2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

Ebay buyer! You are kidding me?

LeftyLuck

I am not posting the ad for a few reasons. One, the situation between myself and the buyer has been resolved. Two, I don't want the buyer to be hurt by this situation, and three, general privacy.

Complete BS. If this auction actually took place, which at this point seems unlikely, how would the buyer be hurt? Buyer IDs are hidden on Ebay. Nobody here would know who he/she is. And the privacy issue you claim is a flimsy claim as nodody knows who you or the buyer are. The reason you are not linking to it is because it never happened.

I'm glad I'm not a lefty and won't be tempted to do any kind of deal with the OP.

I'm a lefty. I wound never purchase from him even if it was a club I was looking for and needed. Too much drama and faux bs in this thread alone. Interesting how many "new" members or people with very low post counts here seem to end up in situations like this.

Lets look at the "facts" of his post. Using his sale number of $550+ as a base after his Ebay/Paypal fees of 13%(~71.50), refund of $200 and shipping (likely $20 for a set of irons) this guy on a $550 sale (using his numbers) is going to take a nearly $300 haircut on a $550 sale in fees/refund/shipping because some buyer didn't realize that clubs have shafts bands on them. Seriously how do people come up with this stuff?

Wonder if this is an alias of Silicon Valley Dale not wanting to pay shipping on the Srixon golf balls.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some of LeftyLucks posts that expose him as someone previously banned from WRX and a possible college student himself. He is a complete fraud and not very bright. Enjoy.

http://www.golfwrx.c.../#entry16844352

Would like to eventually work for the FBI after college. - From 2/13/18.

http://www.golfwrx.c...r-and-the-site/

I want to come clean. A few years ago,I made an account here at golfwrx. Being just a 13 year old, I was generally a "troll" and disruptive to the community. I found myself banned from the site.I like to think that I have matured in the 3+ years since that incident and am sincerely sorry for my actions and any members that I may have annoyed or offended. - From 12/25/17

http://www.golfwrx.c...8#entry16787398

Also, can new members not have opinions? I wonder how this site even works then. How did you get all your posts? You had to have the first 56 posts, right? - From 2/2/18

http://www.golfwrx.c.../#entry16696474

Already a thread http://www.golfwrx.c...cussion-thread/ I have got the PGA Tour Events. I did the last 2 events, and will continue to do them for the season. Every event, every Monday at 9 o clock... From 2/16/18.

Above thread was when LL took it upon himself to kick WRX member NaBUru38 from starting weekly threads about upcoming PGA Tour events. Attention whore.

The more things change the more they remain the same. Deal with him at your own risk WRX members. Anybody still believe him on this?

Here are some of LeftyLucks posts that expose him as someone previously banned from WRX and a possible college student himself. He is a complete fraud and not very bright. Enjoy.

I want to come clean. A few years ago,I made an account here at golfwrx. Being just a 13 year old, I was generally a "troll" and disruptive to the community. I found myself banned from the site.I like to think that I have matured in the 3+ years since that incident and am sincerely sorry for my actions and any members that I may have annoyed or offended. - From 12/25/17

Also, can new members not have opinions? I wonder how this site even works then. How did you get all your posts? You had to have the first 56 posts, right? - From 2/2/18

Already a thread http://www.golfwrx.c...cussion-thread/ I have got the PGA Tour Events. I did the last 2 events, and will continue to do them for the season. Every event, every Monday at 9 o clock... From 2/16/18.

Above thread was when LL took it upon himself to kick WRX member NaBUru38 from starting weekly threads about upcoming PGA Tour events. Attention whore.

The more things change the more they remain the same. Deal with him at your own risk WRX members. Anybody still believe him on this?

Well gathered.

Really strange from LeftyLuck honestly. It seems like he goes out of his way to try to impress people or something (starting the tournament threads, making it known he refunded $200).

LeftyLuck you don't have to impress anyone...just be yourself. And try to be honest.

Well gathered.

Really strange from LeftyLuck honestly. It seems like he goes out of his way to try to impress people or something (starting the tournament threads, making it known he refunded $200).

LeftyLuck you don't have to impress anyone...just be yourself. And try to be honest.

Thanks. I could have posted more head scratching items from him but these seemed to be the most relevant considering this topic. A trip though his/her most recent posts was quite mentally taxing. Best of luck to him/her.

Got anything else for sale?

Me? No I don't currently. I will only be using the BST for now on though. I appreciate your advice throughout this matter vaporz.

:cheesy:

head,,,,,, over,,,,,,,,, went,,,,,,,

6c3ddb6e4c78f70133d42acbb348eea5.jpg

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9.0 Ventus Blue 6S

Ping G425 14.5 Fairway Tour AD TP 6X

Ping G425 MAX 20.5 7 wood Diamana Blue 70 S

Titleist 716 AP-1  5-PW, DGS300

Ping Glide Forged, 48, DGS300

Taylormade MG3 52*, 56*, TW 60* DGS200

LAB Mezz Max 34*, RED, BGT Stability

Titleist Pro V1X

I don’t care how old he is, OP is weirder than sh*t.

**Driver:** TaylorMade SIM Max 9° **|** Ventus Black 7 Velocore **3wd:** Titleist TS2 15° (C1) **|** Diamana D+ LTD 70 **Hybrid:** Callaway Apex 18° **|** AD-DI 95 **Irons:** Mizuno MP 18 Fli Hi 4 iron **|** AD-DI 95**/** JPX 919 Forged 5-PW **|** Recoil 95 **Wedges:** Vokey SM8 raw 50°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°M (Handground A) **|** DG Black Onyx **Putters:** Byron Morgan DH 89 WITB: https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1505670/goirish17s-witb-updated-end-of-page-2#latest

If my math is correct using the links provided by grm24, the OP is 16. Not even in college yet.

PXG Black Ops 10.5* - Ventus Velocore Blue TR 6X

PXG Gen 5 0311 15* - Aldila Tour Blue 75X

PXG  Gen 5 0311 19* - Aldila Tour Blue 85X

PXG 0311T Gen 5 4-P - DG120 X100

Titleist Vokey SM9 50*, 56*, 60* - DGTI S400

PXG Bat Attack H

Chrome Soft/Vice Pro Lime

If my math is correct using the links provided by grm24, the OP is 16. Not even in college yet.

Life's been treating him pretty well then, since he's handing out $200 to needy college kids buying golf clubs on eBay. Quite a magnanimous guy.

Hopefully the mods can chalk up this "double secret probation" return to the boards a resounding failure. I sure don't want this clown on the BST.

**Driver:** TaylorMade SIM Max 9° **|** Ventus Black 7 Velocore **3wd:** Titleist TS2 15° (C1) **|** Diamana D+ LTD 70 **Hybrid:** Callaway Apex 18° **|** AD-DI 95 **Irons:** Mizuno MP 18 Fli Hi 4 iron **|** AD-DI 95**/** JPX 919 Forged 5-PW **|** Recoil 95 **Wedges:** Vokey SM8 raw 50°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°M (Handground A) **|** DG Black Onyx **Putters:** Byron Morgan DH 89 WITB: https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1505670/goirish17s-witb-updated-end-of-page-2#latest

Just bizarre. This is definitely the strangest thing I’ve read in a long time. I don’t want to throw everyone into the same basket but I wish there was a way to really verify the age of anyone that participates in the BST. I know I for one would have a lot more peace of mind knowing that I’m not buying, trading, or selling with anyone under the age of 18.

Just bizarre. This is definitely the strangest thing I’ve read in a long time. I don’t want to throw everyone into the same basket but I wish there was a way to really verify the age of anyone that participates in the BST. I know I for one would have a lot more peace of mind knowing that I’m not buying, trading, or selling with anyone under the age of 18.

This is a good point. Shouldn't it be mandatory that members be 18 to participate on the BST?

This is a good point. Shouldn't it be mandatory that members be 18 to participate on the BST?

You’d think so, but i sent 3 mods a question on this issue a while back. Not one responded and all but one left the conversation.

From OP’s own previous post:

Date: Posted 25 December 2017 - 09:46 PM

“I want to come clean.

A few years ago,I made an account here at golfwrx. Being just a 13 year old, I was generally a "troll" and disruptive to the community. I found myself banned from the site.I like to think that I have matured in the 3+ years since that incident and am sincerely sorry for my actions and any members that I may have annoyed or offended.”

——————-

16 1/2 years old as of last Christmas Day.

Which suddenly explains a great deal.

You’d think so, but i sent 3 mods a question on this issue a while back. Not one responded and all but one left the conversation.

I know the last thing I want to deal with is some kid that stole daddy's putter to sell or cashed in some college savings to buy a club off of me.

I’m jumping into the ring on grm24’s side.

I’m officially throwing the troll card.

We are over 100 posts into this debacle of a thread and our 16 year old OP still has still refused to even post a link to the EBay sale he allegedly is upset about.

Not buying any of it anymore. No proof the sale even took place and I’m not playing along anymore.

wow what a unexpected turn of events. strange to say the least . not sure why somebody would start a topic like this .

Drama queen or Attention seeker.

Nike Covert 2.0 Tour Driver
Nike Covert 2.0 Performance 3/5
Nike Vapor Pro Combo 2 Iron
Nike Vapor Pro 4-P
Taylormade ATV Grind 56°/60°
Nike Origin B1-01 putter
Nike Hyperadapt bag

I thought at one point he had said 17. With a mod involved now I think there might be some ramifications coming.

He just sent me a PM an hour ago. He said he’s not allowed to post anymore but he still claims this thread is legit.

Since he’s not been banned, I’m not entirely sure what he meant by “not allowed to post”.