Scotty Pistolini, Studio Design or Baby T Grip?

RobDMB

Sending my 350g Studio Stainless in for a new shaft and looking for thoughts on which grip to try. Considering the Pistolini, Studio Design or Baby T as they are each included for no extra charge. Any thoughts? Currently using a SS Mid Slim 2.0 but am open to a different style.

Taylormade M3 8.5* Driver
Callaway Apex 20* Hybrid
Taylormade UDI 2-Iron
Taylormade P760 4-AW w/ PX 6.5
Cleveland RTX-3 55*/60*
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport Mil-Spec

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pistolini's with 4-5 wraps are my favorite grips. But as mentioned already, they are easy to find (although there are a lot of fakes out there too). You could get a colored Pistolini, which are more rare. The Studio Design grips are nice but too thin for my liking. I used to like the Baby-T grips (still have a couple old gamers with them on) but ever since the Pistolini came out they have been my go-to grip.

I have two putters (Kombi S & Bulls Eye Platinum Heavy Flange) at the Custom shop now, and both will have the Baby T grip put on. I love this grip, Odyssey has a grip they used years ago that was the closest to the Baby T but is only sold in Japan now. Another thing you might consider is the weight of the grips to. Check this out on YouTube :

Scotty Cameron Grip Comparison