2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

In hand photos of the Ping i500 irons (MERGED)

bunta

For those buying i500s, are you specifically requesting swing weights or are you taking your chances with standard which I assume is D1. I may go D1 to D3 from 5 iron to pitch or perhaps d1 to d2 with 5-6 d1, 7-8 d1.5, and 9p d2. Any thoughts on this strategy as to not leave to chance.

In reality, it's almost impossible to notice that. If anything, go with the whole numbers.

I figured as such but want to request custom swing weights so they pay more attention. Agree on the weights though. Going in 1 point increments from D1 to D3. Thanks.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those buying i500s, are you specifically requesting swing weights or are you taking your chances with standard which I assume is D1. I may go D1 to D3 from 5 iron to pitch or perhaps d1 to d2 with 5-6 d1, 7-8 d1.5, and 9p d2. Any thoughts on this strategy as to not leave to chance.

In reality, it's almost impossible to notice that. If anything, go with the whole numbers.

Plus a grip switch throws everything off.

With that said, whichever I order (i500 or i210) I'll request the SW higher. I had the I200 with the Modus 105 at the D1 swingweight and hated them.

Had the same and didnt love them. Hoping the i500s fit the bill but I must say, at first glance, they tick all the boxes as they say. Now, do I go Nippon 105s again?

These vs PXG 0311P?

Feel, distance, control?

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 8*, Tensei AV White 75g
Irons: TaylorMade P790, 5-PW; Mitsubishi MMT 110g
Hybrids: Ping G425 19*
Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 50*, 54*, 60*
Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1, Polar BGT shaft   
Bag: Ping Hoofer Lite Midnight
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B X yellow, Callaway Chrome Soft X LS

Latest update on the i500....

I went to another local range today that has better range balls than the one I visited on Sunday. The “wounded ducks” were indeed the fault of the old, poor quality balls and I didn’t have a single one of them today but I did have a few nine irons that took off surprisingly high. I also had pretty much the same experience as Sunday with the sound and feel of the club. It’s pretty darned good on perfect center strikes but again, anything off-center is punished. In my opinion, this can’t be possibly be regarded as a Game Improvement iron of any sort. In fact, it’s almost as demanding as most blades. Anything even a little bit off gives a notable penalty in feel, sound, and distance. Since I’m accustomed to this kind of club, it’s fine and I even welcome that but for anyone who’s thinking this is a forgiving club, maybe look elsewhere. Anything short of an absolutely nutted hit nets mostly average results while center strikes take off like a rocket. I’m looking forward to actually playing with them to see how it goes but I know that it’s going to be fairly demanding. I’m still ok with the sound and feel, but with at least the same caveats as any player’s club. They’re going to require careful attention on the course. BTW, the finish still looks perfect even after several sessions at some pretty dodgy driving ranges. They’re also still as beautiful as can be. I wish I had some numbers to go along with these thoughts. It would be helpful for everyone, me included.

Jordan, my experience is different. I am a low handicap senior who currently plays iBlades and wants to maintain/increase distance. I hit several buckets of balls with the demo 7 iron. I find this iron to be very forgiving. I also find no great difference in sound and feel (although I have to say that my hearing isn't what it used to be). And I am getting 10 more yards and high ball flight, which takes me back to the good old days. I like this iron so well that I ordered a set last week. Perhaps some of the difference that wE are experiencing is the shaft. For the first time in my life I am going with graphite. I tested and ordered regular flex graphite shafts. This might explain a difference in sound and feel. I have no idea why it would account for a difference in perceived forgiveness.

I am a current iBlade user as well and spent a good hour hitting the i500 7iron demo iron. For reference, I play stiff Nippon Modus 120 in my current set at D2, which are 2* flat. The demo iron was DG120 (Black/std). I was told D0, but don't know for sure. I found the i500 to be "more" forgiving than the iBlade. Difficult to quantify, but I would say on par with I200's. As has been widely reported, higher launch, approximately 1+ club in distance and miss hits seem to result in little loss of distance, Certainly better than iBlades. I was impressed with the results, although the feel was ok, lacked some feedback. I think I would have no problem getting used to it. I would really like to demo with my same Modus shaft for a more accurate/fair comparison, although I didn't dislike the DG120. I did draw the i500 more-probably a combination of more upright lie angle and the DG. It's been awhile since I played DG, but for whatever reason, I do recall drawing the ball more with that shaft. I would also be interested in demoing it with Steelfibers or a good graphite shaft for �� and ��. I am trying to decide if I should order 4 and 5 iron, try them with the modus or...wait to see the new iBlades. Of course, I heard today the new Mizuno 919(?) JPX is beautiful.��

So, since I listed my set on the BST and nobody jumped, I decided to hit them on my gcquad. At first spin was a bit of a issue, I was using tp5x, but after switching to pro v1, I gained about 1000 RpMs of spin. So here are my averages for those who want to know about gapping.

PW 138 8600 spin

9 157 7500 spin

8 175 6300 spin

7 195 5800 spin

6 210 5000 spin

5 223 4200 spin

4 231 3800 spin

Those are all carry numbers. Now before you get all riled up with lower club gapping, I found the easy solution to just grip down a inch if I had a 170 shot, or 150 shot etc. Before I switched balls, the numbers were a bit ridiculous. I was seeing 205 7 irons with 4200 spin. I'm a fairly low spin player to begin with, I usually only see 7 iron spin rates in the high 5000 low 6000 range with my tp5x, Mizuno MP18 set. The pings have a very steep desent angle, like in the 48-49* range. I had greens set to firm, and no issues with keeping a ball within a couple yards of the pitch marks.

I still have them listed, but now they are a bit more interesting to me. The long iron heights were impressive, the dispersion were great and I didn't see any super high shots. 7 iron averaged 120 ft.

Standard lofts?

Yep standard lofts

I would imagine that the numbers you posted for your PW and 9 are pretty typical for you. There does seem to be a gapping issue in the lower irons, as you said. I am eagerly awaiting more information on the retro specs. The 18 and 20 yard gaps between your 8-7-6 irons seem extreme, but you have figured out a way around that it would seem.

Without knowing much about your game, would you say that these carries are a club longer in some clubs or pretty typical with what you've played in the past?

My typical Carry's for my mp18's are

PW 135

9 150

8 165

7 180

6 195

5 210

4 220

THIS looks much better! 15yd deltas far more consistent and playable than the 20

These vs PXG 0311P?

Feel, distance, control?

To early for me to tell you for sure. But after one range session with the 6 and pw I would guess the Pings will spin a little more, go touch higher and similar distance. Pings arn't as muted as the PXG and I like that. If you could fault PXG for anything it would be the odd screw look and muted feel is so soft that feedback is hard to get.

I went to the range thinking I was going to hit the i500's 3 times and walk away assuming there would be a "click" sound and feel. Not the case. They feel and sound really good. Really good.

I play 0311 P 4-pw and I ordered a set of i500's. Higher with more spin (perceived) with similar distance??? No frankenstein look? Sign me up.

These vs PXG 0311P?

Feel, distance, control?

To early for me to tell you for sure. But after one range session with the 6 and pw I would guess the Pings will spin a little more, go touch higher and similar distance. Pings arn't as muted as the PXG and I like that. If you could fault PXG for anything it would be the odd screw look and muted feel is so soft that feedback is hard to get.

I went to the range thinking I was going to hit the i500's 3 times and walk away assuming there would be a "click" sound and feel. Not the case. They feel and sound really good. Really good.

I play 0311 P 4-pw and I ordered a set of i500's. Higher with more spin (perceived) with similar distance??? No frankenstein look? Sign me up.

Thanks for the feedback. Mine are ordered. Did you go with the normal lofts of the i-500? Power spec or retro?

I change too much to list it. Working on that...

These vs PXG 0311P?

Feel, distance, control?

I wish I wouldn't have read this post Richard. I really like the looks of the i500 but had kind of gotten them out of my head because of the reported feel. Back to the old drawing board I guess. Ain't the first time I've been WRX'd!!

Sim max driver
915 4w
913 hybrid
C300 4 iron...Staff Model blade 5-P
Vokey wedges

SpiderX

TP5

Hit the I500 and I 210's in the simulator at the shop today. 210's were nothing special for me. I did, however, absolutely love the i500's. Both clubs had the Modus 105 shaft and the i500's were standard lofts. Was shocked how accurate I was with them. I didn't find them any longer than my current iron, 2013 X forged. They were good enough that I think I will order 3-pw next week and some of those fancy new Ping forged wedges. I have never played a ping iron in my 45+ years of golf

Finally put in some time with the PING fit cart this afternoon. Like everything about the i210 better compared to my current i200's. Then I figured i might as well hit some with the i500's and after about 10 swings after getting used to the feel, i hit about 25 in a row that looked exactly the same in the air and were 8-9yards longer than the i210's and all flew higher as well. Started hitting a few different flights and shapes and they did what i wanted them to do. Being that these are all pretty full swings with 7 iron, I'm looking forward to see what people think about all the in between shots with these in the shorter irons? With the faces so jumpy can you flight down a 9 iron and get the control out of these? I certainly can use the distance boost but I am not concerned about every last yard and still want to be able to hit different shots.

DG 120x worked very well for me in the i500 - have i200 with s300 hard steeped x1 - the i500 are about a half club longer but have a higher ball flight might be the shaft for the trajectory. Ordered 4-U today DG 120 x100 straight in - on a side note I thought they felt fine you could feel the ball jump a little more imo.

Alright. This is on my phone so forgive me. Got my set this afternoon, 3 through PW, regular lofts, Ctaper lite 110 (yes an upcharge, but I love these shafts, have every iron and wedge in them).

First glance, absolutely beautiful. Wedge about the see size as my S55 wedge, 3 iron much bigger. Longer heel to toe and a little thicker. No pics, I keep my sticks at the course and it was late, since I hit then played 15 holes. But believe me, absolutely stunning in the bag.

Got them all D2, with wedge d3.5. I called to confirm because they felt light to me. Still feel light, but I'm going to keep them where they are. These are speced almost exactly like my S55 with same grips and all. Added two wraps, perhaps that was the change.

These do NOT like range balls. Felt like crap, loud click when I hit, etc etc. We use nxt yellow balls on the range. Didn't hit especially well, was concerned leaving the range.

Fast forward to the course. ProV1 balls, much better. Took 3i off the tee on one. Hit it a tick thin, rolled out to 215 or so, our fairways are zoysia, so rollout isn't always too good. Hit a 9 up the hill from 150, pin high, but left.

Other highlights....205 yd par 3, little help and cross wind. Less than 10 mph. Flew it, hit about 215. More on that later. 189 into wind, about 10mph, 5i to pin high, stopped on a dime. Spin was good, nothing with too much rollout.

Another 205 par 3, into the wind, pin high 4iron. Wedge from 142 par 3 little help maybe 5mph, flew it by about 3 yds. Still a great shot. 191 par 3, 7iron with help, pin high missed the putt but I wasn't there to putt. I hit irons. :)

3iron tee shot, about 215 into a bit of cross wind. Short par 4. Left 90 in.

Seems my gapping is:

140 Pw

155 9

170 8

180 7

190 6

200 5

210 4

220 3...

Misses weren't too penalized but I hit alot of thin shots, again the weight IMO. I think I'm gonna like these alot. Gaps seem about 15 on short irons, 10 on longer ones. No need to step into one unless you're trying to hit it lower, at least for me.

Flushed shots felt like my S55, not quite flushed were still pretty good. Mishits are penalized heavily. Like 15 yd short, but c'mon, what are we expecting? I think it was a bit of over swinging, not that it can be helped with new sticks in hand.

A smooth swing with center contact gets you so much more. Ball flight actually a tick higher than S55, but wind really didn't affect them much.

All in all...if I get used to them (or maybe even add a bit of weight), these are straight money. Feel was soft and explosive, turf interaction was quite good, took some monster divots with short irons but much less with longer irons, more bounce it seems. Play to a 4.5, haven't been playing well so that's up, but I gained a full club and a half on solid strikes.

Hit a pull draw (my miss) from 190 with a 6...it went far, hit the path behind the green and ended up on the next tee box...probably my worst miss of the day. But those misses normally go 15 yds further for me, so about right. Played another from the same spot. Dropped it on the flag, think it hit it actually judging by the ball mark and where the ball ended up. Never hit a 6 more than 170 in my life.

Also tried to get to an uphill par 5 in two from 220 with the 3. Didn't hit either attempt especially well, just short green side bunker, the three is harder to hit than my previous, at least so far, but I'm a 3 iron kind of dude, so be it. Little bigger, nd bigger sole, I'll figure it out.

PING G430 LST 10* Tensei 1K Pro Orange 50S

PING G430 LST 3Wd 16.0* Fujikura XLR8 61

PING iCrossover Ventus Blue HB 7R

PING i525 4-PW Mitsubishi OTi 105 Stiff

Edel 47* TRP/54* DVR/58* DVR KBS CTaper Lite 110 Stiff

PING PLD DZB Proto

Alright. This is on my phone so forgive me. Got my set this afternoon, 3 through PW, regular lofts, Ctaper lite 110 (yes an upcharge, but I love these shafts, have every iron and wedge in them).

First glance, absolutely beautiful. Wedge about the see size as my S55 wedge, 3 iron much bigger. Longer heel to toe and a little thicker. No pics, I keep my sticks at the course and it was late, since I hit then played 15 holes. But believe me, absolutely stunning in the bag.

Got them all D2, with wedge d3.5. I called to confirm because they felt light to me. Still feel light, but I'm going to keep them where they are. These are speced almost exactly like my S55 with same grips and all. Added two wraps, perhaps that was the change.

These do NOT like range balls. Felt like crap, loud click when I hit, etc etc. We use nxt yellow balls on the range. Didn't hit especially well, was concerned leaving the range.

Fast forward to the course. ProV1 balls, much better. Took 3i off the tee on one. Hit it a tick thin, rolled out to 215 or so, our fairways are zoysia, so rollout isn't always too good. Hit a 9 up the hill from 150, pin high, but left.

Other highlights....205 yd par 3, little help and cross wind. Less than 10 mph. Flew it, hit about 215. More on that later. 189 into wind, about 10mph, 5i to pin high, stopped on a dime. Spin was good, nothing with too much rollout.

Another 205 par 3, into the wind, pin high 4iron. Wedge from 142 par 3 little help maybe 5mph, flew it by about 3 yds. Still a great shot. 191 par 3, 7iron with help, pin high missed the putt but I wasn't there to putt. I hit irons. :)

Seems my gapping is:

140 Pw

155 9

170 8

180 7

190 6

200 5

210 4

220 3...

Misses weren't too penalized but I hit alot of thin shots, again the weight IMO. I think I'm gonna like these alot. Gaps seem about 15 on short irons, 10 on longer ones. No need to step into one unless you're trying to hit it lower, at least for me.

Flushed shots felt like my S55, not quite flushed were still pretty good. Mishits are penalized heavily. Like 15 yd short, but c'mon, what are we expecting? I think it was a bit of over swinging, not that it can be helped with new sticks in hand.

A smooth swing with center contact gets you so much more. Ball flight actually a tick higher than S55, but wind really didn't affect them much.

All in all...if I get used to them (or maybe even add a bit of weight), these are straight money. Feel was soft and explosive, turf interaction was quite good, took some monster divots with short irons but much less with longer irons, more bounce it seems. Play to a 4.5, haven't been playing well so that's up, but I gained a full club and a half on solid strikes.

Hit a pull draw (my miss) from 190 with a 6...it went far, hit the path behind the green and ended up on the next tee box...probably my worst miss of the day. But those misses normally go 15 yds further for me, so about right. Played another from the same spot. Dropped it on the flag, think it hit it actually judging by the ball mark and where the ball ended up. Never hit a 6 more than 170 in my life.

Also tried to get to an uphill par 5 in two from 220 with the 3. Didn't hit either attempt especially well, just short green side bunker, the three is harder to hit than my previous, at least so far, but I'm a 3 iron kind of dude, so be it. Little bigger, nd bigger sole, I'll figure it out.

Another one of my issues with the i500. How am i supposed to practice at the range with range balls when every other shot is a loud click ? in my last range session, i literally had to look at my clubface after every shot to see where i hit it cuz i just didnt know. ive never had shots sound so unsatisfying when they flew so beautifully.

yes, it sounds better with my Bridgestones on the course, but the click is still there even when i flush it, just not as loud. i really want to keep it, but im not sure if i can bear the sound. the sound is actually embarrassing at this point.

TS3 9.5 / TSi2 15 / Z785 / SM7

Seems my gapping is:

140 Pw

155 9

170 8

180 7

190 6

200 5

210 4

220 3...

Another one of my issues with the i500. How am i supposed to practice at the range with range balls when every other shot is a loud click ? in my last range session, i literally had to look at my clubface after every shot to see where i hit it cuz i just didnt know. ive never had shots sound so unsatisfying when they flew so beautifully.

yes, it sounds better with my Bridgestones on the course, but the click is still there even when i flush it, just not as loud. i really want to keep it, but im not sure if i can bear the sound. the sound is actually embarrassing at this point.

Amazing how only some of us hear this! Really wanted to love these irons too....

Bad shots on the range gave that loud click. Good ones were ok, but all that went away on course.

PING G430 LST 10* Tensei 1K Pro Orange 50S

PING G430 LST 3Wd 16.0* Fujikura XLR8 61

PING iCrossover Ventus Blue HB 7R

PING i525 4-PW Mitsubishi OTi 105 Stiff

Edel 47* TRP/54* DVR/58* DVR KBS CTaper Lite 110 Stiff

PING PLD DZB Proto

I will have to let you guys know how the hotmelt experiment works. They are supposed to be adding it to get my swing weight. And we asked for it to be placed “strategically”. But I have, in all honesty, never been one to notice the sound in clubs near as much as other people. I can’t wear my hearing aids on the golf course because it changes things so much, but the sound of my clubs are just the sound of my clubs to me I guess.

Ping G410 LST Fujikura Atmos Black 6X 
Ping TiSi Tec 3 Wood Ping Tour Stiff
Ping i25 19* hybrid Aldila Tour Blue S
Ping 410 Crossover 4 iron
Ping Blueprint Modus 120 S Powerspec 
Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 48/52/56/60
Ping Sigma2 Tyne
Chromesoft Truvis

Anyone tried to put foam in the head yet? Just wondering.

Lol. I sure want someone to try. Expandable insulation FTW!!!

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 8*, Tensei AV White 75g
Irons: TaylorMade P790, 5-PW; Mitsubishi MMT 110g
Hybrids: Ping G425 19*
Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 50*, 54*, 60*
Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1, Polar BGT shaft   
Bag: Ping Hoofer Lite Midnight
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B X yellow, Callaway Chrome Soft X LS

I'm glad others have confirmed what I heard when hitting decent indoor range balls. For me, the the i210's felt miles better, were as forgiving, and only 4-5 yds shorter overall. I have't hit either outdoors yet.

PING G400 Max 10.5° (+)
PING G430 fairway 18° (F-), Alta CB S
PING G430 hybrid 22° (F-), Alta CB S
PING i530 5-U, DG Mid 115 S300
PING s159 54°-W (bent 52°), 58°-B, DG Mid 115 S300
PING Serene B60
Maxfli Tour Yellow

I'll add my experience to the acoustic conversation. I've hit the i500 twice now. The first time was at an outdoor range. I started in a covered bay. The clang was so loud on well struck shots that it hurt my ears. I immediately moved to an uncovered bay and suddenly the sound was fine. Definitely louder than the i210, but nothing off putting.

The second time was in a simulator at Golf Galaxy. I was prepared to cringe, but the i500 wasn't loud at all. I was really surprised.

I don't know what to make of these clubs. They look amazing and carry 10 yards farther than my i200. I prefer the soft, solid feel of the i210, but the i500 has a thinner top line and less offset that looks so much cleaner. Most importantly, the performance is hard to ignore. I'll probably pull the trigger on a set of i500 with DG120 shafts at some point. Waiting to read more feedback from owners first. For reference, I'm a 7 hdcp, 37 yrs old, typical 7 iron carry is 165y with i200 (standard loft).

I purchased the i500 5-PW,GW with the Modus 105 in Stiff after playing the Taylormade P790 with the DG 105 in Stiff. All I can say is the consistency of the i500 is night and day compared to the P790. Feel is subjective so I cannot speak on that other than I love the feel of a flushed shot with these clubs. I ordered the set on 24th and they said it should be arriving here in California on 9th, cannot wait.

