KBS $ Taper and Tours SOLD, Price Drop on Nike LCV Euro Edition Sz 11.5

All prices are OBRO as I'm not really sure how to price some of these...no lowballers...a reasonable offer is not 50% of asking price

No trades at the moment...seriously...I don't need balls, Callaway coins (whatever those are), an old Cleveland Hibore, etc.

I ship USPS Priority or UPS 2-3 day ground

Please have the common courtesy to respond to PMs as I will respond to everyone

Please PM with any questions/offers

1) KBS $ Taper in stiff flex 3-P. Played to standard length in P730s. One round and one range session. Black PVD shafts in perfect condition. The pics show some dust from the box they were in and from newly cut grass. GP TV grips. These feel great, but I needed a stiffer flex. SOLD.

2) KBS Tour shafts in stiff flex 4-P. Played standard length in Bstone irons. Shafts are great shape. Shaft bands are OK...I had them installed logo down. Practically new MCC +4 grips w/ 2 wraps. SOLD.

3) New Nike LCV in black, size 11.5. These are the Euro version which have the silver swoosh outline, which I like much better. These haven't even been tried on, let alone taken out of the box since I got them. I wear the white ones I bought, and I tried to convince myself that I can do black golf shoes, but I can't. Asking $150 $130 OBRO.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic