2018 United States Open

You guys should be pissed, these idiots made your national Open into golf’s dumbest test...

I think the course is playing perfectly at the moment. Yesterday was a bit sketchy

Needs to be right in between yesterday and today. Slowed the greens down a little bit too much, let's see what it's like in 3 hours when leaders are finishing I guess

the wind is supposed to pick up. So if that happens I think it’s perfect.

Very well done usga, pitty it’s sunday and not thursday ???

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why all the hate for Miller and his 63? He never even talks about it so why give the guy a hard time?

[size=4][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][b]DRIVER[/b]- Callaway Rogue Oban Tour Limited 60s
[b]3 WOOD[/b]- GBB Epic Oban Kiyoshi Gold 75s
[b]HYBRID[/b]- Titleist 818 H1 19/23 Hybrid Atmos HB Tour Spec 85s
[b]IRONS[/b]- Srixon 765/565 Nippon Modus 105s
[b]GAP[/b]- Callaway MD4 Chrome 52 Modus 105
[b]SAND[/b]- Callaway MD4 Chrome 54 Modus 105
[b]LOB[/b]- Callaway MD3 Chrome 58 Modus 105
[b]PUTTER[/b]- Bettinardi Queen Bee #6
[b]BALL[/b]- Callaway Chrome Soft X[/font][/size]

How was Fleetwood able to appear so quickly for interviews after signing his card while it took Phil close to 45 minutes to come out of the scorer's tent yesterday?

If you heard Phil’s interview he said he always goes in for a bite and a drink befor coming out to sign and do interviews. Easy answer is Fleetwood came out when he wanted. And phil did too.

TM Sim Max 10.5 Ventus Red 6x 

TM RBZ 14* Addi 8x 

TM Gapr bonded 21* evenflow blue 6.5 

Miura MC-501 4-Pw DG.X7

Miura 51 55 59 s400

Cameron GSS 009  1.5 , sound slot , tungsten sole weights , head speed shaft. 

Because everyone on GolfWRX thinks they are better than Miller!

WITB

Taylor Made SIM 9.0 degree HZRDUS Smoke 70g 6.0 Stiff 
Taylor Made SIM 15 degree HZDRUS Smoke 70g 6.0 Stiff 
Taylor Made SIM Max 19 degree Hybrid Ventus Stiff
Titleist T100 4 - 9 AMT White S-300
Titleist Vokey SM8 46-10F
Titleist Vokey SM8 52-12F
Titleist Vokey SM8 56-10S
Titleist Vokey SM8 60-10S
Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport T22
Titleist ProV1X

GO VOLS!

why all the hate for Miller and his 63? He never even talks about it so why give the guy a hard time?

Because in people's minds, he talks about it all the time.

Does he mention his 63 on every broadcast? No, in fact he hardly ever does.

But do people think he does? Yes.

So who is right and who is wrong , in this topsy turvy world. It's almost impossible to say

Callaway Mavrik Max 9 w/Hzrdus Smoke Black 80
Ping G410 LST 13 w/Ping Tour 75
Ping G400 Crossover 20 w/KBS Tour Prototype 85
Ping G410 4-SW w/S300
Titleist Vokey SM8 60 M grind

Deschamps Blade 375g

How was Fleetwood able to appear so quickly for interviews after signing his card while it took Phil close to 45 minutes to come out of the scorer's tent yesterday?

If you heard Phil's interview he said he always goes in for a bite and a drink befor coming out to sign and do interviews. Easy answer is Fleetwood came out when he wanted. And phil did too.

That's what I suspected, but I think a better rule would be for the Tour to require all players to appear within 15 minutes of finishing the round/signing the card. They shouldn't get as much time as needed to collect themselves and come up with polished narratives to craft certain images for the public. I think both the fan and media interests would benefit more from raw reactions.

USA twitter already prepping for a Tommy Fleetwood win citing easier conditions and a watered course. The world is full of Johnny Millers, don’t be one of them. Go Tommy ;)

That sucks to hear, people on twitter are normally so even keeled and objective

Callaway Mavrik Max 9 w/Hzrdus Smoke Black 80
Ping G410 LST 13 w/Ping Tour 75
Ping G400 Crossover 20 w/KBS Tour Prototype 85
Ping G410 4-SW w/S300
Titleist Vokey SM8 60 M grind

Deschamps Blade 375g

If you heard Phil's interview he said he always goes in for a bite and a drink befor coming out to sign and do interviews. Easy answer is Fleetwood came out when he wanted. And phil did too.

That's what I suspected, but I think a better rule would be for the Tour to require all players to appear within 15 minutes of finishing the round/signing the card. They shouldn't get as much time as needed to collect themselves and come up with polished narratives to craft certain images for the public. I think both the fan and media interests would benefit more from raw reactions.

COme on. So you prefer ambush journalists?this is the USA. You do realize he can say no comment. Have a good day right ? The tour can’t require him to give an interview in a “raw and timely manner “

TM Sim Max 10.5 Ventus Red 6x 

TM RBZ 14* Addi 8x 

TM Gapr bonded 21* evenflow blue 6.5 

Miura MC-501 4-Pw DG.X7

Miura 51 55 59 s400

Cameron GSS 009  1.5 , sound slot , tungsten sole weights , head speed shaft. 

Because in people's minds, he talks about it all the time.

Does he mention his 63 on every broadcast? No, in fact he hardly ever does.

But do people think he does? Yes.

So who is right and who is wrong , in this topsy turvy world. It's almost impossible to say

Years ago, Miller would manage to mention it with some frequency. He stopped doing that quite some time ago, but people remember.

Did someone just yell something to DJ about his girlfriend after he hit his approach to #9?

I wonder what we have yet to hear from the gallery.

I'm sure the "yelling dictionnary" has been reviewed several times

It looks easy enough when guys who've worked on it all their lifes do it but there's a lot more than bababooeyyyyyy! to being an idiot.

Cobra Speedzone 10.5 Aldila Rogue Silver
Cobra Speedzone 18.5 Aldila Rogue Silver
Callaway Apex UT 18, Recoil 95
Callaway Apex Pro 3i, Recoil 95
Callaway Apex Pro 4-9,P Recoil 110
Callaway MD4 54, 58
Ping Sigma G Kinloch C