PING G430 LST 10.5° | DIAMANA GT 60X

COBRA DARKSPEED X 3HF 16.5° | HZRDUS BLACK 70X

PING G425 7W 20.5° | DIAMANA GT 70X

SRIXON ZX5 5-6 | MMT TAPER 105TX

SRIXON ZX7 7-PW | MMT TAPER 105TX

PING GLIDE 4.0 50°/54°/58° | MMT WEDGE 125TX

ODYSSEY TRI-HOT 5K SEVEN DB

SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND 

As reported earlier, I tested these at Marsh Creek CC in St Augustine, FL a couple weeks ago and experienced the same "click'n noise" on the outdoor grass range. I thought it may just be attributed to the fitting club or maybe the LZ 6.0 wasn't the correct shaft for me. Then I hit my iBlade 7 iron with satin 6.0 and felt like it wasn't actually me, but the i500 7 iron was definitely a full club+ longer. I am going to pick up my TPT shaft from Club Champion Saturday and may try them one more time, but think I am going to get a new combo set of PXGs over the i500s.

Qi10 10.5LS AD-DI 6s
Ping G430 15* Max AD-DI 7s

Ping G430 19* Hybrid AD-DI85s
Srixon MKii Utility 4 22* AD-DI85s

Srixon ZX5 5-6, ZX7 7-PW Modus 120s

Cleveland RTX6 Tour Rack Raw 49, 55, 60 ACCRA i130

Ping PLD Ally Blue 35in 
Stitch SL2 Blue Camo

I purchased the i500 5-PW,GW with the Modus 105 in Stiff after playing the Taylormade P790 with the DG 105 in Stiff. All I can say is the consistency of the i500 is night and day compared to the P790. Feel is subjective so I cannot speak on that other than I love the feel of a flushed shot with these clubs. I ordered the set on 24th and they said it should be arriving here in California on 9th, cannot wait.

Interesting. I had the p790s and got rid of them because of the extreme inconsistencies. I hit the i500 at PGATSS and was also getting some really long 7 irons. I wan these, that are so awesome looking and I thought the feel was good enough. I just worry about fliers/inconsistent distances.

Cobra Darkspeed LS, Ventus TR Blue 6x

Ping G430 Max 15*, Tour Chrome 2.0

Ping G430 Max 21*, Tour Chrome 2.0

Mizuno JPX 923 Tour, 4-P, PX LZ 5.5 blackout

Mizuno T24, 50*/56*/60*, KBS Hi Rev 2.0 blackout 

Evnroll ESR2 Black

Interesting. I had the p790s and got rid of them because of the extreme inconsistencies. I hit the i500 at PGATSS and was also getting some really long 7 irons. I wan these, that are so awesome looking and I thought the feel was good enough. I just worry about fliers/inconsistent distances.

I played the 790s for some time and even changed the shaft at one point to the Modus 105 and the 950GH both in stiff. Didnt really change the inconsistencies in terms of distance. My dispersion with the Modus in the i500s was much tighter, again it this pertains to me and is subjective but I felt for my game the i500s edged out the 790s for that reason and the fact that there were not huge distance gaps.

With the 790s my 7 iron carry was on average 167 with total distance of 183 average at an average of 4823 spin and 113 average ball speed. The problem is that if I flushed a shot with the 790s they could get a total distance of upwards of 190 and on mishits as low as 155 in total distance. 35 yard gap in distance was a little too much for me after hitting the i500s.

With the i500s my 7 iron carry was on average 159 with total distance of 177 average at an average of 4910 spin and 111 ball speed average. On mishits my distance didnt struggle at 166 and if flushed the longest I got total distance was 180. Much smaller distance gaps. Dispersion was tighter too.

I am 30 and have a very smooth tempo and about a 70mph 7 iron swing speed.

PING G430 LST 10.5° | DIAMANA GT 60X

COBRA DARKSPEED X 3HF 16.5° | HZRDUS BLACK 70X

PING G425 7W 20.5° | DIAMANA GT 70X

SRIXON ZX5 5-6 | MMT TAPER 105TX

SRIXON ZX7 7-PW | MMT TAPER 105TX

PING GLIDE 4.0 50°/54°/58° | MMT WEDGE 125TX

ODYSSEY TRI-HOT 5K SEVEN DB

SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND