

• Location (City, State) Queens, New York
  • Handicap 7
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe. No
  • What ball do you currently play? Titleist Pro v1x
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) White
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? Yes, courses have started to open up around me
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? Yes!
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. I'll play an off-peak round where I'm able to play two balls per hole, one gamer and one Tour soft. I'll break it down to categories of driving, irons, around the green, putting, and durability and compare the two, complete with yardages, spin, and feel.

Bandon Dunes 2016
Scottsdale 2017
Pinehurst 2018
Masters 2019

Bandon Dunes 2022

a post below, please provide the following info:

Location (City, State) Marietta GA

Handicap 12.6

Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe. NO

What ball do you currently play? Pro V1x, NXT Tour S, Chrome soft

Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) both

Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? Yes. Atlanta is warm!

Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? Yes

Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. I would test in a variety of places. Short game area, on the course (3 very different 9 holes at my club), and putting green. I’m most interested to see how this ball flights off the tee and how much spin I can generate on approach shots. I’m not a particularly high ball hitter and need a ball that can stop quickly and not roll out.

Members will be chosen and notified via the PM system within 2 weeks.

• Location (City, State) Livonia, MI
  • Handicap 7
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe. NO
  • What ball do you currently play? K-Sig
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) BOTH
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? Yes, some courses are open and playing today!!
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? Yes
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. First i would test using my ST launch monitor comparing Driver, 7 Iron and wedge. Then I would test balls on green for putting and chipping and then compare on course playing two balls side by side.

• Location (City, State) CHESTERFIELD, MO.
  • Handicap 11
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe. NO
  • What ball do you currently play? NEW CALLAWAY SUPERHOT MATTED 3 PIECE
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) HIGH-OPTIC YELLOW
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? YES
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? YES
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. I PLAY WITH A GROUP OF 30 SENIORS ON MONDAY-WEDNESDAY-FRIDAY. WE PLAY 9 DIFFERENT PUBLIC COURSES ON A ROTATING BASIS, AND THEY VARY IN LAYOUT AND GREEN SHAPES & CONDITIONS. THIS WOULD ALLOW THE TESTING ON VARIOUS CONDITIONS AND GIVE ME A GOOD FEEL FOR THE BALL PERFORMANCE EACH ROUND.

Ping G425MAX 10.5° w/Fujikura Ventus Red TR

Ping G425MAX 5-7-9 Fairway Woods w/Ping Alta CB

Ping G425 5-AW w/Ping Alta CB

Ping Glide 4.0 56°-58° w/Recoil ES SmacWrap

Ping Redwood ZB Putter w/PP58 Midsize

All Swing Grips: Lamkin Sonar+ Wrap Midsize

• Location (City, State) - Winston-Salem, NC
  • Handicap - 5
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe. - No
  • What ball do you currently play? Titleist Pro V1x
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) Both
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? Yes
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? Yes
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. - I would test these balls in a couple ways; I occasionally play as a single and would have the opportunity to test side by side with my current ball. I would also spend time on the practice green comparing chips for feel, stopping power and roll. Putting comparisons would be easy side by side with feel and any changes in distance

FROM TITLEIST

The continued pursuit of breakthrough technology and performance by Titleist golf ball engineers has resulted in the all-new Titleist Tour Soft golf balls.

For golfers demanding better feel, the invention of Titleist Tour Soft – the softest-feeling golf ball in its category – delivers a better performance experience. Tour Soft’s innovative design combines the largest core ever engineered into a Titleist golf ball with ultra-thin cover technology to provide responsive feel, very fast speed for commanding distance and excellent short game performance.

“We knew based on breakthroughs being made in R&D that there was an opportunity to deliver a brand new high performance golf ball that would lead the category in terms of soft compression feel,” said Michael Mahoney, Vice President, Titleist Golf Ball Marketing.“Ultimately, because of our exhaustive and iterative prototyping process, we were able to deliver everything we wanted in Tour Soft – and more. It’s not only the softest ball in the category. It’s better and longer than Chrome Soft, TP5 and Tour B RXS.”

NEW TITLEIST TOUR SOFT: EXPERIENCE BETTER PERFORMANCE. EXPERIENCE BETTER FEEL.

• The largest Titleist core ever produces category-leading soft feel and high ball speed for commanding distance. In developing Tour Soft’s core, the Titleist Golf Ball R&D and Operations teams were challenged to surpass previously accepted core size limitations in order to produce a golf ball that feels better and is as long or longer than the competition.
  • A new ultra-thin 4CE grafted cover made with TCU Process Technology generates advanced short game control. Innovations in the manufacturing process at Titleist Ball Plant 2 in Massachusetts allowed engineers to mold the extremely thin, very soft cover formulation – made from a proprietary blend of four different materials – uniformly across the surface.
  • A new spherically-tiled 342 cuboctahedron dimple design, optimized for the new Tour Soft construction, delivers a penetrating trajectory and consistent flight.
  • Tour Soft is available in both white and high-optic yellow.
  • On the web: https://www.titleist...balls/tour-soft

THE TESTERS

• 30 members (yes that's right) will be chosen to receive 1 dozen Titleist Tour Soft of their choice (white and/or high-optic yellow)
  • BONUS: 5 of the 30 will also be randomly selected to receive a limited edition Team Titleist gear pack!

TO APPLY

In a post below, please provide the following info:

• Location (City, State): Greensboro, GA
  • Handicap: 6.9
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe.: Yes. I tested 2017 M1-M2 7 irons
  • What ball do you currently play? TaylorMade Project A; Titelist Pro V1x; Bridgestone B330 RX
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) : Both
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? Yes
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. I would test ball on course and practice green against each of the three balls I currently play in both low wind and higher wind conditions.

Good luck!

Location (City, State): Greensboro, GA

• Handicap: 6.9
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe.: Yes. I tested 2017 M1-M2 7 irons
  • What ball do you currently play? TaylorMade Project A; Titelist Pro V1x; Bridgestone B330 RX
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) : Both
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. I would test ball on course and practice green against each of the three balls I currently play in both low wind and higher wind conditions.

FROM TITLEIST

The continued pursuit of breakthrough technology and performance by Titleist golf ball engineers has resulted in the all-new Titleist Tour Soft golf balls.

For golfers demanding better feel, the invention of Titleist Tour Soft – the softest-feeling golf ball in its category – delivers a better performance experience. Tour Soft’s innovative design combines the largest core ever engineered into a Titleist golf ball with ultra-thin cover technology to provide responsive feel, very fast speed for commanding distance and excellent short game performance.

“We knew based on breakthroughs being made in R&D that there was an opportunity to deliver a brand new high performance golf ball that would lead the category in terms of soft compression feel,” said Michael Mahoney, Vice President, Titleist Golf Ball Marketing.“Ultimately, because of our exhaustive and iterative prototyping process, we were able to deliver everything we wanted in Tour Soft – and more. It’s not only the softest ball in the category. It’s better and longer than Chrome Soft, TP5 and Tour B RXS.”

• The largest Titleist core ever produces category-leading soft feel and high ball speed for commanding distance. In developing Tour Soft’s core, the Titleist Golf Ball R&D and Operations teams were challenged to surpass previously accepted core size limitations in order to produce a golf ball that feels better and is as long or longer than the competition.
  • A new ultra-thin 4CE grafted cover made with TCU Process Technology generates advanced short game control. Innovations in the manufacturing process at Titleist Ball Plant 2 in Massachusetts allowed engineers to mold the extremely thin, very soft cover formulation – made from a proprietary blend of four different materials – uniformly across the surface.
  • A new spherically-tiled 342 cuboctahedron dimple design, optimized for the new Tour Soft construction, delivers a penetrating trajectory and consistent flight.

THE TESTERS

• 30 members (yes that's right) will be chosen to receive 1 dozen Titleist Tour Soft of their choice (white and/or high-optic yellow)
  • BONUS: 5 of the 30 will also be randomly selected to receive a limited edition Team Titleist gear pack!

TO APPLY

• Location (City, State)
  • Handicap
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe.
  • What ball do you currently play?
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow)
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews?
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates?

Good luck!

Location Wichita, KS

Handicap 5

Have not tested for GolfWRX before but have wanted to for some time.

Currently play Callaway Chrome Soft

Any color would be fine.

We have been playing all year and the worst is over here.

I would agree to be part of a review thread.

I would work from the green back to the tee. Putting first (vs other similar balls), then chipping/pitching, 100 yd, 150 yd, 200 yd.

Tee ball would be last.

Thanks in advance,

Mike Pottorf

Wichita, KS

• Location (City, State)- New Braunfels, TX
  • Handicap- 8.6
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe.- I have not for GolfWRX.
  • What ball do you currently play? - Vice Pro and ProV1
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow)- White
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews- Absolutely.
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates?- Yes
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. - I would start on the putting green for responsiveness; play 2 balls (ProV1 & Tour Soft) off each tee and approach shots; In addition I would make time to test various wedge shots from different yardages and locations to evaluate spin and reaction around the green.

Location (City, State) chicago, IL

Handicap: 13

Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe. Yes Cleveland CBX and Scor wedges

What ball do you currently play? Srixon Zstar, Chrome Soft X and Prov1x

Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow): Both

Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? YES

Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? YES

Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less: I would test on my regular tracks comparing it to other brands. I would compare off the tee, approaches and performance on the green. I'll keep track of course conditions (wind, temp, green speed etc) to provide a good reference to the reader.

FROM TITLEIST

THE TESTERS

TO APPLY

• Location (City, State)
  • Handicap
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe.
  • What ball do you currently play?
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow)
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews?
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates?

Good luck!

• Location (City, State) - Philadelphia, PA
  • Handicap - 10
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe. - No
  • What ball do you currently play? - Kirkland Signature
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) - White (no preference really)
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? - Yes
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? - Yes
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. - Home course isn't crowded so would be able to get a lot of detailed testing done. I'd play multiple balls each holes for comparison on distance, carry, spin, durability. Would spend a lot of time around the greens with different variations of wedges and short game shots (bump and run, standard chip, pitch, flop, stop and check). On the putting green I'd test and compare feel and roll.

• Location (Lake Forest, IL)
  • Handicap: 9
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe. Nope
  • What ball do you currently play? Pro V1
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) White
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? Yep, headed South
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? Sure

​Have always loved a soft golf ball that seems to hang on the club face (like in the old balata days). The challenge has been durability and distance. My test would consist of head to head comparisons of my current ball - the Pro V1, a ball I am considering - ChromeSoft, and the new Titleist Tour Soft used off the tee, approach shots, pitches, chips, and of course, putting. As a lefty, I know you will need reviewers that can spin it from the other side ;-)

• Handicap: 11.3
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? No
  • What ball do you currently play? Titleist Pro V1x
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add your review, photos, stories and updates? Yes
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less: My testing would be on-course only - there is no substitute! I would play my standard ball as well as this ball. Ideally, I would be able to play in different conditions (warmer/colder, drier/wetter). Is that less than 200 words?

• Location (City, State) League City TX
  • Handicap 8
  • What ball do you currently play? Pro V1
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? Yes!
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? Yes!
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. Would start around the green for feel, sound and reaction to the club face. Would then move back to 100-125 yards for full wedge testing, looking for spin, feel, flight. Last test would be 185 yard shots for flight, distance and feel

Location Naperville, IL

• Handicap 10.5
  • What ball do you currently play? Callaway Chromesoft, Taylormade TP5
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) Both
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? No. during the winter I practice at an indoor facility with Foresight
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. Initially, I would test indoors relying on the Foresight for data. In my normal practice, I use a wedge, an iron, a fairway wood or hybrid, and a driver. I will be in Orlando in late March for on course evaluation.

FROM TITLEIST

THE TESTERS

TO APPLY

• Location (City, State) = Tewksbury, MA, USA
  • Handicap = 7.7
  • What ball do you currently play? Titleist Pro V1 and Callaway ChromeSoft
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) = White
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? = No
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? = O.f course!
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. = I will alternate rounds using my current balls described above and the new Tour Soft

Good luck!

Handicap: 5.0

Tested GolfWRX Before: No

Current Ball: ProV X

Color: white

Winter Testing?: Play in Indiana when the course is open and going to Florida in three weeks to play

Agree to Review: Would love to share my thought on the new ball

How to Test: Play two balls a hole best ball scramble style...first with the X and second with the Tour Soft

• Location L.I. N.Y.
  • Handicap 27
  • What ball do you currently play? Top Flite Gamer
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews Yes
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. Play two balls on every hole, a Gamer vs Tour Soft. Compare distance, carry, spin, durability.

• Location (City, State) - Folsom, CA
  • Handicap - 17.6
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe. - I have not had the opportunity
  • What ball do you currently play? - Srixon Q Star
  • Which color would you prefer to test: - White
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? - Yes I get out at least once a week
  • I would perform the following tests:
  • 1. Take a sleeve of the Titleist Tour Soft balls along with a sleeve of Srixon Q Star to the chipping/pitching area at my local GC. Spend about 1/2 hour chipping and pitching from different areas and documenting distance of each from my target.
  • 2. Take one of the Titleist Tour Softs and one of the Srixon Q Stars to the putting green to determine feel and pace of my putts.
  • 3. Take new sleeves of Titleist Tour Soft and Q Stars and play a practice round noting driving distance and accuracy of both balls and accuracy of approach shots to my targets .
  • 4. Play a 9 hole rounds on the with Q star followed by a 9 hole round on the same course with Titleist Tour Soft documenting my results through the round.

Location (City, State). Kenansville NC

Handicap 13

Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe. No

What ball do you currently play? Taylor Made Project “A”

Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) High Optic Yellow

Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? Yes

Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? Yes

Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less.

I would start practicing with them around the practice green. Then take them out on coutrse for live play. I would also give a few to my playing partners to see their feedback as well that way I know how the play. Mostly everyone I play with is at same skill level

Handicap: 8

Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before?: No

What ball do you currently play?: Titleist Pro V1

Which color would you prefer to test: White

Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews?: Yes

Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates?: Yes

Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less.: I would test the balls by starting at my putting green rolling 5 footers then moving back to 10, 20 and 40 feet. I would practice some short game chips and pitches after that. Finally I would bring them out to the course for a few practice 9 hole rounds using both the new Titleist Soft ball and also my ProV1 to see how they react.

• Location (City, State)- Lake Charles, La.
  • Handicap- 9.2
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe.- No sir.
  • What ball do you currently play? - Pro-V1X
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow)- White.
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews- We play year round here in Louisiana.
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates?- Yes Sir
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. - I like to go out in the afternoons and hit several drivers and irons off different tee boxes and at different yardages. That would be a great time to rotate the Tour Soft in with the ProV1X to see and feel the differences. Then I go and chip several shots up on the greens where I can check for spin and softness. Then as I putt them all in the hole I can judge the feel and roll off the putter.

• 16 (Unofficial)
  • What ball do you currently play? Titleist Pure Soft
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? It's been over 80 here.
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. Start with putting, next to greenside chipping and bunker, full wedge, full iron and then put them in play until I lose them or wear them out.

Joe Perez

Myrtle Beach, SC

Not testes for WRX. tested balls for Titleist

Play multiple balls. Titleist Prestige (Japan), Bridgestone B330RX, Snell MTB, Srixon Q-Star

White or Yellow, no difference

South Carolina in-season year-round

Part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? Yes

Test would be on-course, Driver through putter. I play early enough in the day that a lot of times I'm not paired with anyone, so would comapre against other balls, mostly approaches.

• Handicap: 9.0
    What ball do you currently play? Titleist Pro Vix
  • Which color would you prefer to test: High-Optic Yellow
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. On course testing to evaluate, feel, spin, distance and trajectory.

• Location (City, State) - Sacramento, CA
  • Handicap - 15.2
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe. - Yes, I tested the Taylormade TP5x
  • What ball do you currently play? - K-Sig, Z Star and Pro V1x
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) - White
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? - Yes
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? - Yes
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. - I would do on course testing against a selection of balls I have at my disposal. Of course this is subject to change, but currently I have Z Star, Pro V1x, RZN Platinum, B-330S, and K-Sig in my inventory. I will also test against those same balls on the putting green and chipping area at my local range.

• Location - Knoxville, TN
  • Handicap - 14
  • What ball do you currently play? Prov1 and Chrome Soft
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both - Both Please
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. I would play the ball against my current balls and give feedback