*Price Drop* All that's left Nike Vapor Flex 3 metal!!! Buy it!

Hello fellow WRXers!!! Been a while since I've posted so here's some goodies for your browsing pleasure...

Not really looking for trades at this time.

#1 - Titleist 714 AP2s with Project X PXi 6.0 shafts (4-PW), club length is +.25" over standard and standard loft and lie. 5 iron measures 38.75" and the grips are Golf Pride New Decade with an extra wrap.

Beautiful clubs and have served me well the last 2 years. Got them over the 716's due to the better look and feel for me. The PXi shafts are an incredible upgrade and are so smooth and long, they've also been pured. They also have custom white ferrules on the 4-9 irons and a blue with silver stripes ferrule on the PW. These things look BOSS! If that's still used today. I would rate the condition a solid 8/10. They were cleaned after every shot and I use iron covers (I know...). I included a pic of the 5 and 9 iron that have a small rock ding on each but don't affect play.

PRICE: $455 *$445* OBO shipped and paypal'ed SOLD!!!

#2 - Nike Vapor Flex 3 Wood with a Diamana 70S+ Blueboard Stiff Flex and a green and black GP MCC Plus4 grip. Club is minty fresh and only used to hit about 10 balls. Kind of a unicorn any more with Nike bailing out of the club market.

PRICE: $105 *$95* OBO shipped and paypal'ed

Any questions, just ask! Happy Hunting!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He’s got pics in the ad that he closed down right above this. I’m thinking he closed the wrong ad

Taylormade M6 9.0 Hzrdus Yellow 6.0

Callaway 14’ Big Bertha 18* 

Callaway Mavrik Pro 3 & 4 hybrid KBS Hybrid 80S

Wilson Staff 2020 Tour Blade 5-PW

$ Taper 120

Wilson Staff forged wedge 2020 52*56*60* limited edition black c-taper 120
Ping Ketsch 
Callaway Chrome Soft