• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting............

They seem to have a Tyson Lamb kind of look/thing going on. Hmmmm....

Oh god. You just had to, didn't you?

G400 LST - TPT proto
TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
4 - PW Mizuno MP 18 MMC - SteelFiber FC115
50, 54, 60 RC Dual Bite - SteelFiber i125
Evnroll ER5
Snell MTB Black

Interesting............

They seem to have a Tyson Lamb kind of look/thing going on. Hmmmm....

Came across them on instagram and that was my first though.

Taylormade M2 10.5* Oban Kiyoshi Gold
Taylormade M2 15*,19*,22* Oban Kiyoshi Gold
Ping i25 5-pw KBS
Miura 51*,55*,59*
Bettinardi BB1 3/4 RJB2240
http://bettinardiregistry.com/putter-registry/7-of-7-bb-1-three-quarter-lh/

www.americanputtercompany.com is the company page. www.americanflatsticks.com is an exclusive distributor. Just went live last week. I'm looking forward to checking one out up close.

M3 9.5* - Fujikura 757TR
M5 15* - Fujikura Speeder 8.1
M1 5W - Fujikura Speeder 8.1
P760 3i - KBS $ Taper Black
P730 5-PW - KBS $ Taper Black
Milled Grind 50 & 55 DG TI Onyx
Hi-Toe 60 DG TI Onyx
Spider X Navy

They basically copied lambs logos on the putter and turned it in to an eagle, copied his marker designs and covers... That is the very first thing that came to mind when I saw them

Driver- TC Epic 440 with Hzrdus T1100<br />3-Wood- 13 Degree Ping stretch with Ping Tour 75x<br />Hybrid- 915 with Graphite Design Tour AD DI 85<br />Irons- ( 4-PW ) JPX 900 Forged with 110s Steelfibers - Wedges- Sm6 Vokey 48 bent 2 degrees strong - sm6 vokey raw 56 bent to 55 , 58 Raw Low Bounce K grind ( 110 Steelfibers in all wedges same length shafts )<br />Putter- Scotty Cameron Laguna 1.5 Studio Torch Finish that I did...

I can't get past how the images are all stretched out on the website - everything looks distorted.

TaylorMade SIM 9* - Fujikura Speeder TR 857X

TaylorMade SIM Max Rocket 14* - Fujikura Rombax P95X

NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4 - Fujikura Pro 95i Tour Spec 95X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-9 - DG TI X100

TaylorMade MG Tour Chrome 46*, Raw 50*, Raw 55* - DG TI S400

TaylorMade Tour Hi Toe Raw Face 60* - DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Select Squareback

I can't get past how the images are all stretched out on the website - everything looks distorted.

Which browser are you using? I just went on with Chrome and didn't see any distortion.

M3 9.5* - Fujikura 757TR
Hi-Toe 60 DG TI Onyx
Spider X Navy

Are they even made in USA? They look like knock off Lamb putters from China/Aliexpress

Says on Instagram they’re milled in the USA.

M3 9.5* - Fujikura 757TR
Hi-Toe 60 DG TI Onyx
Spider X Navy

They basically copied lambs logos on the putter and turned it in to an eagle, copied his marker designs and covers... That is the very first thing that came to mind when I saw them

So Lamb copied Scotty with his Lamb vs Scotty dog? Your argument makes no sense. I guess wall-mart and keurig should have the same feelings?

It’s not an argument at all, just an immediate observation. Comparing it to coffee ??? Well I have my opinion and you have yours and that’s ok.

Driver- TC Epic 440 with Hzrdus T1100<br />3-Wood- 13 Degree Ping stretch with Ping Tour 75x<br />Hybrid- 915 with Graphite Design Tour AD DI 85<br />Irons- ( 4-PW ) JPX 900 Forged with 110s Steelfibers - Wedges- Sm6 Vokey 48 bent 2 degrees strong - sm6 vokey raw 56 bent to 55 , 58 Raw Low Bounce K grind ( 110 Steelfibers in all wedges same length shafts )<br />Putter- Scotty Cameron Laguna 1.5 Studio Torch Finish that I did...

Definitely look like knockoff lambs

Lamb has "knocked off" just about everyone else.

This isnt really fair to say. What did he knock off? You really going to talk about the putter shapes? LOL. Love him or hate him, he changed the game. Look at all these smaller companies that popped up making accessories and such AFTER him.

Hard to change the "game" when most Lambs never make it to the course. If you are talking about the speculation and flipping game, I'd agree with you.

I'm confused by the ball markers with tampon strings hanging from them.

[color=#0000cd][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][i]TM [/i][/size][/font][/b][/color][color=#ff0000][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][i]M1 10.5 [/i][/size][/font][/b][/color]
[color=#0000cd][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][i]Cobra[/i][/size][/font][/b][/color][color=#ff0000][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][i] F9 3/4[/i][/size][/font][/b][/color]
[color=#0000cd][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][i]Cobra [/i][/size][/font][/b][/color][color=#ff0000][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][i]F9 5/6[/i][/size][/font][/b][/color]
[color=#0000cd][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][i]Cobra[/i][/size][/font][/b][/color][color=#ff0000][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][i] AMP Cell 4/5h[/i][/size][/font][/b][/color]
[color=#0000cd][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][i]Cleveland[/i][/size][/font][/b][/color][color=#ff0000][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][i] CG16 5-PW[/i][/size][/font][/b][/color]
[color=#0000cd][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][i]Grindworks[/i][/size][/font][/b][/color][color=#ff0000][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][i] 86 Series - 50* and 56*[/i][/size][/font][/b][/color]
[color=#0000cd][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][i]Sunset Beach[/i][/size][/font][/b][/color][color=#ff0000][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][i] 60*[/i][/size][/font][/b][/color]
[b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][i][color=#0000cd]TM[/color] [color=#ff0000]Chaska (silver)[/color] [color=#000080]/[/color] [color=#0000cd] Lajosi [/color][color=#ff0000]mid-mallet prototype[/color][/i][/size][/font][/b]

This isnt really fair to say. What did he knock off? You really going to talk about the putter shapes? LOL. Love him or hate him, he changed the game. Look at all these smaller companies that popped up making accessories and such AFTER him.

Don’t need to mention putter head shapes, there are only so many ways to tweak a Ping putter head.

It’s plenty fair to say in other ways.

Lamb Crafted/Mann Krafted, you’re right, not similar at all.

Circle T/Circle Texas logo, yup, not similar at all.

The Lamb, err, I mean Keurig Donout Shop design is completely original. Again, as mentioned above, the exact same Wal Mart Coffee brand logo is a direct copy.

His putters are defiantly quality, just questioning his originality.

Don't need to mention putter head shapes, there are only so many ways to tweak a Ping putter head.

It's plenty fair to say in other ways.

Lamb Crafted/Mann Krafted, you're right, not similar at all.

The Lamb, err, I mean Keurig Donout Shop design is completely original. Again, as mentioned above, the exact same Wal Mart Coffee brand logo is a direct copy.

It is amazing how similar his ball markers are to the donut shop coffee logo...

Don't need to mention putter head shapes, there are only so many ways to tweak a Ping putter head.

It's plenty fair to say in other ways.

Lamb Crafted/Mann Krafted, you're right, not similar at all.

It is amazing how similar his ball markers are to the donut shop coffee logo...

A donut is really only going to look a certain way lol. Not much you can change if you want to do a donut design

A donut is really only going to look a certain way lol. Not much you can change if you want to do a donut design

I understand that but it literally looks like he scanned the Donut Shop coffee logo and used it. I thought at first it was a rip on the Simpson's donut but it looks way closer to the Donut Shop logo than the one on the Simpsons.

I'm not sure why I care because I don't drink Donut Shop coffee and I lose too many ball markers to buy one but for some reason this annoys me.

• 3 weeks later...

Saw on Instagram American Flatsticks is giving away a putter to those who purchase any headcover or ballmarker before the end of 9/5. I grabbed a ballmarker to check it out.

M3 9.5* - Fujikura 757TR
Hi-Toe 60 DG TI Onyx
Spider X Navy

My buddy purchased a putter and after taking it to the course, he thought it felt very cheap and did not perform well. I personally have never had a first hand experience. (He doesnt post much here)

I have been looking at picking up a putter from them. They look to be priced right and not the same BS cash grab that others are doing. Glad to see someone actually not trying to gouge the people for their "investment" putter. Plus they actually make putters and release them. (not just an accessory producer) Looks like they will do customs as well.

Just a FYI:

Carbon 1018 is Carbon 1018. Same Carbon Cameron Uses on his $5K+ putters

303 Stainless is 303 Stainless. Same Stainless Cameron Uses on his $5K+ putters

So not sure where they are coming from on the "felt cheap" I guess a 5-10K putter might feel like crap then. Performance is subjective, Tiger is on his 3rd putter in 3 weeks. So long to the Juno!

You should check out their Instagram account @americanputtercompany. I could point you to some cheap putter makers out there if your buddy wants to see cheap. But these look pretty cool.

PS all those Sheep Enthusiast sure liked what they saw on their 190 post thread on their Facebook page before the mods shut it down. :lock: